Secrets All Around (Lesbian)

By Stoners_Wife

Taylor Anderson Is A Senior In High School. She's Captain Of The Girls Basketball Team And Very Popular. She... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.

14.

2.7K 46 4
By Stoners_Wife

Taylor's pov;

I woke up under Tracy's arms; i guess we fell asleep cuddling. I smiled thinking about her beautiful voice; I carefully slipped from under her arms closer to the edge of the bed. I stood up stretching and cracking my back Tracy had a good ass grip on me; I grabbed the robe off the door and tied it around my waist as I left out the room. I creeped down the steps to see her mom and her little sister on the couch watching tv eating pizza it looks like; I made my way into kitchen. I opened up the fridge and scanned around for food; I found some applesauce on the top shelf by a jug of milk.
   I scooted the milk over as I grabbed the applesauce taking it out the fridge; I closed the fridge and opened the lower draw grabbing a spoon out. I closed the draw as I heard a knock at the door; I walked over to the door and opened it. I seen a lady with brown curly hair wearing a black sundress with red sandals; her body was shaped so perfect like a coke bottle I bit down on my lips at my thoughts. She cleared her throat snapping me out my daze "um is Jennie here, the girl asked "who?, I said "oh she's for me Taylor, Tracy mom said coming down the steps "oh okay, I said walking away. I jogged up the steps to Tracy's room; I pushed open her door entering inside. I closed her door and plopped down on the bed opening my applesauce; I felt Tracy turn over facing towards me. I ate my applesauce as I watched her sleep; yeah yeah say what you want I'm a creep lol. As I watched her sleep I seen her shaking a little in her sleep as sweat dripped down her face; I started to get worried as she shook more with sweat coming down on her face.

    I sat the applesauce on the nightstand and went over to Tracy's side of the bed and rolled her over facing me. I started to shake her for her to wake up "come on Tracy wake up, I said; she continued to lay there sweating. She started shaking as she laid there sweating; I ran out her room to the top of the steps "Mrs Jennie, I called "yes Taylor what's wrong, Jennie said "somethings wrong with Tracy she's isn't breathing and she's just shaking and sweating, I panicked. Jennie came sprinting up the steps to me; she hurried past me into Tracy's room. I came in behind her worried bitting my fingers; Jennie careful lifted her out the bed into bridal style. She listened for Tracy's heartbeat but couldn't find one; she dashed back out the room down the steps carefully. "Grab my purse and lets go, Jennie said "okay, I said; I grabbed Jennie purse off the couch and ran out the house closing the door behind me. I got in the backseat with Tracy as Jennie hopped in the driver seat starting up the car."
     We quickly sped off to the hospital, 15 mins later we finally arrived. I jumped out the car and opened the back door grabbing Tracy off the seat carefully, I ran inside with her mom following behind me to the desk. "Nurse please help, I said "what seems to be the problem, the nurse asked "my girlfriend she isn't breathing or responding;. "Okay ill come around and listen to her pulse, the Nurse said. She came around from the desk and listened to Tracy's heart; she quickly grabbed the phone and pages for doctors. Two doctors ran out the back with a stretcher; the Nurse took her from me and laid her down putting a oxygen mask on her. "Tracy don't go, i sniffled "she's gonna be okay ma' just wait, the nurse said. I went over and sat down next Mrs Jessie and slowly put my face into my hands as I cried silently.

Author Message : Mature Audience Only Contains Sexual Contact And Strong Language

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 433 27
Lorena is experiencing her first year teaching college students in Miami. She has a fiancé, Karen, who's a nationwide model and is always in and out...
204K 6.1K 42
Life has been nothing but rough for 20 year old Alexis Anderson, she has a past filled with secrets ,hurts and betrayal. Moving away from home seem t...
250K 5.9K 51
Rose is a college student hoping for a scholarship to play woman's football in America so she can reunite with her father. However, Rose falls for a...
4K 223 28
Tay is in love with one of her ex bestfriend the only problem is that she is not dating her. Instead Tay is in a relationship with Calvin who makes t...