12:Rylyn

Fluff, because why not. Also I may do another smut soon, but what ship do you guys want?

"Quit being a crybaby." Rye scoffed at a sobbing Brooklyn. His words from before were harsh, causing his tears

"Of course you don't understand, it's as if you have no emotion." Brooklyn glared at his boyfriend. He'd been feeling stress and tried to find comfort in Mikey. Rye had a issue to the fact Brooklyn wouldn't talk to him, and it started a fiery argument between the boys.

Rye reached for Brooklyn, seeing that he seriously made the boy upset, so he went in for a hug.

"Don't touch me." It was Brooklyn's turn to scoff, as he slapped Rye's hand. Shoulder checking his boyfriend, Brooklyn left the room. It didn't take him long to come back. With his own jumper on, which confused Rye as Brooklyn usually wore his.

His hand reached for the door, but it wouldn't budge, Rye forced it shut. His eyes were no longer harsh, but concern, practically begging for forgiveness.

Brooklyn pushed Rye, causing him to stumble back. This caused the other boys to step in. Jack tried to hold a crying, and fuming Brooklyn, and Andy crouched down to tend to Rye, who was rubbing his head. He didn't have a graceful landing, his head hitting the end of a table.

Seeing Rye in pain, it also hurt Brook. But he was too caught up in what Rye had said to care.

"I'm going for a walk." Brooklyn mumbled, pushing himself away from Jack.

"It's almost 2:00am!" Mikey told the blonde, who only rolled his eyes, as he looked at Rye.

"I'm.going.for.a.walk!" Brooklyn said with a harsh tone. And with that, Brooklyn slipped out the door, but not before telling the boys not to follow him.

"Brooklyn, wait." Rye slipped out the door, grabbing Brooklyn's hand. Brooklyn turned to look at him, his eyes dull, but still that pretty green that they always are.

"I said no-"
"Take my jumper, please. And be safe babe." Rye said softly, handing Brooklyn his favorite jumper that Rye owned. His eyes begging him, yearning for him to take it. Sighing, Brooklyn grabbed it, and traded it out for Rye's.

Rye went in to kiss Brook's lips, but he turned his head so that Rye's lips landed on his cheeks. Pulling away, Rye gave him a sad smile, and went back into the flat.

The cold air engulfed Brooklyn as he stepped outside. A shudder raking over his body, he tugged at Rye's jumper, bringing his sleeve to cover his lips. His phone softly playing music.

Meanwhile back at the flat, Rye paced the kitchen. Running his hands through his unruly hair, he let out a exasperated and worried sigh. Shouldn't of let him leave! Should've comforted him, your a terrible boyfriend! Rye thought to himself, bringing his sleeve over his mouth and blowing into it.

While Rye was unaware, Mikey slipped in at sat on the counter watching him freak out.

"He loves you, ya know." Mikey told Rye, who jumped. Rye nodded, though the boys never told eachother, it definitely was true, and all the other boys could see it.

"I'm sorry I freaked out. I'm just so scared he's gonna leave me." Rye shuddered at the thought.

"He's an emotional person, you're a distant and reserved person, but he needs you." Mikey said, handing Rye the keys to his car. Rye took them, even though he was confused.

"Go find your man." Mikey laughed, and shoved him towards the door. Rye nodded, and sprinted out of the building climbing in the car. The drive consisted of Rye looking around every other second, until an hour later. He drove upon a crying figure who shook as tears raked his body.

The only thing that gave Brooklyn away was the maroon hoodie, that had his last name on the back.

Rye pulled the car over as quiet as he could be, and stopped it. He ran to his boyfriend, who jumped when Rye touched him. His face stained red with tears, much like Rye's.

"I am so sorry, I know you going through alot. I don't mean to be jealous, sometimes I feel like you'll want to leave me for someone who is better at understanding someone else. I love you so much, but you deserve someone who is gonna take care of you." Rye rambled, holding Brooklyn against his chest.

"I love you too Rye..." Brooklyn told him. The two boys hugged and shared a meaningful kiss.

"C-can we go home." Brooklyn stuttered, chilled to his bones. Picking up Brooklyn, Rye carried him to car, setting him in the passenger side seat. They drove away, Brooklyn rested against the seat, carding his hand with Rye's, kissing his knuckles while Rye drove.

"I love you, bubs." Rye kissed Brooklyn's cheek, causing him so let out a satisfied sigh, before falling asleep.

I am pretty satisfied with this. And also THANK YOU SO MUCH for 1.01k reads it actually means a bunch to mean. I've been thinking of posting a x Jack Duff book.

It is called Delinquent's Melodies.

Here is the summary of the book, I have the first three chapters in works.

Tyler Bearclaw has been in and out of foster care and orphanages. She was never enough for her parents, and her behavior kept her from being adopted. When her life story is brought to the attention of Nicky Cantwell, she fell in love with the 16 year old who was painted as a delinquent but is actually misunderstood.