33: Randy

Based on the song, Roses by Shawn Mendes.

Rye's pov

The boys and I sat in the Rarvey room, Harvey giving his bed to Andy and Landon, who cuddled against eachother. My mind burnt with jealously, tearing my eyes away from him, I stared at the television.

I started to remember the times before we were where we are now, before all the boys, all the roadies, Landon. All those mixed signals Andy would send to me, kissing me, both of us getting wasted and sharing some passion. It wasn't until then I felt the same.

WHAT does he feel now? He can't feel the same, but when I think of him, my mind goes wild.

I hadn't noticed the movie was over, until I heard a bed creak, and watched as Andy and Landon walked out of the room, Landon proper dragging him.

Jack and Brook turned on fortnite while I laid staring at the ceiling. It wasn't until I heard arguing, I jumped up, in time to see Landon storm out of the flat door, Andy standing there fuming.

"I fucking hate him." He mumbled, tears threatening to fall from his eyes, as I wrapped him up in my arms.

'I hate him too, for stealing you from me.' I thought to myself, as I guided him to him bed, eventually carrying jim. Setting him down, I went to leave, only to have a small hand wrap my significantly larger one.

"Don't me to sound needy but please stay." Andy mumbled, looking deeply into my eyes. I nodded and crawled over the top of him.

🐝Time Skip to morning🌵

Andy》

A yawn left my lips as I sat up in bed, no longer feeling the weight of Rye's arm that was once around my waist.

Picking up my phone, I checked my messages, and of course there were messages from Landon, accusing me of cheating, breaking up with me and then trying to take it back. Laughing bitterly, I slammed phone on my bedside table, probably leaving a crack.

Climbing out of bed, I went to find Rye, hearing his voice in the Jacklyn room.

"I don know what to do Jack." I heard Rye's voice, causing me lean against the door.

"I read the messages, but it's too soon to let him know how I feel."

"Listen Rye, Andy has gone through hell and back with that cheater, and if you don't go now he'll be stuck on repeat." Jack told him.

Leaning to hard against the door, I fell into the room, the air being knocked out of me. Glancing up, I was face to face with a shocked Rye and amused Jack. A white rose in Rye's hand, he handed it to Jack before helping me up.

"I wanted to give this to you, I knew it's soon, but I don't want you to go back to that asshole, so here's a rose, but will you let it die or let it grow?" He asked putting it in my hands, a smile found it's way to my lips.

"Grow." I smiled, smashing our lips together. 

I meant to post this yesterday, but totally forgot, but I hope you enjoy this. Also who want a dd/lb imagine book? What's a book of mine you want to see updated in the next week?

-Emma🍍