Roommate | D.O.B

By crypticethan

"I guess we're roommates now." Highest ranking: #1 dylanobrien [completed] More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
tweleve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
characters
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three

eleven

13.2K 229 639
By crypticethan

Kylie's POV*

I was awoken by something slamming on top of my body. I groaned, keeping my eyes closed.

Then I heard someone laughing. I knew that laugh anywhere. It was Tyler's.

I slowly opened my eyes, revealing Tyler slowly getting under the covers. "How long was I asleep?" I ask sitting up next to him.

He chuckled. "10 minutes" he said grinning.

I rolled my eyes. "Why did you wake me up, asshole" I said rubbing my eyes.

He laughed. "You didn't think I was gonna let you fall asleep with out telling me the details" Tyler said smirking at me. "Now spill the tea sister!" He said.

I laughed lightly. "It was beautiful Ty. He took me to the beach and he had a blanket and food and everything" I said smiling, picturing the image in my head.

"And don't get my started on how hot Dylan looked. God damn that boy can clean up well" I said throwing my head back.

Tyler burst into laugher. I shot him a glare. "What?! He looked hot" I said, biting my lip trying to hold in my laugh.

"And his smile" I said smiling down at my hands. "And his...everything" I said letting out a small laugh. We spent the next few hours talking about the date.

Tyler laughed along with me. "He is quite the romantic, isn't he" He said smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Why yes he is" I said laughing.

"Well goodnight" he said rolling over on his other side.

"Oh so you're sleeping here?" I said letting out a small laugh.

"Mhm" he mumbles. "Too tried to go to my own room" he said into the pillow.

I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me. "Night" I said drifting off to sleep.

* * *

"Get up lazy ass" Tyler said hitting me with a pillow. I groaned and turned the other way.

Suddenly I felt my body being shoved resulting in myself falling into the ground, creating a loud thud.

I lifted my head off the ground, cursing.

"Hey! Watch your profanity's!" Tyler said laughing.

Tyler was laughing his head off and dancing around the room like a little kid. "Act your age not your shoe size idiot" I said and he just kept laughing.

I rolled my eyes and flipped him off which made him laugh harder. He grabbed his jumper from the end of the bed and tossed it at me.

"It's a bit chilly today. Better keep warm" he said winking at me.

I rolled my eyes again and threw the hoodie on. I got up off the bed.

"Hey Ky?" Tyler asked me. I turned around to face him. "Yeah?" I asked.

"Have you even seen Dylan's old YouTube channel?" He asked me smirking like crazy.

My face immediately lit up. I dashed over to my night stand and picked up the laptop.

"Username?" I asked clicking into YouTube.

"Moviekidd826" Tyler said sitting beside me. I typed it in and pressed the channel.

"Oh my god" was all I could say. "Click this one" he said pointing at a video of Dylan in a tight red shirt.

I clicked onto it and it was a fetus Dylan singing along to the spice girls. I laughed so hard I fell off the bed.

"That is the best thing I've ever seen in my entire life" I said wiping away my tears from crying. "Please tell me he's here" I said getting up.

"I believe he's in the living room" he said getting up and sprinting into the living room. I followed him, trying to contain my laugh.

We entered the room and Dylan was sitting on the couch watching tv. "What's up?" He said to both of us.

"I don't know, I'm in the mood to sing a song, how about you Ty" I said grinning.

"Me too" he said smirking at me. "What song?" He asked.

"I don't know, how about you tell me what you want what you really really want" I said laughing.

"Oh god no" Dylan said catching on. "You didn't" he said.

"I'll tell you what I want what I really really want" we both said laughing.

He stood up. "I'm gonna kill you Ty" he said looking at Tyler.

"Well I must say you look hot in that shirt Dyl" I said containing my laughter.

"Lip syncing on point my friend" Tyler added.

"I'm gonna kill both of you" He said and we both immediately began to run away from him.

I heard him laugh as he chased us. I ran into Tyler's room and stood in there to catch my breath.

I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist. I screamed and spun around I reveal Dylan grinning at me. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I squealed and tried to get off but his grip was too strong.

He walked into the living room and set me down. Tyler ran in and we both began to laugh. Dylan flipped both of us off and sat down on the couch.

"I hate you both" he said pouting making us laugh even more.

Tyler sat down next to him. "So Ky, I've been thinking about your birthday next week" Tyler said to me.

Dylan's head shot up. "Your birthday is next week" he asked me.

I nodded. "Yeah next Friday" I said and he smiled.

"Why did you tell me" he asked me.

I shrugged. "I don't like make a big deal about it" I said.

"Well you say that every year and I always throw a killer party for you anyways" Tyler said with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes. "No, please" I said to him.

"Too late Ky, I'm already planning" he said smirking at me.

"I'm in too" Dylan said. "I'll help" he said grinning.

"I hate you guys" I said sighing.

* * *

Dylan's POV*

"So I'm thinking we have a party here" Tyler said once Kylie left the room.

"Me too, we can invite everyone from Teen Wolf" I said.

"So what are you gonna get her?" Tyler asked smirking at me.

"I have no idea" I said. "I've been thinking about it ever since she's mentioned it" I said truthfully.

"Well I'm sure whatever you get her,
She'll love it" he said smiling .

"So uh, have you told her about Zoe yet?" I asked him.

Tyler's been seeing this girl Zoe for a while now, even since before Kylie came to stay with us. He said he's just nervous about how she will react.

He stiffened. "Not yet" he said looking at his hands.

"Dude, you gotta tell her eventually" I said and he looked up at me. "She'll love her Ty" I said.

He smiled lightly. "You think so" he asked.

"Yes! Now go tell her" I said pushing him.

"Now?" He said confused.

"Yes now go" I said and pushed him out the door.

Kylie's POV*

I was lying on my bed when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I yelled, not moving from my comfortable position.

The door opened slowing revealing Tyler. He smiled and walked over to me and sat down at the edge of the bed.

"Ty, why do you look nervous" I said laughing slightly.

"Uh, I need to tell you something" he said looking me directly in the eye. His face was serious.

I sat up and nodded. "You can tell me anything Ty" I said and he smiled.

"Okay, well there's this girl...." he began but I squealed.

"You sly dog you" I said smacking him in the shoulder.

He laughed. "Ky I'm being serious" he said biting his lip, hiding his laugh.

"Okay okay" I said trying not to smile.

"We've been seeing each other for almost two months now" he said.

"Why did you tell me?" I asked him.

"I was nervous about how you would react" he said looking up at me.

"Ty" I said. "If you like her, she must be amazing" I said and a smile appeared on his face.

"Wait. You're not mad?" He asked.

"Mad?! No, of course not" I said chuckling. "Can I meet her?" I asked him.

He smiled. "Oh you're meeting her" he said laughing.

I sat criss crossed. "Okay. Tell me everything!" I said excitedly.

He rolled his eyes. "Fine" He said laughing.

"Whats she look like?" I asked and he played with his fingers.

"Her name is Zoe and she's beautiful Ky, she has long brown hair, bright blue eyes and she's about your height maybe taller. You know since you're a midget." He said. I smacked his chest.

"Ugh and don't even get me started on her smile" he said flopping back on my bed.

"Aw Ty" I said smiling at him.

"Shut up" He said lifting his head up. "You were worse when you went on that date with Dyl" he said poking me.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever" I said.
"So the question is...do you love her?"I asked him.

He smiled. "Maybe...." He said and I immediately started jumping up and down on the bed.

He grabbed my leg and pulled me down. I flopped down on the bed next to him.

"Sorry I got excited" I said laughing. He rolled his eyes.

"She's coming over tonight" he said standing up. "Do not embarrass me Ky" he said looking at me.

I held my hands up in defence. "And why would I embarrass you in front of your one true love?" I asked him.

He rolled his eyes. "I mean it Kylie" he said holding in a laugh.

"Is that a smile I see" I said.

"Kylie! Stop" he said. "Go annoy Dylan" he said smirking.

"Alright fine" I said getting up and walking out the door. I walked into the living room where Dylan was watching tv while looking over his script.

I sat down next to him and he looked up at me and smiled. "Hey Ky" he said turning his body to face me.

"Hey Dyl pickle" I said and he shook his head at me.

"Tyler just told me about a certain someone" I said.

He raised his eyebrows. "He told you about Zoe?" He asked and I nodded. He sighed in relief. "Thank god its about time" he said and I chucked.

"So you're not mad?" He asked me.

"Why would I be mad? Tyler asked the same" I said.

He shrugged. "I guess he just thought since he didn't tell you about her you'd be mad" he said.

"Well I'm not mad. I'm just confused as to why he didn't tell me about her" I said.

"I don't know either. I guess he didn't know how you would react, he didn't want to ruin your friendship. Like he didn't want you to think that you were forgotten or something. He fucking loves you Ky" he said and I smiled.

"She's coming over later" I said. "What's she like? And be honest" I said.

"She is a nice girl, she really is" he said. "I think you'll like her" he said and I smiled.

"I better. I'm meeting her, like soon" I said.

"Well if you don't we can sneak out and hang out by ourselves" he said with a smirk.

"I think we should do that anyway" I said smirking back at him.

He laughed. "It's a date" he said looking at me. He looked so hot. He was wearing black basketball shorts and a plain white shirt. He had snapback on backwards.

His eyes met mine then slowly moved down to my lips, then back up to my eyes. We both slowly leaned in connecting our lips. It didn't last too long as we got interrupted.

"Woah. Less of the PDA guys" I heard Tyler say behind us.

I pulled away and laughed. "I hate you Tyler" I said turning my head towards him.

He laughed at me. "Zoe said she'll be here in hour" he said.

I immediately got kinda nervous. "Oh god. What if she doesn't like me. Do I look okay? Is my makeup nice? Should I change?" I started rambling.

"Kylie, relax. You look great first off" Dylan said looking me up and down. My cheeks started to go pink. "And she'll love you, who doesn't" he said winking at me.

"Uh me" Tyler said and I glared at him. "Just kidding, love you" He said and I chuckled.

* * *

The doorbell rang and Tyler immediately shot up out of his seat. It's adorable how much he likes her.

He ran towards me. "Is my hair okay?" He said running his hands through it.

I slapped his hands away. "Tyler relax" I said fixing it. "There. Now go answer the door dipshit" I said laughing.

He walked to the door and I followed behind him. The doorbell rang again and Tyler opened the door revealing a girl with brown hair and blue eyes and a big smile on her face.

"Hey Tyler!" She said and gave him a hug and a kiss of the cheek.

"Hey Zoe" Tyler said smiling at her. She looked over at me and shot him a confused look.

He cleared his throat. "Right sorry. Zoe this is my best friend Kylie" he said swinging his arm around me.

I smiled at her. "It's nice to meet you" I said.

"Oh, so you're Kylie" she said in a monotone voice.

"Uh yeah" I said to her and she gave me a fake smile. Wow I was wrong about her.

Dylan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "When do you wanna go?" He whispered in my ear.

I laughed. "Whenever you're ready" I said.

"Oh my god Dylan hi!" Zoe said a little bit too excited.

"Hey Zoe" he said and smiled at her.
"I'll be ready in 5" he said to me and walked back to his room.

Tyler invited her in and he made me come in to the living room with him and talk to her. Honestly I feel like she already has a problem with me, even though we met 2 seconds ago.

Tyler was telling me the story of how the met when Dylan walked in door.

"You ready Ky?" He asked spinning his keys around his finger. I smiled and sat up.

"Yes" I said.

Sorry this chapter was kinda bad and sorry I haven't updated in a while.
Like and comment please
-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 1.3K 46
Dylan and Imani have been friends since first grade. Yes, the typical growing up to be besties turned lovers -it's anything but simple. Dylan was fil...
112K 1.5K 50
i want to be with you. i have wanted to be with you since we first met. i don't want anyone else. no one but you. -message sent- {TYLER HOECHLIN X OC...
150K 5.6K 100
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] ❝ 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲. ❞ [ social...
299K 5.2K 37
❝but we are just friends❞ ❝friends my ass❞ completed! loverh4ze © 2018 real life / social media dylan o'brien x fem!oc