~Gay RoadTripTv Imagines~ Hia...

بواسطة AttackOnMango

Why tf not? *Includes Harvey* *Fluff and Smut* *Hiatus* المزيد

Request!!!
1: Jarvey
2: Randy
3:Bikey
4:Mindy
???
5:*Randy*
6: Brandy
7: Rylyn
8: Handy
10: Rykey
11:Hikey
12:Rylyn
13: Jacklyn
14: Mack
15: *Rack*
16: Mack
17: Randy
18: Marvey/Hikey
19: Rylyn
20: Jandy🌵🙈
Teenage Dirtbag!??
21:Rylyn (Request)
Teenage Dirtbag is out!
22:Racklyn🍀🐝👾
Halp
23: Rylyn
24: Brikey🙈👾
25: *Rack🍀🐝*
26: Rylyn
27: Rylyn🐝🙈
28:Rack
29: Mack
30: Randy
31: Jarvey
Help!
New FF
32:Randlyn
33: Randy
34: Hacklyn
35: Rykey
36. Brandy
37: Mack
38: Mack
39: Jarvey
40: Randlyn
41: *Rykey*
42: *Hikey*
43: Randy
44: *Rack*
45: Rack
46: Mack
47: *Randy*
48: Hikey
49: Rykey
50: Randy
51: *Mack*
Question

9: Jacklyn

5.6K 145 23
بواسطة AttackOnMango

Jacklyn Highschool AU, because it was requested! This isn't very long, but hey! What else is new?

Jack and Brooklyn never really got along, they fought like cars and dogs. The two of them can't ever be in the same room, alone or with mutual friends, together without fighting. So when the two were partnered with together with the flour baby project, it was a problem before it started.

"Brooklyn Wyatt, Jack Duff." The two boys eyes widen, they couldn't stand eachother, so there was no way in he'll they'd take care of a sack of flour together.

"You must be hysterical, if you think Imma work with him." Jack chirped from his seat, bitterness coating his words. Brooklyn shot up from his seat, glaring.

"Your not my first choice either." Brooklyn mumbled and retrieved the flour bag. Walking towards Jack, Brooklyn put the bag on the desk, looking at the chair he planned to seat in. Jack's foot laying across it, causing Brooklyn to yank the chair from under a smirking Jack.

A scowl painted across Jack's face, he muttered a stream of profanity, the only thing really sticking out to Brooklyn was his name.

As the class went on, so did their arguing.

"Your a jackass." Jack told Brooklyn, who let out a loud scoff. So he did the first thing he could think of, he ripped open the flour bag, totally forgetting it's purpose and throwing a handful on Jack, which landed straight on his faces, falling as his eye lashes fluttered, and his brows furrowed.

"You look so stupid!" Brooklyn laughed, as the teacher watched, her words lost in her throat. Jack reached into the bag, grabbing a fistful and out it down the blonde boy's pants, who's eyes widened.

The flour fell through the bottom and onto the floor, the two went to war with the flour, it landed everywhere, coating the boys as if they waited the deep fryer.

"Boys!" The teacher screeched, her room a complete and utter mess. The boys exchanged looks, and began to howl with laughter, laughing together. The boys didn't even remember what started the fight. So caught up in the moment, Brooklyn wrapped his arm around Jack's shoulder. The laughter abruptly stopped, as Jack stared into Brooklyn's green eyes.

So caught up, they leaned in, their flour dusted lips brushing against eachother gently. But as the kiss progressed, so did the intensity. Jack backed Brooklyn against a random locker.

Pulling away to get air, Brooklyn had let out a breathy laugh, looking at the old, cracked tile floor, his cheeks crimson red as he blushed.

"Guess we had one of them love hate relationships, eh?" Jack joked, making Brooklyn laugh, pulling him in for another kiss.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

17.2K 238 10
*I am no longer writing or on the Wattpad app*
126K 4K 94
I write oneshots about the boys from Roadtrip, a Boyband from the UK. I might also include some of their friends. boyxboy Requests are always welcome...
88.9K 1.4K 16
*discontinued* Sexy/Cute short stories about the boys of roadtrip! boyxboy
2.1K 35 12
One shots Because im to lazy to write a full story Containing: Fluff Maybe smut Sadness Feels DISCONTINUED