(Bnha) Kami's Gift

By MySoulReader

Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless and his dreams of becoming a hero were shattered. Well, that is until Kami... More

Chapter 2: Makings Of A Hero
Chapter 3: The Next Step
Chapter 4: A Name For Myself
Chapter 5: Meeting Class 1-A
Chapter 6: Quirk Evaluation
Chapter 7: Night of a Hero
Chapter 8: Trial by Battle
Chapter 9: Break Past My Limits
Chapter 10: A Spider?!
Chapter 11: We're Back!
Chapter 12: Training To Be Heroes
Chapter 13: Unforeseen Attack
Chapter 14: Friendship Will Prevail
Chapter 15: You'll Pay For That
Chapter 16: The Hero's Recovery
Tagged
Chapter 17: Omni's Outbreak
Chapter 18: Rise of a Hero
Sorry, Not An Update
Chapter 19: Shining Smile
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
The End
Bad news
Poll Results
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 1: The Gift

39.3K 465 1.1K
By MySoulReader

When I was 4, I thought I was quirkless or powerless, but once I was given a gift and curse from Kami herself, I knew I could do anything.

Today was just like any other day, Kasumi was beating up a kid she deemed 'inferior'. But this time was different, she was beating up a quirkless girl and I decided to stand up for the girl.

"Kasumi! That's enough! She can't even protect herself!"

"What makes you any different... Deku!" Kasumi paused to add intimidation before slamming an explosion into my face.

At that moment, I knew what death looked like, but before I could enter their embrace I was pulled into a pure white space where a single woman stood in front of me. The woman was quite busty and short, but she wore a white dress with a bow around her neck while her hair was in pigtails.

"Hey, kid! I'm what you humans know as Kami, but you little Izuku can call me Hestia when I look like this of course."

"Wait, how do you know my name, Hestia-san?"

"I watch over this universe and if I didn't know someone I'd be slacking off. But that isn't why you're here, you're here so I can give you a little gift."

"What's the gift?" I asked before Hestia-san grabbed my face and stuffed it between her breasts. 

"It's this," She said as I pushed her away with a bright red face. "I'm just kidding, but your actual gift is a quirk. The quirk is called Adaptive Resurrection where every time you die, you'll wake up with a new quirk. But you can only use one quirk at a time as you must take a form of my choice for many of them."

"Why are you giving me this?"

"Smart one, I like you already. But I want you to live your dream of being a hero, in exchange for being my personal boy-toy whenever I want."

"... O-Okay..." I said nervously before she kissed my lips. 'Her lips are amazingly soft.'

"Well, now you got the quirk. Anyway right now I need to give you a new quirk otherwise you'll be burnt to a crisp."

"Do I have a choice of which quirk?"

"Of course, Little Izuku. Now your choices are Kitsune Physiology, Haemokinetic Constructs, or Avian Physiology."

"Umm... What do those mean?"

A/N: Remember Izuku is 4, so he won't know everything until he is older.

"Well Kitsune Physiology allows you to use the abilities of a Kitsune, but only when you take that form. These powers are along the lines of fox-fire, enhanced physical abilities and senses, flight, dream manipulation, tail manifestation and manipulation among another dozen. But you must take the form of a Kitsune of fox spirit to use this quirk."

"Then we have Avian Physiology where you can use the abilities of birds. So you can sprout wings, claws/talons, and adapt to any atmosphere besides space with a touch of enhanced physical abilities. But you have to take a form to use it so you can't use it with another physiology quirk."

"Last up is Haemokinetic Constructs which use your blood to create anything you can imagine, but use too much you'll pass out until you can restore that lost blood and don't worry about dying from that I can pull a few strings."

"So which one will it be, Little Izuku~"

"I-If I don't pick one, could I pick it later?"

"If the situation fits, I suppose you could?"

"Then, Could I have the Kitsune Physiology quirk?"

"May I ask why?"

"Well, Kasumi is mainly fire-based and Avian Physiology seems a bit downgraded from it. While Haemokinetic Constructs may not be used unless I have a regeneration quirk to help it."

"Always the thinker..." Hestia-san said before she kissed me on the lips once more as I glowed blue and my body shifted as I gained a quirk.

When the light dissipated, I took the form of a small pale girl with a white tail and ears of a fox while wearing a white and blue-trimmed kimono.

"How do you like your new power Izuku?"

"I d-don't k-know... I-It f-feels a-amazing," I stuttered out as I looked over my new body. "But did you have to make me a girl?"

"You look cute, plus you agreed to be my toy and now I can do whatever I want with you," Hestia-sama said as I realized how much more control she had over me. 'Great, I need to respect her and keep her happy or I could end up much worse than this.'

"Well, it's about time to get you back to reality," Hestia-sama said as she became blurry and before I knew what was happening I was slapped by a mini-explosion to the face.

Reality 

"Deku! What the fuck! Why do you look like that!?" Kasumi exclaimed as she kept slapping me and made explosions burn my face. But each burn and bruise slowly went away as more were created.

"I've had enough!" I yelled as I kicked Kasumi in the gut and she literally flew away from me. When she landed on the ground, she passed out from the impact. 'Woah... Wait... I better get her home before Mitsuki-sama worries.'

Bakugou Apartment

When I arrived at the Bakugou's apartment, I held Kasumi bridal style as Mitsuki Bakugou slammed the door open and started to yell in my face.

"Who the hell are you! Why do you have my brat!" Mitsuki-sama yelled as she took her daughter from my arms.

"U-Umm... I'm Izuku Midoriya, Mitsuki-sama."

"Prove it!"

"You steal green tea from Kaa-san's shop whenever you visit, but when you get caught she lets you have it anyway."

"Shut up! I believe you! Now go get home before Inko comes searching!"

When she finished talking, I flew to my family's cafe with Hestia-sama's guidance through what she called a mental link.

Pale Moon Cafe

I arrived at my family's cafe called Pale Moon Cafe, much to the shock of Kaa-san since a mysterious girl appeared from the sky claiming that she was her son.

'Izuku, focus on your normal form to change back.'

In a second I changed back to my normal self and was hug-tackled by Kaa-san.

"Izuku!" Kaa-san then dragged me into her room and started to look over me for any injuries.

"Was it your quirk that made you look like that?"

"Yeah," I said before asking Hestia-sama something. 'Hestia-sama, can I tell Kaa-san about the gift you gave me.'

'Tell her to touch your hand and then I'll tell her myself'

"Kaa-san can you hold my hand for a little bit?" I asked before she almost crushed my hand.

A/N: The same explanation as before with just Hestia and Izuku. 

When Kaa-san and I were sent back to reality, she refused to let me stay by myself.

Time Skip

For the past 10 years, I worked with Kaa-san in the cafe as my Kitsune form which was called Kuriyuki by Hestia-sama. Other than that, Kasumi has started to just cling to me saying that she wanted me all to herself, but she stopped bullying me so I was okay with it. Over the years, Hestia-sama hasn't made me 'die' again so I couldn't get any new quirks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 3K 34
In a world where your value is placed on your Quirk, what happens when you're quirkless? A fork in the road. Izuku Midoriya became a hero, (Y/n) (L/n...
243K 8.4K 68
Izuku was like any other child his age. Excited about the quirk that will make them a hero. As his quirk came in his friends and peers began feeling...
600 60 31
Afterlife (Part 1/3) Midoriya Izuku was born quirkless, useless, and a waste of space. An outcast of society. And with his dreams and hopes shattered...
76.2K 2.3K 37
Izuku was known to be an only child who was born with no quirk. Despite this set back he still aimed to be a hero, but no one believed in him. No one...