32

Adora

I rolled over on top of Santiago, my fingertips grazing against his jawline as our lips moved against each other's.

I pulled the sheet up further to cover my bare back, his hand gliding down my side and to my hip.

He pulled his lips away from me and brushed my hair away from my face, his thumb pulling my bottom lip down as he did so.

"What's today?" He asked, making me laugh and hang my head.

I sat up on his abdomen and braced my hands against his solid chest. "It's Saturday. How old are you?" I asked, reaching over to the nightstand to grab my phone.

"Old enough," he said, grabbing his phone as well.

He held his phone up and I covered my bare chest with my arm, my jaw dropping. "Santiago, you can't do that!"

"I can't do what?" He asked, throwing his phone beside him.

"Take pictures of me naked," I said.

"Baby, I have more than plenty of pictures of you naked."

I just furrowed my brows together down at him, my lips pulling into a smile.

"And that one is probably becoming my new lock screen."

I unlocked my phone and saw a missed message from Luciana.

[From: Luciana]
Call me when you can!

I climbed off of Santiago's abdomen and searched for some clothes to wear. The only clothes I had in here were the dress and stockings from last night, and I couldn't just put that on and be comfortable.

"I'm stealing your shirt," I whispered, pulling my phone up to my ear after dialing Luciana's number.

"Who is it?" He asked, standing up.

"Your mom," I answered, looking over my shoulder at him as soon as I'd slipped his shirt on.

"You're really going to stand in the corner of the room and talk to my mother without any underwear on?"

I giggled. "Don't make it weird, babe."

Luciana picked up after a few rings. "Hi, love!" She greeted.

"Hi, Luciana," I greeted, "how are you?"

I watched Santiago over my shoulder as he slipped on his sweatpants, scratching his abdomen as he searched for something.

"I'm good," she answered, "yourself?"

I smiled. "I'm good. Did you need me?"

"Yes, I did," she said, a low giggle making it past her lips, "how do you feel about throwing Santiago a surprise party today? With only family, and Asad and Toni of course."

I smiled and walked out of the room, raking a hand through my hair. "I think he'd enjoy that."

"I wish we could've done something on his actual birthday," she said, "but the time zones killed Val and I. We slept most of the day, I'm still appalled!"

I giggled. "Santiago and I probably would've done the same today."

She smiled. "So if you can just get Santiago out of the house for an hour, I could come over and get everything decorated!"

I smiled. "I'll try my hardest, promise."

I could hear her smile over the phone, pretty much. "Okay. This is going to be so fun!"