My Healer Yuzuru Hanyu x Read...

By happy_bunny1018

You studied nursing for a long time, and the only nursing job available in Toronto was being a nurse at the f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Final)
Thank You!!
Bonus Epilogue

Chapter 19

5.7K 153 25
By happy_bunny1018

   When I woke up, everything was blurry. I blinked a few times, and the world became clear. I groaned and tried to sit up. However, a pair of arms restrained me from doing so. I looked and saw the doctor.

   "Don't do that," he said. I groaned and looked to my side. Nicole was there with a worried looked her face.

   "Are you okay?" She asked, reaching out to grab my hand. I nodded and reached up to my head.

   "My head hurts," I said softly. The doctor nodded.

   "That's because of the anesthesia," he said. I nodded and closed my eyes. I heard Nicole sigh, and I opened my eyes.

   "What?" I asked weakly. She shook her head and smiled.

   "I'll tell you later. You're still pretty weak," she said sadly. I nodded and closed my eyes, sighing.

   "You can sleep," he doctor said. I nodded and slowly drifted off to sleep.

   Time Skip

   When I woke up, I was in a different room. Again. I groaned and looked around me. It was the same hospital room. I looked to my side and saw Nicole on her phone. I blinked a few times and tried to sit up, but my chest burned. I clutched my chest, yelping. Nicole looked up from her phone, and her eyes widened.

   "Y/N!" She exclaimed, rushing over to me. I smiled at her.

   "Hey," I said weakly. She sighed and sat down at the edge of the bed.

   "Are you alright?" She asked, stroking my hand. I nodded and smiled again, feeling the tiredness in my eyes. I yawned and closed my eyes for a second. I immediately opened them, not wanting to fall asleep again.

   "Nicole... What did you want to tell me?" I asked softly. She froze, looking at me with nervous eyes.

   "Well, you see, um, I don't know how to tell you this, Y/N," she said, letting go of my hand. I looked at her with wide eyes, urging her to continue.

   "What?" I asked, looking up at her. She sighed and reached over to grab my hand.

   "Yuzuru left," she explained. My heart dropped, and I furrowed my brows.

   "What do you mean by 'left'?" I asked, my voice small. Nicole took a deep breath.

   "I mean he left. You know, left," she said. I blinked a few times before rolling my eyes.

   "Wow, that explains everything," I said, scoffing. Nicole shook her head.

   "No, Y/N, I mean he left New York. He went back to Canada," she said. "The Grand Prix is over."

   Everything stopped in that moment.

   "What? He went back? Without saying goodbye?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes.

   No... I missed my chance... I didn't get to tell him... I thought, a tear falling down my face. I looked up at Nicole again. I sat up, ignoring the pain in my chest.

   "I didn't tell him," I whispered softly. Nicole raised her eyebrow.

   "Tell him what?" She asked, cocking her head. I looked up at her with sad eyes. New tears started to form. I shrugged, not wanting to tell her.

   "It's nothing," I said, tears escaping my eyes and falling down my cheeks. Nicole frowned a bit before sighing.

   "Did you fall for him again?" She asked, smirking a bit. She had a playful tone in her voice, and I didn't like it. I frowned and flicked her forehead.

   "OW!" She said, putting her hand to her forehead. I rolled my eyes and turned away from her, crossing my arms. Nicole scoffed.

   "That's what you get, meanie," I said, still turning away from her. I took a peek at her, and she rolled her eyes, still rubbing her forehead.

   "Well, you didn't have to flick me that hard!" She said, scowling at me. I rolled my eyes in response. Nicole growled a little before sighing.

   "Well, you shouldn't have said that! It's not funny!" I said, crossing my arms. Nicole rolled her eyes. I shook my head, also rolling my eyes. Then, I thought of Yuzuru. It was random, really. He always used to roll his eyes if I said something stupid. I thought about all the memories we made, and tears brimmed my eyes. I sniffled.

   He just left. Without even saying goodbye, I thought. I mentally face palmed myself. Why did I have to fall for him again? Why?

   Nicole sighed as I wiped away my tears. She put her hand on my shoulder, and I looked at her, my tears still running down my cheeks. I frowned a little, still a little mad. Nicole sighed and gave me an 'I'm sorry' look. 

   "Y/N, I'm so sorry," she said, reaching over to rub my back. I smiled at her and wiped my tears away. I nodded and took a deep breath.

   "You know, maybe it's not meant to be. He thinks I like Javier," I said sadly. Nicole nodded and sighed.

   "Some boys are like that. They don't see a girl's feeling for them," she said, shaking her head. I nodded, feeling another wave of tears in my eyes. I sniffled and tried to blink them away. I was determined not to cry again.

   I will be strong. I will be strong. I will...  I thought, but it didn't happen. The tears I held back escaped, staining my cheeks once more. I wiped them away.

   What am I doing? I thought. I should be stronger than this.

   I looked at Nicole, my tears all dried up. (Or that I had no more tears to dry...) I smiled, making a brave face.

   "You know what? I'm going to get over him. Once and for all," I said, confident with my idea. Nicole blinked twice before rolling her eyes. This time, I didn't cry.

   "Like that'll ever happen. You said that last time, and look where we are now," she said, sighing. I bit my lip and looked at her.

   "No, it won't be like last time. This time, I'll get over him. Really get over him," I said, smiling.

1007 words! Kind of yay! I know, the chapters are a little boring right now, and I put a lot of words into a little event, but bear with me, please. It will get more interesting towards the end. (I hope...) Anyways, have a wonderful day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 6K 107
"Apparently I'm not good enough for her!" "Bullshit! She fucking loves you and you go do the one thing you promised you wouldn't do! Hurt her!" "Beca...
268K 5.7K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! ❞ &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
470K 15.2K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...
624 13 28
This is a reader x story. There will be 0 lemons, all fluff (little bit of angst), and some chill stuff :P This story suggest strong language and hea...