2 Reasons (Trey Songz)

By tianacreativ3

Their back! Chyna and the gang are back again, except this time they are in college. New challenges and new... More

2 Reasons (Trey Songz Fanfiction)
2 Reasons Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One

Chapter Thirty-Eight

871 39 1
By tianacreativ3

Guys, let me tell you something. This chapter right here is going to blow your mind away. Lots of tension and past mistakes will come back. A lot of people will get hurt and it'll be so shocking that you wouldn't want to read anymore. (Ok, I'm exaggerating a little). Take a look at the girl at the side, she's an important part of this chapter! Enjoy the chapter! :)

The Next Day

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

We have a week off from school, just before summer and this could've been the best time to do it. I was so relaxed and calmed. I woke up and saw Trey lying next to me and it put a huge smile on my face. I think getting back together with Trey again may have seen wrong at the time, but I'm so glad that I did it anyway. He has been so great to be and I could ask for a better and more sophiscsted boyfriend. I slipped out of bed and put on some shorts and a t-shirt. I went down to the campus cafe and got some breakfast.

After getting breakfast, I grabbed the bag and praticially raced back up to the dorm. Then I found myself bumping into someone. I picked up my bag and looked up and saw the person that I bumped into.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry.'' I said.

"No it's ok, I didn't watch where I was going." the girl said.

"No I was in a hurry." I said.

"Well a girl's gotta eat sometime right?" the girl said.

I laughed. "Yea well.'' 

The girl helped me and then I told her goodbye. I walked off and went into the dorm where I found that Trey was awake. He saw me and smiled and gave me a kiss. It was nice to feel this feeling like everything was ok and that it was going to be ok. Trey and I ate our breakfast.

Tremaine Neverson

I went back to my dorm after having breakfast with Chyna. She had to go help Nina along with Stephanie and Kate, so it was just the guys today. I opened the door to my dorm and there was some girl standing there. I was confused on why she was here and then she turned around. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her face. It was the face that was haunting me for years.

"Lyla?" I questioned.

"Hey, Trey." Lyla said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came here to see you." Lyla said.

"Well you seen me now leave because I got things to do." I said.

"Oh come on, don't be like that. I came here because I needed to talk to you about what happened." Lyla said.

"There's nothing to talk about because obviously, Ivan was a better guy for you than I ever was, so there's no need to talk about it." I said looking through my clothes. 

I turned around and Lyla was standing right behind me. I stepped back a little because she got a little too close. "We were young and I was stupid to ever think that Ivan was better than you." Lyla said touching my arm.

I felt my heart beginning to beat. Every touch that Lyla gave to me made me nervous. I moved out of the way and started walking around the dorm. I couldn't believe that Lyla was here and I wondered who called her here. I haven't seen her since sophomore year and the situation that happened with Ivan. Why was she here in the first place.

"Why are you here Lyla?" I asked.

"To talk to you." Lyla said.

"Well talk because I got things to do." I said.

"I know what I did years ago was wrong and..." I stopped her.

"Wrong? Half of things that you did wasn't fucking wrong, it was fucking betrayal. You fucked my best friend and thought that it was ok. I mean shit, you went lower than I thought you could ever go." I said.

"Look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you so bad." Lyla said.

"That's total bullshit." I said.

"But it's true. If I knew that it would hurt you this bad than I wouldn't have done it." Lyla said.

"You shouldn't have done that shit in the first fucking place." I yelled.

I saw the expression on Lyla's face and saw that she was getting scared. I was so glad that I was getting all this anger out. Lyla cut me deep and I had a feeling that one day we would meet again, and this was going to happen. "You know Lyla, you were the first girl that I ever loved. But I look at you and you are nothing, but a past memory of an old life." 

"Well...I guess you've made your point. I see that you no longer want me in your life." Lyla said tearing up. "Again, I'm sorry."

Lyla began walking to the door and then I grabbed her arm. She looked up at me with crying eyes and then I pulled her in for a hug. I knew I should've just let her leave, but I haven't seen her in a while and I didn't want to make her cry.

"I gotta go," Lyla whispered.

I let her go and then Lyla reached up and gave me a kiss. I was shocked by and I didn't know what to do. My hands went around her waist and I kissed her back. I realized what I was doing and pulled away. "I knew you still had it for me." Lyla whispered and then left.

"Holy shit!" I said.

What did I just do? I went back to my old ways and kissed another girl and I couldn't believe what I done. I can't Chyna this or she'll freak out. Then we'll break up and she'll never trust me ever again. What did I do?

Lyla Santos

I left Trey's dorm and I couldn't be more happier. Now I had to go somewhere and meet up with someone. But their dorm was like 2 to 3 stories away from Trey's and that was good. Once I arrived there, I knocked on the door and Ivan answered.

"Hey Lyla." Ivan said.

"Hey Ivan, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good, come on in." Ivan said.

I walked inside Ivan's dorm and it looked like the same room he had when we were in high school. "I see you haven't lost your touch in rooms apparently.'' I said.

"Yea well I've always liked the comfort of home. Glad that you could make it here." Ivan said.

"Thanks for calling me and I got a chance to see Trey.'' I said.

"Did you now?" Ivan questioned.

"Yea and he seemed a little angry at first, but soon he gave in." I said smiling.

"Yea well he hasn't seen you in a while and it was kind of surprising." Ivan said.

"Maybe." I said.

***

Later on that Night

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I was coming back from Nina's house after planning the wedding and it was finally finished. The wedding was happening next week on Friday and I couldn't be happier. I was done with stressing out. I went to my dorm and relaxed. Then my phone vibrated. I checked it and it was a text from Kate.

Meet me and Stephanie @ the campus cafe. -Kate 7:15 pm

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and went to the campus cafe and found Kate and Stephanie waiting for me. But they weren't looking tired like I was. In fact, they were looking a little worried.

"What's up guys?" I said sitting down.

"We're going out. You wanna come?" Kate asked.

"No." I said.

"Oh come on, you can finally relieve all that tension. Plus, the guys are waiting for us." Stephanie said.

"No." I repeated.

"Stop being a downer and come party with us." Stephanie said.

"I really don't feel like it.'' I said.

"Well you leave us no choice.'' Kate said.

I didn't know what they were talking about, but they started pushing me into the car. Where the whole crew was there and I didn't know where we were going but my song was playing in the car. I danced a little until we arrived at what Devious. It was the new club that just opened a couple of days ago. It wa packed and it seemed like it was going to be fun. All of us got out of the car and went up to our section and I looked down at the people below. Then I spotted Ivan with the same girl that I bumped into earlier today.

"Hey Hakeem.'' I called out.

"Yea Chyna what's up?" Hakeem said coming over to me.

"Do you know who that girl is that Ivan's with?" I asked.

Hakeem looked closely at the girl and his eyes completely widen. "It can't be." He said.

"What?" I questioned.

"Her name is Lyla...Lyla Santos. She was the one that slept with Ivan and broke Trey's heart." Hakeem said.

"Oh shit. I saw her this morning at the cafe. What the fuck is she doing here?" I said.

"No what she's doing here? But who she's here for?'' Hakeem said.

I couldn't believe this shit. I looked over at Trey and walked off into the bathroom. I screamed my head and even punched the mirror in anger. I felt my hand getting numb and felt the blood on my hand dripping to the floor. Everything and everyone was coming back to haunt me and I was not liking it.

Tremaine Neverson

I saw Hakeem talking to Hakeem about something and then for some reason she stormed off into the bathroom. But she was in there for a long time. I went in there and found her on the floor with a bloody hand.

"Chyna what did you do?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said.

"Well it doesn't look like nothing, you hurt your hand.'' I said.

"Tell me something, did you plan this to happen?" Chyna asked.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"I know Lyla's here and she's the first girl that you ever loved and now she's here with Ivan. So did you plan this, so it would make me jealous to try and break up with you. Do you want the single life again?" Chyna said.

"Babe no. Ivan must've called her and told her to be here. Lyla and Ivan are very sneaky and they have ways of getting to me. But I won't let them because I love you too much." I said.

"I love you too." Chyna said.

"Now we need to go because your hand is creeping me the hell out." I said.

Chyna laughed and we headed off to the hospital to get her stitched up. I was really nervous for her because she scared the shit out of me when she punched the mirror. I know I can't tell her what happened between Lyla and I because it will break her heart. I just got keep it a secret until Lyla leaves or until school is over.

I can't believe I published another chapter in the same day. But I'm going to keep going because this story is almost over in like 3 chapters. So sorry but all things have to come to an end sometime. But comment, vote, and follow me and my stories will get more interesting.

Do you think that Trey keeping the secret away from Chyna is a good idea for their relationship right now? Do you think Ivan planned on Lyla's appearance. What do you think Chyna will do? These wil require your predictions on what's going to happen and these are the questions that will answered in the next chapter. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️
54.4K 1.3K 94
Welcome to my life , the life of Rem, the life where there's nothing but pain and coldness. (Trigger warning!!!!) (Sequel is added at the end of mon...
193K 5.1K 41
Mixx and Trey have been friends since they were in the womb. Nothing can separate them and they know it. As they got older, Mixx developed a crush on...
Finding My Way By Tee

General Fiction

341K 11.1K 30
Jamyla didn't ask for the lifestyle she was forced into it . Going through a lot of obstacles trying to find her way to happiness...