Loving the Homewrecker (BOOK...

By subversivej

in which the middle aged businessman has revealed his feelings for the homewrecker, and they're living happil... More

HI GUYS (again)!
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
BOOK 4

3

39.3K 902 809
By subversivej

Santiago

I folded my arms over my chest and flexed my jaw muscle, watching Toni walk through the room I was having finished downstairs.

"It's nice," he said, nodding, his bottom lip jutted out.

I just nodded. "I like it, I think it's nice."

"What exactly is this room going to be?" He asked, rubbing the nape of his neck.

"A-uh, movie room," I said, nodding over at him.

He furrowed his brows together, a smile tugging at his lips. "Is Fifty Shades going to be playing on replay all the time?"

I gave his shoulder a good shove and he just laughed. "This most definitely does not strike me as a movie room, if you just want me to be real."

"Yeah?" I asked, an eyebrow cocked up as I grinned at him, "what does it strike you as?"

He just grinned. "The King's playroom?"

I rolled my eyes with a scoff. "You're ridiculous."

"I'm not ridiculous!" He yelled, following me to the staircase, "it's something you'd do. If you haven't looked into it yet, you should."

"Thanks for the pointers," I said, walking upstairs.

He followed with a chuckle. "Seriously, you just seem like the type of guy to get creative."

I just chuckled and walked into the kitchen, grabbing out a bottle of scotch and two glasses.

"Scotch still?" He asked, "I thought you'd be over it by now."

I chuckled and poured us a glass each. I pulled it up to my lips, swirling the drink around in my cup.

"You know," he said, "I remember the first fight you and snakessandra got into. We drank all fucking night, and it was scotch."

I threw my head back with a laugh. "Love the nickname, creative."

He smiled over at me. "You like that? I've been thinking up names for a while now."

"Six years?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow up at him as I poured myself another glass of scotch.

He chuckled. "Pretty much. I don't think Alessandra and I ever got along, even in my glory days when I got along with everyone."

"I don't know if Alessandra gets along with anyone," I said, "her and Adora can't speak without her popping off about how much Adora is trying."

"Speaking of," he said, "when am I going to get to sit down and chat with Adora? Did she change over the past six years, or is she still that girl I brought home from the bar dead drunk?"

I shot him a piercing glare.

He laughed and threw his hands up. "Friendly fire."

I just smiled and looked down. Honestly, there was no awkwardness between the two and it made me happy that I finally had a woman that got along with my friends. Or tolerated them.

"It's so funny how things work out," he said, tipping his glass back, "you end up with the babysitter that you fell for five years ago, after her being engaged and nearly married. Crazy. Must be some kind of love."

I just looked over at him and nodded. "Yeah."

"Marriage in the picture?" He asked.

I braced my elbows on the counter with a heavy sigh. "Marriage is a heavy subject."

"But if you got married again, it would be to her, I'm assuming."

I just smiled and nodded. "Without a doubt."

"Are you trying to be a baby daddy again?" He asked, nudging my elbow with a boyish smile.

I sucked in a breath. "Also a heavy subject."

"Come on," he said, "you're a great dad. Adora will back you up on it. Ask her how good of a daddy you are to her-"

I gave him a good shove and he just laughed. "No, but seriously, San. The boys are getting older, and I know you love babies."

"If it does happen," I said, "it's in the very far future, just know that."

He just smiled a tight smile and patted the counter. "Whatever you say, boss."

~*~

Adora

I knocked on Santiago's large wooden doors, smiling as I leaned against it. He looked over at me and smiled. "Hey, baby."

"Hey," I greeted, inviting myself inside. He leaned back in his chair and I leaned against his desk, smiling down at him.

"Sit on my lap," he said, patting his thigh.

I wrapped an arm around his neck and sat down on his leg, sighing as I rested my head against his.

"You okay?" He asked, his thumb lightly stroking my leg.

"Mm hmm," I answered, watching the rain fall from his windows.

He smiled up at me. "The rain making you sleepy?"

I smiled down at him.

"I know the rain makes you sleepy," he said, "so yes, it is."

I smiled and raked a hand through his hair. "Yeah. I think I need a nap."

"Well why don't you go upstairs and take one?" He asked, his eyebrows in a furrow as he looked up at me.

I smiled and shook my head. "I can't take a nap without a cuddle buddy."

He just chuckled. "That's right."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Are you reading any new books?" I asked, my fingertips lightly brushing against his hardly exposed chest.

"No," he answered, "not at the moment."

I just pursed my lips together.

"Did you read the books I gave you?" He asked, his hand stroking my arm.

"No," I answered, bluntly.

He just pulled away, furrowed brows. "Why?"

I sighed, pulling my head away from his shoulder. "Same reason I couldn't do a lot of things," I said, standing up, walking around his office-library.

"And why is that?" He asked, leaned back in his chair casually, his hands folded in his lap.

I skimmed my fingertips along the spines of his books, looking over my shoulder at him. "Because they reminded me of you. I also didn't spend the twenty-five grand you gave me. It's still in the bank."

He just flexed his jaw muscle, his eyebrows furrowing. He just smiled and looked down.

"And here you had me thinking you got over me."

I just leaned against the bookshelves, folding my arms over my chest. "Maybe I wanted to believe that, but maybe it didn't ever really happen."

He just nodded, standing up. His slow, intimidating footsteps slowly made their way towards me.

He stopped in front of me, his hand grasping my face. I couldn't help myself, my hand grasping his as I pressed a kiss to his thumb.

"Just so you know," he whispered, "I didn't really get over you, either."

I smiled up at him.

"You know," he said, "you should read the books I sent you."

"Is that so?" I asked, grinning.

"Mm hmm," he whispered, grabbing my hands. He pushed my arms back against the bookshelves, his lips pulling up into a grin.

"Well," I whispered, "I've already read them."

"No," he said, shaking his head, "the ones I sent. They're different."

"How is that?" I asked.

"Well," he said, "if you'd read them, you'd know."

I just cocked an eyebrow up at him. "Sassy."

He just smiled down at me, letting go of my hands. "Better start reading, those books are hefty as fuck."

"Oh," he said, with a snap of his fingers, "the boys want you to come to their soccer practice with me today. It's not a question, you're coming."

I just smiled and watched as Santiago King walked back towards his desk, and it was still a mystery to me as to how I'd scored such a man.

~*~

Adora

I sighed heavily as I parked in front of the soccer field, turning off my car.

I opened the door and stepped out, brushing my hair away from my face as the wind blew it everywhere.

I brushed my fingers through my dark locks. I had to look as perfect as possible for Santiago, even though he'd seen me in even the roughest of times.

I walked over to the bleachers, a grin forming on my face at the rows of women admiring Santiago. They were all less than focused on their kids, and completely focused on Santiago King.

I couldn't blame them.

I hitched my purse further up my arm, walking up the stairs and to the bleachers.

It's been a while since you've been on these.

I earned the eyes of every woman as I awkwardly walked past them, climbing up a few stairs.

"Let's go, Jo," Santiago yelled, clapping his hands.

I just smiled and cleared my throat, making him look up at me.

"Hey, baby," he greeted, his lips pulling into a smile.

The rows and rows of women were staring over at me enviously as he pressed a kiss to my cheek. I wasn't meaning to rub anything in anyone's face, even though I was awfully proud of my relationship with Santiago.

"How old is she?" I heard someone whisper, making my eyes dart back to them.

"Soccer moms are the most vicious," Santiago said, eyebrows raised as he leaned back against the bleachers behind him.

He folded his arms over his chest and I pulled my purse off of my arm, placing it beside him.

He smiled over at me.

I could feel the moms' eyes boring into me.

"Relax."

I felt Santiago's large hand grasp my thigh, making my eyes dart down to his hand. I just cleared my throat and smiled, nodding. "I'm relaxed."

He just smiled and rubbed the pad of his thumb across my thigh, his eyes narrowed as he focused on the boys.

I smiled. I was so proud of them and how successful they both were at soccer.

"So where did the sports loins come from?" I asked, an eyebrow cocked up at him with a smile.

He chuckled. "Probably Alessandra. She was into all that cheerleading and stuff."

"Are you not going to pull the normal guy stunt and say cheerleading isn't a sport?"

He just looked over at me, his famous smirk on his face. "Am I normal guy?"

The grin was wiped off of my face, my head shaking. "No, you're not."

"So no, I'm not," he answered, "I think cheerleading is a sport."

I just jutted my bottom lip out with a smile. "Impressive."

"Let me guess, you were a cheerleader? Did you save the skirt?" He asked, his hand creeping up my thigh.

I giggled and shoved his hand away. "No, I was not a cheerleader. I wasn't cool enough to be one, so."

"I bet all those people would look back and be jealous of you now," he said.

"You mean living the dream life with Santiago King?" I asked, an eyebrow cocked up as I smiled.

"No," he said, shaking his head with furrowed brows, "no, I mean, how amazing you are. How successful you are, how beautiful you are, you know."

I just sighed and smiled. "You really are too perfect, Santiago King."

He grinned. "You say that a lot."

I just smiled and he sat up, bracing his elbows on his thighs. "Block, Fred!"

I just smiled over at him, and realized I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face.

~*~

Adora

I plopped down on the couch, sliding in between Santiago's legs. I wrapped an arm around his abdomen, making his hand cover my own.

"You guys were great today," I said, smiling at the boys.

"Thanks, Adds!" They said, shooting me wide smiles.

"I'm better than Jo, huh," Fred said, smirking at me.

Jo just rolled his eyes and flipped the channel. "Whatever, Mr. I can't even kick the ball."

"Hey," Santiago said, "let's not take a hit at anyone's character."

Fred scoffed and folded his arms over his chest. Jo just turned over and continued to flip through the channel, stopping on a Marvel movie.

"Ooh, let's watch bad girls club!" Fred said, grabbing the remote from the table.

"Let's not," Santiago said, grabbing the remote from him.

"I was down," Jo said, shrugging over at Fred.

I just laughed and Santiago slid the remote between my hip and the cushion of the couch, shaking his head.

"You two can't hang out with Toni and Asad anymore."

They just laughed.

"Actually," Fred said, "we shouldn't be able to hang out with you anymore, either. You have a potty mouth."

Santiago just cocked an eyebrow up at Fred. "Yeah?"

"Yep," Jo said, "our math teacher told us we had potty mouths in class the other day."

I just smiled and looked up at Santiago.

"Why did she say that?" Santiago asked, a grin tugging at his lips.

"Fred was talking about some girl's ass from TV that he saw."

"And Jo was agreeing with me."

"I think I told you two to lay off of the word ass," Santiago said.

"You say it all the time, Dad."

I just giggled and sat up. "I think the movie is starting."

I slipped on my sweater that I'd brought with me, covering my bare shoulders. My body was covered by a mid-thigh length silk dress that Santiago had made sure to stock me up on, since it was the only thing I could comfortably sleep in.

"Hey, Adds?"

I just nodded over at Fred.

"Dad likes your ass."

"Hey," Santiago said, "I told you two."

I just cocked an eyebrow up at him, a grin on my face. "What did you tell them?"

He smiled and shook his head. "I told them to watch their language around their mother."

I laughed and laid back down.

"Speaking of," Santiago said, "has mom called today?"

"Not today," Fred said.

"She said she's picking us up from school tomorrow, though," Jo said.

"Yeah, tomorrow's Friday, so you get the weekend with her. Lucky boys."

I just smiled and the boys shot each other smiles. "Friday!"

"I remember getting so excited about Fridays," I said, "Fridays were always cool."

"Well, I'm old as dirt, so I don't remember anything about school."

I just gave Santiago's abdomen a good shove, making him chuckle.

A few minutes into the movie, a silence enveloped the four of us. I was so relaxed. Santiago and I had this thing, that every night we'd watch a movie or a tv show and I'd lie in between his legs, him under me.

It was a nice feeling, always being around him. I felt fingertips brush my thigh, making me cover his hand with my own.

His hand began to move up my thigh, and my eyebrows went into a furrow as he slipped it in between my legs.

Santiago knew that just a single accident touch got me needy, so I was so confused as to why he was doing what he was doing.

In the same room as the boys.

His fingertips lightly brushed against my underwear, making me clear my throat. I had to snap out of the daze I was in.

I shot up. This couldn't happen, definitely not in front of the boys.

I shot him a look, making his lips pull up into a grin. "I was just trying to get my hand warm, baby."

And with that, I just sighed and fell back onto his abdomen.

~*~

what was ur fav part of this chapter??

Ps- I'm going to credit EVERYONE THAT HELPED ME WRITE/GET THE BOOK BACK WHEN I GET BACK ON TRACK WITH CHAPTERS!!!! 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 11.4K 50
18 year old Haley Martin has just started her senior year. And she's in need for a job if she wants to save up money for college. Luckily a certain b...
20K 864 15
What happens when a preserved, cold CEO falls for a cute beautiful young boy who is alot of issues in his life.
21K 111 11
Vimi has shifted a homestay to complete her graduation with a 35 year old man. his wife is dead and soon she begins to see through his desperation.
288K 10.4K 65
the story of the King twins and their forevers, again tw: ed