Roommate | D.O.B

By crypticethan

"I guess we're roommates now." Highest ranking: #1 dylanobrien [completed] More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
tweleve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
characters
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three

nine

15.5K 274 725
By crypticethan

Kylie's POV*

"I can't believe this" Holland said excitedly. I sat next to her.

"It's not that big of a deal" I said biting my lip attempting to hide my huge smile.

"I can see it on your face Ky" she said grinning at me.

I sighed. "Fine" I said. "It was the best feeling in the whole world" I said flopping back on my bed, sighing.

She laughed and lay down next to me. "Was it really?" She asked me.

"It was perfect" I said smiling. " I can still feel the butterflies" I said turning to her.

"That is so cute" she said smiling.

We watched a few movies after than and it was not getting late.

"I gotta go" Holland said standing up. "Got work in the morning" she said sighing.

"Aw do you have to" I said fake pouting.

"Unless you want me to get fired" she said laughing.

"I'll walk you out" I said getting up. We walk out of my room and up to the door. Dylan and Daniel were sitting on the couch watching something.

"Hey Holland, you leaving?" Daniel asked from behind us.

We both turned around and my eyes locked with Dylan's. He smiled at me which made my heart melt.

"Yeah I was about to. You need a ride?" She asked.

He nodded. "If you don't mind" he said standing up. Him and Dylan both walked over to us.

"Not at all Dani boy" she said to him. "Let's go and leave these to lovebirds alone" she said smirking at him.

"Use protection" Daniel whispered in my ear before begging to walk out.

I slapped him lightly in the arm and he just laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Bye" I said and closed the door.

I felt Dylan take hold of my hand and he then spun me around. We were inches apart. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do this" he said, a smirk appearing on his face.

He cups both sides of my face using his hands. I smile and look into his eyes. I let out a little laugh and lean in for a kiss.

Our lips crash moving with a sync. I wrapped my arms around his neck, running my hands through his hair. He moved his hands down to my waist touching the bare skin that was showing through my top.

Our kiss slowly turned into a heated makeout. Dylan slowly pushed my up against the wall and moved his lips to my neck. Quiet moans escaped my mouth. He removed his lips away from my neck and put them back onto my lips.

We pulled away, out of breathe. I looked at him and smiled. Then there was a knock on the door.

Dylan sighed and rolled his eyes. "Why does this always happen?" He asked me. I laughed and walked to the door.

I answered and it was Daniel. "Hey I left my- Hey is that a hickey?!" He said staring at my neck.

I immediately went red. "Uh-I- Uh" I stuttered.

Daniel just smirked. "Does Tyler know?" He asked laughing.

"Uh no way" I said. Dylan appeared behind me. "Hey Daniel, you wanna maybe get what you need and get out" he said to him.

Daniel caught on. "Ohh I got you" He said and walked past us. He grabbed his phone from the couch and walked out.

"Remember what I said about protection" he said winking at me. I laughed and pushed him out the door. "Bye Daniel" I said and closed the door.

I turned and faces Dylan. He smiled. "Wanna go for a walk?" He asked.

"It's like 11:30" I said laughing.

"Yeah. Let's go" he said holding out his hand. I smiled and took his hand.

We walked along the beach talking and laughing. We sat down at a bench by the   beach.

Dylan grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. I look down at our hands and smiled.

I looked up and Dylan who was already looking at me. He put his other arm around me and I leaned my head his shoulder.

We stayed like this for what felt like hours. I could stay like this forever. "We should get back to the apartment" Dylan said.

I took my head off his shoulder. "What time is it?" I asked looking at him.

He smiled. "1:30 in the morning" he said with a little chuckle.

"What?! Really. Wow, I didn't even feel the time going by" I said smiling.

"Me either. I could stay like this forever" he said with a sigh.

I stood up and put out my hand. "C'mon" I said and he pouted.

"Let's go Dyl Pickle" I said laughing.

"Don't ever call me that" he said grabbing my hand and standing up.

I laughed. "I don't know, I kinda like it" I said laughing.

"Well it better not catch on. If I hear Ty calling me that your dead Kylie" He chucked and intertwined our hands together. We walked home hand in hand.

* * *

"You wanna stay up all night?" Dylan asked with a grin.

"Sure but I'll probably be out in like an hour" I said letting out a small laugh.

He chucked. "How's about we watch IT?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"I've seen it before" I said. "It's almost as scary as your face" I said smirking at him.

"You love my face" he said shoving his face in my face.

"Ew no" I said pushing him away. He fell back onto the floor and grabbed my wrist and pulled me down. I was now lying on top of him.

"I hate you" I said fake pouting. He chuckled and tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. I leaned in and our lips collided. I will never get tired or this.

We both pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. I got off him and held my hand out.

"Let's go watch this movie" I said rolling my eyes. "You're such tease" He laughed and grabbed my hand. I pulled him up and we sat back down on the couch.

Soon the movie was over. "Now that wasn't so bad was it" Dylan said smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Sure" I said and laughed.

"You wanna go to bed?" Dylan asked me and yawned.

I smiled. "Yeah" I said and he took my hand. "You wanna stay in mine?" He asked turning around to me. I blushed lightly and nodded.

We walked into his room and I flopped down on the bed. Dylan chuckled. "I'll get you pajamas" he said walking out the door.

I lay back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. My smile hasn't left since we got home.

Dylan came back a few seconds later. He handed me a tank top and shorts. "Thanks" I said to him. He nodded and smiled.

I turned around and took of my jumper. I unclipped my bra and put the tank on. I could feel Dylan's eyes on me. I took off my bottoms and slipped on my shorts.

I turned around to see Dylan staring at me, a smirk on his lips. I clicked my fingers at him and laughed.

He looked back at me and blushed. I laughed again. He rolled his eyes and took his shirt off.

I stared at his tonned stomach and arms. He clicked his fingers at me, mocking me.

"Sorry you're just hot" I blurted out. I put my hand over my mouth realising what I just said.

"It's okay, I know I'm hot" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes and got under the covers.

He slid in next to me and wrapped his big warm arms around me. A smile formed on my lips.

"Goodnight Kylie" Dylan whispered.

"Goodnight Dylan" I said back and we both drifted off to sleep.

* * *

I woke up to Dylan's arms still around me. I smiled and looked at him. His hair was all messed up. It looked so cute.

I heard my phone ring and I groaned.

I picked up my phone and checked the caller ID. It said Tyler.

"Hey Ty" I said answering the phone.

"Kylie! Have you seen E news?!" He said through the phone.

"Uh no" I said confused. "Why?" I asked.

"Just turn it on. Now" he said.

"Ok. Give me a minute" I said getting up off the bed. "Dylan" I said and he groaned.

"Dyl" I said a little bit louder. He opened his eyes. "C'mon we need to see the news apparently" I said holding my hand out. He gave me a confused look and took my hand.

We walked into the living room and I turned on the channel and a headline caught my eye.

It read "Dylan O'Brien spotted with rumoured girlfriend" and it was over a picture of the two of us. It was earlier that night, when we were sitting on the bench.

My mouth made an O shape. Dylan came over to me. "What?" He asked and I pointed to the TV.

He turned his head. "What the fuck" he said staring at the screen. "When did they take that?" He said.

The story came on. "The Maze Runner star Dylan O'Brien, has been spotted holding hands and kissing rumoured girlfriend Kylie Woods. This mystery girl is reportedly Teen Wolfs Tyler Posey's best friend from his old town" the lady said. "The two were first spotted 2 weeks ago leaving the apartment together. Sorry to disappoint Dylan fans but looks like he's taken" she said.

"Kylie? Are you still there?" Tyler said on the other end of the phone. I picked up my phone and put it against my ear.

"Yeah. Sorry" I breathed. "I'm here, we just saw it" I said walking into the kitchen.

"So, are the rumours true?" Tyler asked, excitement in his voice.

"No Ty" I said and I could hear him "aw" into the phone.

"We only made out like twice" I blurted out. I cursed to myself.

"What?!" He said and I could feel him smirking. "Was it good" he asked and I laughed.

"Very good" I said smiling.

"I'm getting all the details when I come back tomorrow" he said.

"You're such a girl" I said laughing.

"Whatever loser" he said. "I gotta go. Love you" He said.

I smiled even though he couldn't see me. "Love you too. See you tomorrow" I said and hung up the phone.

I walked back in to the living room. Dylan was sitting on the couch on his phone. His fingers were going a hundred miles per hour.

"Slow down Speedy Gonzales" I said sitting next to him.

He chuckled. "My phones been blowing up non stop" he said locking it. "Everyone's asking the same question" he said sighing.

"Me too" I said showing him the texts.

"Does Ty know?" He asked looking at me.

"He's the one who told me to turn it on" I said smiling.

"I can't wait for his little "big brother talk" " he said laughing. I gave him a confused look.

"Like "if you break her heart, I'll break you" all that stuff" he said smiling at me.

I laughed. "Be prepared" I said rolling my eyes. "He didn't like my last boyfriend" I said chuckling.

"Why not?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"He was in Tyler's grade, so he was 2 years older than me" I said. "While he was in my school he was the bad boy if you know what I mean. " I said letting out a little laugh. "You know typical popular guy, caption of the football team, blah blah blah you know" I said.

"We stared dating a year after he graduated" I said and Dylan smirked.

"An older guy huh?" He said grinning at me. I rolled my eyes at him. "A college boy" he said in a girly voice.

I rolled my eyes and chucked. "Yes a college guy!" I said laughing.

"Tyler wasn't his biggest fan" I said smiling.

"He mentioned him before actually" Dylan said laughing.

I laughed. "Oh my gosh. When?!" I said to him.

"Maybe around 4 or 5 months ago" he said with a chucked.

"Oh my god. What did he say?" I said laughing.

"I can't remember but something how he's an asshole and doesn't treat you and that you deserve better" Dylan said shrugging.

That made me smile. "You and Tyler are so cute" he said smiling at me.

"So I've heard" I said chuckling.

* * *

"Let's go pick up Ty" Dylan said. "He's landing in about an hour" he said getting off the couch.

A smile formed on my face. I stood up. "I can't wait to see him" I said.

Dylan was looking at me and smiling.

"What?" I asked blushing slightly.

"You're so beautiful Kylie" he said looking into my eyes. I couldn't help but smile.

He gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. He snaked his arms around my waist, sending shivers up my spine.

He slowly leaned in, pressing his soft lips on mine. Butterflies filled my stomach as he tightened the grip on my waist. I felt him smile through the kiss which made me smile.

He removed his lips from my lips and made his way towards my neck. He slowly pushed me up against the wall and kissed my neck gently, no doubt leaving marks on me.

He slowly went back to my lips kissing them passionately. I kissed all up along his jaw, small moans escaping his mouth.

We both pulled away. I stared into his golden brown eyes and smiled.

"Okay. We really need to go" he said chuckling.

I sighed and fake pouted. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Fine" I breathed.

I walked over and slipped on my vans. Dylan grabbed his keys and we both walked outside towards the parking lot.

Dylan swung his arm around me causing me to blush. I smiled and looked up him.
He looked down and me and took the sunglasses off his head and slipped them onto my eyes.

He chucked. "You look better in these than I do" he said and we reached the main entrance.

"That's not possible, hot pants" I said laughing at him.

We both walked out the front entrance and were immediately swarmed by paparazzis. All of them shouting mainly the same question. "Is it true you and this girl are dating" and "how long have you been together" and all of that.

Dylan wrapped his arms around me, hiding me from all the cameras. We eventually reached his car and he opened he door for me. I got in quickly and he jogged around quickly to the other side.

He turned on the car and pulled out onto the road.

"Well that was...crazy" he said letting out a light laugh.

"Yeah it really was" I said chuckling. "I wasn't expecting that".

He placed his large hand on my thigh. He glanced at me and back to the road. "I'm sorry" he said at the stop light.

I turned to him. "For what?" I asked confused.

"For dragging you into all of this shit" he said looking at me.

A small smile appeared on my face. "Dylan, it's okay. It's not your fault" I said giving him a reassuring smile.

The rest of the ride was filled with us listening and singing along to the radio. We pulled up to the airport and Dylan parked the car.

Sorry for the terrible chapter!
Vote and comment
Thank you for reading
-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.5K 1.8K 41
Let's just say college is going to be a bumpy ride...
347K 5.6K 36
โ She's in love with someone else, Dylan. Give up.โž [STRANGERSTIME// SOCIAL MEDIA AU// DYLAN O'BRIEN FANFIC]
218K 5.4K 40
๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜บ...
112K 1.5K 50
i want to be with you. i have wanted to be with you since we first met. i don't want anyone else. no one but you. -message sent- {TYLER HOECHLIN X OC...