New FF

So I've had this and three other chapters written for about a month, and never posted. So I'm am wondering if I posted this, who would read it??

-Emma🍍

My tongue swiped across the ball on the end of my lip piercing as I tugged on the string of one of my many hoodies. This one just a white one with a cheeky quote written in cursive letters scattered all over it.

Though it was only block one, I am ready for the day, no the year to already be over. I listen as my science teacher explained the tectonic plates, jotting down information when it was important, well more like when I cared. Which isn't not very often.

I began to space out, the only noise was the clock ticking away, counting down the minutes for the next class.

"Ms Boyd! Are you paying attention?!" Mrs Hayes, a elderly lady, and the science teacher yelled at me. Turning my attention back to her, her glare intense just like everyone's gaze.

I sunk back in my seat, muttering an apology. She turned back to the board, ending the situation right there. Well it would've if Ryan Beaumont, local jackass, fuckboy and member in a gang of teenage delinquent who bully for fun, didn't make a comment.

"I told you she's mental, must've been something her mum passed along to her before she left." He sniggered, a smirk plastered on his lips. The teachers here don't do much about the bullying, so of course Mrs Hayes muttered to herself, her eyes rolling in the back of her head and continued her lesson.

I sat quietly, not once glancing at the clock. The back of my head began to heat up as Ryan and his friends whispered about me to eachother. It is true my mother did leave me, she left me for a man to start a new family, leaving me, my little brother and my father behind. She started a new family because she couldn't handle this one. She left without a goodbye, we just woke up and she was gone, no note, nothing. Though it happen last year during my freshman year, I ignored the pain, and took care of my brother while my dad went put to get wasted.

Even though, Ryan made fun of my intelligence, I kept my grades up, never drifting below a B. I tutored or used to. As soon as the bell rung, I jumped up, grabbing my notebook shoving it into my bag. Andy, Ryan's friend, and leader of his gang of dickbags, body checked me, sending my wife hips into another table. Brooklyn, their friend knocked my stuff on the ground, leaving me to pick in all up.

           -Skip to 5th block🍀-

All day, I have heard news of a new kid, who is a Irish exchange student. Apparently Ryan has made him a new target, because the new kid smarted off to him. The boy must have a death wish, and I feel bad knowing I'm not the only one that had to deal with their torment.

When a unfamiliar body is shoved into the room, I instantly knew he was Jack. I grabbed a fistful of his shirt to keep him from hitting instruments. He grabbed ahold of my arm, a thankful stare in his eyes as I saved him from getting in trouble.

"You okay?" I asked, my tone laced with concern.
"Dandy. I'm Jack." He started off sarcastic but ending his sentence with a kind grin.
"Dytto." I smile, but it slipped off my face when I heard scoffing and booing.

"Dammit! Boyd, you ruined the fun we were having." Brooklyn laughed, as he walked in, his eyes trailing down my body.

"I'm almost positive, he doesn't find this fun, you douche bag." I say, confidence surging through me, much to Brooklyn and I's surprise. The class gathered with students, all watching this unfold.

"Getting a little ballsy huh, sweetheart?" A voice spoke behind me, breathing down my neck. Turning around, I was nose to nose with Mikey Cobban. The psychopath of the gang, a real creep.

"Like your breath?" The sentence popped out of my mouth before I could stop it. Here I go, digging myself a grave.

"Listen, bitch! If you didn't have such a great body, you'd be in the A&E, right now." He seethed, his fingers toying with his golden lighter.

"Oh, I'm terrified." I stated, sarcastically. A gasp left my lip, as my back was slammed against a shelf. A shudder of pain caused my body to shake. Glaring up at him, I looked behind him, watching as Brooklyn and Rye shoved Jack around.

"Enough boys." Andy laughed, although unlike all the other times, he didn't find this much amusing, or not like he used to.

"I just got started." Mikey scoffed, one hand holding both of my wrists, the other lighting his torch.

"God ammit, Coban! I said back the fuck up." Andy shouted, pulling Mikey away from me, and shoving him towards Harvey, who silently watched, like most of the time. Harsh breaths leaving my lips as I stared at Andy, my eye wide with shock.

"Breathe." Andy told me as he pulled me off the wall, giving my ass a harsh slap. Getting ready to curse him, I turned to look over my shoulder. His blue eyes intense, daring me to say anything. His eyes gestured towards a pissed of Mikey. Biting my tongue I turned to look at Jack.

Pulling him, I guided him to my seat. The hairs standing on the back of my neck as I felt their stares. The Fowler gang, I was officially prey.