29: Mack

I haven't been updating as much as I should be, but that'll change as soon as summer hits!! Based on true story.

Rye: 14 Jack:15 Mikey: 14

《Mikey》

Mikey walked along side his best friend Rye. They shared a long discussion about Mikey's crush, who had been messaging Rye on social media. It had taken Mikey atleast 5 to 6 month to get noticed when all he had to do was message him.

Mikey and Rye stopped at the park after school, when Rye pointed out the Duff boy.

"Look it's Jack." Rye nudged Mikey, a teasing smile on his face. What Mikey didn't know, is that Rye had developed a crush on Jack also.

"Hey, wassup?" Jack asked, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Mikey thought up a reply, as just being in a small radius as his crush gave in terrible anxiety, yet the words flew from Rye's mouth, effortlessly with charm.

"Just hanging out, you should join." Rye smiled, bumping Mikey with his hip.

Jack nodded and the three boys walked to a swinging bench. Jack sat between the two boys, feeling as their intense stares burned into the sides of his faces.

Mikey watched as Jack brushed his hand against Rye's, who blushed. Jack noticed and gave a small chuckle.

"Do I make you nervous?" He asked Rye, who's face only reddened. Rye gave a slight nod, causing Mikey to come up with a excuse to leave.

And when he did, no one tried to stop him, or even notice if he was upset. Mikey was 15 minutes away from the park when his phone chimed with a notification, and when he checked his heart shattered.

-Ryepie🐝
Not single anymore👌❤Jack❤

Mikey wanted to cry, he wanted to curl up and die. But he couldn't. There is no way in hell he'd give them that satification.

Deciding to message Mikey, his shaking hands slowly tapped the keyboard.

DJMikeyMike
WHAT THE FUCK? You knew I liked him, but you're dating? The least you could've done was ask. But let me a good friend, I'll back off because I like him that much. Don't you break his heart, like you done in the past to other boys.

Ryepie🐝
It kinda just happened, I can't help that he likes me. But I promise I break his heart❤

A single tear rolled down Mikey's cheek, causing his to roughly rub his face, pissed to the highest degree.

"Promise, my ass." He mumbled before finishing walking home.

Word Count: 420😂😂

This is pretty short, but kinda relatable, for me anyway. I hope you enjoyed, tell me what you want more of, and leave ideas because I is running out😂