August Alsina's Maid (Editing)

By SpookyNicole

Read The Book. The Title Tells Everything More

August Alsina's Maid
A New Friend; Losing A Friend
Abuse. Murder. Taken In.
Connections
Why?
Unwanted Guests and A New Girl
Not A Chapter
Killer Thoughts
Avoided ; Rejoined
Pictures
Cast Call
Death. Long Talks. Mother.
Kancer. Kayla. Kaught.
New Schedule
Old and New Relationships
Devious Phone Calls
Cameron and Jayon are Back
Company
All Weird
Party Until You Die
Funeral Then Hospital
Back Home To Leave Again
Thug For A Day
Birthday Wish Pt. 1
Birthday Wish Pt. 2
Time Of Need
Can't Survive
Familiar Faces
Questions
Lied To The Truth
Annoyances or Threats
Surprised In Too Many Ways
It Can't End This Way
Everyone's Hurt Babe
Fight Club or No Club
Let Go Of The Pain
LAST CHAPTER
Author's Note
VOTE CHAPTER
Early Sequel?
You Confess
The Sequel

Meet Them. Hear Them. Kiss Him.

83.2K 2.3K 780
By SpookyNicole

After the movie I went to get ready for bed. I put on some pajama pants and a big shirt. I got on Youtube seeing a video of Kayla on my dash. My name was the title. Of course I played the video.

"Rayna I hope you watch this but to anyone else Rayna is my sister that I lost for eight years. I know you're mad at me and all of us but I miss you. I've fought over people talking about how we never wanted you and that wad never true! I haven't told anyone that I seen you but please call me so we can talk in person. My number is in the description box. I love you Ray"

I saved her number to my phone then went to sleep.

Morning

I felt so rejuvenated when I woke up this morning. It's Friday. Maybe that's why. I showed some love to Tigress before taking a shower. Yeah I named my kitten Tigress. It's unique and I like it a lot.

I wore a pair of black denim short shorts, an oversized purple Adidas hoodie, black low top Adidas, a black leather jacket, and a purple beanie. I took care of makeup and accessories and went to the kitchen to make breakfast but there was already a box of donuts on the kitchen island along with a cup holder containing three foam cups of something hot.

I went to check on Jonah seeing him in a woman's arms. She looked like August. She looked at me gasping. She put Jonah down and walked up to me putting her hands on my shoulders.

"You are so beautiful! I see why August wanted you full time. I'm sorry for staring but your eyes are amazing. I have to speak with my son about letting you quit cleaning and start modeling for me"

"Uh Thank you Mrs.Alsina"

"You're welcome sweetie. I brought breakfast. I'll go wake August you go eat" I nodded and went to wake up Kye. I helped her get ready and did her hair for her. We went down to the kitchen and I grabbed two small plates. I put a glazed donut on both and poured her some milk.

She ate while I took the lid off of one of the drinks to see what it was. A french vanilla cappuccino with caramel drizzle on top. Delicious. I heard yelling from upstairs and got confused. I disregarded my confusion and got a donut with one of the cappuccinos.

We ate our breakfast in silence feeling the tension all the way downstairs. I heard Jonah cry and ran up to get him. I sat down in the rocking chair rubbing his head. August walked in and closed the door.

He sat down on the couch across from me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. She's just so controlling and mean!"

"That's weird. She bought us breakfast and told me I should be a model"

"Well she probably said that because it's true" I smiled at him for complimenting me. "But she brought us breakfast to hide her true self under a nice gesture"

"Well what happened between you two"

"She kicked me out a long time ago. We were fighting a lot about random shit and she kicked me out of the house"

"Oh. What's she doing?"

"She left"

"I think I want to go um see my family today. I had some time to think it over and I shouldn't hold a grudge"

"That's good. Did you want to borrow my keys and go over there?"

"August I can't drive. I don't know how"

"Wait seriously?"

"Well I've never had to drive and Naomi never taught me"

"Oh. Well I'll take you then. You ready?"

"Yeah. I should call first though" I got my phone from my jacket pocket and dialed Kayla's number. She answered on the first ring.

"Rayna"

"Kayla I'm coming over if that's okay"

"Y-yeah perfect. We don't have school so everyone's home. The address is **** ********** ***********"

"Ok I'll be there in twenty minutes"

I hung up then we went back to the kitchen. We all got in the car after telling Kye to come on and he drove us to the house. It was huge and beautiful.

"What time should I pick you up?"

"Uh I'll call you" I got out of the car and walked up to the door nervous now. I rang the doorbell and Kayla yanked the door open. She pulled me in and took me down to the basement. "Kayla what are you doing?!"

"Sorry but I can't let anyone know you're here until Shalia gets here. She'll be here in ten minutes" I nodded and got on my phone.

"Who let you get all those tattoos?" I asked.

"Dad"

"Figures"

"Are you still mad?"

"Little bit"

"KAYLA!!!" Kayla got up and ran upstairs. She's here earlier than expected. I stood up fixing my hair in the mirror even though I had a beanie on. I fixed my glasses then stood by the stairs waiting.

Kayla stood at the top of the stairs and gestured for me to come up.

"Can all of you just shut up and sit down?!?!" Kayla asked yelling at everyone who was in the living room I'm guessing.

"Kayla what is behind that door?" My mom's voice almost brought tears to my eyes. I walked out from behind the door looking at everyone's faces. Some didn't recognize me but my mom and dad definitely did.

My mom looked exactly the same. But she dyed her hair. Dad did too.

Shalia ran up to me hugging me tightly. I hugged back letting the happiness take over. Tears of joy fell from my eyes. Shalia was crying when she pulled away.

Kayla had me sit down in an empty chair. Shalia sat back down next to Kechia. Jayania had a shocked look on her face. I wiped the tears off of my face and pulled myself together.

"Ok can we save all the hugs and hellos and crying for later. I need to talk and I need to ask questions. Let me explain where I've been and what I've been doing for the past eight years. The first day I was with Naomi I was trained to be a maid in an all girls home. That's what I've been the whole time. A maid. About two weeks ago Naomi was arrested for murdering a man that raped and impregnated my friend Kye. They told us to either get hired full time or get sent to Uganda. I got hired full time for August Alsina so I'm living with him and have been for a few weeks. All in that time I was attacked by a pit bull, raped by August's friend after being drugged, I had pictures taken of me when I was sleeping........"

3 Hours Later

We all talked about everything but mostly cried.

"Okay I have to go. Kye needs me for these 3 weeks"

I hugged everyone then called August to come get me. He pulled up ten minutes later. I went and got in the car and told Kye and August about it on the way home. At home I laid on the couch with Kye where we ate popcorn and watched a movie. Near the end she started feeling sick so she went to bed. Then I heard her scream for me ten minutes later. I ran up there scared to death to find her staring at her laptop screen with wide eyes.

"Kye what the hell?!"

"RAY THEY SAID YOU AND AUGUST ARE DATING!!!!"

"Who?"

"TMZ"

"Oh my god. You scared me half to death!"

"You know, the two of you would be the hottest couple"

"Kye. Turn the rumors off and go to sleep" I closed her door walking downstairs to my room. I called Chris but he didn't answer. Where is he?

I brushed my teeth then I changed into a black sports bra and black leggings. I put my headphones on and started doing crunches. But when Tigress started attacking my hair I got distracted and started playing with her.

My phone rang and the caller ID read Shalia.

"Hello"

"RAYNA YOU'RE DATING AUGUST ALSINA!!!!"

"Ow! Shalia no I am not!"

"Well Youtube sure thinks so. Anyways why aren't you together? These pictures and videos of you guys at the park are so cute!"

"Shalia I have to go. I need some sleep"

"Alright. Goodnight"

"Night"

I hung up crawling into bed with Tigress curled up next to me. I fell asleep pretty fast.

Morning

Saturday morning when I opened the fridge to get food for breakfast but the only food left for a vegetarian was a head of lettuce and 1 dry carrot in a drawer.

Oh god. I called a taxi and got Jonah ready. I took him down to my room so I could get ready. I hurriedly showered and put on a black tank top, skinny jeans, and an unbuttoned white shirt. I left my hair down and did my makeup. I put a piece of gum in my mouth then put my feet into two Michael Kors sandals. I took Jonah out to the cab and we got in.

I had the driver take us to the grocery store. I put Jonah in the cart and started shopping for vegetarian food and other food we need. A man walked up to me with a notepad.

"Excuse me may I have your name?" He asked following me.

"For what?" So you can put my name in a magazine and say that I'm dating August Alsina? No thank you. Go away now" I kept shopping hearing camera clicks. God damn they don't even know who the fuck I am and they're already taking pictures of me shopping. I filled the cart up in an hour along with a magazine also spreading rumors and paid for everything.

The taxi driver waited and even helped me put the bags in the trunk. Jonah tried talking to me but I couldn't understand what he was saying so I just went along with it.

I took all the bags inside to the kitchen and put Jonah in his high chair so I could put everything away. Kye walked in and started playing with him. When I was finished I made myself an omelet filled with vegetables. I made Kye and August one with sausage inside. Kye helped me cut up fruit and pour some orange juice. August walked in with a surprised look on his face.

"Morning" Kye and I both said.

"Did you go shopping?"

"Yeah I went after I woke up. Hungry?"

"Yes I am" He sat down and I sat a plate in front of him. I made Kye sit down and eat then I cleaned up. I ate my food while feeding Jonah a can of apple sauce and blueberries. Chris stumbled into the kitchen smelling like alcohol.

"Chris where have you been?!" I asked standing up. He had some cuts and bruises and his knuckles were dripping blood. "Did you just get into a fight?"

He ignored me. There was a loud bang on the door and I opened it to two cops.

"Can I help you?" I asked getting nervous.

"Is Chris Brown here?"

"W-why?"

"We have a warrant to arrest him for the murder of his father" They pushed past me looking for Chris finding him in the kitchen. They took him out of the house and into a cop car.

"I told his ass not to do nothing stupid" August stated from behind me. I shook my head and turned around.

"Your friends are too much for me" I went back to the kitchen and got Jonah. I took him upstairs and undressed him so he could take a bath.

I got him squeaky clean then put him in a new outfit. I laid him in his crib and went to my room to read the magazine I bought.

The story had a picture of me with August at the park smiling at each other, another picture was of him hugging me out front of the house. How the hell? Then I seen that my name was in the article. How did they get my name?!

"AUGUST!!!" I called for him while reading a paragraph. They only put in pictures that made it look like we were dating. August walked in and sat next to me.

"Yes"

"Have you seen these rumors? It's all over Youtube and magazines already and it isn't even true!"

"Are you really this mad over a rumor about us dating?"

"Yes August it's false information"

"So you're saying we would never happen?" Why would he say that? He just surprised the hell out of me.

"N-no that's not at all what I'm saying. I uh I-I don't know. Don't confuse me like that!!"

"I'm not trying to confuse you. I just asked a question"

"Well what if this continues?"

"We can make it true" I looked at him with wide eyes shocked out of my mind when his lips touched mines. But I felt all good emotions when he did. He pulled away looking into my eyes with his finger holding my chin up.

Oh my god.

A/N: Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 4.2K 49
This story is about a girl named YN she has many difficulties in her life from being a parent to her brothers and sister to controlling boyfriend but...
107K 2.8K 26
Just read my book to find out 😊
232K 10.3K 44
Sequel to Risky Business. Must read Risky Business to understand this story.