Roommate | D.O.B

By crypticethan

"I guess we're roommates now." Highest ranking: #1 dylanobrien [completed] More

two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
tweleve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
characters
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three

one

41.9K 461 1.5K
By crypticethan

Kylie's POV*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off on my phone. How was it Monday already? At least there's only 2 more days left of school. 

I open my eyes and just lay there for a few minutes. I eventually got the strength to pull myself out of the bed.

I walked over my closet and threw on a white crop top, blue jeans and my black and white vans.

I brushed my teeth and put on some  simple makeup. I brushed my long, straight brown hair and left it down.

I picked up my backpack and walked out of my house.

I got to school 5 minutes before the second bell rang. I walked to my locker and grabbed my books.

"Hey!" My best friend Amber said making me jump. I jumped back to the lockers and put my hand on my heart.

"Jesus Amber, you scared me" I said hitting her arm lightly.

She smirked. "My bad" she said.

I rolled my eyes and we walked to class.

We had around 3 minutes before class started so I scrolled through Instagram.

My other best friend Tyler posted a picture with him and the rest of the teen wolf cast. The caption was "3 years of Teen Wolf!" I smiled and liked the picture.

Now I know what you're thinking. You're best friends with Tyler Posey from Teen Wolf?! And the answer is yes, we have been best friends since Kindergarten, except Tyler is 2 years older than me.

Sadly he had to move away 3 years ago to shoot Teen Wolf as he got the lead role as Scott.

Soon class started and we all took out our notes and started writing.

* * *

The bell rang and Amber and I walked to the cafeteria for lunch. We sat at our usual table with Alex, Hayden, Matt and Jordan and Josh.

We started talking and my phone beeped. "Who is it?" Matt asked taking a bite of his apple.

I checked my phone and it read "Tyler". A huge smile formed on my lips.

"It must be Tyler" Hayden said smirking at me. I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah it is" I said opening the text.

12:34pm
Tyler <3 : Hey Ky! Guess what?!

12:35pm
Me : I suck at guessing just tell me :)

12:35pm
Tyler <3 : I guess you'll have to wait until 2!

12:36pm
Me : NO WAY. You're coming home for a while?!

12:37pm
Tyler <3 : I told you wait until 2 ;)

Matt nudged me. "Why are you so smiley?" He asked smirking at me.

"Uh I think Ty's coming home for a while" I said still smiling.

He smiled even bigger. "No way" he said. "That's good, you haven't seen him in forever" he said nudging me with his elbow.

Soon the bell rang and we all left the cafeteria and walked to our next class.

* * *

I was sitting in my last class tapping my pencil against the table. My math teacher decided it would be a great time to go over Pythaguras's Theorum which I had no clue about. I was staring at the clock waiting for the bell to ring. Only 2 more minutes until I can see Tyler.

I haven't seen him in over a year so I was pretty excited.

Those two minutes felt like hours. Finally the bell rang and I shot up out of my seat. I ran to my locker, shoved all my books in and walked outside.

I began to walk home but then I saw a familiar black Range Rover parked at the school. I looked over and saw Tyler leaning against the car door. A huge smile appeared on my face.

He looked over at me and a smile formed on his lips. I ran over to him and he picked me up and spun me around.

He put me down and wrapped his arms around me. "I've missed you Ty" I said to him.

We pulled away and he smiled. "I've missed you too Kylie. I haven't seen you in forever!" He said.

He opened the passenger door for me and I got in. He got into the drivers seat. 

He grinned at me. "What are you smiling at?" I asked.

"Ky...I've got the best news ever!" he said still grinning.

"Okay. What is it?" I said eager to know.

"Okay, don't freak out but..." he said trying to wind me up.

"Tyler just spit it out!" I said trying to laugh.

"Okay. Okay. Let's just say I convinced your Aunt Jill to let you stay at my apartment in LA for the summer" he said smiling widely.

"No. Fucking. Way" I said excitedly, smiling like crazy. "Pull over!" I said pointing to a little park.

He gave me a confused look and pulled over. I got out of the car and ran over the the grass and started running around, doing laps.

I did a couple of flips and cheered. I looked over to Tyler and he was laughing his head off and recording me on his phone.

I laughed and walked back over to him and gave him the biggest hug ever. He hugged me back even tighter.

"Nice moves by the way" he said laughing. I hit his arm and we walked back to his car.

As we were driving I couldn't help but smile. "How did you even convince her?" I asked him.

"Well I said "Hey. Can Kylie come stay with me at my apartment in LA for the summer" and she said "Wow Tyler, that's a wonderful idea". So there wasn't much convincing" he said smiling sweetly.

"Well that was easy. When do we leave?" I asked.

"Wednesday. I'll pick you up after school and we can head to the airport" he said.

"What?! That means l only have to days to pack!" I said stressed.

Tyler laughed. "Relax Ky. You can pack when we get to yours" he said pulling up to my house.

"Is Jill home?" I asked getting out of the car.

"No she's in work" he said getting out as well. We walked up to the front door and I opened it. We went up to my room.

He flopped on my bed and I threw my bag on the floor. I walked over to my wardrobe and opened the door to it.

"Get packing girl" Tyler said. I rolled my eyes.

"It's pretty hot in LA right?" I asked picking out some clothes. "Uh yeah" he said looking at me like I was dumb.

"Well sorry" I said pulling out a suitcase.

After about an hour of packing I was all done. I plopped next to Tyler.

"Oh I need to tell you something" he said sitting up. I sat up too.

"Shoot" I said looking at him.

"You know my best friend Dylan?" He said.

"Uh you mean your other best friend Dylan, then yes I know you're
talking about" I smirked at him.

He rolled his eyes. "Well my other best friend Dylan, he lives with me. So he will be there when you come and stay with me." he said nervously, fiddling with his fingers

"So?" I said smiling.

"You..you don't mind" he said a

"Why would I mind? From all the things you told me about him, he seems great" I said to him. I was telling the truth, I've heard countless stories about him.

He smiled. "You'll love him Ky" he said. "But not we much as you love me" he said poking my sides making he laugh.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him off of the bed onto the floor. I stood up. "Who said I love you" I joked walking over to my wardrobe.

"You know you love me" Tyler said sitting back onto my bed.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

Hey guys! Thank you for reading chapter 1 even though it's terrible. This is my first Dylan fanfic soooo sorry haha.
- A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.5K 38
Life was a fairytale for just one night A
966K 18.9K 28
'You Must Realize, Danger Is Very Real, But Fear... Fear Is A Choice' * Ariana Pierce just moved from London to Beacon Hills. Yes, she may be a bad a...
9.6K 388 11
Dylan O'Brien x Reader Soulmate AU
25.2K 464 86
"Yeah precious Dylan O'Brien, I, Selena Gomez, love you more than everything!" °°°°°°° "I love you so much Selena and I don't want to lose this." °...