Worlds Colliding (Supernatura...

By heartofice97

Catty Winchester and her husband, the Angel, Castiel, along with the rest of the family, think that Sabrina W... More

characters
character theme songs (main, recurring) & outfit links
chapter 1 - Keep Calm and Carry On
chapter 2 - Mamma Mia
chapter 3 - The Foundry
chapter 4 - American Nightmare
chapter 5 - The One You've Been Waiting For
chapter 6 - Celebrating the Life of Ariel & Faith
chapter 7 - Rock Never Dies
chapter 8 - LOTUS
chapter 9 - First Blood
chapter 10 - Levi Has Some Regrets
chapter 11 - Regarding Amara
chapter 12 - Stuck in the Middle (With You)
chapter 13 - Family Feud
chapter 14 - The Raid
chapter 15 - Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell
chapter 16 - Ladies Drink Free
chapter 17 - The British Invasion
chapter 18 - The Memory Remains
chapter 19 - The Future
chapter 20 - Twigs & Twine & Brandon's Time
chapter 21 - There's Something About Octavia
chapter 22 - Who We Are
chapter 23 - All Along the Watchtower

Bloopers

555 13 13
By heartofice97

Amber Heard / Catty Winchester

Ashley Greene / Ness Singer-Winchester

Holland Roden / Octavia

Chloe Moretz / Sabrina Winchester

Samantha Isler / Amara Winchester

Katherine McNamara / Ariel & Faith Winchester

Dylan Sprayberry / Levi

Tom Holland / Brandon Davies

Skyler Samuels / Sage Sanders

Jack Dylan Grazer / Older Aiden Winchester in 12.23 All Along the Watchtower, not yet a teenager

From 12.02 "Mamma Mia", in the basement of the farmhouse, Amber / Catty, Jensen / Dean, Jared / Sam, Ashley / Ness, Holland / Octavia, Misha / Castiel, Chloe / Sabrina, Samantha / Amara and Dylan / Levi were talking to the Brits.

"Why don't you talk a walk, and they can face those cwansequences right here and now?" Jensen / Dean asked, mispronouncing consequences.

 Jared / Sam smiled. "They got fucking cwan cwan equins."

"Right here," Amber / Catty told them. "All the cwansequins. Like Jared's face."

"Jared would like that," Holland / Octavia told them. "Wouldn't you, Jared?"

Jared / Sam mocked offense. "How dare you, Holland."

Holland / Octavia smiled.

"Cwansequins?" Ashley / Ness asked in amusement. "Really, Amber?"

Chloe / Sabrina, Samantha / Amara, Dylan / Levi and Misha / Castiel were laughing. It was another take.

When Jensen / Dean tried to do his line again, he got messed up over consequences again because of what they were saying. "Why don't you take a walk and they can face those cwanseqences..."

Everyone laughed.

"Sorry," Chloe / Sabrina told them. "I pre-heard you."

From 12.07 "Rock Never Dies", in the hotel, Jared / Sam, Jensen / Dean, Amber / Catty, Misha / Castiel, Chloe / Sabrina and Dylan / Levi met up.

"Levi, you consider switching up your duds there?" Jared / Sam asked. "Bit stiff for this town."

"He could be an agent or something," Chloe / Sabrina told them.

"No, he looks like a pedophile," Jensen / Dean told them.

Dylan / Levi turned away, trying to keep from laughing. "Fucking really?"

Misha / Castiel laughed, putting his hands on his hips, using his best dad voice. "That is not nice. And that is not nice language, young man."

Chloe / Sabrina and Dylan / Levi couldn't help but burst into laughter, which caused the others to laugh along with them.

"It's that easy," Amber / Catty told them.

"You wanna switch up the duds, put on something more casual?" Jensen / Dean asked.

"Of course not, they're fucking idiots," Jared / Sam told them.

Chloe / Sabrina and Amber / Catty tried not to laugh, while Dylan / Levi and Misha / Castiel were amused with them messing with them.

Supernatural season 12 Bloopers

From 12.17 "The British Invasion", in the parking lot, the family minus Octavia were with Tom / Brandon and Adam Fergus / Mick Davies.

"Just go," Adam / Mick told them.

Chloe / Sabrina and Katherine / Ariel/Faith kept pretending to teleport the family away by making movements with their arms and hands, amusing the others, before they started to make a dance out of it, making the others laugh.

From 12.23 "All Along the Watchtower", in the Apocalypse World, Jared / Sam, Jensen / Dean and Amber / Catty were pretending to shoot Mark / Lucifer.

"Does that look like I'm getting shot?" Mark / Lucifer asked, shaking too much.

From 12.11 "Regarding Amara", outside the Bunker, Jared / Sam, Jensen / Dean, Amber / Catty, Ashley / Ness and Samantha / Amara were by the Impala.

Samantha / Amara saw the grenade launcher, picking it up. "What's this for?"

"Us idiots making a mess out of things like usual," Ashley / Ness answered.

They all laughed.

From 12.17 "The British Invasion", in her cell, Holland / Octavia was in her chains with wires attached to her head, dancing around in her seat, putting a pinkie to her lips to act like she was British to tease Ketch, Hess and Mick, making them laugh.

From 12.09 "First Blood", in Dean's jail cell, Jensen / Dean was making a mess of his jail cell, throwing around his pillow.

From 12.07 "Rock Never Dies", in the Bunker, Ashley / Ness and Samantha / Amara were playing Scrabble while Jensen / Dean was feeding Baby Aiden.

Samantha / Amara smiled, finishing a word, adding a flourish hand gesture. "Booyah, bitch."

The others laughed.

From 12.19 "The Future", in the Bunker, the family (minus Octavia and Aiden), Dylan / Levi and Tom / Brandon were gathered, when Misha / Castiel, Chloe / Sabrina, Katherine / Ariel/Faith and Dylan / Levi acted out feeling a large surge of power.

Amber / Catty stood in concern. "Guys? Guys."

"What's happening?" Samantha / Amara asked.

"The aftermath of Sabrina and Levi," Katherine / Ariel/Faith answered teasingly.

"Sabrina, I told you to stay on the pill," Dylan / Levi told her.

Everyone laughed. Chloe / Sabrina had to turn away, blushing, laughing so hard she couldn't make a sound.

Katherine / Ariel/Faith laughed. "Aw. Dylan/Levi embarrassed Chloe/Sabrina."

"They're not saying their lines right," Tom / Brandon told them. "I bet you guys have to deal with this all the time, don't you?"

Everyone nodded. "Yep."

They all laughed.

"Now is not the time for fucking humor, guys," Misha / Castiel told them, intentionally getting more laughs.

From 12.12 "Stuck In the Middle (With You)", in the parking lot, while the family (while Aiden was still baby), and Dylan / Levi were doing the slow motion walk, everyone was messing around and having fun with doing it.

From 12.16 "Ladies Drink Free", in the woods, when Skyler / Sage took out her knife and spun it around, while spinning around herself, she lost hold of the knife and nearly slipped, laughing.

From 12.23 "All Along the Watchtower", outside the cabin, the family, complete, and Dylan / Levi and Tom / Brandon were all dancing around.

From 12.22 "Who We Are", in the temporary base, Skyler / Sage was dancing around while she was pretending to fire her gun and kill British.

From 12.09 "First Blood", in the woods, after saving Jared / Sam, Jensen / Dean and Amber / Catty from prison and reuniting them with the family, Dylan / Levi, Tom / Brandon and Adam / Mick, everyone was dancing.

From 12.23 "All Along the Watchtower", outside the cabin where everyone was gathered.

"Hey, Holland," Ashley / Ness called. Holland / Octavia and Tom / Brandon looked at her, since Tom's last name was Holland. "Roden."

Tom / Brandon nodded in understanding. "Oh."

Everyone laughed.

From 12.16 "Ladies Drink Free", in the wolf house, Samantha / Amara, Skyler / Sage and Kathryn / Claire all had blood on their faces from becoming Werewolves, wearing the yellow contacts for gold eyes, dancing around to the amusement of Jensen / Dean, Jared / Sam, Ashley / Ness, Amber / Catty, Tom / Brandon and Adam / Mick.

From 12.22 "Who We Are", in Sage's motel room, Holland / Octavia, Chloe / Sabrina, Katherine / Ariel/Faith and Skyler / Sage were dancing around, laughing.

From 12.23 "All Along the Watchtower", outside the cabin, Misha / Castiel and Dylan / Levi were talking. Dylan / Levi threw his arms out in a comedic dramatic manly gesture, making Misha laugh.

From 12.17 "The British Invasion", in the kitchen of the Bunker when Samantha / Amara and Tom / Brandon were getting water, they danced around.

From 12.16 "Ladies Drink Free", in Hayden's hospital room, Amber / Catty, Chloe / Sabrina, Misha / Castiel, Jensen / Dean, Ashley / Ness, Samantha / Amara, Jared / Sam, Katherine / Ariel/Faith, Tom / Brandon, Skyler / Sage, Kathryn / Claire and Adam / Mick were dancing around, smiling.

From 12.22 "Who We Are", in the temporary base, Skyler / Sage had just broke the Brit's neck and threw him over the railing onto the glass table, giving Jensen / Dean, Amber / Catty and Samantha / Mary a thumbs up, smiling. "That was awesome."

They laughed.

From 12.07 "LOTUS", in the mansion, Ruth / Rowena was getting ready to be splattered with blood. "Oh, okay. Sorry."

From 12.10 "Levi Has Some Regrets", in the diner, the family and Dylan / Levi were meeting with Ian Tracy / Ishim.

"They're family," Holland / Octavia told them.

"Who don't listen very well," Dylan / Levi told them.

Katherine / Ariel/Faith pretended to be offended. "How rude."

"Oh, no, it's Stephanie," Holland / Octavia told them.

They laughed. It was another take.

"When I knew Levi, Castiel and Octavia, they were soldiers," Ian / Ishim told them. "Now look how far they've fallen."

"We like this version of them," Jared / Sam told them. "And I'm happy they're not interrupting me right now, 'cause I want to tell you about them. Ava's soft hands."

"Levi's small hands," Jensen / Dean told them.

"Cas is gentle," Amber / Catty told them.

"Gentle at what, Cat?" Ashley / Ness asked.

They laughed. Misha / Castiel, Holland / Octavia and Dylan / Levi were laughing harder because of what they were saying about them/their characters.

From 12.10 "Levi Has Some Regrets", in the Bunker, Samantha / Amara awkwardly took a bite of her breakfast. "Uh-oh."

Samantha / Amara accidentally spilled some of it.

"Smooth move," Dylan / Levi told her.

They smiled.

From 12.10 "Levi Has Some Regrets", in the bar, they were gathered.

"This isn't Benjamin's Blade," Misha / Castiel told them.

Misha / Castiel, Holland / Octavia and Dylan / Levi heard the whispering. Chloe / Sabrina and Katherine / Ariel/Faith could hear it too.

"What is that?" Katherine / Faith asked.

"Is that orgasms?" Jensen / Dean asked.

Chloe / Sabrina didn't hear what he said right away. "We have to go."

They realized what Jensen had said, frustrated but amused.

"You know what?" Holland / Octavia asked.

They laughed.

"You were almost there," Ashley / Ness told them.

"We almost made it," Chloe / Sabrina told them.

From 12.08 "LOTUS", in the Bunker, Dylan / Levi, Chloe / Sabrina and Samantha / Amara were sitting at the table.

"Did the Bunker's warding just fail?" Dylan / Levi asked.

Chloe / Sabrina was sticking out her tongue at Dylan / Levi to mess him up, making him smile in amusement.

From 12.16 "Ladies Drink Free", in the hallway of the temporary base, Amber / Catty, Jared / Sam, Jensen / Dean, Ashley / Ness and Samantha / Amara were talking.

"And what if they get themselves killed?" Samantha / Amara asked.

Adam / Mick and Tom / Brandon walked up behind Samantha / Amara.

"Heard that, Amara," Tom / Brandon told her, making her jump.

Samantha / Amara turned to face him. "I was not ready for that at all."

They laughed.

Tom / Brandon smiled. "That's hilarious."

From 12.22 "Who We Are", in the temporary base, Skyler / Sage crossed her eyes, sticking out her tongue, tilting her head, twirling her gun around, pretending to point it at her head, making a sound as if to pull the trigger.

From 12.23  "All Along the Watchtower", in the Apocalypse World, the group was facing Jim / Bobby.

Holland / Octavia drew her Angel Sword. "Don't move."

Misha / Castiel grabbed her arm. "No. Don't."

"Hands in the hair," Tom / Brandon told them.

"Did you say hands in the hair?" Katherine / Ariel/Faith asked.

"Yes," Tom / Brandon answered.

"Sounds legit," Holland / Octavia told them.

They laughed.

From 12.15 "Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell", in Catty/Castiel's room, Amber / Catty and Misha / Castiel were sitting on the bed, when Misha / Castiel had got Amber / Catty to talk to him about what was bothering her, but he was pretending to fall asleep while she was talking to tease her.

Amber / Catty noticed, smiling, hitting him lightly in the shoulder. "Should I remind you that you're the one that got me to talk?"

From 12.14 "The Raid", in the Bunker, Ashley / Ness, Samantha / Amara and Tom / Brandon were talking.

"Now our family wants to work with you liopleurodons," Ashley / Ness told him.

Tom / Brandon smiled. "We're magical liopleurodons. We're gonna show you the way."

Ashley / Ness and Samantha / Amara smiled, laughing.

From 12.12 "Stuck in the Middle (With You)", while the family was gathered around dying Misha / Castiel and Dylan / Levi.

"Your family needs to keep fighting," Dylan / Levi told them. Ashley / Ness, Jensen / Dean, Holland / Octavia and Jared / Sam were looking up, pretending not to listen. Amber / Catty, Chloe / Sabrina, Samantha / Amara and Katherine / Ariel/Faith smiled. "Hey, I'm talking to you. I'm dying here. Hey."

From 12.23 "All Along the Watchtower", in the Apocalypse World, they were all going on about what Tom / Brandon had said.

Chloe / Sabrina put her hands in her hair, acting like she was dancing. "Hey, hands in your hair."

Katherine / Ariel/Faith did the same. "Hands in your hair."

They all laughed.

From 12.11 "Regarding Amara", in the club, the group was watching security feed of Amara vs. Gideon.

"Come on, move," Jensen / Dean told them. "Move you flying..."

"Yeah, roove," Jared / Sam told them.

From 12.12 "Stuck in the Middle (With You)", in the barn, now no one was looking at dying Misha / Castiel and Dylan / Levi to tease them, looking at the ceiling.

"Hey," Misha / Castiel told them.

Holland / Octavia pretended to whisper. "Do you guys hear something?"

"Hey, guys," Dylan / Levi told them. "It's a big moment for us."

"Right, because we officially consider Levi as part of our family," Katherine / Ariel/Faith told them teasingly.

"Oh, we do?" Ashley / Ness asked.

They all laughed.

From 12.23 "All Along the Watchtower", in the Apocalypse World, Ashley / Ness, Samantha / Amara and Jack / Aiden gave Jim / Bobby a hug, all of them smiling, while the others made 'aw aw' sounds.

From 12.23 "All Along the Watchtower", in the Apocalypse World, Chloe / Sabrina, Katherine / Ariel/Faith and Mark / Lucifer were fighting.

"You know, it's harder to do this fight when there's supposed to be two twins at once, but we have to do multiple takes to get both twins," Chloe / Sabrina told them. "But this is awesome, too."

Mark / Lucifer laughed, nodding in agreement. Katherine / Ariel/Faith gave them a thumbs up, smiling.

From 12.16 "Ladies Drink Free", in the wolf house, a crew woman was getting ready to put fake blood into Skyler / Sage's mouth. "Open up."

Skyler / Sage shook her head teasingly, smiling. "No."

They laughed.

From 12.22 "Who We Are", in Sage's motel room, Skyler / Sage was spinning around Octavia's Angel Sword, losing control of it, dropping it. "So... I guess it's a good thing that Sage is no longer using Ava's sword."

The others laughed.

From 12.22 "Who We Are", outside the temporary base, Skyler / Sage was trying to fire her fake gun, laughing. "It's stuck."

From 12.23 "All Along the Watchtower", in the Apocalypse World, Samantha / Amara fixed Tom / Brandon's hair, still teasing him about what he had said. "Hands in the hair."

Tom / Brandon laughed.

From 12.05 "The One You've Been Waiting For", the siblings faced Nauhaus/Hitler.

"Well, if it isn't Father of the Year," Amber / Catty told him sarcastically.

"A nice new meat suit," Jensen / Dean told him. "It come with a set... two sets of testicles?"

"Yeah, four balls," Jared / Sam told them.

Amber / Catty rolled her eyes in amusement, which caused the boys to laugh.

From 12.08 "LOTUS", in the mansion, Ruth / Rowena was splattered with blood.

From 12.23 "All Along the Watchtower", in the Apocalypse World, everyone was dancing around. Katherine / Ariel/Faith and Holland / Octavia were doing a few struts, causing the others to laugh.

From 12.21 "There's Something About Octavia", in the Bunker, after Holland / Octavia had used magic to throw her family down. "Amateurs."

From 12.14 "The Raid", in the motel, Tom / Brandon lost hold of his machete. "What kind of rookie move is that?"

Ashley / Ness and Samantha / Amara laughed.

From 12.01 "Keep Calm and Carry On", in the Bunker, after Chloe / Sabrina and Dylan / Levi hugged, Chloe / Sabrina kept poking Dylan / Levi.

"Why do you keep poking me?" Dylan / Levi asked in amusement.

The others laughed.

From 12.14 "The Raid", outside the temporary base, Jared / Sam closed the door repeatedly in beat to his words. "What's so urgent? I like to wait to close the door until on my line."

"Control freak," Amber / Catty told him teasingly.

Jensen / Dean laughed. "Yep."

From 12.22 "Who We Are", in the temporary base, after throwing the guy over the balcony for a retake, Skyler / Sage accidentally dropped her gun over the railing, looking over it as the prop fell to the floor. "Whoops. Lost my gun. Good thing it's not real otherwise some shit would go down."

They laughed.

From 12.08 "LOTUS", in the mansion, after Ruth / Rowena was covered in blood, she spoke emotionally. "That is the sweetest thing you've ever done for me."

The crew clapped. Ruth / Rowena pretended to kiss the camera while still covered in blood.

From 12.15 "Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell", in the Bunker, Jensen / Dean, Jared / Sam and Amber / Catty were covered in blood from the hunts, pretending to eat some of it.

"Don't," Ashley / Ness told them.

"No..." Samantha / Amara drawled out.

From 12.05 "The One You've Been Waiting For", in the warehouse, Jared / Sam looked at Jensen / Dean. "You killed Hitler."

Jensen / Dean, Jared / Sam and Amber / Catty smiled. "Awesome."

From 12.23 "All Along the Watchtower", outside the cabin when Holland / Octavia had Mark / Crowley pinned to the ground with the Sword against his throat, everyone else behind her.

Tom / Brandon sighed. "Ava, wait."

Dylan / Levi, Chloe / Sabrina, Misha / Castiel, Amber / Catty, Jared / Sam, Holland / Octavia, Katherine / Ariel/Faith, Samantha / Amara, Jack / Aiden, Jensen / Dean, Ashley / Ness and Samantha / Mary looked at Tom / Brandon in surprise. "Seriously?"

Tom / Brandon smiled. "Anybody else love it when everyone speaks together like that?"

"I do," Misha / Castiel answered.

"Me too," Holland / Octavia agreed.

Katherine / Ariel/Faith smiled. "We all do."

From 12.16 "Ladies Drink Free", in the hotel, Skyler / Sage tried to grab the gun. "That's it. Soulless girl gotta go."

Samantha / Amara grabbed the gun first, standing. "Sage, no."

Tom / Brandon pointed at Skyler / Sage. "Sit down. You're grounded."

Skyler / Sage smirked, scoffing in amusement. "Bitch, please."

They and Kathryn / Claire laughed.

There was a closing montage of cast and crew.

From 12.16 "Ladies Drink Free", outside the hotel when everyone was gathered before leaving, Amber / Catty, Ashley / Ness, Chloe / Sabrina, Samantha / Amara, Katherine / Ariel/Faith, Skyler / Sage and Kathryn / Claire were all dancing, to the amusement of Jared / Sam, Jensen / Dean, Misha / Castiel and Tom / Brandon, who all started to dance too. Skyler / Sage winked.

From 12.22 "Who We Are", in Octavia's Mind Space, the Bunker started to glow brightly around Jared / Sam and Holland / Octavia, who both pretended to be blinded by the light, saying "I can't see", laughing.

From 12.12 "Stuck in the Middle (With You)", in the barn, Samantha / Amara used the Lance of Michael to poke Chloe / Sabrina and Katherine / Ariel/Faith. They pretended to fight over the Lance, making the others laugh.

From 12.11 "Regarding Amara", in the club, when Chloe / Sabrina, Samantha / Amara and Katherine / Ariel/Faith were dancing,they were pretending to be divas by flipping their hair to make the cast and crew laugh, laughing and smiling sweetly.

From 12.21 "There's Something About Octavia", in the cell, Holland / Octavia broke her prop restraints easily. "Whoops. Can that be in the script?"

From 12.22 "Who We Are", in the garage of the Bunker, Tom / Brandon looked at Amber / Catty, Jared / Sam, Jensen / Dean, Ashley / Ness and Samantha / Amara. "You're lunatics."

"And this is news to anyone because..." Ashley / Ness trailed off. "Hey, don't judge. You're a lunatic, too."

They smiled, laughing.

From 12.22 "Who We Are", in Sage's motel room, Tom / Brandon looked at Amber / Catty, Chloe / Sabrina, Jared / Sam, Katherine / Ariel/Faith, Jensen / Dean, Ashley / Ness, Samantha / Amara and Skyler / Sage. "This is not going to stop. I completely forgot what comes next."

They laughed.

Katherine / Faith looked at Tom / Brandon. "You said that you could fix her. So fix her."

"If we told her that Uncle Sam shaved his legs for her, would that help?" Chloe / Sabrina asked.

Tom / Brandon tried to stay in character without laughing. "Hard to say."

"It's pretty smooth," Amber / Catty told them. "You can really tell. It's okay."

"Yeah, I'll touch it," Jensen / Dean told them, touching Jared's leg.

Everyone was trying not to laugh or break character.

From 12.04 "American Nightmare", in the Bunker, Jared / Sam, Jensen / Dean, Amber / Catty, Ashley / Ness, Holland / Octavia and Samantha / Amara were talking.

"Sorry we missed all the psycho," Samantha / Amara told them.

"Sometimes in order to figure things out, space a person needs," Jensen / Dean told them.

"Sometimes he just mixes up his words," Ashley / Ness told them.

They smiled.

From 12.13 "Family Feud", in the girls' school, while meeting with Gavin and Rowena, Jared / Sam popped his neck, looking at Jensen / Dean and Amber / Catty, laughing.

"Did you enjoy the neck crack on that move?" Jensen / Dean asked.

Everyone smiled.

From 12.03 "The Foundry", in the Bunker, Misha / Castiel, Amber / Catty, Chloe / Sabrina and Holland / Octavia were talking.

"Don't worry, Catty," Misha / Castiel told her.

"I think we all know that me not worrying is an impossibility at this point, Cas," Amber / Catty told him.

"That's the damn truth," Chloe / Sabrina told them.

Holland / Octavia laughed.

From 12.03 "The Foundry", in the kitchen, Jensen / Dean was doing the scene with Jared / Sam, Amber / Catty, Ashley / Ness and Holland / Octavia. "Look, Ness, Sow healed your shmores foot."

"Shmores?" Holland / Octavia repeated in amusement.

They all kept repeating it in amusement, laughing.

"We're gonna cut that," Bob Singer told them.

"Cut it?" Ashley / Ness repeated. "No, that was the magic we were looking for, Bob."

They all laughed.

From 12.20 "Twigs & Twine & Brandon's Time", in Octavia's Mind Space, Richard Speight Jr. was directing the fight between Holland / Octavia, Chloe / Sabrina and Katherine / Ariel/Faith. "What I really wanna do is act. But kudos to you girls fighting with someone having to stand in for one twin while having to film the rest later when Katherine switches roles."

"You're in the shot," Chloe / Sabrina told him teasingly.

"Yeah, Richard, you're not acting this time," Holland / Octavia told him.

From 12.12 "Stuck in the Middle (With You)", in Ramiel's House, Richard was directing the family and Dylan / Levi in the house.

"Feels weird to be in front of the camera, doesn't it?" Dylan / Levi asked. "Don't get nervous in front of the camera, Speight. Don't get nervous."

From 12.12 "Stuck in the Middle (With You)", outside the house, Richard was directing the scene to where Ramiel actually hit Dylan / Levi with the spear.

"That was revenge for what I said inside, huh?" Dylan / Levi asked.

"Yep," Richard answered.

Misha / Castiel laughed. "Really painful, man." He pretended to crawl away and cry. "Oh, fuck this hurts. Ow!"

Everyone laughed.

From 12.20 "Twigs & Twine & Brandon's Time", in Octavia's Mind Space, during the fight between Holland / Octavia, Chloe / Sabrina and Katherine / Ariel/Faith.

"Wrong move, Kat," Chloe / Sabrina told her. "You're Ariel right now, not Faith."

Katherine / Ariel/Faith laughed. "Right, right. Sorry."

"No, you're not," Richard told her. "Chloe's messing with you. This is for Faith."

Chloe / Sabrina laughed. "Why ruin my fun like that, Richard?"

"That was a test," Richard told them. "That was a test. You're welcome."

"So did I pass or fail?" Katherine / Ariel/Faith asked.

"You passed," Holland / Octavia answered. "Good job, Katherine."

"Yeah, no thanks to Chloe," Katherine / Ariel/Faith told them.

The actors and crew laughed.

From 12.20 "Twigs & Twine & Brandon's Time", in the cellar, Amber / Catty, Ashley / Ness, Samantha / Amara, Jensen / Dean and Jared / Sam were in the cellar, calling out to Richard.

"Can you give us one more line of direction?" Samantha / Amara asked.

"No," Richard answered.

"Come on," Samantha / Amara told him. "It's gonna be until next season."

Amber / Catty smiled. "Yeah, we just need one more piece of Richard Speight direction."

From 12.16 "Ladies Drink Free", in the temporary base, Jared / Sam, Jensen / Dean, Ashley / Ness, Amber / Catty and Samantha / Amara were talking to Tom / Brandon and Adam / Mick.

"You think?" Jensen / Dean asked.

"It's like a couple of milk jugs to me," Amber / Catty told them.

"A couple of what?" Jared / Sam asked. "Nunchucks?"

"Where did you get nunchucks from?" Ashley / Ness asked.

They laughed.

From 12.22 "Who We Are", in the Bunker's lockdown, Amber / Catty, Ashley / Ness, Samantha / Amara, Jared / Sam, Jensen / Dean and Tom / Brandon were talking.

"Well, it's a fucking start," Tom / Brandon told them.

"You're not supposed to say fucking on TV," Samantha / Amara teased.

"Then why did you just say it?" Tom / Brandon asked.

"I said it because you just said it," Samantha / Amara answered.

The others smiled.

From 12.16 "Ladies Drink Free", in the library, Holland / Octavia and Jared / Sam were talking, when Holland / Octavia got tongue tied over her line.

"What language are you speaking?" Jared / Sam asked.

"I'm telling you, I think it's the Espresso," Holland / Octavia told him. They both laughed. "Are my eyes vibrating? Just like this."

Jared / Sam laughed. "Yeah, a little bit."

Holland / Octavia nodded. "Okay. What's the line?"

Jared / Sam smiled, laughing.

From 12.16 "Ladies Drink Free", in Sage's car, Skyler / Sage and Kathryn / Claire were rocking out in the car, smiling and laughing.

From 12.15 "Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell", in the library, Ashley / Ness got tongue tied while trying to explain what she did with finding the cases when she had lost the others in the way she spoke. Jensen / Dean made a skipping noise by brushing his lips with his finger to imitate that she got tongue tied. Jared / Sam, Amber / Catty and Samantha / Amara laughed.

"Every time Ness has a smartass monologue," Ashley / Ness told them. "I'm not kidding."

"Which is why we love it when you do that," Jensen / Dean told her. "It's freaking hilarious."

They laughed.

From 12.22 "Who We Are", outside the temporary base, the family, Dylan / Levi, Tom / Brandon and Skyler / Sage were dancing around, shouting incoherently, everyone saying "Fail."

From 12.22 "Who We Are", in her motel room, Skyler / Sage shook her head. "Can't catch a break on this show. Everybody's dying, getting trapped, tortured, butchered, possessed, brainwashed, soulless. Can't catch a break." Everyone popped up next to Skyler / Sage, shaking their heads in agreement, waving. "Can't catch a break."

"Not at all," Tom / Brandon agreed.

Chloe / Sabrina pretended to cry. "So good."

"So good," Katherine / Ariel/Faith agreed.

Everyone laughed.

From 12.10 "Levi Has Some Regrets", in the library, the family and Dylan / Levi were gathered.

Chloe / Sabrina shrugged. "Let's drink, eat and hope we can find a better way."

Everyone looked away from each other as they ate or drank, trying not to laugh, but they did anyway.

Misha / Castiel spoke in a weird accent, taking a drink. "I don't always drink beer. But when I do..."

They laughed.

"We're doing great, guys," Dylan / Levi told them sarcastically. "It's a wonder how we get anything done. I mean, seriously." They all laughed. "See? Not kidding."

Holland / Octavia raised her beer. "Yeah, true, Dylan. But that's why we all love working here."

"Except for me and Dylan when the rest of you are messing with us," Misha / Castiel told them.

Everyone laughed.

Closing Chupacabra Scene

From 12.18 "The Memory Remains", in the Bunker, the family minus Octavia, and Tom / Brandon were on the phone with David / Ketch.

"Hello, Brandon," David / Ketch told him.

"Ketch?" Tom / Brandon asked. "Where's my father?"

"Oh, he didn't tell you?" David / Ketch asked. "He's staying in London for a while. After all the, uh, oh, unpleasantness with Dagon and Renny, well, Mick has a lot to answer for. As do you, Brandon. Where are you?"

"With the Winchesters," Tom / Brandon answered. "Do I seriously have to report to you now?"

"I don't like it anymore than you do," David / Ketch told him. "I'd much rather be with Mary." Jensen / Dean gave them an exasperated hand gesture. "Hunting for... Chupacabra in Texas."

 "Oh, what, Ketch?" Misha / Castiel asked.

"Chupacabra," David / Ketch answered.

"What was that?" Misha / Castiel asked.

"Chupacabra," David / Ketch answered.

Ashley / Ness nodded, saying it a little bit different. "Chupacabra."

Chloe / Sabrina played a Google translator voice on her phone saying Chupacabra. "Chupacabra."

"Chupacabra," Katherine / Ariel/Faith repeated.

Tom / Brandon made a rolling sound with his tongue while saying it. "Chupacabra."

Jared / Sam mocked saying it. "Chupacabra."

"Chupacabra," Amber / Catty repeated, smirking. "Ketch doesn't know how to say Chupacabra."

Chloe / Sabrina played it on her phone again.

"Chupacabra," Misha / Castiel repeated.

"It's like a 'bra' and then 'chupa'," Ashley / Ness told them.

"So it's..." Jensen / Dean trailed off. "Chupa chupa chupa chupa."

"Chupacabra," Jared / Sam finished.

"It's a Chupacabra," Katherine / Ariel/Faith told them.

Jared / Sam and Jensen / Dean were making very weird sounds and rolling noises.

"Chupacabra," Misha / Castiel repeated.

Ashley / Ness was clapping. "Beautiful."

"I wonder what Holland and Dylan would do if they were here with us for this scene," Tom / Brandon told them.

"The same as the rest of us," Chloe / Sabrina answered. "Except Dylan would have a lot more laughing fits."

While everyone was starting to laugh, even the crew, David / Ketch remained serious and stone faced.

"What?" Samantha / Amara asked. "What, Ketch? What was that?"

"You still there?" Katherine / Ariel/Faith asked.

"Does not know how to say Chupacabra," Jared / Sam told them.

There was more laughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 464 26
Sam Winchester is possessed by an Angel. Dean Winchester and Ness Singer-Winchester are in on the loop. Sam and Dean's sister, Catty, is not. Dean kn...
773K 26.6K 61
[Season 5] In small towns, everyone knows everyone. But do they really? Dakota Bailey had everything she could have ever asked for. Just like a snap...
185K 4.9K 32
Highest Rankings: #1 in Angels #1 in Sam Winchester #1 in Dean Winchester #1 in Nephilim #2 in Supernatural #2 in Heaven #4 in Winchester ~~~ ...
25.9K 599 25
Catty Winchester is "the vessel". Michael's vessel. Sam Winchester is "the vessel". Lucifer's vessel. Dean Winchester is doing whatever it takes to k...