Muted (DISCONTINUED)

By Kla1n3

🔴This story is DISCONTINUED🔴 A boy of a broken family meets a boy of a broken world. A boy silenced of opi... More

AN/Chapter 1: Kurt Hummel
Chapter 3: Quiet Kid
Chapter 4: I cant name chapters
Chapter 5: These are short so maybe I'll just say parts from now on
Part 6
A/N
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
NOT A CHAPTER
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
NOT A CHAPTER
STILL NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter Two: Blaine Anderson

2.1K 54 33
By Kla1n3

Blaine hasn't had the best week. He came out to his parents.

"Mom, Dad, I didn't 'get' it from Dalton!" He yelled.

"Don't you yell at me, son!" His dad fired back.

"It's who I am!"

"You aren't going there! You're lucky we aren't kicking you out! At least we're decent people!" His mom yelled.

"You will be attending public high school, where you can come home every night so we can get the f*gginess out of you! That is that! Hear me?" His dad yelled.

"I thought out of all people, you would accept me."

"We are, Blaine. We are letting you live in this house, even though you are making it filthy!" His father said again. Blaine had enough and stormed up to his room.

-

It was a shame really. Blaine was top of his class at Dalton, and now he was torn away from it without a proper goodbye to his friends. He thought about this as he parked at McKinley.

Blaine walked around with the guidance counselor for a bit, getting the tour, and went to his locker. He got his essentials in his leather bag and walked down the hallway. Blaine was thinking about Ms. Pillsbury's strange ways when

Smack

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 234 38
Emilee can read emotions like books. Matt can't read at all because he's blind as fuck. Both riddled with self-hatred, anger and frustration, they so...
551 0 20
(heavily under construction!!) idk what to put here yet. story about two dumbass kids who go and get themselves in a lot of trouble, basically.
820 20 20
This story is actually from a song which is about one girl trying to convince herself that people have it worse than her and that she didn't need to...
Cry By Ray Royal

General Fiction

1.1K 119 35
Destiny, a girl with no stability, is trying to live life one day at a time. With a bipolar mother, a try-hard-but-fail father, unique cousins, a man...