5:*Randy*

Please check the update before you read this. It is a smut, but if you like reading this type of stuff, let me know in the comments or message me.

Title: Bedroom Floor

Andy's pov (3rd person)

Andy slipped into his first hour class just before the bell rung. Thinking he was safe, he walked to his seat. But halfway there, someone tripped him, sending his body tumbling to the ground.
Andy's loud groan and the thud of the fall got the attention of his Maths teacher, Ms. Shaw. The elderly woman whipped around glaring at the Fowler kid sprawled across the floor.
"Mr Fowler?! Why are you on the floor?" She questioned, stalking towards the 16 year old boy.
"It's comfortable." Andy replied, sarcasm coating his words, as he cuddled against the ground. The cold tile sending chills through his body, but it was worth the look on her face.
"Just get up." Ms. Shaw told the blonde, her head shaking as she walked away. Pushing himself up, he glared at the culprit. An ex boyfriend of his. Rye Beaumont, world class asshole.
Kicking Rye, Andy walked to his seat, that was clear across the room.

Halfway through the class, a balled up piece of paper had hit Andy's desk, as he scribbled down notes. Glancing up no one gave away who thrown it, so he undid the note.
'Come to mine after school, and don't say shit to anyone.' Rye;)
Glancing up, Andy made eye contact with Rye. Nodding his head, Andy crumbled the paper, slipping it into his pocket.

🌵Skip to Rye's house🐝

Andy sighed, as he knocked on Rye's door, standing on the single doorstep. Turning to leave, he didn't even understand what made him come here. He was severely pissed at Rye for what happened in Maths. Suddenly he was yanked into Rye's house, a yelp leaving his lips.
"Good, your here. I don't like being left waiting." Was the first thing Rye told his ex. Andy rolled his eyes, smirking a tad bit.
"You miss me?" Andy teased, as he moistened his lips, slipping past and into the kitchen. Making himself at home, as if it was a second nature.
"I missed the fun. You, yes. But not the hiding." Rye said, stalking behind the short, but older blonde boy.
"Where's your brothers? Parents?" Andy questioned, realizing it was silent in the Beaumont house. The only noise, Rye's heavy breathing. He felt a rush while Andy stood in front of him.
"Gone." Rye said, licking lips as Andy sat on a kitchen stool. His fingers reached Andy's chin,  making him look Rye in the eyes. Rye's eyes was were practically black with lust.
"Glad we're both on the same page." Andy replied, grabbing Rye by his necklace, pulling the boy to his level, locking their lips. The temptation taking over the teenage boys bodies.
Rye's lips left Andy's and attached to his neck, leaving a colorful array of bruises. Love bits. Andy's hands left Rye's neck, fleeing to the boy's unruly hair. Moans erupted from both sets of lips.
Moaning for Andy to jump, Rye carried him, up the steps. He threw the smaller boy on his bed, before lunging at him. Their lips were soon attached again, melodical groans and grunts filled the air.
Rye grew stiff as Andy pulled from from the kiss, to pull Rye's shirt off. Flipping them, Andy was now straddling Rye, leaning forward, Andy mumbled seductively.
"Be good, and you can get what you want." Nipping at Rye's ear, Andy's hand slipped under Rye's waist band, and into his joggers. His hand lightly traced Rye's hard member. Rye shuddered under his touch, his hand dramatically draped over his eyes. Finally Andy palmed Rye's bulge, sending heat through his body. Curly his toes, Andy's name slipped out of the brunette's plump lips.
"Shhh." Andy told the boy, pressing his lips against Rye's to quiet him. Andy's lips soon left Rye's trailing down to the waist band, leaving the same bruises that coated his neck. His mouth finally stopped at Rye's joggers.
"No. These won't do." Andy said, his tongue swiping across his pink lips. With one harsh tug, Rye's pants and briefs were on the ground. A sigh of relief left his lips.
Andy tended to Rye. His tongue gingerly, teasing the tip. A growl left Rye's lips, as he bucked his hips. With his hand firm of Rye's base, Andy's tongue worked the tip, working his way down. Rye laid, trying to keep still, but his back arched as Andy worked his mouth, bobbing his head. Grabbing a fistful of Andy's hair, Rye guided him.
"Shit, Andy! I'm gonna cum." Rye choked out, tugging Andy's hair, causing the boy to groan. Andy worked himself faster, eager for a taste. After a couple minutes, Rye's groans filled the air, while his salty liquid Andy's throat, slowly sliding down his throat. After finishing, Andy stood up, his lips slightly swollen, as he left the room, leaving a panting Rye lying in his room, staring at the ceiling.
"Andy? Where ya going?" He asked, standing up and slipping on clean boxers. Andy didn't actually leave, he hid behind the door. As soon as Rye left the room, Andy plopped on the bed, and when Rye came back, he returned the favor.
"Your clothes look pleasing laying on my bedroom floor." Rye whispered to Andy, before teasing him.

Honestly, tell me what you think. This is my first smut, and I actually did research so that this would be somewhat good. But eh.... I hope you liked this, but keep in mind this is my very first smut. Anyway, leave a request and give this a vote.