August Alsina's Maid (Editing)

By SpookyNicole

Read The Book. The Title Tells Everything More

August Alsina's Maid
A New Friend; Losing A Friend
Abuse. Murder. Taken In.
Connections
Why?
Unwanted Guests and A New Girl
Not A Chapter
Killer Thoughts
Avoided ; Rejoined
Pictures
Cast Call
Kancer. Kayla. Kaught.
New Schedule
Meet Them. Hear Them. Kiss Him.
Old and New Relationships
Devious Phone Calls
Cameron and Jayon are Back
Company
All Weird
Party Until You Die
Funeral Then Hospital
Back Home To Leave Again
Thug For A Day
Birthday Wish Pt. 1
Birthday Wish Pt. 2
Time Of Need
Can't Survive
Familiar Faces
Questions
Lied To The Truth
Annoyances or Threats
Surprised In Too Many Ways
It Can't End This Way
Everyone's Hurt Babe
Fight Club or No Club
Let Go Of The Pain
LAST CHAPTER
Author's Note
VOTE CHAPTER
Early Sequel?
You Confess
The Sequel

Death. Long Talks. Mother.

79.3K 2.2K 594
By SpookyNicole

I took another pill for my even more painful headache and took my hair out of it's tight ponytail. I turned on She Knows by J. Cole and turned the speakers all the way up.

I grabbed my pillow screaming into it as loud as possible. My phone rang but when I went to answer it they hung up. I think I recognized the number from the prison Naomi's in. I think I just want to lay here for a long long time. But that won't do me any good.

I got up and put a jacket on. I went upstairs to a living room of silence and tension. I didn't look at anyone as I walked out of the front door. I walked to the bus stop. My phone rang again and this time they didn't hang up.

"Hello"

"Is this Rayna Johnson?"

"Yes"

"Hi we're calling to ask if you've seen Naomi Hablodeck anywhere"

"Isn't she in prison for life?"

"She escaped"

"Oh my god"

I hung up on the woman and got on the bus that pulled up. I sat down taking the hour long ride to my old town. I went to the group home sad when I seen the boards on the windows. The door was cracked open though. I walked in making sure no one seen me.

It smelled disgusting. I went to the kitchen where the smell was radiating from and let out a scream when I almost stepped in a puddle of blood. I looked to the side putting myself in shock when I witnessed Naomi on the floor with a gun in her hand and a gunshot wound in her forehead.

I ran out on the porch dropping to the ground crying my eyes out. I called the police telling them what I seen then cried some more. Why would she kill herself?! Cops arrived with the coroner and an ambulance.

One cop offered to take me home. I took him up on that offer and got in the front seat next to him. He drove me home and by then I'd stopped crying. I said thanks to the cop and made me way to the porch.

I walked in seeing August, Kye, and Jonah on the couch. Mike was gone.

"Kye"

"Rayna were you crying over him?"

"No. No I wasn't"

"Where were you for so long?"

"I went back to our old house. Naomi escaped from prison"

"Wait what?! Did they catch her?"

"No. Kye. Naomi killed herself"

"N-n-no. It's all my fault. She killed that man for me a-"

"Kye it isn't your fault. I just thought you should hear it from me before you see it on the news"

She ran up to her room I'm guessing and I thought it would be better if I just left her alone for now. I looked at August and he gestured for me to come sit by him. I did and he surprisingly pulled me onto his lap and just held me which is exactly what I needed from him right now.

??? POV

I can't believe I'm still searching for her. They lied to her. Told her we died. ON HER DAMN BIRTHDAY!!! I miss my daughter. I promise I will find her.

Mike POV (Last time)

I don't want to go back home. But I have to. My son is still there and my stuff. When I walked in the front door August was standing against the wall waiting. Rayna was asleep on the couch.

Unexpectedly I felt an extremely painful punch to my jaw followed by probably a dozen more. I'm pretty sure e broke my jaw. He expressed all his anger into beating the shit out of me and by the way I was hurting, I could tell he was immensely angry.

Then he dragged me up to my room and sat me in the chair. I felt blood trickling down from a bunch of places on my face as I watched him pick up my camera and smash it to pieces on the floor.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" August asked. "Rayna has been through some shit and then you go and do this! Did you know that she was raped by Cameron?! You probably would've done the same thing if I left this alone. I'm not making her leave. I want you gone by morning or you won't leave here with a pulse" He got up slamming the room door.

What am I going to do? I can't take Jonah to a crack house which is where I'll end up after moving out of here. That's where I was before but they were putting Jonah in a lot of danger and August helped me. I started packing my stuff after I took a few pain pills.

Rayna POV

I woke up feeling a whole lot better. It was late though. I noticed August sitting at the end of the couch with a drink in his hand.

"August"

"Yeah"

"Can I talk to you?"

"Of course Rayna. What about?"

"My life before the girls home" That's when he turned to look at me and put his drink down. "Ok where to start. I was born into a family of four. My mom, dad, and two sisters. My mom. God she was beautiful. Perfect caramel skin, the most hypnotizing green eyes, long curly hair like mines, and such an alluring voice. She would put me to sleep every night by singing me a song. I definitely got my voice from her. My dad spoiled the hell out us. He would get us whatever we wanted. He was so funny and handsome. I loved them both so much. I have one older sister. Shalia would have long talks with me whenever I needed someone to listen. I think she's 21 now. I have 4 more sisters. Amber, Kechia, Jayania, and Kayla. Amber's 18 now. She was the bad tempered one. But her heart was huge and she wore it on her sleeve. Kechia is um 15 or 16 now. Sh was my singing buddy. Jayania is 17. She's the loudest. Kayla is 17 too. She loved to fight, didn't take no for an answer, and loved all the drama. But she would dance with me and sometimes sing. When our parents died they sent us all off to different places but they were all in one group watching a the social workers took me away. I wonder why. I always wondered what it would be like if none of this ever happened" This is the first time I've talked about my family. I feel happier now like I just removed a dozen ten pound boulders from my back.

"Big family. That sounds very surreal to me"

"Yeah. Maybe that's why it ended so badly. Thanks for listening. I'm gonna go to bed"

"Rayna I want you to know that you can talk to me whenever and wherever you want. I'm here for a reason"

"Thank you" I smiled at him and went down to my room. I put on some tight sweatpants and a tank top. I took all my jewelry and makeup off then brushed my teeth. I put all my hair up in a messy bun on top of my head and laid down. I fell asleep fast even though I slept earlier.

I had a dream that I was with my whole family having a movie night. But we were all older. It was so fun. I was on the floor with Shalia laying next to me under a blanket.

"Miss me" I looked over screaming when I seen Cameron laying next to me under my covers. He smacked his hand over my mouth and got on top of me. "Cooperate and it won't hurt"

Tears streamed down my face while he pulled my pants down. Right before he did anything I woke up. That short dream was really two hours long. I was sweating and shaking.

"Bad dream" I jumped at the voice of August standing in the doorway.

"Y-yeah"

"Are you okay?"

"No. C-can you maybe lay with me tonight? I mean until I fall asleep again"

"Sure" He got in my bed on the other side and put his arm over me instantly comforting me. This felt natural to me for some reason. I fell back to sleep about five minutes later.

Morning

I woke up getting happy that August stayed the whole night.

"You awake?" August asked.

"Yeah"

"Any bad dreams?"

"Nope"

"Good"

I sat up and checked my phone. A missed call from a blocked number. Okay then. I got up and took my hair out of its bun.

"I'll let you get dressed" August stated while leaving. I closed the door and got in the shower. I did all the stuff I needed to do and got dressed in a pair of black denim pants, a flowy white top, black sandals, black bracelets, a gold rolex ring, and a belly button ring. I gave my hair a bump leaving it down.

I put on my glasses along with pink lip gloss and mascara. I cleaned the basement quickly since it wasn't dirty and went upstairs. The house was barely dirty. The next floor was silent. I looked inside of Mike's room glad to see all his stuff was gone. Then I got sad. Jonah's with him.

I went to Jonah's room shocked to see that he was in his crib sleeping. I ran to August's room and once again he was shirtless and I ran in so fast that I ran into him. My hand lingered on his refined chest making me blush. I quickly took my hand back.

"Uh Mike's gone but Jonah's still here"

"H-he left Jonah?!"

"Yes"

"Shit man! I know why but he could've told somebody"

"Wait why?"

"They were living in a crack house before this"

"Oh. Oh god! Jonah was living in a crack house?! Now I'm glad he left him. But now he really doesn't have any parents. I won't let Toya take him. Did I tell you that he called me mom? More than a dozen times August! He can't grow up like this, thinking I'm his mom and then not having a father. What will I tell him? I mean we c-can't just put him in foster care! August this is so bad wh-"

"Rayna!" August cut my rambling state off and put his hands on my shoulders. "It will be okay. He will be okay. If you want to take on the responsibility of being Jonah's mom, I would gladly take on the responsibility of being Jonah's dad"

"R-really? You'd do that for me?"

"Rayna you should've realized by now that I'll do anything for you"

"I swear you are amazing. This is great"

"I'm gonna try to call him"

"Ok. I think I'm just gonna go talk to Kye" I gave August a quick hug then ran down the hall to her room. I jumped into her bed and laid there while waiting for her to get out of the shower. Then I heard a loud thud from Kye's bathroom.......

A/N: Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 203 26
(Y/n) (L/n) a highschool student starting her 3rd year falls in love with the new student.Rest u find it out yourself ;)
43.5K 1.1K 28
I girl who was - just read the book 📖
1.4K 20 12
Just read the book
21.4K 539 18
(Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun) read the book and youll find out