Tainted (DISCONTINUED)

By bourgeoiiss

Sometimes the best relationships, are the ones that need to be fixed. More

Copyright ©
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
surprise
23
24
25
26
Life Update
HEEEEELLLLPP
27
Characters Update
Characters Update
Instagram
28
29
A lil reminder
Continuing??

16

3.1K 134 55
By bourgeoiiss

🦄 t i y a n n a 🦄

Tiyanna was in her third period class when she got a text that they were going to lunch instead of eating at the cafeteria.

-who all going?

Xav, laiy, Havana,
and you gonna finally
meet Roshan. It was
his idea.

- oh okay. See u in a bit
cause ion wanna get
caught texting. 💛

Yanna slid her phone back under her binder and glanced at board pretending to listen to the teacher talk about politics. Nothing she cared about.

"This shit is so boring. Don't nobody give a fuck about stupid ass Donald Trump." Laiyla groaned while laying her head on her desk and taking out her phone and hiding it behind her purse on the desk.

"You see this?" She turns her phone around showing tiyanna the text that Aaron had sent her about going out to lunch to eat. Tiyanna nodded her head.

"Girl let that bitch say one fucking thing to me and I'm popping her in her mouth." Laiyla mouthed off making tiyanna laugh lightly.

"She's not, she too scary. Plus I don't think she gonna want to get dragged in public." Yanna replied.

"Mm. Xavier better keep her on a leash." Laiyla said as she started to pack her things up since they only had a minute left until the bell rang for first lunch.

"All I know is she better not come for me because this time I'm not gone be so nice." Yanna said sweetly while looking at her reflection on her phones screen. She decided to apply some more lip gloss right before the bell decided to sound. She had been holding her tongue towads Havana for the longest time because she wasn't the type to argue back and forth with anyone.

"Girl.." laiyla said as to agree with tiyanna. The bell rings seconds later and both girls are out their seats and on the way out the door.

"Aaron said we meeting in the parking lot." Laiyla said as they walked through the crowded hall toward the back stair case since it's the less crowded one. They made it outside in two minutes tops and saw Aaron standing there with Xavier and another boy, whom yanna guessed was Roshan. She was supposed to officially meet him this morning but Aaron said that he was running late.

"Hey babe." Yanna went straight up to Aaron and wrapped her arms around him. She hadn't seen him since this morning and his presence was greatly missed. Aaron wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her lips repeatedly.

"Y'all is not the only two out here." Laiyla muttered.

"Anyways I'm Roshan." Roshan yanked yanna out Aaron's embrace and into his own. You could say that he was a hugger, but don't get it twisted, he didn't just hug anyone.

"Tiyanna." She chuckled as she freed herself from him to get a good look at him. Roshan was most definitely good looking. He had a honey brown skin tone, dark chocolate eyes, nice thick eyebrows, pink plump lips and a nice set of lips. He was average height, about five foot eleven and had a skinny to medium build.

"I heard alot about you. You got my boy Aaron whipped." Roshan joked as he glanced at Aaon. Aaron stuck his middle finger up at him and let out a chuckle. He wasn't even gonna deny it because it was true. Yanna had Aaron wrapped around her pretty little finger.

"Glad to know." Yanna winked back at Aaron resulting in him smiling back at her with his million dollar watt smile.

"I'm laiyla. The one you should never cross because if you do I'll cut ya dick off." Laiyla extended her hand. She had everyone in the parking lot dead silent. Suddenly Roshan smiled and pulled laiyla into a hug.

"Damn I like you. You single?" He asked laiyla as he licked his lips and gave her a once over.

"No sir." Laiyla stepped back from Roshan and flipped her twists over her shoulders and pulled her jeans up on her waist. Roshan watched her every move, laiyla was looking like a whole snack to him right now, matter of fact, scratch that, she was a whole buffet. He wasn't the type to be a home wrecker but all he had to do was sprinkle a little Shan charm and if the home ain't happy then she will come knocking at his door. He was willing to wait a lil while. A week or two maybe.

"Okay, we taking my truck?" Roshan asked referring to his Black Cadillac Escalade. Aaron nodded while Xavier continued to text on his phone. Yanna figured he was trying to figure out where Havana was.

"Yeah, but Havana ain't down here yet." Xavier announced as he looked at his phone.

"Nigga fuck her, I'm hungry plus lunch ain't that long and I'm not trying to wait on nobody. Goofy ass bitch." Laiyla muttered the last part. Roshan cracked a smile while he unwrapped a now-and-later. He found the whole situation funny, messed up, but funny. Both the boys had filled him in on the tea and he had to side with Tiyanna and Laiyla. Havana was wrong for assuming and accusing and that was just that.

"Here she come now." Xavier pointed toward the direction of parking lot where she was walking from. Laiyla rolled her eyes.

"Here He come now." Laiyla mocked him childishly with a sour look on her face. Roshan tried but failed to hold his laugh in and was now laughing out loud. His laugh was contagious and made yanna, laiyla and Aaron join in. Xavier didn't find it funny though, they were being childish.

"Bro! She dead ass said he!" Roshan bent over clutching his stomach.

"It wasn't even funny." Xavier rolled his eyes at his friends. Havana whom was approaching noticed that everyone was laughing except for Xavier which meant that the joke was about her. They even had the guy that she haven't even met yet rolling and that made her salty. She just knew in her heart that laiyla dusty ass told the joke.

Yanna noticed Havana had finally got to their side and she nudged laiyla who was putting her hair into a low ponytail with a giant hair tie. Roshan noticed that she was missing one and decided to sprinkle his first pinch of Shan powder on laiyla.

"You missed one." Roshan licked his lips looking laiyla deeply in her eyes. He reached behind her back and grabbed the twist making sure that the tip of his fingers grazed her neck ever so slightly and tucked it into the hair tie. Yanna watched the two with her eyebrows raised. She had to double check to make sure Roshan didn't graze her neck because, bitch she felt that shit too.

"Boy..." Laiyla dragged out as a smile graced her face. Roshan was high-key turning her on but she wasn't going to let him know that. She didn't have to though, her response told him all that he needed to hear.

"Can we leave now? I have a paper to turn in next period and I'm not trying to be late." Havana asked impatiently as she clung onto Xavier like a lost child. Yanna rolled her eyes.

"CaN wE LeAve NOw! Shut the fuck up, we would've been gone if we ain't have to wait on you." Laiyla snapped with a mug evident on her face. She was at the brim of popping off and she wanted Havana to say something to her. Roshan couldn't help but laugh. Laiyla was a funny ass female, plus she was a Savage and she was turning him on.

"Oop." Yanna said as she looked down at the ground. Aaron tucked his lips into his mouth to keep from laughing as he looked around. Havana had enough though, she dropped her things and started to walk toward laiyla ready to throw hands even if she got her ass beat. She wasn't no punk though. Xavier grabbed Havana pulling her back and laiyla just stood there unbothered, laughing at the whole scene. Laiyla knew that Havana couldn't fight at all, all she knew how to do was run that fat ass mouth of hers, and if she really wanted to fight then she would've broken that weak ass hold that Xavier had on her.

"Y'all need to get it together! Y'all both acting very childish!" Xavier yelled. Laiyla waved her hand at him, dismissing his whole existence.

"Man whatever. Grow some damn balls and stop taking up for everything that she does. And if she run up on me again, I won't be so damn nice." Laiyla mouthed making the parking lot grow silent.

"Damn..." Roshan whispered to himself with a smirk.

"You know what laiyla I have alot of respect for you but I'mma need you to shut the fuck up. You haven't done shit but talk shit from yo big ass fucking mouth-" Xavier popped off at the mouth. He had been trying to hold his tongue for the longest but laiyla coming for him like he was the problem was the last straw.

"Bro chill!" Aaron shook his head while yanna and Roshan looked at the scene in shock.

"So nigga! I don't give a fuck! I'm gone keep running my big ass mouth because I don't hold my tongue for no one. Like I MUHFUCKIN SAAAIDDD, grow some damn balls and stop treating her like a baby! I'm not even mad that she tried to throw that fact that I've been fucking jamihr all summer in my face and I'm not mad that she accused me of fucking Jaxon because if I wanted to I could. Fuck that, but what you fail to realize is that she accused yanna for fucking her brother all because they knew each other since the summer. You even after yanna told her she didn't that bitch still had other plans. So like I said before, I'm gone need Tiyanna MUHFUCKIN Rowland to get an sincere apology before I talk to that bitch again." Laiyla went off occasionally pounding her fist into the palm of her hand.

"Wait you go with jamihr on the football team?" Roshan asked.

"Yes. Now if y'all may excuse me, I'm going home." Laiyla said dryly. She started to walk of toward the entrance of the parking lot.

"Lemme take you." Roshan grabbed her arm.

"Nah fuck that. I was promised food nigga we coming too." Yanna said pulling Aaron in the direction that Roshan and laiyla were walking in.

Y'all receiving these blessings back to back.

What y'all think about laiyla?

Roshan?

Havana?

Y'all think Roshan gonna get a taste of laiyla?

Excuse my mistakes, not edited yet 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 9.8K 45
ɪ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ ⵊ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ɪᴛఌ ᴍs.ɢʟᴏᴄᴋ's ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs #2
479K 20.4K 27
❝𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎 , 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.❞ a short story
1.3K 18 12
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.
615K 20.8K 77
❞𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮,𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞❞