A Memory Away

KNGKAY által

[HR: #2 in Young Adult 28/3/19] ❛❛One look and I fell in love again.❜❜ ❈ ❈ ❈ "Aren't you going to say anythin... Több

Book One
0| Reminder
1| Everyone's Fucked Up
2| Golden locket
3| Quinillia's Academy
4| Satan would be jealous
5| Numbed
6| Asshole Pack
7| Bad Guy
8| Secrets
9| Vending Machine
10| Eavesdropping
11| Any More Creepy
12| Hopelessly Hopeful
13| Football
14| Scars
16| List of Suspects
17| Hook Up
18| Not Again
19| Threats
20| Murderer
21| Put Some Ice
22| Sides
23| You Don't Belong Here
24| Peace
25| Setting Boundaries
26| Intake Overdose
27| Reading People
28| Big Mistake
29| Expelled
30| A Safe Place
31| Rooftop Confessions
32| Displeasure
33| How It Feels
34| Acquaintance
35| The Truth
36| The Past
37| Couples and Escape Plans
38| We'll Be Fine
SEQUEL
CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS!

15| Babies

6.8K 257 69
KNGKAY által

S E B A S T I A N

I turned off the shower and waited for a while with my eyes closed for the water to dry off my naked body. Just feeling the cold water drop from my soaking hair down my back, put me at ease.

My arms were helping me stay standing by extending them against the wall. My breathing has also become less heavy and deep, I was trying to calm down.

Tonight I've put so much effort on the field since I can remember For the first time in these past 2 years of me in this shithole, I felt like I playing. I wanted to win.

And I did. 47-18.

To think that it was always used to be the other way around. JadeStone would always score while my team does the 'threatening'. They talk more than they play.

Don't get me wrong, my team knows how to play. If they tried, they could win. But instead, they just prefer tackling opponents and attacking them. I am they!

Yes, I always attack players to take out my anger, it's the only place I'm allowed to. Coach doesn't care about how or when, as long as I don't kill. My purpose on the field is to scare players actually. Yet even though, they still manage to win. Well, not from now on.

Before today, I never even dared to touch a ball. The last time I did was back in high school when I was trying out for the school's team, sophomore year...

"Are you going to join the football team this year?" she asked me softly when we passed by senior football players.

My thoughts instantly went back to the days when we were kids, playing football in my backyard. We still do, but not very often. I still remember how her face got when she scores a touchdown. It was never a touchdown, but just seeing her that happy made me happy.

She was always a fan of football. I wasn't after my dad cheated on my mom. We used to always watch every game together and my mom used to always yell at us because I would pass my curfew. Even though I was really young, these memories would never get lost.

After my mom found out about his affairs, we moved away and I stopped watching football. But then I met her and she brought the game back to my heart.

"Trials are on Wednesday, after school hours," I told her.

"Then I'll be there," she said making me uncontrollably grin widely.

I wanted to play football because of her. She was a big fan of it and I wanted her to be my biggest fan. I knew that would draw me closer to her, I had it all planned...

"Are you nervous?"

"I'm more nervous about getting wrecked than entering the team," I confessed knowing that she would never judge, but understand. "The team players are huge, I don't think I can stand a chance to that."

Even though I grew bigger and taller from last year, the team grow even more bigger. I only recently started to work out. So yes, I was a cat compared to tigers.

She got up from the bench and started walking towards me. I followed her with my eyes, wondering what's on her mind. Yet little did I know when she stopped inches away from me, she got on the tip of her toes and whispered in my ear.

"You can do it." she sent me shivers with her voice. "All you need is just a boost."

And that was when she kissed me on my cheek.

The area her soft lips touch felt warm. Even though it took half a second, I felt weak on my knees. I knew that I was never going to wash my face ever again.

She backed away with a big grin on her face. I suddenly felt hot and I knew that I was blushing. But it drew a smile on her face which made me crazier about her.

"I don't know. Maybe a kiss on the lips would be more effective?" I thought out loud only to end up making her laugh.

I chuckled embarrassingly, only to get responded by, "How about after you kill trails?"

"It's a deal."

Funny how I still haven't gotten that kiss...

I opened my eyes not knowing how long I've stayed inside this small showering room. All I knew is my body had dried and my hair stopped dripping.

I pushed myself off the wall and grabbed the towel that was hanging on one of the stalls before I wrapped it around my waist. And with that, I unlocked the door and got out.

I was instantly hit by the smell of soap and the warmth of the room. It was foggy from the showers, but still bearable.

I passed by naked guys and continued towards the locker room. Some were getting dressed letting me know that I didn't take long in there.

I walked towards my locker and unlocked it, only to grab a pair of boxers, shorts and a shirt. That's when I started hearing my name.

"SeBaStIaN!!" I turned only to see Mason shouting my name as he runs to me ass naked.

I turned my sight away from him, not wanting to get blinded and went to put on my clothes. Only for him to stop me by turning me around.

He held me by my shoulder firmly. "Seb, let me just tell you that you were a beast out there!" he shook my a few times with encouragement.

"You are, Se-Beast-ian," he whispered mysteriously as I shook my head.

Yup, he's high...

"Thanks, Mason." I patted his arm as he lets go of me to run towards someone else to call names.

Once I was fully clothed, I sat on a bench and went to dry my hair. That's when I felt some two sit by my side.

"What happened out there?!" I removed the towel away from my face only to see Josh to my right. "Were you on drugs?"

I chuckled, only for Luke to continue on my left. "Seriously, man! I didn't know you play!" he shoved my arm playfully.

"You killed it though." a third voice joined Robin, standing in front of us beside his locker.

"You should've seen Justin's face!" Chris then chuckled before he lets go of his shoelaces to look up at us. "He was like what the hell is going on?!"

Laughter filled the room as more started to join in the conversation. Except for me, who just sat there looking at everyone with a small smile.

Aside from Luke and Josh, I've come to good terms with the football team. And even though I don't speak much, it's the only place I smile freely. They're just cool.

"Justin's a pussy! We should kick his ass."

"That'll just make him a pussy on its period."

"Talking about periods, my girlfriend started hers today,"

"Oh! I say make her cry!"

"The hell dude?! You want to kill David?!"

"Eh. I've always wondered what would happen."

"Then, go get a girlfriend yourself."

"Nah, that's a death wish-"

"Tell me about it! Scarlett is driving me out of my mind! She's always complaining that I'm not sleeping over. It's not my fault Jess's dorm is way closer than hers!"

"You think you're having problems?! Quinn has been sick for a week now. She's been vomiting everywhere, her stomach is in constant pain and she even missed her period! I'm telling you, dude, it's like a horror movie."

"Um... dude. I think your girl is pregnant."

"Shit, Stephan!"

"What are you gonna naming the child?"

"Oh! If it's a boy name him Cameron. If it's a girl, Cameron. Twins? Cameron and Cameron!"

"Whoa, Luke! That's incredible!"

"I know, right?"

"Now, I know what I'm naming my kids."

"Shut the hell up! I'm not going to be a father. We didn't even have sex yet!"

"Um... Stephan?"

"Yeah?"

"I slept with your girlfriend."

Everyone snapped their head─including me─towards the door. That's when Ashton entered the room making it dead silenced.

Soaking wet, he walked towards his locker with a towel wrapped around his waist. I instantly tensed up and so did Luke and Josh beside me.

"What the fuck did you just say?!" Stephan barked at Ashton with hatred. The rest just remained silenced and watched.

"I said, I slept with her," he repeated over his shoulder while pulling out some clothes. "She's probably pregnant with my baby. Hasn't she told you yet?"

Ashton is the biggest asshole I've ever seen in my life. And before you say, "Have you looked at a mirror?", he's more of an asshole than I am.

At least, I don't trick girls into having sex with me because that's just harassment, I don't bully or abuse people for entertainment and I definitely don't act like I'm the king of the academy.

Sure I do the same but only when someone dares to cross me.

Ashton, here, doesn't.

He thinks that being the captain of this trash football team gives him the power to control the academy. And again, before you ask "Why haven't you done anything about it?", he just hasn't crossed anything with me. Yet.

I know that he's a terrible person but still, that doesn't give me the right to beat him for being him.

Though I'm still considered the most dangerous guy at the academy. People still see me as a bad guy, not him. Because apparently, he has a sweet tricking tongue.

I just hope he still knows who I am too. Just because he was an illegal professional boxer, doesn't mean he can stand a chance against me. I was the worst.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" before I know it, Stephan stormed with anger and evil in his eyes towards Ashton. Yet little did any of us know, Ashton surprised him and every one of us when he blocked Stephan's fist and landed his right on Stephan's nose.

He fell to the ground with pain as he clutches onto his bleeding nose. No one dared to check him out or call out Ashton for what he did. But in a matter of seconds, Stephan managed to get up back on his feet. Yet instead of trying to attack Ashton again, he walked right out of the locker room with rage.

"Dude, that's just messed up." Josh was the first to comment after a few seconds of just silence. He glared at Ashton with disgust and was waiting for a chance to get up and beat him.

He always had, but it just never came.

Ashton shrugged as he puts on his shirt. "I couldn't help myself. She's hot and unfaithful."

I glanced at Joshua with a pointed look that said, "Not the right time or moment.". He rolled his eyes at me but listened.

Shrugging it off, everyone went back to what they were doing. Josh got up to his feet and marched out with anger. And once Luke looked at me with a confused look, I stood up and so did he. Yet before we could leave the room, Ashton decided to call my name.

"Good game tonight, Sebastian." he gave me a fake smile which definitely showed jealousy. "Hope you'll be good till next game."

"Likewise," I replied dryly, yet a bit threatening. The last thing I want is his fake partnership.

He faked a smile again before I turned around to leave. But before I know it, someone entered with excitement that made me curious enough to hold on.

"There's you are!" coach Trent exclaimed when he saw me before he opened wide his arm. Suddenly, he pulled me in a tight hug. "You made me proud, son."

"Who would've thought that letting you take out all your anger, will lead us to victory!" he asked when he pulled me away to look at me like a proud father.

"Thank you, sir?" I failed to know how to react.

"No, thank you!" he chuckled. "Because of you, I got to see Bowen's priceless face when they lost."

Bowen is the coach of the JadeStone academy football team. For all I know, Bowen and Trent have been enemies since preschool.

I offered him a smile, though it's forced. I didn't play tonight for any of these people. Just for a specific someone.

"Well, I have some news!" he clapped his hands as he looks around at everybody.

"Firstly, because of our first victory since Jerry Reed, Mrs Andrea decided to let you all celebrate by taking over the tenth floor!"

Unsurprisingly, the room started shaking because of all the yelling and cheering a few guys did. Unlike any of them, I remained calm for I couldn't care less about it.

"Okay! Okay! I haven't finished yet!" coach Trent yelled on top of his black probably rotten lungs, making the room quiet down.

"Unfortunately, Mrs Andrea also invites JadeStone Academy-"

Before he can finish, they all started groaning.

"AS I WAS SAYING!" the coach yelled again for silence. "You have no choice but to accept them. So try not to kill each other tonight, guards will be everywhere with tasers of course..."

"Secondly, I also have another announcement to make." he cleared his throat. "From this day forward, Sebastian will be the new captain of the football team."

"WHAT?!" Ashton read my mind and exclaimed what I was thinking.

"You heard me, Philip." Trent spat at his face.

"But this is not fair! He only won one game and you want to make him captain?!" Ashton exclaimed with anger.

"Well, you've been losing two years." coach laughed at his face making him even angrier.

"Do you dare to say anything else?" Luke threatened him while folding his arms over his chest. And unexpectedly, he shut up and fumed in silence. The way he just glared at us said it all. To my surprise, I was enjoying it.

"So, what do you say, Rush?" coach looked back at me with a smirk.

"Um... sure?"

"Awesome!" he cheered while giving me a hard pat on my back, almost hitting my soul out of my body. "Now, go spread the word!"

"Andrea is so stupid for throwing us a party," Luke commented the second we got out of the elevator. That's when we saw the once enormous gloomy and scary floor,  packed with hundreds of students. "She's literally asking us to sleep with each other."

Pink and blue party lights were blinding my vision as music burst from the walls. Just looking at the number of people on one floor makes me paranoid.

This building is going to fall down tonight...

"Easy for you to say," Joshua muttered with a sigh, which was hard to hear due to the loud music. 

"Actually, Jo, JadeStone Academy is here..." I said in his ear so he can hear me.

"So?" he looked at me with confusion.

"It's an all-boys Academy. Which means, there can be some... You know." Luke shoved his shoulder playfully encouraging him.

"Gays?" he raised his eyebrows as he nods nod. That's when he looked around and considered it. "Hm... I haven't thought of that."

"Well, now you do," I told him. "So, cheer up!"

And so, he did.

With that, we walked together inside and made our way through people. Which wasn't really hard. You'd say over a thousand people, mostly guys would be a huge amount in one party. But it's actually like over a thousand ants in a room.

That's how we probably look from the ceiling's perspective.

We kept on walking further inside the floor. That until we found a familiar group. Our Academy's football team.

Actually, they found us...

"There they are," someone called turning all eyes in the group to us. Unfortunately, the first pair I got to land my eyes on was non-other than Ashton's brown orbs.

"Finally, you show up!" we got greeted by fist bumps. I managed to return every one I got my way as I walk in the circle until I stopped in front of Stephan.

He had a cut on his nose that managed to bruise his under eyes with dark bags. He got a hard punch. His eyes were also red and a little puffy and just looked like a sad mess.

"Stephan?" I asked him with a questioning look, only for him to look lazily at me.

He shrugged. "She's not pregnant. But she still slept with him, that slut."

I pursed my lips together, feeling sorry for him. Stephan was the most loyal guy I've ever met on the team. Seeing him being another victim of Ashton's, made it even more sickening.

I patted his shoulder with a sympathetic nod before I continued my way around the circle. And when I finally found my way back to my friends, I heard my name being called again.

"Rush," he shouted loud enough for me to hear over the music with a small nod.

I turned around with surprise. "Philip," I replied while pursing my lips, oblivious about his behaviour.

"Beer, boys?" he then asked the three of us while raising both of his eyebrows. Once we all nodded our heads, he reached from a table nearby for a couple of cans and handed us some.

I took mine from his hand suspiciously before I opened it. That's when he suddenly yelled, "To our new captain!"

"TO OUR NEW CAPTAIN!" the group repeated after him with loud shouts that echoed around our circle─maybe the whole floor─while their cans are up in the air. After that, they bumped each other's cans together and started chugging.

I continued to stare at Ashton with caution as he drinks the whole can in a matter of seconds. When he finished, he crushed it in one hand before he threw it behind him. All while daring to look at me.

He was obviously trying to look intimidating. Considering that he was trying against someone bigger and taller than him, made him look foolish and stupid.

I sighed accepting his game before I went to do the same but in less time. And when I crashed it, I threw it away and went to look back at glaring Ashton.

"More?" he challenged as I smirked.

"Gladly." was the only I said before he reached for more cans.

And so we did that for a couple of rounds with the whole team and some random people circling around us. We were on the fifth can when I called it off. Not because I was backing away, but because while I was chugging the fifth one, my eyes helplessly landed on a lost girl, in the middle of the crowd

Looking around with a bored face, she holds a can of beer between her hands not so far away. Her small slim body was slowly I'm sync with the music. Even though it was pop, she managed to make it peaceful.

As if everyone around me disappeared, I saw nothing but her in my sight. I threw away the can of beer, not caring to finish it. There were a lot of booing sounds around me and I got patted on my back for some reason. But still, I forced myself out of that zone and walked up to her.

I was beginning to feel the effect of the beer on me, though it wasn't a strong drink. You'd say that's what just happens when you drink 7 in the past hour and a half, but I was just used to it.

And the fact that she didn't even notice me until I cleared my throat right after I stood in front of her for a long moment, proved that she was also drunk.

She looked up at me with her sleepy eyes. I figured she was sleepy because it's past two in the morning and her movement was really slow. She's at least tired.

"Sebastian?" her voice came out really soft and low. If I wasn't standing so close to her, I wouldn't have heard it.

"Why are you alone?" I tried to start a conversation.

"Because Julia is not with me!" she said obviously.

"She's not faithful after all, isn't she?" I moved to stand next to her─instead of standing in front of her─just so I can get to look behind me.

Luke and Josh were nowhere in sight. They actually disappeared like an hour ago and so did half of the people here actually. Either they're having sex or JadeStone Academy has left.

She giggled drunkenly. "Noo, silly! She wanted to hook up with soome guyz but didn't noot wanna to leave me aloone. I-I toold her to go get scroowed!"

I hummed, disturbed. "Well, you seem tired. Why don't I walk you to your dorm?"

"Noooo!" she complained loudly. "I am tired not at all... You are the one maybe tired..."

I nodded my head with a smile. "Yes, I am. Can you walk me to my dorm? I'm tired and too drunk."

She looked at me for a moment, probably thinking with her drunk mind. "Okay." she gave in faster than I expected with a grin.

I chuckled helplessly before I started walking slowly with her by my side. Yet before I can walk the third step, she grabbed my hand and stopped me from going any further.

"Wait!" I turned around and looked down at the way she clutched my hand with her small one. My heart was aching.

"Can we get more of this, please?" she held up the can of beer with her other hand.

I chuckled. "Haven't you had enough?"

"I've had only 3. How many did you have?" she asked.

"None." I lied.

"Oh. Okay. Let's go."

With one last snicker, I started walking again. Only this time, her hand was still in mine and I made sure to keep it warm.

We walked through people and I made sure she didn't bump or get bumped by anyone. She also kept giggling all the way to the elevator while I do all the walking.

For a moment I thought that carrying her would have been a lot easier. But unfortunately, I couldn't do it because that'll draw too much attention to her.
Once we reached the elevator, I walked in after she did. I then went ahead and pressed the eighth-floor button. Yet little did I know, she decided to press onto every button on the keyboard, as if she's playing the piano.

"Mia, no." I laughed pulling her away from the board and made her stand the opposite way. She just reacted by smirking devilishly at me.

After a long minute, we got to our floor and we started walking together. My head was starting to pound as my ears were clogged thanks to the bursting music. Yet even though, I was grinning crazily.

Ugh! I hate being drunk.

Meanwhile, Mia was twirling around the halls.

"Stop, you'll get sick," I told her but she wouldn't listen. She just kept twirling from one hallway to another.

I chuckled before I walked up to her and carried her up from her feet, only for me to place her over my shoulder and hold her firmly with my left arm. Yet, I couldn't help but feel deja vu.

"Wow, it's another level of dizziness when you're upside down!" she started mumbling lazily while her arms dangle freely.

I took the final left turn and stopped in front of her dorm after a few more steps. "Mia, give me your key," I mumbled getting tired and sleepy myself.

"No!" she said stubbornly.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't have it."

"Where is it?" I asked while rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"With Julia, you silly!"

I let out a long and heavy breath before I let her down on her feet. And when I look at her, I caught her looking back at me with an innocent face.

I sighed again before I reached out for my key instead. I walked over to my dorm and opened the door.

"C'mon." I gestured for her to enter my room, which she did very quickly.

I got inside quickly after her and turned on the lights, only to see Mia making herself comfortable on my bed.

I chuckled shaking my head before I walked over to my night, where I opened the first drawer and started searching.

"You med swells nike you," she muffled through the pillow making me chuckle.

I need to stop laughing like a fool...

"Well, as much as I would love for it to smell like you, you wouldn't like waking up here tomorrow," I said when I finally found a spare key.

I got up on my feet. "At least, this you wouldn't..."

"Wat do you wean?" she mumbled turning her head to look at me.

"C'mon. I have a key to your room."

"Why do you have it, you creep?" she questioned pouting but with a glare.

I chuckled at her cute face. "The person who used to live there gave me a spare."

Though I never thought that I would use it.

"C'mon, let's go." I yawned uncontrollably, only to make her bury her face on the pillow again.

I let out a laugh while shaking my head. "Mia, you know you can't sleepover. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for you to stay, but it's just... wrong..." I frowned.

She didn't reply.

"Mia, seriously. I'm getting tired, I'll pass out on the floor."

Still, no answer.

"Mia?" I went to poke her shoulder but she didn't budge. I sighed. "I can't let you stay, you're drunk!"

This time, I got a response. But instead of hearing words, I heard soft snoring...

Oh my god!

I let out a deep breath as I run a hand through my hair. Then I looked towards the opened door only for my heart and brain to have a conversation.

Maybe I should just let her sleepover. I'll sleep on the floor...

You know she'll get mad.

She wanted to stay! I'll tell the truth!

She'll also probably tell her friend Julia and she'll forbid her from seeing or even talking to you anymore.

Julia who?!

The girl who was friends with that su-

I know who she is! I just don't care.

Well, you care about Mia. Right?

Ugh! Stupid brain...

I looked back at Mia and tried one more time at poking her. When she didn't move again, I took a long breath before I went to carry her.

In less than a moment, Mia was comfortably and firmly held in my arms. And for another moment, I just stood there and stared at her angelic sleeping face while I feel the warmth of her body, again.

Only this time, it wasn't lifeless...

I shook the haunting memories out of my head, reminding myself that my nightmares turned out to be not true and that she's still alive. There's a chance I can be myself again.

But that only can when she remembers who I am.

With one last second of gazing, I looked back at the door and walked out of it. Quickly, when I reached the door next to mine, I reached out for the spare key and tried to open it.

Once I finally did─after a lot of struggling─I entered the dim room and went to turn on the lights. Yet unexpectedly, I caught her bed covered by clothes.

Maybe she was doing her laundry?

I walked towards it and tried to move all of them by my leg because apparently, both of my arms were busy trying not to drop her.

After that, I placed her on the bed. She moaned softly before she turned to her side. "I want to sleep in your room." she suddenly mumbled sleepily.

I rolled my eyes, not wanting to argue with myself again. Yet little did I know, my eyes landed on the nightstand next to the bed─only to catch an old phone.

I picked it up and went to check it out, luckily it wasn't locked. So, I entered everything possible. The last thing I expected was to see a recently accepted incoming phone call. 4 hours ago...

How did she find service?

No, no. How the hell does she have a phone?!

I glanced at Mia then the phone a couple of times. I tried to not overthink it, but it's hard based on what I've been through and what she's been through as well.

"Hey, Mia!" I sat down on the bed next to her and started shaking her slowly. She started groaning helplessly which only made me rock her more. "Mia, wake up."

"What?!" she cried out.

"Where'd you get the phone?" I asked her impatiently.

"What?" she turned and looked at me with sleepy red eyes.

"The phone!" I waved it in front of her face.

"Oh." she went and turned back around. "Charlotte gave it to me?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Who the hell is Charlotte?!"

"She's... She... sh..." she started falling back to sleep.

I huffed, shaking her again. "She's what? Who is she?"

"She's a nurse." she yawned.

Nurse?! What the...

"Who called you?" I asked again.

"She did..."

"What did she want?"

"Sebastian, let me sleep!" she groaned annoyingly making me wince.

"Just answer this one." I sighed. "Please."

"She wanted to tell me to look for a guy here," she hummed.

"What guy?!"

"You said one!" she shouted throwing her hand to slap whatever she can reach, ended up slapping the air.

"Just tell me!"

She snapped her eyes open and got up in a sitting position, only to glare at me. "She told me to look for the guy who can bring back my memories!" she yelled as my heart stopped.

I stared at her frozen and speechless, trying to breathe. She's looking for me?!

"She said he's here at the academy and that I was close to him," she continued.

"Well, did you find him?" I asked hopefully when I pinched myself to normal.

"Not yet." her eyes started to close again, uncontrollably. As much as she tried to keep them open, she just went back drifting again.

I laid her back on her bed, satisfied with the knowledge for now. But suddenly, she grabbed my hand and tried to pull herself back up, not finished.

"Just sleep," I told her softly as she nods. She then laid back on the bed and hugged a pillow.

I watched her for a while with my heart going wild. Just knowing that she wants to find me just as much as I want to bring her back made me relieved.

This isn't one-sided.

After a few minutes, I stood up and walked towards the door with a stupid smile on my face. I turned off the lights and left the room. And before I can close the door slowly, I looked at her one last time.

Good night, love.

That was one heck of a long chapter! 5200 words! That's probably my new record.

It was also an eventful one. This Ashton guy seems interesting, doesn't he?

*evil laughs at the old reads reading this*

Shhhh...

Anyway, what do you think about this POV?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

248 34 6
" Why are always like this since high school you have always looked down on people!!!! " " If people means you.., then yes I do look...
2.4K 60 112
I was 5 years old when I met Mia. I knew I loved her from the day I met her. We did everything together, and we were inseparable. People judged us. A...
132K 4.6K 35
"Do you touch yourself Mia?" he whispers. I blush with embarrassment, but I can't lie to him at this moment. He's back in control. "Yes,"I breath out...
187 30 26
/dɪˈlɪəriəm/ /dɪˈlɪriəm/ [uncountable] a mental state where somebody becomes excited and not able to think or speak clearly, usually because of illne...