23: Rylyn

Based off the vlog, somewhat, it is pretty short. Requested by @NewtmasLoveLong

Rye's POV

''You're gonna fall in and get sick, babe!" I laughed as Brooklyn posed for the picture Mikey was taking as Andy held the flashlight, and go pro.

"Don't jinx me, Ryan!" Brooklyn scolded in a joking manner. I threw my hands up, and shook my head.

As soon as I turned my head, I heard a chorus of splashing and the boys howling with laughter. Turning back, Brooklyn jumped out lake, shaking.

"Told you so." I teased as he bounced himself, trying to get warmth. I laughed as his teeth chattered.

"Let's get you changed." I mumbled, taking off my coat, forcing Brooklyn to take off his and out mine on. Sure I was cold, but Brook is more important as of right now.

Two days later

"Achooo!" I heard Brooklyn sneeze, sighing, I put the soup in the microwave. Wiping my hands on my jeans, I walked to me and Harv's room where Brooklyn rested.

His hair was stuck to his forehead, paler than usually, the tip of his nose, red and sore from him wiping it a bunch.

"I don't feel good Rye." Brooklyn mumbled, making grabby hands at me. Sighing, I took off my shoes and climbed in bed. He's been like thus, and as much as I love him, I knew this was going to happen. Brooklyn's naturally is clingy, but when he's sick, he's atleast 10x worse when he is sick.

Getting so into eachother, we hadn't heard the microwave go off.

"Mikey! Get out of the soup, it's for Brooklyn." Harvey yelled at his boyfriend.

"Damn it, Mikey!" I cursed, getting up. Brooklyn laughed, and shook his head, I guess not really caring.

"Wasn't even gonna eat it." Brooklyn laughed, looking at me, and smiling. I nodded, but handed him a sleeve of crackers.

Haha, I love Mikey! He's so damn cute! A small update, but enjoy.

Also I am literally cheesed, thank you for 3.5k on here, I seriously don't deserve you all.

-Emma

Face reveal but the angle is weird, oh 🐳