The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

By Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. More

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 187

748 14 7
By Bluemoon609

5/5 happy birthday to Hibari Kyoya~

__________________

Chapter 187

__________________

Kyokai hasn't been able to focus in class at all as all she could think of was Kyoya's promise for tonight. She didn't even realize that class ended as she rested her chin on her hands, deep in thoughts "Kyokai !!" She almost punched Ryohei by reflex "oh Ryohei" she calmed down but got startled when he hugged her "thank you to the Extreme !!" He smiled brightly.

She frowned and pushed him gently "about ?" She raised a brow "about Kurokawa ! I did what you told me and now she's actually my girlfriend !!" He grinned and she smiled "glad I could help the both of you, even though I did nothing" she mumbled then sighed heavily "something wrong ?" He blinked in confusion as they got up to leave "oh nothing, just tired of today" she yawned.

They departed at the door, since he said he needs to meet his parents. As She was making her way to the gates "ne ne ! Who do you think is that !?" She heard girls giggling "he's cute right ?" She popped a vein "don't tell me..." Her brow twitched. When she reached the gates, she saw Kyoya leaning against it, wearing his casual clothes, his hair was spiker, and his hands in his pockets while wearing expensive sunglasses.

"Kyoya !?" Kyokai paled, Kyoya looked at Kyokai then walked to her "Yo" he smirked "don't 'Yo' me, what are you doing here ?" She crossed her arms "I said I'd pick you up after your classes" he reminded her "I told you yesterday, don't come pick me up" she glared "you did ?" He lowered his sunglasses "well whatever" he grabbed her hand and dragged her toward his car.

"So it was Hayashi's lover" a guy said "as expected for Hayashi-san to have a hot boyfriend like that" a girl giggled "Kyoya, people are staring" Kyokai mattered "and what if they do ?" Kyoya said "eh ?" She looked at him. He suddenly pulled her and kissed her lips "hmm !!!" Her eyes widen as she blushed "come on" he pulled her by her shoulders as she covered her face with her books. Kyoya opened the door of the car for Kyokai and let her in, then he went from the other side.

She watched him as he drove somewhere, his hair flowing with the wind since he removed the roof of the car. He glanced at her for a second as to check on her, she flinched and looked ahead. She blinked when he placed his hand on her thigh, she blushed and placed her hand on his. They went on a small date, went to a far café then went to buy the wedding rings.

They ended up going really far after their date, she watched the sun setting and the waves of the ocean. She noticed that she started to slow down and parked next to a house, that was on a cliff next to the ocean. He removed his sunglasses and closed the car roof while she unbuckled the seatbelt "stay here" he told her and got out of the car "okay" she mumbled, eyes following him.

He got their suitcases from the trunk then went to put them inside the house, he soon came back to open the door for her. She blushed and took his offered hands to get out, closing the door behind her. She gasped when he suddenly picked her up bride style "Kyoya !" She laughed and put her arms around his neck, he kissed her forehead and went inside.

Her eyes gleamed as she scanned the house really quick "you like it ?" He asked "hm !" She nodded and smiled at him, he placed her on her feet "wow" she put her bag on the table and opened the door that led to the balcony "the view is beautiful" she smiled at the moon, the stars, and the ocean. She rubbed her arms from the wind then felt him hug her from behind, rested his cheek against hers.

He kissed her temple then rested his cheek against hers again, swaying both of them gently "are you ready ?" He whispered in her ear and she blushed, but hugged his arms and nodded. She turned to face him and pulled him down for a kiss, she gasped and put her arms around his neck in surprise when he suddenly picked her up and put her legs around him "oh wow" she smiled and pushed him up bangs, he chuckled and got inside, managing to closed the door behind him.

She was placed on the table with him between her legs and his lips on her neck, she pulled him closer with her legs and ran her fingers through his hair. She opened her eyes and blinked at what she was seeing "Kyo" she tugged on his shirt "what ?" He straightened up and looked at what she staring "that's a fireplace" she pointed "what about it ?" He asked and she played with her fingers nervously "want to try it ?" He asked and saw her eyes sparkle "like a child" he thought.

He only formed a small smile when she quickly gathered all the pillows and blanket and dropped them on the thick carpet in front of the fireplace, where he was forming the fire. Once he was done, he found her already laid out the blankets and arranged the pillows.

As she was about to place the last pillow, she noticed him staring at her. He smirked at her childish excitement, which made her blush and bury her face into the pillow in her arms. He chuckled and shifted toward her, his legs extended on either side of her "Kyokai" he lowered the pillow a bit with his finger only to see her beautiful eyes, her eyes looked at him before she buried her red face more into the pillow "it's fine to get excited" he removed the pillow and pulled her to his chest "it's cute" he buried his face in her hair and inhaled her scent.

She blushed redder and clenched on his back "I've always wanted to try and sleep next to the fireplace..with you" she mumbled the last part of her sentence "I want to know what's like to wear nothing and only receive warmth from each other" she smiled "and I want to know what's it's like to have sex next to it" he said and she smacked his back.

He held her head and made her look up so their foreheads could meet "want to try ?" He whispered against her lips, she blushed and her eyes looked away "hm" she nodded gently and he pressed his lips against hers, their lips stroking gently. She clenched on him when he deepened the kiss, heads tilting. She thought she would faint from lack of air if he haven't pulled back, saliva hanging. She panted heavily and he smirked as he cupped her cheeks.

He moved to kiss her cheek, then behind her ear. She giggled as he trailed soft kisses down and up her neck, he pulled back to meet her eyes then kissed her forehead "c-can we close the lights ?" She whispered, he nodded and got up. She flinched when everything went dark, only the fire and moon were the sources of light. She calmed down when he came back and sat in front of her, their lips met right away. She melted under his arms, her hands struggled under his shirt to feel his back. He pulled back for a moment to remove his shirt and tossed it aside, he reached the hem of her shirt and she raised her arms for him to slip it over her head.

She had her arms around his neck when he grabbed her hips and pulled her on his lap, she shuddered and tightened her legs around his waist as he kissed her neck and trailed his finger tips down her back. He kissed her temple and reached to unclip her bra, while she kissed his neck and ran her fingers through his hair. Her bra slowly slipped off her shoulders, which he quickly tossed it aside. She cupped his cheeks and they kissed passionately and slowly, taking their time and not rushing. She pressed her breasts against his chest and grounded against him, he groaned and she moaned through the kiss.

He held her back and shifted to rest her against the pile of pillows, her back boosted up. He pulled back and reached to pull off her shorts with her panties, tossing them aside. He moved quickly and hovered above her, he bent down to kiss her jaw while his fingers trailed down her torso. She gasped and looked away when he inserted two fingers at once, he watched her moan while he pumped them in and out of her. He inserted one more finger and she clenched on his shoulders, toes curling "does it hurt ?" He asked in a low tone, she only whispered and shook her head.

She gasped loudly when she came, she panted heavily and he pulled out "don't do that" she blushed red as he licked his fingers clean slowly, one by one. He lifted up her chin and captured her lips, she panted heavily when he pulled back "it taste weird" she mumbled shyly, he chuckled and kissed her forehead which made her flinch. He kissed down her collarbone, she melted with the way he folded her breasts gently.

He smirked at her expressions as he took one nipple in his mouth, she bit on her finger and looked away "you like it when I do this, hn ?" He smirked "b-because you always grab my breasts, even when we're not making love" she blushed red, she gasped as he trailed lower. He suddenly paused and touched the scar on her side, he met her eyes before lowering his head to kiss the burned mark gently, he felt her stroke his hair. He lifted up her back slightly to kiss down her stomach, and kissed right below her belly button, hands running down her sides.

She sighed in pleasure at the feeling of his warm lips against her cold skin, she felt his fingers wrap around her thighs. She turned her head away and gasped when she felt his tongue against her, she bit her lower lip and tugged on his hair. She
arched her back and kept tossing her head from side to side, she whimpered pleases and his name "oh~" she arched her back. She threw her head back in a loud moan and tugged on his hair with both hands, she melted right there at the moment "Kyo, more please" she whispered.

After a while, he sat up. She opened her eyes and panted heavily, he kissed her cheek then lips. She cupped his cheeks and tried to pull him closer, she groaned when he ground his hips against hers. He kissed her shoulder and she sighed in pleasure, her hands trailed down his torso to undo his belt. Once she lowered his pants passed his hips and set him free, he let out a sigh of relief then groaned as she stroked him. He shifted to toss the last piece of clothing aside, he held her chin and kissed her roughly "it's fine" he whispered back "I want to be inside of you right now" he laid her back down and she nodded.

He held her thighs to rest them against his hips, he leaned forward a bit and balanced himself on his hands. He rubbed his length against her entrance to get them both ready, she whimpered and blushed at the contact "shouldn't we use a condom ?" She whispered and flinched when he glanced at her "I told you before, we don't need it anymore" he glared "b-but still" she mumbled and he sighed "I said if you get pregnant I'll take full responsibility, I don't like repeating myself" he said "so relax" he bent down and kissed her forehead, she exhaled and nodded "I trust you" she smiled, he smiled back "good girl"

He positioned himself and glanced at her, she cupped his cheeks and smiled. He rested his forehead on hers and entered her, she gasped and closed her eyes shut. He groaned and clenched on the blanket underneath them while she wrapped her legs around him tightly. She clawed his back as he nibbled her ear and neck, she lowered her hands to his backside and pulled him closer. His chest would meet hers every time he press himself down against her and every time her back arch, she wrapped one arm around his neck and her teeth sunk on his shoulder. He shifted for a better angle and she moaned louder "right there" she tugged on his hair "harder"

As she was about to come, she pushed him a bit and sat up. He panted lightly and watched her face away, he raised a brow in amusement when she glanced at him over her shoulder and bent down on elbows and knees. He held her hips and let out a small moan when he entered her, she closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure once he started moving "Kyoya" she whispered, he pressed her back against his chest and groaned against her neck.

They grunted, groaned, moaned, and screamed in pleasure, neither of them was near quiet. They continued their love making for what seemed to be hours, they tried different paces and positions on each round. And whenever he was close, she would finish him orally.

Now, she was straddling him and moving her hips to meet his, her breasts against his chest. She wrapped her arm around his neck and clenched on his hair, he also had his arm around her while his fingers went through her hair. They panted heavily and stared at each other's eyes, she pushed his hair off his face and rested her forehead on his "I love you" she whispered and he pulled her for a kiss.

She screamed when he came inside this time, they hugged each other tightly and panted heavily. He bit on her shoulder to muffle his groans of pleasure, his hips aching to meet hers while he was still finishing his release. He held her head and laid her down against the pillows, he had enough strength to lift himself up to check on her. Her chest heaved as she panted, she opened her eyes to glance at him and smiled, reaching to push his hair off his sweaty forehead. He reached to take a pair of her long hair and kissed the tip, then kissed the bridge of her nose.

He laid down next to her against the mountain of pillows, the blanket reached their hips and tangled with their legs. They tried to catch their breaths while staring at view through the window "haa it's warm now" he mattered "very warm" she nodded in agreement. He put his arm around her as she got on top of him, she nuzzled his neck and sighed "guess there's only one thing we need to do on our list" he said and she glanced at him "where ? We've done it all over our house, and—" she got cut off "no" he patted her head "there are still a lot of places where we haven't done it yet" he said "what I meant was getting married"

She calmed down and smiled "hm" she nodded "I can't wait" she whispered and hugged his waist "babe" she said "hn ?" He looked at her, she only giggled and hid her face in his neck "what ?" He raised a brow  "I love you" she smiled at him, he smiled back "me too" he whispered and they kissed. They ended up sleeping with her back against his chest like always, his strong arms around her protectively and his face buried in her hair.

The next morning, he woke up by the sunlight coming through the window. He rubbed the sleep off his eyes then glanced next to him where she was sleeping, she mumbled something and rubbed her face into the pillow she was hugging, her legs gathered to her chest. She turned on her stomach and hugged her pillow tighter, he massaged her backside then kissed up her spine. He kissed her shoulder and rested his chest on her back, nuzzling her hair.

She hummed and arched her back at the feeling of his hands, she turned her head and smiled with her eyes still closed "morning love" she whispered "morning" he kissed her head and laid down next to her. She sat up and brought the blanket to her chest, she covered her mouth and yawned. He trailed his fingertips down her back and she glanced at him over her shoulder, she laid down on his side and he put his arm around her. He closed his eyes and sighed as she nuzzled his neck, she looked up at him and cupped his cheek. They nuzzled noses while his thumb rubbed against her shoulder, her fingers gently stroking his cheek and jawline. They shared gentle and short pecks, rubbing noses before kissing.

They pulled back when her phone vibrated in her bag that was on the table, he held her chin and continued the kissing session "phone" she mattered between their kisses "ignore it" he mattered the same way "but baby~" she cupped his cheek "just ignore it" he glared and she sighed "fine" she pulled him for a deeper kiss, he placed his hand behind her neck and controlled the kiss. He let out a groan when she moaned, he hovered above her and brought the blankets over their heads "oh Kyoya !"

Their grunts and moans got louder as they wrestled under the covers, she screamed his name "Kyokai ! What happened !? Where are you !?" Dino suddenly bursted, the wrestling stopped and Kyoya and Kyokai poked their heads out of the covers, both hair were messy. Each one had a different expression, Dino was paled and sweating waterfalls, Kyokai laid down on her stomach and buried her red face into the pillow, and Kyoya's face darkened with irritation. Dino got worried when he heard the screaming, thinking there was some intruder, but now he felt guilt and regret for interrupting the couple's love making.

Kyoya laying down on Kyokai's back, his cheek rested on his hand while his other arm wrapped around her shoulders. He clicked his tongue and seemed unimpressed, he wasn't even surprised to get interrupted by Bucking Horse "I'm busy, what do you want ?" He growled "I'll wait, you...finish what you were doing" Dino face palmed and quickly left the house to wait outside.

Kyokai got startled when Kyoya continued kissing her neck "K-Kyoya" she whispered and gasped when he started thrusting again, slower and harder each thrust "n-no" she buried her face into the pillow "he's still outside" she whispered "so what ? It's not like it's the first time he caught us making out" he mattered in her ear "and he told us to continue" he added "making out, not this" she mumbled "shhh" he held her chin gently and kissed her cheek "just moan for me like a good pet, understand ? Let him hear you scream my name" he smirked "y-yes sir" she blushed.

She clenched on the pillow as he kept his pace slow, but his thrusts were getting harder and deeper "oh yes !" She moved her hips to meet his mid thrusts "you like that ?" He whispered in her ear "yes ! Don't stop !" She held onto his arm that was around her shoulders, her upper body pressed down against the floor and her face almost fully buried into the pillow, his other arm extended in front of them. He groaned against her neck and she moaned his name breathlessly as they came, he hugged her and kissed her cheek, then rubbed his nose against it.

She smiled and tried to raise her head but she was too tired, he kissed her temple and stroked her hair. He got up to wear his clothes, she sat up and brought the blanket to her chest "babe~" she called when he approached the door, he walked toward her and bent down to capture her lips. He held her chin and she clenched on his arm, not wanting to let go. Unfortunately, he had to break the kiss "sleep until I finish" he whispered and left, she pulled up the blanket and snuggling for warmth "my hips hurt" she sweat dropped.

Dino nervously rubbed his neck as the door behind him opened and Kyoya came out "what do you want ?" He put a cigar in his mouth and lighted it up "you smoke ?" Dino blinked in surprise and Kyoya gave him a glare "oh right" Dino flinched "sorry about earlier, by the way" he nervously laughed "get to the point" Kyoya growled "it's Tsuna and the others, they got attacked last night" Dino said.

Meanwhile, Kyokai was preparing tea and breakfast when she heard the door slam close "so, what did he want ?" She turned to face Kyoya, only wearing his shirt "eh ?" She blinked as he turned her by the shoulders and led her to the main bedroom "wear some proper clothes" he told her and closed the door "is it okay to come in now ?" Dino walked in slowly while covering his eyes "hn" he took that response to uncover his eyes.

Kyokai soon came out wearing a shirt and pants, she prepared tea then joined them at the dinner table. Dino only watched nervously as Kyoya tried to light up his cigar, but for some reason it stopped working "Kyokai" Kyoya growled "oh wait" Kyokai bent down to get a golden lighter from her bag, Dino blinked in surprise as she lighted the cigar for Kyoya "you smoke too !?" Dino pointed "oh no, I owned this lighter for a long time, but I don't really smoke" she explained and waved her hand.

Kyoya looked away and felt Kyokai hold his hand under the table as she listened to Dino explaining what happened "so that's why you thought we were under attack ?" Kyokai frowned and Dino nodded "and Reborn wants us to meet at the underground base, huh ?" She mumbled to herself "when exactly ?" She asked "now" he answered "now ?" Her eyes widen. She and Kyoya glanced at each other then sighed heavily "well we are going to work anyways" she mumbled.

=Time Skip=

As soon as all the Guardians reached the meeting location, they gathered in the middle of the forest "training ?" They blinked at teenaged form Reborn "ah, since the random attacks are still continuous, it seems it's better to train you all" Reborn explained "all of you need to work on your weakest point, speed, strength, flexibility, so on" he said "you will all train until you feel like dying, but don't die" he smirked and they shuddered.

Tsuna, as always, was the first to feel uneasy about Reborn's training. Because, it's Reborn "also, I need to inform you that your guardians are currently watching this" Reborn said and their blinked in confusion "now, all of you place your weapons on the table" Dino said "huh ? Why do we need to leave our weapons here ?" Gokudera exclaimed "how else will you fight the enemy without the ability of using your weapons ?" Dino pointed out.

They hesitantly stared at the table in front of them before Tsuna stepped forward to place his gloves, rings, and pills. The rest followed, Chrome clenched om her trident then placed it on the table. Kyoya stared at his tonfa before placing it on the table with the rest of the weapons and gears. Kyokai was next to him already placed her weapons then Reborn stopped them "I suggest if you leave your engagement rings as well, it would be a shame if something happened to it" he said, they glanced at each other before taking off their engagement rings then handed them to him.

Reborn waited until they lined up then smirked "you will be training on your illusions with Mammon, Chrome" he said and Chrome blinked "hm, let's go" Mammon walked away and Chrome clenched on her chest before following "Hibari, you will be training with Fon" Reborn said "I gladly volunteered to train my nephew of course" Fon smiled and bowed slightly, they blinked "nephew !?" They looked at Kyoya shocked "Tch, not you again" Kyoya mattered.

Ryohei glanced at Kyokai and she shrugged as she didn't know as well, at least they finally knew why they look similar "Ryohei will strengthen his punches on Skull" Reborn continued "is that okay ?" Ryohei frowned "give it all you got, as I--" Skull got cut off by Reborn's kick "as for Kyokai, I'll be the one to train you" Dino smiled "great" Kyokai popped a vein "and someone else is going to help" he added.

They blinked in confusion until they felt a familiar presence behind them "Ita !" Kyokai got a painful punch on the head "Voi ! I can't wait to see you whine and beg for mercy !" Squalo smirked "you've trained me for two years and I've done neither of those, old hag" Kyokai glared and he popped a vein "VOOOOOOOI !!!" He yelled, Dino rushed to get in between them.

They somehow managed to pull Kyoya back when Dino carried Kyokai over his shoulder "Hanase ! Pervert Freak !!" She struggled but her wrists were tied with his whip "let's go, Romario" Dino smiled brightly "Oi Bucking Horse" he flinched at the deadly atmosphere behind him "touch any of her parts and I'll bite you death" Kyoya growled and Dino sweat dropped, they left after that "I swear if.." Kyoya got cut off by Reborn "don't worry, Hibari. Kyokai is not weak" Reborn reminded him "she is your wife after all" Kyoya only smirked then followed Fon into the woods.

"Now.." They flinched "the three of you will be focusing on speed" Reborn said "and pay attention to where you are running exactly, we don't want to run into dead ends" he glanced at Yamamoto, who laughed and rubbed the back of his head "wait ! What about that Stupid Cow !!" Gokudera pointed at where Lambo was sleeping "his training stats at night when it'll rain" Reborn explained then tipped down his fedora "let the survival game begin" he smirked "guys, I think we should.." Tsuna said "RUN !!" They started running for their lives "no one is able to outrun the best hitman in the world" Reborn smirked.

"Seriously, I will kill you as soon as you put me down" Kyokai growled as she was getting carried somewhere "where are we going anyway ?" She thought and huffed her bangs off her face "ah ? I got it" she thought when she sensed the whip getting loosed "let go !!" She tried pushing him by the shoulders "ahhh !!" Dino suddenly tripped over a tree root and they both fell.

Squalo blinked at the scene while Romario face palmed "some things never change" Romario thought "you.." Kyokai growled "I'm sorry" Dino muffled since his face was buried between her breasts "but it's your fault this time !" He sat up and paled at her dark face "I'll bury you alive" she glared.

In the meantime, their guardians just arrived and were now watching them in one large screen in one room. They watched from the cameras that were attached all over the place, mainly at the training spots. Those who don't know anything about the mafia were excluded of course, like Yamamoto's dad and Ryohei's parents for example.

"I hope Onii-san doesn't hurt Kyoya too much" Kaiya said worriedly "our son is strong since he had my blood, don't worry" Kyota said "haha !! Don't let him catch you Tsuna !!" Iemitsu laughed "I'm not sure if Hayato is trying to protect Tsuna or fighting with Yamamoto" Bianchi sighed "that woman better not slack off !" Ken growled and Chiksua sighed. They blinked when they heard sobbing sounds then looked shocked at Xavier "Oi, why are you crying ?" Kyota glared "my little princess must be terrified from those men around her !!" Xavier said.

Their eyes widen then looked at the screen again "it seems that Dino is the one who's terrified of your daughter" Iemitsu sweat dropped as he watched how Dino was hugging the tree, anime crying, while Squalo held back an angry Kyokai with one arm "how dare you touch me with your muddy hands !? I'll kill you !!" Kyokai yelled while struggling by kicking her legs in the air "I-I sweat my hands are clean !" Dino nervously sweated "lier !" He paled and hugged the tree as if it would protect him from her.

Squalo popped a double vein "VOOOOI !!!!" He tossed her into the river behind him "ah ? 0^0" Dino blinked in surprise, Kyokai got out of the water and coughed "there, your clean" Squalo said as she stood up and squeezed the water out of her ponytail "the first thing you need to strengthen is your stamina" Squalo began "Snow Guardian's position is defense, not offense" he said "so you'll goal is to create an ice wall that is strong enough protect your whole family" he said "but I've never created something as big as that tree to create as big as the mansion" her eyes widen "that's what's we are going to do" he said.

She narrowed her eyes as she felt something strange "you can form any ice figure from any liquid source" he said and her eyes widen "the training starts !" He launched toward her, she shielded her face with her wet arms and formed an icy shield on them. Her eyes widen in shock as the shield broke by his kick and she found herself in mid air off the cliff. Dino paled as she fell down the waterfall, she inhaled when she got her head out and glared up at Squalo "prepare yourself, the only rest you'll get is when you die !" He smirked "now get back up her and let's do that again !" She sighed heavily and got out of the water "ita" she winced at her bruised arms "this never happened before" she mumbled then sighed again and got up.

"Well it seems you don't even know anything about your Flames" Squalo sighed as Kyokai sat on the grass crossed legged and holding her ankles "what happens after you use them ?" Dino asked "I sometimes lose the ability to see, it can get blurry I had to wear my glasses and put some eye drops" she said "hm I see" he held his chin "let me give you an example" he smiled "your dad lose the ability to walk, as he can't feel his legs after using his Flames too much" he said "I did notice that" she tilted her head "also there is the first Snow Guardian, it is said that she loses the ability to speak" Squalo said.

Kyokai frowned "so for now practice on tis idiot blonde" Squalo pointed at Dino "what !?" Dino gaped "gladly" Kyokai smirked and stood up "Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi" he nervously sweated as her hand started glowing "die !" She charged at him and he had to use his whip to block her attack by tying it around her wrist.

She took that chance to grab the whip and flung him toward a tree. Dino blinked as he stared at him upside down only to realize that she hung him on the tree branch with his whip around his ankle "are you that mad at me ?" He sobbed "yes" she answered honestly "you are enjoying this, aren't you !?" He yelled at Squalo "of course !" Squalo smirked.

They blinked as they heard three types of screams, Kyokai blankly stared as Tsuna, Gokudera, and Yamamoto were running toward her. She let go of the whip and the falling Dino landed on them "that's it for warming up, let's get to the actual training" Squalo said, Kyokai nodded and followed him until they stepped in the river, the water reaching their calves.

He reminded her of her previous trainings, how to form ice on the surface, how to freeze a wave, but she only started with smaller portion. Her goal was to create as much ice as possible. He told her to prepare herself before going far, she blinked "remember what I've trained" she thought and her eyes widen when she saw a wave coming toward her, large enough to send her off the cliff. She scooped water in her hands and formed a barrier as same as the size of her body and managed to stay in her place.

She blinked a couple of times as her vision started to get blurry, the barrier she formed smashed into pieces by his sword and she fell back in surprise "good quick creation but not strong shield" Squalo made her stand up "we'll go again, make sure it's big and strong this time" he said "and remember, Snow Flames acts more with emotions" he pointed out "what are you mostly afraid of ?" She blinked at what he said and watched him walk away "what am I afraid of the most ?"

She rubbed her eyes and shook her head to stay focused, she dipped her hands into the water. She took a couple of deep breaths and imagined nothing around her, only the sound of her breathing reached her ear. They started screaming as a larger wave approached her, her hands glowed and her right eye produced powerful Flames.

She held her hands in front of her and ice barrier was formed from her hands, it was biggest ice they have ever scene, kind of reminded them of the iceberg that crashed the Titanic ship. She fell on her knees screaming in pain while her hands still on the ice she forming, which was getting bigger by the second. She continued producing ice with her Flames. However, it got out of control that she almost froze the whole river, Squalo had to step out before he had to cut off his legs if they were frozen.

Dino's eyes widen once he noticed her hands started to bleed "Kyokai ! That's enough ! Stop before you hurt somebody !!" He yelled, they flinched when she screamed louder and the ice forming became faster with spikes. He rushed toward her before she could hurt anyone "wait ! Don't touch her !" Squalo yelled. Dino grabbed her hand to pull her out of the cold water, but his hand got accidently frozen that and it started to bleed from how cold it was "how are we suppose to stop of her without getting close !? "Tsuna said.

Acting quick, Dino wrapped the whip around Kyokai's waist and forcefully pull her to the edge. Luckily, the ice stopped getting bigger but she was still in an unbearable pain. Her palms had icy surface as it turned blue from the cold temperature, they were also red from the bleeding, and her eyes were burning as she kept rubbing them against the grass "Kyokai !" They rushed toward her as she was still screaming in pain as if she was being tortured.

They were suddenly shoved aside by Kyoya, who was panting heavily since he ran as soon as he heard her scream "wait Kyoya !" Kyoya ignored all the warnings and lifted Kyokai to his chest to try to calm her down. He winced as she clenched on his back and made it bleed because of her Flames.

He cupped her cheek and made her look at him "Kyokai, look at me. Look at me" he glared, she cried and tried to rub off the burning sensation with his chest "everyone is safe, you harmed no one" he turned her head to look at her face. They were surprised as she calmed down and loosened her grip, only quiet sobs from the pain, and her hands stopped forming ice "that's Hibari for you" Yamamoto gawked.

He held her close and provided warmth since she was shuddering from the cold water. He told them to get her bag then started whispering sweet things in her ear, which no one can hear. They treated then wrapped bandages around her hands and now Kyoya was trying to put the eye drops for her, but she refused "I know they burn, just open your eyes so I can put the eye drops" he said "mm" she shook her head "just look at me, no one else" he glared over his shoulder, they flinched and turned around.

She managed to open her eyes and blinked a couple of times, she felt his warm hand against her cheek "there, was that too hard ?" he said "Kyokai ?" He frowned at her stare "I can't see you" she mumbled "what do you mean ? Your staring right at me" he frowned "I can't see you and I can't see anything" she said, he pulled her close and picked her up "we're heading back" he started walking away "Kyoya" she whispered "you'll be fine, just rest your eyes until we get back" he told her.

The rest glanced at Squalo to see him staring at the ice Kyokai did "I've never seen her do it this big before" he mattered "she only did small figures" he held his chin "never have I seen her bleed or complain about her eyesight either" he thought "it's like her body is not used to this much power" he grabbed a gun and shot the ice, but nothing happened "too strong"

"Are you okay now ?" Kyoya asked as he wrapped a bandage around Kyokai's head and over her eyes right after the eye drops "it's a good thing I told you about this" she mumbled while sitting on the clinic bed inside the base "that green infant said your eyesight will return after an hour" he said and she nodded "sorry, I have troubled you again" she mumbled "it's fine" he said "but still !" She looked at him "I'm here" he turned he head slightly to the right.

She brought her knees to her chest "hey.." She mumbled "I want to touch you" she blushed "your face" she extended her hand, not know what she's reaching for. He sat on the edge of the bed across her, then kissed her palm. She flinched then he placed her hand on his cheek, she shifted closer and placed her other hand on his other cheek "it must feels nice, I can't feel anything" she mumbled to herself, he smiled and kissed her injured palm again.

He blinked as she rested her forehead on his shoulder and clenched on his chest, ignoring the pain in her palms "I hurt you, didn't I ?" She whispered "it did hurt in the beginning, but I'm fine now" he answered truthfully and she sighed "at least your okay now" she mumbled "but still" she hugged him "I brought these" he opened his hand and she tried to feel what on it "our rings ?" She smiled, he put hers on her finger gently "oh I want to put for you" she took his ring and felt his fingers before slipping the ring on "that's the wrong finger" he chuckled and she sighed heavily "you are lying" she said "I am" he embraced her "Kyokai !" Xavier suddenly opened the door, she gasped and hid under the sheets, Kyoya blinked in surprise.

Xavier laughed and dragged a chair to sit on next to the bed "Kai-chan, can I please see your face ?" He smiled "no" she answered from under the sheet and held it right as he tried to peek under it "oh ?" He raised a brow "then I guess Kyoya won't mind me singing to you the lullaby when you were a child" he smiled "you wouldn't !" She sat up and he laughed "there you are" he smiled and she blushed in embarrassment "look at what you did" he held her hands gently not to hurt her "you need to be more careful" he rubbed his thumb against her cheek "I know" she mumbled.

They looked at the bell sound, it was the timer "your eyesight should be back by now" Kyoya turned Kyokai's head toward him and unwrapped the bandage around her head. As he removed them off her eyes, she blinked a couple of times to get used to the lighting. Her eyes widen a bit once she met his gaze and noticed how close he was "can you see ?" He asked, she blushed and nodded "Kai-chan, you know I hate this engagement so you have to rub it in" Xavier said, Kyokai flinched back to reality and hid under the bed sheets again "cute" Kyoya thought.

"Kyoya, can you give us some time alone ?" Xavier told him, Kyoya nodded and got up to leave the room "papa" Kyokai poked her head out "am I dangerous ?" She asked "no, your not" he shook his head "Squalo told me to think of my biggest fear to activate my Flames, I think my fear was too bad it got out of hand" she said "what were you thinking about ?" He stroked her hair "losing you, Kyoya, everyone in particular" she said "can't I activate my Flames without fear ?" She asked "well you can" he said "you can use that fear into something good" he suggested "you can think how much you want to protect them" he smiled "have you ever harmed someone by accident, papa ?" She asked.

He paused for a moment before sighing "yes, I have" he said "I almost killed Iemitsu while training once" he tried to remember "when I lost your mama, I was devastated. I almost killed you" her eyes widen "but..I met Nuno, he helped me with controlling my emotions. Now I'm the best Vongola Defense, and the human sacrifice" He laughed and she laughed with him "so you should know that it will take him, it will patience, and a strong mind" he poked her forehead "I love you, papa" she sat up and hugged him "I love you too, princess" he hugged her back and kissed her head "now go to sleep, you need to rest to heal up faster" he laid her down and left.

As he got out, he suddenly got tackled to the ground "what the——Kyota !" He popped a vein and winced as Kyota pinned his wrists painfully on his back "like that" he told Kyoya over his shoulder "understood" Kyoya nodded "what am I !? A practice dummy to you !!?" Xavier glared "itatatatata !!!" He anime cried as Kyota twisted his arm painfully "don't hesitate to break your enemy's elbow to prevent them from moving" Kyota said "Iyaaaaaaaaaa !!!! Get offf !!" Xavier cried and struggled.

_______________________

Very important A/N

Hello, bluemoon here ! (◕‿↼)

I know this book is becoming tooo long, I'm trying to finish it so I can focus on the other books.

BUT ! I will write another book which talks about Kyoya and Kyokai's married life and the time they have kids.

Thank you for those who comments, reads, and votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 398 16
This is my collection of Hibari Kyoya X Reader one-shot. Enjoy~ Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Akira Amano does Started: 12th January...
22.1K 611 21
Tsuna's 16th birthday is quickly approaching that means his inheritance ceremony is drawing near as well. But because Tsuna still uses his Dame act a...
148K 4K 25
After years of seeing their precious boss being bullied by their class, the Guardians, Reborn, the Vongola Famiglia and ex-Arcobaleno decided to give...
139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...