(Bnha) Kami's Gift

By MySoulReader

Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless and his dreams of becoming a hero were shattered. Well, that is until Kami... More

Chapter 1: The Gift
Chapter 2: Makings Of A Hero
Chapter 3: The Next Step
Chapter 4: A Name For Myself
Chapter 5: Meeting Class 1-A
Chapter 6: Quirk Evaluation
Chapter 7: Night of a Hero
Chapter 8: Trial by Battle
Chapter 9: Break Past My Limits
Chapter 11: We're Back!
Chapter 12: Training To Be Heroes
Chapter 13: Unforeseen Attack
Chapter 14: Friendship Will Prevail
Chapter 15: You'll Pay For That
Chapter 16: The Hero's Recovery
Tagged
Chapter 17: Omni's Outbreak
Chapter 18: Rise of a Hero
Sorry, Not An Update
Chapter 19: Shining Smile
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The End
Bad news
Poll Results
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 10: A Spider?!

9.2K 140 136
By MySoulReader

Each generation wants new symbols, new people, new names. They want to divorce them from their predecessors - Jim Morrison

A/N: A new thing I'm doing with my stories, right now I'm going to have quotes be a part of my stories and a question for readers. But what is different from your generation to the previous one?

Also, Happy Mother's Day!!!

Key

'Everyone' - Thoughts

"Thanks" - Normal Speech

"For" - Speech Over Electronic Device

'Reading' - Mental Link Speech

*This* - Sound effects/ actions like sweatdrop and coughing

Onto The Story ~ Izuku POV

It's Friday and our classes were pretty normal as the results of the Quirk Evaluation and Battle Trial were still being made. Right now, I'm just in my room messing with a new utility for my hero outings, but I'm actually making near indestructible bracelets to help my poor defense and store some energy for my Limit Burst ability.

'Izuku, you're going for another one of your hero outings again today, right?' I heard suddenly.

'Yes, Athena-sama. Just be prepared to drag me into the mindscape again.'

'Sure, but I'll be dragging you to an astral plane from now on for my convenience. I'll go get some popcorn then, see ya!' I heard before having a dull pain, meaning the mental link was cut off. So I put on a bracelet on each wrist before my door burst open.

"Izu-kun! Bring your ass to the kitchen!" Kasumi yelled before she dragged me by the arm.

"Kasumi! What went wrong this time?!" I yelled before she threw me from the hallway to the living room and doing the same to throw me into the kitchen.

"Well, Miss Perfectionist here just set the oven on fire trying to cook dinner!" She yelled as I looked at the oven to see it clearly on fire with Yaoyorozu-san using a fire extinguisher.

Then I turned into my Kitsune form once again to find I had another tail, making that three now. Also, my hair turned black with it in braids while the rest of my body seemed to fill out more than before, but my tails literally had heads on the end of them which seemed to move on their own.

"Calm down," I said before absorbing the fire with my palm outstretched. "I'll be leaving to visit my family for the weekend. So, only call me back if it is a life-threatening danger and not someone burnt dinner situation. I'll be back Sunday afternoon."Then I went back to my room and came out with a small suitcase before leaving to find my car

Time Skip ~ Pale Moon Cafe ~ 5 pm

A/N: Izuku is in his normal form now, make up his outfit as you wish.

Once I got home, I was greeted by a reporter in the front of the cafe waiting for someone. "Hello, you're Omni, right? We have some so many questions for you-"

"Shut it! Come back tomorrow and I'll answer your questions in a closed area!" I yelled to get them out of here, but it seems that they needed something real quick.

"Wait, one question! What is your goal with your work?" 

"Fine, I don't want other people to suffer losing someone precious to them. They shouldn't go through that kind of thing. Now leave, I have some meeting or something tomorrow with more news networks for work." I said before going to the Pale Moon cafe.

When I entered, there weren't too many people besides regular visitors and a couple, so I went upstairs and to my room to unpack. After I unpacked whatever I had, I opened my door and was hug-tackled by Eri and Kaa-san.

"Izu-nee, you're back!" Eri shouted before I picked both of them up.

A/N: I know -nee is for older sister, but remember Izuku saved Eri in his Kitsune form which is female. Also, Inko Midoriya looks like Nico Minoru, a magic-wielding superhero.

"Yeah, but I have some meetings tomorrow and some planned hero outings every night. So, Eri, I'll do whatever you want on Sunday, okay?" I said while carrying her on my shoulders and going downstairs to the backroom/breakroom.

"Well, let's get you to work!" Kaa-san said while holding up a dress. "I understand you can shapeshift in your Kitsune form, let's take advantage of it." And so, I spent the rest of my day as Kuriyuki, but a brunette Kistune with only one tail.

A/N: I'm sorry for changing the Kitsune form so much. I'm confused too and will start using this form for work purposes and the black-haired form for fighting villains.

Time Skip ~ Hero Outing ~ Regular Izuku

As I finished my shift, I went out to the public and walked around waiting for some emergency to happen. Luckily, a man with a weird wing suit flew above me while being chased by a female masked hero who swung through the sky using webs.

'About time you save the day, Izu' Athena-sama said before she ate some popcorn.

'Right *sweatdrop*.' Then I went back to my three-tailed Kitsune form and flew towards the winged man alongside the web-swinging woman.

"Hey, you're Omni, right?! Big fan, name's Spider-Gwen but could you help me out here?" She asked as my tails sprouted fire on their tips.

"Sure, but we need to talk later," I said before flying past her and flying above the winged man. "Hey, Ugly! Look out!" I said as I kicked the man in the back, destroying the wing-pack device he had on.

"Got him!" Spider-Gwen shouted as she caught the villain in a sling of webs. "Now, where do you wanna talk?"

Time Skip ~ Pale Moon cafe

After that villain fight, I brought Spider-Gwen to the cafe as it was past open hours. "So, I'm guessing your name is Gwen. Not a very good name for a vigilante if I must say."

"How'd you know I was a vigilante?" She said as she took off her mask and I returned to my normal form again.

"I was once one too, but that secret got out real quick." I then placed a cup of freshly brewed tea and motioned for her to sit down. "But, I have to ask, why are you doing this stuff?"

"After you fought the Rhino, I guess I admired someone for stepping up to the call of a hero when no one else would. But after you fought Black Cat and Whiplash, I really wanted to help people like you and wanted to follow in your footsteps."

"*Chuckles* I guess that's good. But I hope you realize, if I didn't help you, you might've looked like you were helping that psycho. No offense, but you should have made sure the civilians were safe or had a better plan than chasing that guy down."

"Sorry, but I didn't have any experience fighting with my quirk and just tried to be like you. You're Omni, a vigilante that came out of nowhere and saved possible hundreds, compared to actual pros like Endeavor who would fight the villain without a second thought, right Izuku?"

At that, I placed my tea down and pulled out my glasses before tapping on the side of them. Just then, holographic screens appeared showing my villain battles.

"Look at this, you may have seen these battles before, but what do you think is my first plan of action?"

"Save the civilians, fight the villain, and leave. Isn't it?"

"Yes, but my battles are each tough in their own right. From overpowering brute strength, deadly sneak attacks, and weaponry that could slice me in half. You need to be careful."

"Why do you care!? You just met me!" She shouted as she stood up and slammed her hands on the table.

"Because we are alike, we could help each other, and I'd be willing to teach you a few things with your Spider quirk."

"How'd you do that?"

"We'll go out and fight villains together. But I do have to attend UA still, so I could get you enrolled there or have you work here with all your hero stuff to be ready at any given moment."

"Wait, UA!? As in the best hero school in the world? I'm down to go there." 

"I like your enthusiasm, but do you have any living relatives nearby?"

"My family lives in America, but I'm here with my father on a business trip. He's a commissioner for the New York police, so I doubt he'd let me stay in Japan."

"I'll talk to him, but you should get going and meet me back here with your father tomorrow around 7 pm, alright?"

"Okay, see ya!" She yelled before leaving the cafe and swinging around town to who knows where.

"Izu, you making a lot of work for yourself." 

'I know, but it will all be worth it.'

That's A Wrap!

Powers So Far

Adaptive Resurrection: Everytime Izuku dies, he is revived with a new quirk to prevent his reason for death.

Kitsune Physiology: Izuku becomes Kuriyuki and has all the powers of a Kitsune. But this ability uses more energy than regular quirks and constantly takes energy to maintain the form.

Haemokinetic Constructs: Izuku extracts blood from a wound to create nearly anything, but if too much blood is used Izuku becomes lightheaded and may faint.

Voice Manipulation: Izuku can control the frequency and tone of his voice, but uses all the oxygen in his lungs to create physical/ powerful sound waves.

One For All: The stockpiled power of 9 people that are now contained in Izuku Midoriya. When being used, One For All increases Izuku's strength, speed, agility, and hearing. Currently, Izuku an only use 5% without breaking one of Izuku's limbs or the entire body.

Limit Break: Temporarily boosts a power for 5 minutes or until all energy is expended. May evolve a power to make it more powerful than before.

Love Interests (by time met)
Kasumi Bakugo
Yu Takeyama (Mt. Lady)
Uraraka Ochako
Momo Yaoyorozu
Sumiko Todoroki
Felicia Hardy (Black Cat)
Gwen Stacy (Spider-Gwen)

A/N: Sorry that this chapter is a bunch of talking, but the next chapter will have a bit more action and will skip the meetings and weekend stuff, I'll just summarize what happened.

Anyone who read my story The Symbol Of Hope will understand how little filler and how fast I used to make my stories. I mean by chapter 10 that story already passed the sports festival and here we aren't even at USJ yet.

Also, in tribute to Spiderman, I have Spider-Gwen for you!

Next Time on Kami's Gift: We're Back!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94K 1.6K 27
Izuku is born with the most powerful quirk of all time, but since it could easily cause destruction, it was suppressed, and he was considered quirkle...
215K 3.2K 41
what if deku dies protecting eri? what if he gains a new power from his quirk and what if he can control it at 100%? join izuku as he goes into the w...
28.7K 350 13
In this story Izuku was born 2 years earlier and one day he meets his favorite hero and gains his quirk for showing his determination on becoming a h...
1.2K 72 31
Afterlife (Part 1/3) Midoriya Izuku was born quirkless, useless, and a waste of space. An outcast of society. And with his dreams and hopes shattered...