11:Hikey

Mikey

I sat on the sofa, on my phone, listening as Harvey hummed Stranger in the kitchen. The clattering of dishes, as he washed up. Pressing the power button, I sat my phone on the couch, where I was once sitting.

Slipping quietly into the kitchen, Harvey hadn't noticed. He was rinsing, clear the sink so he could do another sinkful. He was wearing my jumper, the sleeves rolled up.

Wrapping my arms around him, I held him close to my chest. My chin leaning on his shoulder, watching his hands work.

"Later, you want to go to Jump in?" I asked, giving him a gentle squeeze. Harvey smiled, and kissed my cheek.

"We should cuddle." Harvey said, putting a soapy plate in the rinsing side of the sink.

"We could go to Jump in and come back and cuddle." I reasoned with him. He nodded, finishing up and washed him hand.

"I love you, Mike." Harvey said, pecking my lips.

🐯After Jump In👾

3rd person

Mikey lied down on his bed, waiting for Harvey to get out of the shower. The new Jumanji movie playing in the background. Mikey had a bowl of popcorn, Harvey's favorite candy, Skittles(idk what his favs are.)

Harvey walked in, shirtless and drying his hair, leaving it a mess in his eyes, though Mikey loved his messy hair, especially if he made it messy. (🙄)

"Come on." Mikey said, lifting up the blanket that was covering his waist down. Harvey smiled, and nodded, crawling in with his boyfriend. Sighing happily, Harvey laid his head on Mikey's chest inhaling his scent.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." Harvey murmured to Mikey, who massaged his head.

"Me too, Harvs. I wouldn't trade this for the world." Mikey kissed Harvey's shoulder, as they watched the movie, cuddling, drowning out everyone else. They're caught up in their relationship.

This again, isn't the best. Nor is it the longest, but I am happy with it.

-Emma🍍