bad kids [ zach herron ]

De heyitsjonna

zach pushed me against the cabin's dusty wall, and pressed his soft lips onto mine. soon his lips made their... Mai multe

i n t r o
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
o u t r o

[8]

25.1K 404 152
De heyitsjonna

[VANESSA'S POV]
The sky was filled by clouds, and the weather was foggy. It was only matter of time when it would start to rain.

Cold shivers went through of me as the chilly wind made my hair soar in the air. After many hot days it was finally getting a bit of colder.

I was leaning against the cabin's dusty wall hands crossed, watching some cars driving in the Redford's parking lot.

Today was the visiting day - the relatives could come to see their teens for an next two hours, and catch up a little.

"Any visitors for you?" Ariana's sudden voice jumped me as she came to stand beside to me.

"No", I admitted without emotion and walked inside the cabin, hearing Ariana's following steps behind me.

"And you?" I asked after sitting down on my bed and pulling blanket over my legs.

Ariana shut the door, and went sit on her bed. Dark eyes were gazing out from the window as she put the red hair on casual bun.

"No."

I landed my look on my hands, not answering anything. We both got quietly lost in our thoughts, and the silence filled the cabin.

Gabriela wasn't in the cabin. She probably was in the main building, meeting her family or something. It seemed like many parents had come here to visit - but not mine.

"So, how did you end up in here? What did you do?"

Ariana didn't sound as distant as usual. She sounded almost friendly - but just almost.

"You know, the basics. Escaped from home for days, didn't answer calls, and had running races with cops", I grinned, but swiftly my face changed serious:

"And smoked. A lot. Gash, I miss smoking so badly."

----

I gazed into beautiful, blue eyes. Frank smile flowed on my lips and small laugh came out from my mouth.

"Why are you laughing?" Ethan grinned as his palms were resting against my hips.

"I'm not laughing", I shrugged smiling, and blowed smoke slowly on his face.

Ethan opened his mouth, inhaling the toxic poison inside of him. He ended up coughing, but there was still wide smirk on the boy's face.

I planted quick kiss on his plump lips before taking another breath from the cigarette. The air was filled by smoke, but I didn't pay attention to it. I was so used to it.

He tucked my dark hair away from the shoulder, and started pressing soft kisses against my neck. I leaned back, making more space for him.

"Oh stop guys, get a room!" Danielle rolled her eyes from the other side of the room, but had shade of playfulness in her voice.

Ethan pushed me on my back on the bed, and got top of me. His kisses travelled on my lips from the neck.

Suddenly the room's door was wrenched open, and someone yelled franticly:

"The cops are here!"

With wide eyes I pushed Ethan beside to me, and hurried at the window. I felt how panic was quickly taking over me.

"Shit!" I growled and throwed the cigarette out from the window.

"What's going on?" Ethan's worried voice asked as I grabbed my bag and phone from the floor in a hurry.

"I said my mom I'm studying with friend tonight. And few days ago she said that if I get caught one more time of smoking, she will send me some camp", I huffed as we hopped the steps to the downstairs.

"What camp?" Ethan furrowed his brows.

"I don't know! Fuck, is there any back door? We aren't gonna make it through the front door", I shouted over the mix of loud music and police car's siren.

Ethan nodded and grabbed my arm firmly. I followed him, feeling how my heart was pounding harder than usual. 

Soon we stopped in front of the back door. He opened it, and pulled me outside with him.

Since the time was around 3am, it was bright outside. Sun was steadily raising, and the grass was little humid after the night.

"Let's go", Ethan whispered as we both has stopped at the wooden terrace, being confused about what to do next.

He started running to the left side of the house, and I followed him once again. Five words were repeating again and again in my mind: I can not get caught.

But then I hit Ethan's back. He had stopped for some reason.

"What are you doing?" I hissed quietly to him.

He didn't answer anything, so my eyes turned the same way as his.

"Fuck", the word gasped out as I saw the man in the police uniform, in front of us.

We got caught.

----

"So you're smoker girl?" Ariana raised her perfect eyebrow for a short moment, looking little surprised.

"Totally", I nodded and tucked a piece of my hair behind the ear.

The silence landed between us. But somehow that silence didn't feel so oppressive anymore.

"So what did you do?" I asked the same question from her.

First Ariana looked at me like she is not going to answer. I quess that was just her casual face, because then she shrugged her shoulders and said:

"Well, I mostly stole things from stores."

"Cool", I just simply nodded as an answer. 

I couldn't say we are friends even now, but when you have been a week in middle of nowhere, you need somebody to talk to. And for now, she seemed to be the best solution for that. 

----

[ZACH'S POV]
I stared my mom's shocked face. Her lips were pressed tightly together and eyes little wet - it almost seemed like she was about to cry.

The main building was pretty packed up of teens and their relatives. The atmosphere felt strained, at least for me.

I couldn't see Vanessa or Ariana anywhere. I quess they didn't get visitors - lucky them.

"So.. Why didn't dad come?" I broke the tensed silence with a cough.

My mom's dark eyebrows went furrowed, and short snort came out from her mouth.

"That's really first thing you're saying to me, when you sit there with the black eye?"

Of course she would start with that. I took one deep sigh, closing my eyes for a moment. After that I confronted mom's worried, but nervy face.

"It's nothing. Really, mom. Drop it."

"Doesn't seem nothing to me. Did you get into fight?" my mom kept testing my nerves.

"Yeah mom, because I'm so that type of guy", I rolled my eyes swiftly, running a hand over my face.

Mom gazed me longly, eyes being narrowed. Then she relaxed a bit, letting a huff out.

"Okay, fair enough. I'm just.. So worried about you. Since we moved, you changed a lot and --"

"Stop, mom. Just stop", I cut her off, keeping my look in the hands.

----

I stepped inside of the big, white house. Music was blasting loud, and the air was filled by smoke.

The living room was full of dancing teens. There was plenty of drinks in the kitchen. Smile appeared on my lips as I watched the view.

I was at the first party after the moving. And it has been only two days. I just know how to get into right gangs.

I was wearing black ripped jeans, and simple, black t-shirt. I still felt more confident that I think I have ever been.

"Zach! You made it!" I heard happy voice behind me.

I turned around, facing Eileen. Smirk escaped on my lips, and I leaned into warm hug.

The smile on her face was wide as she backed from the hug. Eileen was wearing white crop top, black shorts and her blond hair was in two braids. She smelled good.

"So, you ready to kick the party started?" Eileen grinned, grabbing my hand.

"Sure. How do we do that?" I lifted my another brow questioningly and followed her to the upstairs.

Eileen didn't say anything, she just made smug grin to me.

We arrived into gloom room. Eileen let go of my hand, and hurried to sit next to Ian. Blonde girl took something from his hand, and soon room was filled by a thick smoke.

"Your kick start is smoking? Wow, such a horrible thing", short, sarcastic laugh left my mouth as I went to sit beside to Rosalie.

"It's not about what we're doing. It's about what we are smoking", Ian chuckled and grabbed the cigarette back from Eileen.

It took a moment for me to put pieces together.

They were smoking weed?

I have been many parties and done many illegal things, but drugs - no way.

"You joining or not?" Eileen grinned amusedly, offering one cigarette for me.

I stared the poison in her hand. I kind of didn't want to do it. Drugs can seriously turn into bad issue.

But this was first party where I was invited in this new city. If I back off now, it's sure thing I would not get invitation for the next party.

"Okay", I shrugged with a fake smirk, taking the ciggy from Eileen.

I put it between my lips, and Ian lightened the cigarette up for me.

I took a first toxic breathe, then another. I started to cough immediately - that shit was strong.

It didn't take long before the room started to spin around me. I couldn't see clearly anymore.

"Zach?" I heard Eileen's worried voice somewhere.

And then everything went black.

That night I decided I would never do drugs again.

----

a/n: sorry this was kinda boring chapter, i just wanted to open their backgrounds. but drama will start on next chapter ;)
anyway, thank you if you have read this far!! <3

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

95.8K 753 35
What happens when you fall – hard – for a girl who can’t stand you – or your music? Well, Zayn Malik’s about to find out how difficult it may be to s...
542K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
667K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
284K 9.3K 25
Autumn Williams' world crumbled when her Mother died, and now all her Dad wants to do is leave. Autumn moves to London expecting the worse, but it al...