6: Brandy

A Brandy fluff because they are a cute ship💖

Brooklyn's POV

"Thank you so much, B." My sister said, as she pulled me into a hug. A large smile painted on her face.

"I couldn't of missed your wedding." I say, taking her hands in mine. Her face was nervous, as she took me to meet her soon to be husband's family.

"Jackie, this is my little brother, Brooklyn." Emma introduced us. Giving a shy nod, I smiled at her. She pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"How are you, love. Ya sister didn't think you were gonna make it, with what recently happened." Jackie told me, pulling away staring into eyes.

Glancing at Emma, I gave her a sideways look, kinda upset that she'd spill my buisness. She knew how I felt about my breakup with Jewel.

"I couldn't miss her big day." I say, putting my arm over Emma's shoulder, squeezing roughly. Jackie smiled, and the girls left to go get ready.

🙈*After Ceremony*🌵
3rd person

Everyone was dancing while Brooklyn sat, sipping on the expensive champagne, and checking his phone every other minute, waiting for Jewel to text him. Andy, Emma's Husband Chad's brother watched the depressing scene from a far.

"Go ask him to dance." Emma told her brother-in-law. Andy gave her a sheepish smile, causing her to push him towards her brother.

Andy slowly approached the boy who was drowned by his phone, to notice him walking up to him.

"Hey..." Andy trailed off, glancing back at Emma, who gave him a thumbs up. Brooklyn jumped at the sound of Andy's voice, his knee hitting the table that they were sitting under. Letting out an annoyed sigh, Brooklyn glanced up Andy.

"You wanna go dance? Ya look pretty lonely." Andy told the boy, before realizing how rude he sounded. Brooklyn looked at Andy then behind him, at his sister. She motioned towards Andy, even pointed, making him sniffen a laugh.

"How do you know I don't have something better to do." Brooklyn said, giving the boy a hard time. "Not to mention, I don't know you."

"I'm Andy, the brother of the groom." Andy said, grabbing Brooklyn's hand. Pulling him to the dance floor, he took Brooklyn to a spot where no one was.

"Brooklyn." He informed, wrapping his arms around Andy's neck, who's hands held onto his waist. A blush creeping on the boys faces. They chatted, even snuggled a bot, while slow dancing.

"Here's my number. But I better get going." Brooklyn told Andy slipping a napkin with him number scribbled on it, and ran off. Andy smiled at the paper, sticking the napkin deep into his pocket, smiling a bit.

This is pretty short. And not edited, but what's new. Anyway, tell me what ships you want more off.

Emma🍍