30: Randy

I haven't updated on a while, so here is a imagine. It's a ddlb and I hope you enjoy!!

-Emma🍍

     Rye and Andy sat Rye‘s bed, laying in each other‘s arms, the long day dragging on. Rye held close to his little, who held onto his jumper to keep from falling off of the twin bed. Rye glanced out his window, slowing watching as the sun slowly started set. A idea sprung into his mind.

“Go get dressed, and wear something comfy, baby.” Rye mumbled pulling away from Andy, and sitting up. Confused, Andy didn’t dare to defy his daddy, so he got up, and put on one of Rye’s hoodies, and put pants over his briefs. The hoodie, giving him sweater paws, as stood in the middle of the room, the left sleeve covering his mouth, as the right was sitting by his side.

    “You ready to go?” Rye asked, picking up the two phones and a dummy. Andy nodded, rubbing his eyes before making grabby hands at Rye, causing the dominate boy to smile, before carrying Andy out of the quiet flat. Leaving a note for one of the other boys, the couple walked to the car.

    “Where are we going, daddy?” Andy asked as Rye clicked his seatbelt, before getting in on the driver side.

    “Wait and see, bubs.” Rye chuckled, kissing Andy’s cheek, and starting the car. Andhy glanced out the window, watching as the sun slowly went down.

    ‘Wonder if I can get Rye to watch the stars with me.’ He thought to himself. Kyle, Andy’s last dom never let Andy do much, he punished Andy for things that he hadn’t done. Things that shouldn’t of mattered in the first place. But Rye, Rye is different, Rye IS caring, and Rye loves him.

    “Here we are, bean.” Rye says, smiling at his smol boyfriend, who couldn’t help but send one back. Unbuckling himself, Andy jumps out of the car, and takes in the breathtaking scenery. It was a large Fir tree, sitting it the middle of nowhere. Away from all the light pollutions.

    “Remember when you told me, you’ve never sat and watched the stars,” Rye asked, Andy nodded, and blushed as Rye captured Andy’s hand with his own, “well I thought that we should, you’ve been really good all day, and deserve a reward.” Rye pulled Andy into a hug, kissing his lips and then his forehead.

    “I love you, daddy.” Andy mumbled against Rye’s chest. Rye led his little one to the tree, a small blanket, already sitting on the ground that Rye had put there while Andy was distracted. Laying down, Andy laid his head on Rye’s chest, listening to his heart beat as they watched the stars appear, putting out all of the constellations.

    “I love you too, baby.” Rye mumbled, quietly.