more than you thought - dill...

By RLGRlME

mad decent boat party 2014. a dj named dillon francis and a captivating girl named robin bello. More

one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three

five

934 18 0
By RLGRlME

ROBIN

Dillon fucking Francis was in the next room and I could feel my body start to heat up and my hands felt sweaty and I was nervous and I felt like I was having a Fever. My hands were shaking uncontrobally no matter how I tried to slap my hands, it was useless. Mika pushed my forward to the next room where Dillon was.

"M-Mika, I'm not s-sure about this. Is it lik- It's ok to barge and grab his attention while he is on the phone? I don't think we should bother him". Mika went infront of me latching onto my hand and tugging me back.

"Shut up, Robin. I've met Dillon before, he's a cool guy and besides when do you ever get these kinds of chances". Mika let go of my hand and I made a run for it right before I could stand in the the same exact presence of Dillon Francis. I don't think Mika even noticed that I had just basically ditched her. I ran back inside finding myself in the Blue Lagoon. I found the nearest Bathroom and barged into it. I ran my hands through my hair, thank god I escaped right before I could've made a fool of myself. I rinsed my hands in soap and water, then splashing myself to try to wake myself up.

I stood there looking at the mirror, "Mika is going to kill me when she finds me".

I still felt my heart pounding so fast in my chest and I was still trying to catch my breathe for a moment. I basically just blew off my chance on meeting Dillon Francis, but I don't think I regretted it since I know I would've just made the biggest fool of myself.

MIKA

I walked away from Dillon nearby the Blue Lagoon. Where the fuck is Robin and why would she blow off such a chance like that?

I asked a couple strangers if they had seen her around describing her as a mid-height dimpled sort of looking mexican with black straight hair. But it was hopeless, i'd have to go find her myself.

Skimming quickly throught places and groups of people laughing and drinking along with eachother I slowley felt myself giving up on looking for her. I had a couple friends who went on this boat too, maybe I should hit them up. But it felt wrong ditching Robin. I didnt even have her phone number yet. I reached for my pocket taking out a piece of gum and leaning back on wall. Where have I not looked... the bathroom!! Maybe I'm not too late.

I rapidly made my way through the crowd of people. Just as soon as I reached the bathroom door the door swung open and surprisingly the girl that I was looking for had been there all along. "M-mika!", before Robin could make any move about slamming the door right in front of my face my face I put my foot right in front of the door. "Robin listen, I just talked to Dillon. Why the hell did you freaking run off like that?". Robin sighed deep fully giving up and let go of the door. "It's just that I got really nervous and I knew I would've made a complete idiot of myself". I closed my eyes, "Really you were nervous? That's it. Well you can thank me that we have other chances to run into him later". I turned around but Robin grabbed my wrist pulling my back, "What's it this time?". I could tell there was a sparkle in her eyes, "You mean there's still another chance?". I hauled back and let my wrist free from her tight grip. "Yup" Robin starts to begin walking along side of me. "God, Mika. You sure are a great friend", I start heading to the Pool deck. "Don't mention it", I give Robin a sarcastic smile.

"Where are we headed?"

"Pool Deck"

"Why?"

"Dillon's playing his set soon"

Robin finally stays shut her mouth and we made it to the Pool Deck just in time before Dillon hit the stage. Zeds Dead just had finished recently were finishing up there set. We didn't make it there early enough to get good spots into the crowd but after talking to Dill, I didn't seem so rushed to see him play. It was a strange feeling. Robin patted my shoulder, "I'm gonna go get a drink, you want anything?". I guessed for a second about what I was in the mood for, "Go fetch me a beer". I find seats not to far so I wouldn't loose Robin.

I sit there silently thinking about my other friends who were here in the boat but I guess they kind of had their own plans at least I have Robin. She is a softy but I gotta push her balls to do something. The first was going to meet Dillon but that was a failure. I shouldn't have let her go.

I heard through the microphone a very recognizable voice. It brought a kind smile to my face.

"Hello, People of Mad Decent. My name is Dillon Francis and I will be kicking off my set for the next couple of hours so... LETS JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME EVERYONE!!!!". The whole crowd roared in excitement and I could feel the chills in me as Dillon began his set. Minutes later, the Pool deck was completly so completly full you couldnt make your way without bumping into someone.

ROBIN

The voice of Dillon beginnning his set made my heart thud. My hands felt shakey as Dillon began to play his unreleased track "I can't believe it's not butter". Holding two beers in my hand, I tried to keep myself sane returning back to Mika. I felt the loud music under my feet vibrating through my whole body. It was probably one my most favorite feelings that I have had in a long time.

I immediatly spotted Mika sitting on a chair next to some random martini tasting booth. "Mika!", she turned her head over to me and smiled waving her hand for me to move closer.

Throughout about more than an hour of Dillon's set, we moved somewhere else. Dillon's stage visuals were insanley sick. Smoke shot higher and higher into the sky as Dillon dropped the beat. It was so fucking unbelievable and unforgettable.

Mika knudged me, "I heard Dillon's almost done with his set for tonight and he's headed to the Bar City. You down to go see him?".

"Do you want me to die?"

Mika laughed hyterically at my response.

"It'll be fun, trust me also I hope you're ready to take care of me while I'm drunk" she winked at me. I sighed deepfully.

***

Dillon finished his set smoothley for the next line-up to slide in easily. I looked at the time on my phone it was 1:15pm. Mika grabbed my arm and hauled me immediatly walking in a fast pace.

"What the hell is the rush?!"

"The bar is a private party tonight and only the first 130 people who are not on the the list get in without making a reservation"

"I'm so ready to pull an allnighter, Mika!" I spit out sarcastically.

"How much fucking caffine do I need to give to you, to boost your confidence?". I stay quiet.

"Oh yeah, we need to work on your self-confidence. Boost your god damn self-esteem", Mika smacked my ass with her hand.

"What the fuck, Mika?!"

Mika snorted.

"I feel so violated".

"Stop being a softy. Robin".

MIKA

Not many people got the word about the party in Bar City do for sure we were one of the first 40 people in line. As we waited to get accepted in, I saw a couple familiar Dj's from last years boat party.

Robin smacked my hand, "Holy shit, was that A-trak?". A guys about 6'0 wearing a hat and glasses passed us. "Yup", his hat just gave it all away. "But A-trak wasnt on the lineup list?". I shrugged, "They don't have to".

I looked at her hands and they had been franticly trembeling, "You sure seem to get nervous quite quickly". She awkwardly laughed, "Yeah, I'm not used to seeing famous people everywhere".

We finally got accepted in and walking in there was the one and only Trippy Turtle doing his own set right next to the bar. Blasting "Senorita" through the speakers.

Looking right next to me, Robin was fixing her hair. "How many men are you going to flirt with?".

"One and that one is hopefully Dillon Francis".

It was already obvious Robin had the biggest crush on Dillon Francis, so I let her have him since Dillon was never my type of guy.

ROBIN

I don't know what Mika and that beer was doing to me but Im pretty sure I was going to flirt with Dillon Francis pretty heavily. We'll see how it goes since I'm really shy. Maybe he is really nice...

Just before I could put any other thought in my head about Dillon Francis right across the room there was Dillon drinking and sharing laughs with motherfucking Diplo. Mika came along handing me a drink, I put my lips to the cup but my eyes were right on Dillon. I was in the same room as freaking A-Trak, Diplo, Dillon Francis, Trippy Turtle. Who knows maybe I'll see Cashmere Cat walk right past me.

My heart was pounding so loud, I could feel it in my chest. "Hey before you go along attacking someone like Dillon, just remember try not to show you're too damn obsessive, please. They are human beings just like you and me, play it cool chica".

I took a deep breathe and began walking across the room straight toward Dillon and Wesley. Walking closer and closer I could feel my body burning and my hands becoming sweatier and sweatier and I swear from behind me from a distance I could here Mika shout "Get it".

A/N - this fanfic doesnt even exist according to the world. and for everyone who is confused i am calling the dj's by there names hopefully you know who i am talking about but if you don't here:

Drew - Rukes

Dave - Wolfgang Gartner

Wes/Wesley - Diplo

Josh & Curt - Flosstradamus

William - DJ Snake

(( just letting you know. more dj's will probably appear up who aren't actually in Mad Decent Boat Party but whatever ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 64 60
BY this point I hope you know the drill My Marina storylines continue over here!
17.1K 401 90
i'm here to fulfill your why don't we fantasies :) = requests are closed = lowercase intended
81.9K 361 44
Hello!!! I hope you enjoy reading the stories I have created!! Requests are more than welcome!
60.7K 2.9K 60
πƒπ€ππˆπ„π‹ π’π„π€π•π„π˜ ∣ 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 , 𝗐𝖾'𝗅𝗅 π—ƒπ—Žπ—Œπ— 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇 .