19

Adora

I woke up and raised my arms above my head, yawning.

I smiled before looking around, my eyebrows shooting up.

The bed Santiago and I were sleeping in was completely destroyed, our clothes strewn all over the room.

It finally hit me exactly why I didn't remember a thing from last night, and it hit me quickly with a gut wrenching feeling.

I jolted up from the bed and ran into the bathroom, puking up the remainders of last night. I sighed as soon as I got done, standing up.

I stood in front of the sink and splashed my face with some cold water, wiping it off with a towel. I threw on a random t-shirt which I was assuming was Santiago's, and grabbed a pair of underwear to slip on.

I walked back into the bedroom to be met with a still sleeping Santiago. My jaw dropped as soon as I saw handcuffs wrapped around one of his wrists.

I felt a wave of relief rush over me as soon as I saw they weren't locked. I scurried over to his side of the bed and pulled them off his wrist.

The side that was locked, however, was wrapped around one of the bedposts. Would even a drunk Santiago allow me to lock him up in handcuffs?

He turned over and rubbed his eyes, letting out a sigh.

I giggled and plopped down beside him, making him prop himself up on one elbow.

"Holy shit, I don't know if I've ever been so drunk," he mumbled, "I'm feeling it."

I pressed a kiss to his cheek. "I don't remember a thing from last night, do you?"

He shook his head, "I remember you being on top of me at the bar and that's about it."

I smiled. "I don't even remember that."

"Yeah, your alcohol tolerance could definitely be better." He chuckled and pressed a kiss to my lips, pulling me closer to him.

I smiled and pressed my hands against his abdomen.

"How did we even get here?" I asked.

He smiled and fell back on his pillow. "I called dad and told him to come pick the car up. I knew we were both going to get drunk."

"Smart man." I said, "hey, we need to get up and moving, it's already nearly ten."

He slid out of bed, making me smile and cover my eyes.

"Woman, you've seen more of me than anyone," he said, chuckling as he walked into the bathroom.
I giggled and stood up, sighing a contented sigh.

Even though I couldn't remember a single thing from last night, I knew it had to be amazing, because every moment with Santiago was.

He walked out of the bathroom and cocked an eyebrow up, pointing towards the bed. "I had you handcuffed?"

"Actually, no," I said, leaning against the dresser, "I had you handcuffed."

He just smiled and took slow steps towards me, his thick eyebrow still cocked up. "Is that so?"

I giggled and turned around, making his arms wind around me from behind. His hands bunched my shirt up but he froze, and I just looked over my shoulder at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked, a smile on my face as I pressed a kiss to the corner of his mouth.

He ever so gently brushed his fingertips against my pelvis, and there just so happened to be a bruise there.