4:Mindy

Inspired by a video I walked, as of know I am a hardcore Mindy shipper, anyway, on to the imagine. This is also on my Imagine and Preference book, Guitar strings and Melodies.

Andy's pov

I stood at the park, with a few fans talking when Mikey came over, claiming the boys kicked him out of the flat, things were going as planned.

"I bet I can knock this pole down." I thought out loud, causing Mikey to chuckle.

"No chance fovvs." Mikey laughed, leaning against the slide. I raised my eyebrow at the challenge, causing the fans to flip. Walking over to him, I stood in front of him, causing him to shrink the space.

"If I can knock it down, you have to kiss me on camera." I told him, sticking out my hand.

"Deal." He scoffed, knowing it wasn't actually going to happen, but I know a loop hole.

"With tongue." He abruptly declined the offer, his eyes widened.

Turning back, I rubbed the pole, getting a running start, I knocked down the pole. Smirking I turned to Mikey, who was fighting back a grin.

Planting my hands on either side of his face, I leaned in, fitting my lips against his. Reaching my hand down, I went to grab at his, member but then remembered we were being video taped.

"I almost palmed you.." I spoke softly, putting my face in the crook of his neck.

"I know you did, you're so filthy." Mikey squealed, causing the girls to laugh.

"We've really let ourselves go, we used to be so good." Mikey laughed, as I pulled away, pretending to offended.

I turned around, slamming my foot into a football, watching it fly across the air, almost landing in a bin.

"So close." I laughed, turning to wink at Mikey.

Anyway, I hope you liked it, it's not very good, but I haven't been feeling well, and I'm stressed with school things.

-Emma💦

Also who do you ship in roadtrip?

I ship everyone(including Harvey) with Jack, Randy, Mindy, Rylnn, Rarvey, Bravey.