25: *Rack🍀🐝*

Another request, this one is by @ah320448. Low smut warning!!

Rye walked along side Jack, going to reach for his hand, but when he pulled away, Rye was slightly confused. They've been going out for 3 months, and Jack's never done anything like this.

"The boys are around, Rye." Jack whispered in a low, soft voice. Jack was naturally shy, but never around the boys, but Rye understood. He wasn't going to make Jack anything he wasn't comfortable with, so he stuck his hands deep into his pockets on his skinny jeans, and kept walking around with the boys in Asda.

Pulling Jack down a isle where no one was, Rye went in for a kiss. But Jack rejected that too.

"Why won't you kiss me?" He asked, pulling away, suddenly feeling self conscious. Jack smiled at Rye, but didn't give in.

"I don't want the boys to know yet, but I promise as soon as we go home, we can cuddle in your bed, kissing all that."

"I just want to show you off, let the world now you mine." Rye mumbled, staring down at Jack.

"If you wait, we could do a few other things." Jack mumbled seductively, before leaving Rye alone, standing a isle by himself

Barely able to contain himself, Rye followed behind, finding himself riled up at anything Jack did.

Time Skip

While the boys were putting away groceries, Rye dragged Jack to the Rarvey room, throwing him on the bed that was the closet, which ended up being Harvey's, thinking the boys hadn't noticed.

Climbing on top of Jack, Rye grinded against him, connecting their lips. Jack tugged on Rye's hair, a moan escaping his lips. Rye slipped his hand down Jack's pants, while trailing rough and sloppy kisses down his neck.

His large hand palmed Jack over his boxers, a small, subtle moan left Jack's lips, who bit his lips, squinting his eyes.

They were caught up in their act, when the three other boys came into the room.

"See, I told you they were." Rye and Jack heard Mikey laughed, causing Rye to pull away, and for Jack's eyes to snap open to see Brooklyn and Andy handed Mikey cash who seemed content in what he was earning.

"You ruined the moment! Get out!!" Jack scrambled to get up, pushing the boys out while the laughed.

"Now where were we?" Jack asked, leaning against the now locked door, causing Rye to roll his eyes. He motioned towards the bed, causing the small boy to smirk, and jump on Harvey's bed, finishing what they started.

"If your gonna have sex on my bed, wash the sheets and don't break the frame!!" Harvey yelled from outside the door. Guess he was back for right now.

"No promises!" Rye called back, causing Harvey to cuss at them, banging on the door.

Poor Harvey, third upload today, I'm on a roll!!

-Emma