49

Adora

Santiago and I had been setting our alarms an hour early.

Why?

So we could have our morning cuddle time, our time for morning makeouts without people disturbing us.

I wondered if marriage was going to be like this, if we wouldn't be able to take our hands off of eachother, if we had to constantly be touching.

If it was like that, I wouldn't be upset.

"Hey, we're getting married," I whispered, biting down on my bottom lip as I giggled, my lips pressed against his ear.

"Hey, I know," he whispered back, "I can't fucking wait."

I smiled and braced my hands on his abdomen, flipping my hair over my shoulder as I unbuttoned his baby blue button up shirt I'd worn to bed.

His clothes were always far more comfortable than my own.

He grasped my thighs, smiling up at me. His eyes slowly trailed down my body, my body that was getting more and more uncovered with every second, every button that was undone.

I slipped the shirt off of my shoulders and his eyes centered in on my black lace lingerie set, making me smile. "I went shopping."

"I can see that," he said, trailing his hands up my back.

I smiled and leaned down, pressing a kiss to his lips. He threaded his fingers through my hair, his fingertips slightly grazing my bra strap.

It fell off of one shoulder, making me lean up again. He grabbed my left hand and pressed a kiss to every fingertip, his eyes centering in on my ring. A small grin formed on his face, his lips pressed against my ring finger's tip.

"I did good, didn't I?" He asked, making me giggle.

I nodded, smiling as I looked down at the blinding ring. "Yeah, you did."

He sat up and I just wrapped an arm around his neck, grinning at him.

I couldn't stop smiling.

"Let's open the curtains. It looks like it's a pretty day."

I nodded and crawled off of his lap, walking over to the window. I pulled the curtains open, my eyes lighting up at the sight of snow covering the ground.

"It snowed," I said, a wide smile on my face.

He held his phone up to me, revealing a picture of me in front of the window in my underwear and brazier.

"Santiago," I said, slapping his shoulder.

"Photo op," he said, "new lock screen."

I just plopped down on his lap and smiled, wrapping an arm around his neck. "Did you even see the snow?"

"Yeah, I can see it in the picture," he said, zooming in, his eyebrows raising at the sight of my derrière on full view.

I just giggled against his cheek. "My ring," I said, "you can see it."

"I know," he said, "the sun is bouncing off of it."

"I love it," I whispered against his neck.

"I think," he began, grabbing my left hand.

My eyes lit up. Was he going to suggest we told everyone about our engagement today?

Please!

"We should be out in the snow all day today," he said.

I just smiled, nodding slowly. "Yeah, I agree."