Tainted (DISCONTINUED)

By bourgeoiiss

Sometimes the best relationships, are the ones that need to be fixed. More

Copyright ©
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
surprise
23
24
25
26
Life Update
HEEEEELLLLPP
27
Characters Update
Characters Update
Instagram
28
29
A lil reminder
Continuing??

17

3.5K 124 16
By bourgeoiiss

If you ain't here for love then
don't you dare stay
-6lack

💛 Aaron Campbell 💛

Aaron opened the front door of his home to see Xavier and Roshan on the other side of the door with some Wendy's bags in their hands. It had to be a total of four or five bags. Aaron was glad that they thought of him because he didn't feel like cooking him anything and he damn shole didn't want to eat that nasty ass kale pasta that his father's girlfriend had made last night. Like who eats kale pasta? Aaron hadn't even heard of it.

"Wassup Foo! We got you food." Roshan gave Aaron a side hug as Xavier closed the door behind him without even saying a word. After the situation two days ago, Xavier had been....iffy...off. Basically that nigga Haven't been himself and Aaron wanted to know why.

"Thanks I wasn't trying to cook today." Aaron took the two bags that Roshan handed out to him as he eyed Xavier for a quick second.

"Aaron who was at the door." He heard a feminine voice that made him turn his face up in the most disgusting way. He heard her heels on the hardwood floors. Like seriously who wears them things around the house on a damn Saturday.

"Oh Xavier and Roshan heyyy!" She came up beside Aaron and gave each of the boys a hug. Aaron moved back a bit because he couldn't stand being close to this evil ass lady.

"Seriously Aaron. All that kale pasta I made for our family dinner last night and you eat this?" Nicole scoffed with an unpleasant look. She never understand how Aaron could eat so much junk and play sports just fine. He needed to detox if you asked her.

"Fuck I look like eating some kale pasta? And I'm not part of y'all family either." Aaron said as he walked away. He had been upstairs for too damn long, now it was time for him to go back to his part of the house. He didn't fuck with nobody on the top levels. He couldn't wait to go far a fucking way to college.

Nicole looked away sadly as his friends followed his suit. She never understood why Aaron had so much hate for her and his step siblings, she never asked him but she asked his father and he said that Aaron just needed some time to come around but she thinks that the issue is deeper than that.

"Nigga I will never understand why you treat your mom's like that." Roshan shook his head as he chomped on some French fries.

"That ain't my damn mama, she a home wrecking ho', the reason that my parents got divorced in the first place." Aaron snapped. He hated when people just started assuming shit.

His mother and father got married in two thousand and one, they were happily married until two thousand and fourteen until Ms. Homewrecker came and ruined his life. She knew his father was married but didn't care. He wasn't glorifying the shit that his father did either, he was just as bad as she was, but he didn't act like he cared when he actually did not.

He wanted nothing to do with Nicole or her ugly, spoiled ass kids. Which is why he brought his own groceries, cooked his own food, brought his own shit, and made his own money. He needed neither his father or Nicole. His car, his father said he got it for a graduation present, but Aaron wasn't stupid, he knew that it was just to make him feel like he was apart of their family when he wasn't.

"I ain't know bro. I'm sorry I feel bad now." Roshan said as he smacked on his crispy chicken sandwich. Aaron sat on the sofa and started pulling food out his bags. They had gotten him a baconator, crispy chicken sandwich, a six piece chicken nugget, two large fries and a large strawberry lemonade. He opened the baconator wrapper first, ready to sink his teeth into it.

"Wassup with you though?" Roshan pointed at Xavier. "You been dry with us for two days." Roshan asked Xavier voicing out Aaron's thoughts as well. Aaron watched as Xavier looked up from his phone and sighed.

"I feel like y'all taking sides in the whole situation when y'all clearly said that y'all wouldn't do that." Xavier said making Roshan give him the Russell Westbrook face.

"No the fuck I did not. I said I was on the victims side and clearrlyyyy Havana is the suspect. Bro even you know that shit." Roshan shook his head at his friend.

"Bro just like you siding with Havana I'm siding with Tiyanna. Laiyla was right, you need to grow some balls and let that girl take responsibility for the problem that she created. Stop babying her and making it seem like it's not her fault, cause I know you like the back of my hand and I know you fed her that bullshit." Aaron explained to Xavier making him drop his head in thought.

"You right bro. I'm sorry y'all. I just wanted shit to go back to the way that it was before all the drama." Xavier said.

"Nigga it can. First tell Havana you not gonna entertain her until she straightens this mess out. Second of all, you need to apologize to laiyla cause she didn't do nothing wrong, she basically just told you the same shit Aaron did and you blew up on her." Roshan replied and Aaron nodded his head in agreement since he had his face stuffed with food.

Xavier knew that what Roshan was saying was the right thing for him to do. If Havana wanted to fix this then she would have to do it alone because she caused the beef in the first place. Laiyla on the other hand was a task on its own. She was so damn stubborn, and that was one of the traits that he hated about her. He really had to think how he was going to fix the laiyla situation because one wrong word and she could pop him in his shit and Xavier wasn't gonna lie, he was low-key scared of her ass.

"You think laiyla gonna come over here?" Xavier asked Aaron since he spends the most time with her being that yanna is her bestie.

"Nah, laiyla a home body. You going to have to catch her at her house." Aaron responded after he washed his food down.

"Damn. She really going to kill me." Xavier mumbled as he texted Havana and told her that he couldn't keep hanging with her.

-yo you cool and all but for the
sake of everyone's friendship
I'm gonna have to stop talking to
you until you get your problem
straightened out.👋✌

"So y'all gonna go wimme to talk to the hulk?" Xavier questioned.

"Nah bro, you on your own." Aaron left him hanging while laughing. Roshan smirked. His Shan 2.0 plan coming to mind.

"I'm down. Only cause I want her number and y'all not giving it to me." Roshan smiled while rubbing his hands together.

"Nigga, she has ole boy, she love that boy find you someone else." Aaron told Roshan seriously. Although he knew that he wasn't going to listen, he still wanted to warn him so in the end he can say I told you so.

"We gonna see how much she love him." Roshan mumbled to himself while packing the rest of his non eaten food into the bag and balling the empty wrappers up.

🐼 Laiyla 🐼

"You look fine as wine." Laiyla told jahmir as she took out her phone to take some pictures of him. He was too damn cute not to.

"Pose for me baby." She said while taking hella pictures. Jahmir took off his circular glasses and say them in his lap and then placed some clear ones on.

"You lame." Laiyla laughed as she locked her device and placed her phone back into her Gucci purse.

"You know I don't take pictures." Jahmir mumbled while pulling laiyla in between his legs by her curvaceous waist.

"Gimme some suga'." Jahmir croaked out like somebody's old grandmother. Laiyla started to give him kisses all over his face forgetting about the red lipstick on her lips.

"You got all that lipstick on my face." Jahmir complained as he tried to wipe it off with a paper towel. Laiyla laughed as she opened her purse and retrieved a pack of makeup wipes and took one out.

"Hold still." She grabbed jahmir by his chin as she started to wipe the smeared stains from his face. She finished and then threw the wipe in a nearby trash can.

"Okay let's go shop because I'm about ready to be in the comforts of my own bed." Laiyla said as she pulled down her red leather skirt. Laiyla never stayed out the house for long, she would go to the mall, yanna's house, jahmir's house, and out to eat, but those places were all within twenty minutes of her house. She'd rather stay at home and eat, watch TV, play Sims 4, and sleep. You could say that she was a homebody.

"Alright big baby." Jahmir climbed out his mother's suv and closed the doors. He made sure that he locked the doors before he grabbed her hand and they walked hand in hand into the entrance of the mall.

"Where you wanna go first?" Jahmir asked as they looked around.

"Wanna watch me pick through undies in Victoria's Secret? Laiyla teasted lightly as she pulled him in the direction of the store.

"Only if you model for me when we get back to your place."

♡♡♡♡♡

"I don't know what I wanna eat." Laiyla said as she glanced around the huge Lenox mall food court trying to decide what she had a taste for. Jahmir smirked at laiyla and licked over his pink lips.

"I know what I wanna eat." He smiled seductively. Laiyla smirked as she clenched her legs closed under the table, he always had a way of getting her juices flowing. She now no longer wanted anything to eat, she wanted to make it back to her place and get dicked down like she initially intended to do. Her father was gone on a business trip so she had the house all to herself for two weeks. He had left a house full of food, and money.

"Let's go then, I'll order pizza after we finish." Laiyla convinced. Laiyla reached down to get her bags but stopped in mid reach when she heard some other female call jahmir's name.

"Jahmir! Jahmir! Why have you not been texting me back?" A short brown skin girl quickly walked up to their shared table and stood there with her hand placed on her thick hips as she looked between the two. Laiyla mugged the girl and jahmir sighed.

"What you want mickey?" Jahmir asked in a bored nonchalant tone. Mickey snaked her neck toward him.

"Nigga what you mean? You know exactly what I want and you sitting here with this ugly-" mickey didn't even get to finish her sentence because laiyla had stood up and interrupted the girl.

"Bitch excuse me? You must need some new bifocals?" Laiyla was about two seconds from popping the bitch. Her temper was so short fused. That's one of the main reasons that she didn't go nowhere, bitches stayed trying her on some punk ass foofoo shit.

"Who is this bitch jahmir cause I swear to God I'm bout to body this ho in front of all these people?" Laiyla went off just as the girl was about to speak again.

"Who you gonna body?" Mickey snapped stepping closer to laiyla, jahmir intervened standing up and pushing mickey back.

"You need to go mickey. Always showing up somewhere, ho ass." Jahmir yelled frustrated as onlookers watched while some recorded. Mickey took somebody's random drink and threw it at jahmir, some splashed on laiyla setting her off. She charged at mickey and cocked her fist back knocking her in her face, on impact she fell to the ground. Laiyla then continued to stomp her with her boots while the girl swung wildly on the ground trying to hit laiyla.

The food court lit up in cheers. Jahmir, wet and sticky swooped laiyla up just as security came rushing through the crowded. Luckily she didn't get much from the mall because jahmir swooped their bags up and the quickly dipped.

"Put me the fuck down." Laiyla snapped as soon as they hit the pavement of the parking garage. Jahmir rolled his eyes and continued to walk the both of them to his SUV.

"I. Said. Put. Me. Down!" Laiyla yelled not caring who was watching. She was too pissed off to care. She punched jahmir in the back one good time almost making him drop her ass. He quickly put her on her feet once they made it to her SUV and wrapped his hand around her neck pushing her up against the truck with force.

"Who the fuck you think you talking to Laiyla Monroe? I will fuck you up, now get your ass in the car and shut up so I can explain to you who Mickey is before you start assuming shit." Jahmir gritted out before removing his hand. Jahmir had shut laiyla right on up, she was starting to think that she was crazy because she was suddenly turned on by him putting her in her place.

Mugging him, laiyla fixed her clothing and then walked over to the passenger side of the car and climbed in.

"Stupid fuck." She muttered, her arms crossed over her chest and a pissed look on her face. She thought that he didn't hear her but he did. He was going to straighten that out when they got to her house though.

After putting the bags in the backseat jahmir peeled his shirt off and got into the drivers seat. Whatever Mickey threw on him was sticky as hell. Laiyla pulled her phone out and went to Instagram as jahmir drove.

"I'm gonna need you to put your damn phone up if I'm going to explain to you who Mickey is." Jahmir spoke up. Laiyla mimicked him in her head.

"You have my undivided attention." Laiyla sat he phone in the cup holder and looked jahmir upside his big ass head. Jahmir chuckled at the way that she was looking at him.

"Mickey is my sister's best friend. We fucked way back two summers ago and I never seen her after that since my sister moved out the same year we messed around. She been blocked ever since. Laiyla I promise to God that I'm not lying to you. Things have been going good between us and I would never want to mess it up." Jahmir beckoned seriously.

"I believe you jahmir." Laiyla responded after a minute of thinking to herself. She opened the Instagram app on her phone and the first picture that popped up was yanna. She liked and commented on the picture.

❤795 likes 💬297 comments
scusemyboujie y'all bitches can't compete, y'all not even on the same field as me.

Lalalalaiyla Ohhh bestie looking cuteee😍. Thickums😍..

FucknWAaron sexy ahhh😍😍

Xavi wassup with them big ass boots?😂😂😂🤔

Aliah cute ass😍😍

Treeyzzus where tf your clothes at? 🤔

scusemyboujie @Xavi STFU Foo! @lalalalaiyla thank ya boo. @Treeyzzus on me.😩😒

She closed Instagram and sat back in her seat just looking out the window.

"I feel like I'm getting the silent treatment." Jahmir mumbled getting laiyla's attention. She turned around. "I'm not though."

"Then talk to me. You usually be talking my ear off about all your problems. I just wanna hear your voice." Jahmir replied making laiyla smile at his sweet ass.

"Ah you're so damn sweet. But I don't have any problems today love." Laiyla smiled.

"Well hum or something." jahmir said making laiyla bust out laughing. Jahmir absolutely hated quietness, it was funny because laiyla loved quietness. That was one of the perks of being the only child no noise. Although she wish sometimes that she had a younger sibling to agitate her. Jahmir had plenty though so whenever she got lonely she would go over his house and play dolls with his younger sisters, play football with his brothers or help them do their chores and homework. Jahmir also had an older sister who was twenty two and brother who was twenty five. In total jahmir's mother had eight kids.

"I'll hook my phone up then so I can serve you some of these vocals." laiyla said as she Bluetoothed her phone to the system in the car. Jahmir had some good ass speakers installed into his truck so the song that she was about to was going to bump nicely. Going to her spotify playlist labeled 💏💑 she clicked on her favorite song by this new artist that she found about a week ago. Another thing about laiyla is that she loved music and she listened to alot of bomb ass unknown artists that people didn't know about. (p.s if yall need some bomb ass music by the unknown dm me I got yall).

"Im fuckin with this hard." Jahmir commented a minute and fourty seconds into the song while bobbing his head to the hype beat. Laiya was just waiting until her favorite part in a few seconds. Another thing she loved about jahmir was that they had the same misoc taste for the most part. He could vibe to anything that laiyla put on and laiyla could catch that same wave when he put on music.

"Yeah who you gon call in the morning when you wet wet wet and ya horny who you gon call when you need it be sprung on that one best believe it." Laiyla sung as she caressed all over jahmir's face, chest and legs.

"You better call me." Jahmir joked as he looked to the side to stare at her since they had stopped at a red light.

"Everytime baby." Laiyla leaned over the console in the middle and pecked jahmir's juicy lips. Before she could pull away far enough jahmir pulled her back and re-connected their lips. The kiss turned heated fast as he added his thick tongue to the mix. Laiyla moaned as she grabbed a handfull of his curly hair deepening the kiss.

Jahmir pulled away from the kiss as cars started to honk behind them signaling that the light had turned green. At the moment his main focus was getting them to her house as fast as possible so he could tear her shit up.

They're were at the house in less than five minutes. They didn't even make it to her bedroom before the clothes came off. Laiyla was pretty sure they were both but ass naked by the time they made it in the hallway.

|↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔|

Jahmir had left over thirty minutes ago and laiyla had taken her ass to sleep. No one was home, it was peaceful, plus she had just gotten the best dick of her life.

But....all good things must come to an end right. The doorbell continuesly rung and the knocks at her door weren't getting any softer. Laiyla was pissed off. Stomping out of the bed with a major attitude laiyla slipped her silk spaghetti strapped nightgown over her naked body and stomped all the way to the front door.

"Bitch knock again and I'mma knock ya fucking head off." Laiyla yelled as she snatched the door open. She didn't care who the fuck they were, they disturbed her fucking peaceful slumber. Damn she was slobbering and everything.

Coming face to face with Xavier and Roshan she glared at them and went to close the door back but Roshan caught it.

"Look I just wanted to come and apologize." Xavier pleased with his eyes. Laiyla rolled her eyes and stepped aside. She had better things to do than talk to Xavier's Aggy ass. Roshan looked laiyla up and down as he walked passed.

"I'm going to act like you ain't say you gonna knock my head off." Roshan said just as laiyla closed the door. Xavier stood by the steps waiting.

"Y'all woke me up. I just got some dick and was sleeping good." Laiyla replied as she lead them both to her bedroom.

"Okay we ain't need to hear all that." Xavier said as Roshan laughed at her bluntness.

Laiyla rolled her eyes and jumped back in her bed and grabbed her fuzzy blanket and wrapped it around her.

"Either you talk or get the hell out Xavier. You could've apologized over the damn phone, I didn't block you." Laiyla snapped as she watched Roshan explore her bedroom.

"Look I didn't come to make you mad. I'm sorry for blowing up on you like that yesterday. I was obviously annoyed but that still wasn't an excuse to say the things that I said. I'm hoping that you can forgive me and we can get passed this." Xavier explained. He knew that it was going to be difficult to apologize to laiyla but he damn shole didn't think it was going to be this hard.

Laiyla smiled a little bit as she played with her twists. "I understand that I could be a piece of work and Xavier and I was never mad at you. If you would've texted me this morning and be like 'morning lailai' we would've still been good. You could've texted me and said you were sorry. Also I'm sorry too even though I don't regret saying it." Laiyla responded.

"So I can have a hug without you killing me?" Xavier asked. Laiyla shook her head "nope my nipples hard."

The expression changed so quick on his and Roshan's face it made laiyla crack up.

"I don't mind baby." Roshan smiled.

"Nigga bye. Both y'all get out so I can sleep. Lock the bottom lock on y'all's way out." Laiyla demanded as she got snuggled in her bed again and closed her eyes.

"I'll FaceTime you later." Xavier call ashe grabbed roshan by his shirt and dragged him with him. She soon heard the door close signaling that they were gone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735K 26.1K 68
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ? 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 ?
616K 20.8K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞
Love lies By

Teen Fiction

19.7K 286 19
js read..💕