✔️𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐬...

By ItsMcQueen

⟨ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗦𝗲𝘅𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁 / 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 / 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱-𝗰𝗼�... More

INTRODUCTION
1. An Experienced Monster
2. An Innocent Beauty
3. His Gift & Her Wish
4. It Begins With a Kiss
5. Ecstatic Pleasure
6. And Tortures
7. A New Morning
8. Dissolving In
9. Vengeance
10. Two Down
11. Bound up with Endearment
12. Demand & Reward
13. Terms and Conditions
14. Conditions Apply
15. Home Sweet Home
16. Finally It's Done
17. Down The Memory Lane
19. It Was All Planned
20. The Heart Wrenching Truth
21. Anticipation
22. Invited Troubls
23. The Chaotic Duo
24. Persuasion Of Love
25. Much Needed Answers
26. Pain In The Ass
27. Symptoms Of Love
28. Feelings Overloaded
29. It's Time Baby

18. Stupid Mistakes

7.6K 443 21
By ItsMcQueen

● E I G H T E E N ●
● STUPID MISTAKES ●
•••❣•••

M A N I K
―――

My lip's corner stretched in order to smirk when she ordered me not to think or talk about any other girl how much this girl has amazed me in every step of my life since the day i have met her.

She scratch her finger on my chest to bring me out of my thoughts, I smiled at her cute gesture then continued "That night when we landed on the London airport It was almost past 3 at night when the company's manager himself came to receive us and escort us to the hotel"

"Then we were welcomed by the hotel authorities with champagne and female dancers but we were jet lagged and terribly tired to enjoy any of them so we refused the offer and asked them to escort us to our rooms."

I said entwining our fingers into each others to make a firm grip.

"And then the actual MESS happened the hotel provided us only 5 rooms where we were 6 peoples there, Khurana uncle played his role well and get involved into grilling that hotel's manager.. huh! And I, I becoming the New Romeo of the Town was so eager to woo my Future Father In Law and did the stupidest mistake of my life"

"What did you do?" She asked and I took a deep breath before speaking further "I walked forward to share my room with Uncle Khurana coz I wanted to show him my sincerity that he did no wrong accepting me for his daughter and yeah obviously was so tired at that time of the night that it seemed so horrible to get find 6 empty rooms on some other hotels"

She rest her chin on my chest "Toh usme kya problem thi Manik, Sharing a room is not a big deal right?" And asked rising her eyebrows.

I looked other way to control my sudden emotions "It was Baby, It really was, can't you see only because of that incident I have become THIS"

She gazed at me as if trying to find any changes in my face "Into what? I've never seen any changes in you, perhaps you've become more loving and enduring then before" she said with her sweet intoxicate smile.

I also smiled meekly and tried to get a grip on my emotions which were melting under her coaxing "I wish I could say the same but you really don't know how much impact that have on me, I loose it every time whenever I remember all that. I can tell you that ONLY because you are beautiful.. you can see things beautiful too, It's you who make ME & MY LIFE beautiful & peaceful...!!" Then pulled Her completely above me to capture her lips for a sweet slow Kiss.

I just can't keep my lips away from hers, Since she is only instigating me to make crazy love to her I kissed her lips till I found ourselves out of breath.

I found both of us grinning at each other like fools then She descend her eyes from mine and whispered "Now don't distract me okay"

And then I realized that she is completely lying over me I also whispered back on the same way "O-kay" Then continue again while she wrapped her little arms around me to tighten the hug I reciprocate and continued "Then I made another mistake of sleeping shirtless on the sofa when Uncle had already occupied the bed"

She lift her chin up to look at me with her almond eyes and freaked out of shock "You slept on a Sofa! How? How did you fit into that?"

Like seriously, Leaving me being shirtless in front of someone else she focused on that Sofa.. God!! Please Help My Innocent Wife.

I couldn't help but to chuckle hopelessly on her reactions then replied her "I didn't, my legs were hanging out of it"

And in the very next moment her face fell down with worried frowns "It must be so painful right, you must have backache in the next morning?"

I adore her being so kind to a person like me and kissed on her frowned temple to ease her anxieties "Actually I don't remember the next day was way too much adventurous that what exactly I remember is Uncle's bitter words and disgusting touches" but actually failed to hide my emotions.

"Manik..!" I see her eyes filling with tears when she whispered my name.

What is she? I've never seen a Girl like her. She is too Good for me.

I think I love this girl..!!

She stands apart from all the other girls I've ever slept with, she's an INNOCENT HEART and a PURE SOUL, She never looks at me as a money making machine I've never seen her eyeing on my money like others in fact it's me who always spends on her carelessly. She makes me Manik, just Manik, her Manik.

Not The Manik Malhotra, the eye-candy or the billionaire.

I'm such a pathetic Monster to only wish for her body never cared about her pain which Ive caused her, and here she is all worried about me.

What have I done to deserve a Girl like her...!!

"I'm Okay Nandini" I wiped her cheeks and hugged her tightly before whispering back.

We stayed quiet until she looked up at me to continue further, "So the next morning I woke up feeling an unusual touch on my body and because I was in deep sleep I couldn't recognize that, was it a nightmare or real" I said caressing her cheek, "Then we attended the business summit and successfully rope in some best deals for our company later in the evening we were welcomed to a grand Valentines Eve Party thrown by the Hotel Owners"

"The party was really grand and clamorous, our team members left Me and Uncle at the drinks counter and joined some unknown blondes to sway their hips and there I was getting all restless to talk to Soha as that was valentines and I needed to apologize to her for not spending the time with her but Uncle was not allowing me to go anywhere, He was just sipping his drink and starring at me.. Such a bastard he was" i said with complete hateful voice.

"Then you should have excused yourself na" and she said squeezing my hands in hers.

While I continued looking toward her "Yeah, that's what I did, I excused myself and walked inside the hotel to find a peaceful place to connect the phone call but She didn't picked up my calls, She was busy partying the night out so I dialed Mukti's number and started talking to..." And she cut me in the middle.

"Who is Mukti?" She asked raising her eyebrows with curiosity.

I casually shrugged and replied "My sister, you know right?"

She is surprised..! At least her expressions are saying this ONLY, "Manik, you have a Sister?" She spoke in disbelief and freed herself from my grip to get up.

I also pulled up myself "Yes I do and you knew that right?"

"How am I suppose to know her, I've never even heard about you having a sibling"

"Okay no problem she is also coming yesterday then I'll introduce you to her Personally"

"Why didn't she came to our wedding?"

Ahhhh!!! Why did she ask so many questions? Now what will i answer her?

I closed my eyes to find some sensible reason, "Actually I forgot to tell them about the wedding you know, coz we haven't talked since ages so I thought she won't come to my wedding" and out of all only this i could manage to speak.

"Manik..!" And she looked at me in disbelief.

"I'm sorry, I just forgot okay!" I shrugged and pulled Her back in my arms and was about to lay back, But

She is so so Stubborn..!!

She pull herself out of my hold and shouted loudly throwing her hands in the air "Forgot? How can you forgot to tell your sister about your marriage?"

"Baby I said sorry na" i said meekly and tried to hold her back.

But she crawled a little away from me "Sorry..! Seriously Manik, you really think your sorry can save you for the Inexcusable Mistake you've done"

Annoying by her continuous nagging i also got up and said in a serious tone "Nandini, Baby why are we fighting over a not so important matter at this hour of night?"

She looked at me narrowing her gaze "It is Important Manik"

Okay enough now, I can't afford her to be angry with me at this time so to put a full stop in our Another Argument i also crawled to her and hold her both hands in mine, "Okay baba, I'm sorry again.. when she will be here I will apologize to her and introduce you both to eachother... Fine now!!" I whispered lovingly.

You are the only important thing I have with me just like your family, you are also a blessing in my life I can't afford to loose you, I'm habituated of your INNOCENCE.

Since the time I've found you I was so drown into your outer appearance, your delicious looks, your beautiful skin, your sexy figure that I missed being with you Internally, your sweet smile, blushing cheeks, cute talks and heart soothing giggles are actually something I've never EXPERIENCED in my life, not even with Soha.

You are special Nandini.

•••••••••••••••

ᖇEᗩᗪ • ᐯOTE • ᑕOᗰᗰEᑎT • ᖇEᑕOᗰᗰEᑎᗪ

AN : Inline comments are highly appreciated..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 7.7K 50
Separated by the destiny, connected by their hearts! Their story was like a half crescent moon, Incomplete, yet Beautiful! Dive into this romantic sa...
84.2K 4.8K 38
𝘜𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯...
91.8K 4.6K 32
𝗔 𝗠𝗮𝗳𝗶𝗮 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗳𝗳 || 𝗳𝘁. 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 " 𝗣𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝗼𝗹𝗹. 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝘄𝗻...
303K 29.3K 46
He is 25, she is 22... He is a Navy officer, she is a baker by profession... He is tall & handsome, she is short & pretty... He is calm & quiet, she...