Touched By An Angel

By Kellikat23

I was challenged a while back to do something like this and this was the chosen story. An Alice Angel x Fem... More

Back On The Clock
Flashback
Sammy's Message
Alice's Message
Seeing Sammy
Boris?
A Friend
Shawn's Message
Alice?
Boris Returns
Lost
Errand Girl
The First Task
Collecting The Cores
The Second Task
The Third Task
Going Home?
The Tape
Alice's Tape
The Door
Too Convenient
Mood Swings
Pushing Through
Bertrum's Message
Arcade Games?
Carousel
The Truth
Almost There
Boris?
The Battle... And Her
The Real Alice
New Messages
Escaping
The Hand
The Revelation
Sammy's Final Fight
Ink Battle
The Creation
Surprise
Plans
The Vault
I've Been Tagged!
Bad Feeling
Final Steps
Final Tape
Final Battle
Saved
Epilogue
The End

Ink Demon

3.3K 91 1
By Kellikat23

*YOUR POV*

     I got closer to the corner and turned quickly around it, my axe in front of me. The cutout was just... standing there. Same smile, same stance, same everything. Even so... I swung out with the axe and chopped it in half. Better to be safe than sorry. I turned away from the now broken cutout and began heading towards the pressure control room. Suddenly, I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up as if someone was watching me. I spun around. Nothing. Except... hadn't I just broken that Bendy cutout? Yet, there it was, standing in that same location, watching me. I walked back to it and swung, breaking it a second time. "Bastard," I muttered before beginning to head to the room. I got that feeling once more and looked back. Ok. I swore I'd cut it this time. So why the hell was it back? I reluctantly went back over, chopped it again, and continued on my way, ignoring that feeling of being watched. Once I'd reached the pressure room, I flipped the switch and heard the ink machine power up a few halls down. I t was always notoriously loud, after all, constantly echoing throughout the workshop. I reached the ink room and noticed it all boarded up. Weird. It wasn't like that when I first saw it. I took a step closer. Then, I saw a creature spontaneously pop up from the floor, covered in ink, and in the shape of Bendy. It had a malicious grin on its face as it came towards me. I wasted no time. I sprinted as fast as I could towards the exit, seeing the walls, ceiling, and floor become increasingly more covered in ink the louder the creature' s footsteps became. I saw the exit. It was in sight! Then, the floorboards gave way and I fell onto a hard floor, my head hitting it before everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 4.2K 38
An Erza Scarlet x Fem! Reader because why not. Highest ranking: #2 on #fem
60.1K 1.2K 40
You guys requested it, now here it is! The sequel to "They Wouldn't Understand!" Highest ranking: #5 on #fem
22.8K 272 22
Smut Fluff Angst Possible mention of: drugs, violence, sh, abuse, substance abuse, alcohol, weapons, attempted rape, gender dysphoria, homophobia, tr...
491K 14.1K 31
(This book is 100% completed!) My first story guys! Let me know what you think! Highest ranks cause eh why not: #2 in bendyxreader #9 in bendyandthei...