2

Adora

"Fourteen," I breathed out, my hands on my hips as I continued to do lunges on the stairs.

I felt my thighs giving out on me. In all reality, I was weak, and I was better at getting my exercise in through sex.

I heard the door shut and keys be thrown on the counter. I knew it was Santiago, and I also knew I looked an absolute mess.

I closed my eyes and did one more lunge, letting out a heavy sigh as my hands fell from my hips and landed by my sides.

"Screw a nice body," I mumbled, brushing my hair away from my face with my fingers. I stepped away from the stairs but sucked in a breath when I met Santiago's solid body, his hands grasping my hips.

"You scared me," I said, looking over my shoulder at him.

He smiled and I leaned down, grabbing my water. I felt his hand on the curve of my back, his groin against my backside.

"Stop," I said, a smile tugging at my lips.

"What? Your ass looks good, I love these leggings on you."

I leaned back up and he smiled, his hands grasping my buttocks.

"Stop," I giggled out.

"Do one of those lunges again," he said.

I smiled and turned around to face him. "Sorry love, my thighs are weak."

"How? You do a lot of bouncing on-"

I just looked up at him and he smiled, that smile soon morphing into a chuckle.

I just pressed a kiss to his lips, walking into the kitchen. He followed and I leaned against the counter, taking a drink as I watched him pull a beer out of the fridge.

"So you're mainly working on your ass?" He asked, taking a long drink of his beer.

"No," I said, "I'm working on other things, too."

"I think your body is perfect," he said, "so why change it?"

"Well, how sweet," I said, "but I want to tone, and build muscle. I'm pretty weak."

"Oh, okay. So get the cute peach ass that everyone's always talking about? Because you already have it."

I just laughed and shook my head. "You're such an ass man."

He smiled and trailed his eyes down me as he took a drink of his beer. He was the only person that could make something so arrogant look so hot.

And him constantly looking at me still made me nervous, even after almost a year of being together.

"Yeah, I guess I am," he said, "but your tits are nice, too."

I slapped his shoulder. "I don't like that word."

"Jugs?"

"That's worse, Santiago," I said, looking over at him.

"Double D's?"

"Stop."

He laughed. "That's what they are, aren't they?"

"I don't know, maybe that's your other girlfriend's bra size," I said, turning around to make my smoothie.

I jumped when I felt his palm meet my backside with a slap, his teeth against my neck.

"What did you say?"

"I-I was joking," I said, my breath still trying to catch up to me.

"I'll make you come so fast that you won't even be able to blink. Don't make me. And I'll rip your new, expensive underwear in half, and I'll make your p-"