37: Mack

I haven't updated in a while, and I'm sorry for that. I have been running out of ideas for imagines so if you have one, comment it down below, on this or request.

-Emma🍍

《Jack》

With Mikey, I never really felt like I was enough. Though he said he loved me, his actions showed something different. It's like he only wanted me for a sexual use, he didn't love me, and I doubt he ever did. He'd leave to go to parties, get high and drunk. Then he'd come home and degrade me. The worse thing was, I was warned by many when we first got together. But I guess, we hurt those who love us, love those who hurt us.

We sat on the couch together, Mikey's eyes kept on his phone rather than on me while I speaked.

"Are you listening?" I asked softly, almost whining. His eyes never once met mine, pissing me off to the next degree. I snatched his phone out of his hand, his head snapping towards me, darker than usual.

"Give me my phone, Jack." Mikey seethed, his eyes watching me as I stood up.

'Finalky I had his attention.' I though to myself as I walked away.

Suddenly I was slammed into a wall, knocking the wind out of me. Mikey's eyes were filled with rage, causing me to clutch the phone.

"I hope you realised you fucked up, Jack. Because I will be your ass, I don't care if your my boyfriend, I fucking own you." Mikey bellowed, as he snatched the phone out of my hand, slapping me.

My head hit the back of the wall, causing me to slide down with tears rushing down my face.

Sad thing was this wasn't the first time he hit me. I need help, I want out. Someone please save me.

This is all for this oneshot, don't flip. I love Mikey alot but it was requested.

-Emma🍍