Roommate | D.O.B

By crypticethan

"I guess we're roommates now." Highest ranking: #1 dylanobrien [completed] More

one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
tweleve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
characters
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three

six

15.1K 271 563
By crypticethan

Kylie's POV*

I've been here in LA for over two weeks now. I'm so happy that I get to see Tyler everyday but I missed my friends from back home. I've FaceTimed them a few times but it's not the same.

I walked into the kitchen and Tyler was on the phone. "No way!" He kept saying.

I gave him a confused look and he mouthed "One sec". I nodded my head and poured the milk into his cereal for him.

One or two minutes later he hung up. "Guess what!" He said to me.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"You know my cousin Jordyn?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me.

I rolled my eyes. "The one that hates me?" I asked.

He chuckled. "She doesn't hate you Ky" he said.

"Uh yes she does. She literally said to me the last time I saw her "I don't like you" so" I said and Dylan laughed at the last part.

"Well I think she was just jealous of you" Tyler said grinning.

"Jealous of what?" I said trying to hold in a laugh.

"Of Cole" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Who's Cole?" Dylan asked raising an eyebrow at me.

"My ex boyfriend from a coupe of months ago" I said to him and he nodded.

"He's an asshole" Tyler added and Dylan chucked.

"Yeah let's just say Ty didn't approve of him" I said laughing.

"Why would she be jealous of me because of Cole?" I asked Tyler.

He laughed. "Because she had a giant crush on him for like 3 years" he said still laughing.

"No way!" I said letting out a small laugh. "Well serves her right she was a bitch to me" I said crossing my arms.

Tyler chucked. "Anyways she's getting married on Sunday. And it's in England!" he said with a smile.

"Wow really?!" I said. "Isn't she like 22" I asked.

"Yeah and her boyfriend is 25" he said. "Anyways I gotta fly out Saturday and I won't be back until Monday night" he said to me and Dylan.

"Unless you wanna come Ky?" He said smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "No. Thank. You" I said.

"Don't worry she can hang with me" Dylan said. I smiled and he winked at me.

I turned around to Tyler who was smirking at me. I rolled my eyes. I felt my phone vibrate.

I checked to see who it was. It said Holland.

12:30pm
Holland: Hey Kylie. You free to hang out with me, Crystal, Shelly and Arden?

12:31pm
Me: Yeah I'm free!

12:32pm
Holland: Great. I'll pick you up at Tyler and Dylan's place in 30 :) Bring a swimsuit

12:33pm
Me: Great! See you then

"Who texted you?" Tyler asked me.

"Holland" I replied. "She wants to hang out" I said getting up.

"Have fun. Text me when you're done, I'll pick you up" Tyler said smiling sweetly.

"Okay" I said and walked back to my room. I walk over to my closet and look for a bikini.

I pick out a black and put on some denim high waisted shorts. I grab some sunglasses and put them on my head. I grab a tank top and my phone and purse.

I check the time on my phone. 12:55pm. I have 5 minutes until they all get here. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth.

I decide to go makeup less and walk out. I slip on my vans and put flip flops and my tank top in my bag.

I hear a knock on the door. It must be Holland. I hear the muffled sound of Dylan talking to her.

I take one last look at myself in the mirror before exciting the room. I walk up to the kitchen where Dylan and Tyler were talking to Holland.

I walk in and all eyes were on me. Holland looks at me and smiles. "Wow you look hot!" She said winking at me.

I laugh. "Thanks. I love your bikini" I said to her pointing at the blue bikini she had on.

She smiled. "Thanks!" She said sweetly.

I look over to Dylan who was staring at me. I feel my cheeks turn pink. He smiled at me. "You look pretty" he said to me. I blush even more.

"Thanks" I reply smiling at me.

Tyler tossed some sunscreen at me and I caught it with my free hand. "Hey hot stuff, it's gonna be hot today. Wear sunscreen" he said looking at me.

I roll my eyes. "Will do" I said and Holland laughed.

"Wow when you said he was very overprotective, I didn't realise he was this bad" she said and he shot her a glare.

"Just get going you two" he said shooing is. We both roll our eyes and walk out of the kitchen.

We walk out to Holland's car. She unlocks it and I hop in the passenger seat, her in the drivers seat.

"The rest of the girls are meeting us at the beach" she said starting the car.

"Oh so we're going to the beach?" I said grinning at her.

"Well isn't it obvious" she said pointing at my bikini. I laughed.

"So you and Dylan...?" She said smirking at me.

I roll my eyes. "We're just friends" I said to her. "Why does everyone keep saying that?" I asked her.

"Did you see the way he looked at you when you came into the kitchen" she said letting out a light laugh.

"Yeah he just looked at me" I said looking at her. She laughed.

"He stared at you for about 1 minute straight" she said. I felt my cheeks get hot.

"Whatever you say" I said trying to hide my blush.

"So do you thinks he's cute?" She asked me turning the steering wheel.

"Uh I guess" I said fiddling with my fingers.

She laughed. "Your so crushing on him" she said and I blushed even more.

"Do not!" I denied.

She rolled her eyes playfully. "I can see your blush" she said smirking. "And I hear Tyler's out of town for the weekend. So it will just be you and Dylan. All alone" she said smiling.

We pulled up at the beach. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah he's at a wedding. And Dylan said he's gonna take off work to hang out with me" I said shrugging.

Her head shot up. "He's taking off work. Just to hang out with you?" She asked and I nodded. "That is so cute!" She said.

I rolled my eyes and got we got out of the car. Crystal, Shelly and Arden were waiting by their car.

We all greeted each other and walked down towards the sand. Arden brought towels for all of us and we spreaded them out. We all sat down lay in the sun.

We talked and laughed for what seemed for hours. "Hey Kylie, you wanna go in the water?" Shelly asked me sitting up.

I nodded my head. "Yeah. I've been dying to get in" I said and stood up. We walked over to the water.

I dipped my foot into and immediately flinched. "Wow. That is cold!" I said pulling my foot.

Shelly laughed. She dipped her foot in and squealed. "You were right" she said.

We took a few more steps in. "Just get in the goddamn water" Crystal yelled from behind.

We both turned around and laughed. Shelly gave her the middle finger and we continued walking in.

Soon we were up to our necks. The water became a little bit warmer.

"So Holland told me about your little crush on Dylan" she said smirking at me.

I splashed her. "I don't like him like that" I said. She laughed and splashed me back.

* * *

"Did you have fun?" Tyler asked me as I got in his car. I shut the door.

"Yeah, loads" I said with a smile playing on my lips.

"Good. I'm glad you're making friends" he said starting the car.

"I need your help" Tyler said turning his attention towards me.

"Whatcha need?" I asked locking my phone.

"Will you go tux shopping with me?" He asked, turning the steering wheel.

I chuckled. "Of course. You wanna go now?" I asked him grinning.

He smiled. "You're a lifesaver Ky!" He said pulling up to a tuxedo store. We both get out and Tyler locks it.

He swings his arm around me and as walk start walking towards the entrance of the store. I snake my arm around his waist and lay my head on the shoulder.

"Your hair smells like saltwater" Tyler said chuckling.

I hit him lightly in the stomach. "Well I was at the beach, dumbass" I said rolling my eyes.

He laughs and let's go of me. He opens the door for me and we walk in.

We spend about 30 minutes when eventually I pick out a black tux with a dark blue tie. "What about this?" I asked him showing his the tux.

His eyes widened and he smiled. "Yeah, I love that one" he said.

I handed it to him. "Try it on. Let's see if your fat ass can fit into it" I said chuckling.

"Shut up. My ass is beautiful" he said glaring at me.

"If you say so" I said and he walked into the dressing room. I sat on the couch and waited for Tyler.

After about 3 minutes he walked out warring the suit. He did a few spins. "Whatcha think?" He asked me.

I stood up. "Love it" I said looking him up and down. "Now hurry up and get changed, we've been here for hours" I said smacking his butt.

He laughed and walked back in. He changed quickly and we walked to the front desk.

Tyler paid for the tux and we walked back to his car. He placed the tux in the back seats and hopped in the driver seat.

I turned on the radio and "Baby" by Justin Bieber came on. I gasped in excitement and turned it up full blast.

"You know you love me, you know you care! Just shout whenever and I'll be there! You are my love, you are my heart and we will never ever ever be apart" I sang as loud as I could.

"Baby, baby baby ohhh" Tyler sang along with me and I laughed.

"You suck at singing" I said to him laughing. He turned his head and glared at me.

"Well sorry" he said trying not to smile. We pulled up to the apartment and got out. Tyler locked the door and we strolled along up to the elevator.

We walked out of the elevator. I smirked at Tyler. "Race ya" I said pushing him back. I started running down the hall.

"Hey!" I heard Tyler say then he ran after me. I reached the door and Tyler was still running after me. I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed.

"I hate you" He said throwing me the keys. I caught them and unlocked the door.

Thank you for reading!
Love you all
-A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 5.4K 40
๐˜ช ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜บ...
24.2K 464 86
"Yeah precious Dylan O'Brien, I, Selena Gomez, love you more than everything!" ยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐยฐ "I love you so much Selena and I don't want to lose this." ยฐ...
9K 370 11
Dylan O'Brien x Reader Soulmate AU
47.7K 3K 68
"Ah right.Why would you listen to me?I'm just a roommate." -CHANYEOL 'Of course not.You're not just a nobody.You're more than that.Way more than a ro...