42: *Hikey*

"Beep!"

"Beep!"

"Beep!"

The sound of the Cobban boy's alarm woke him up. The feeling of deja vu took over his bed as he rolled and let his hand smack down on the alarm, that was until he saw the time.

'8:52...' he read, and panic started to set in.

Mikey scrambled out of bed, throwing his comforter on the ground, not even bothering to make his bed.

Grabbing a random shirt and a pair of skinny jeans, he rushed into the clothes.

Not able to pull the jeans over his ass, Mikey fell to the ground, using the surface to arch his back and suck in.

Jumping up, he slipped on a pair of shoes, not noticing they were two very different pairs.

Looking like a hot mess, the boy ran to school, and was there in 10 minutes even though it was a 20 minute walk.

As he raced down the hall, he heard the sound of the late bell, groaning in defeat.

"God dammit." He cursed.

It wouldn't be such a big deal, if it wasn't 'B' day, where he had Ms Shaw first over, and her old grumpy ass loves to give out detentions for being late.

Stepping into his first hour class room, he was immediately under fire of Ms Shaw's gaze.

"Late again, Mr Cobban?" She teased, glaring at him.

'No wonder no man would want to marry her, she's bitter, and rather wrinkly.' Micheal thought to himself.

"Detention after school." She handed the boy a pink slip, one she had filled out in head of time.

Sitting in his seat, he listened to the lecture with a blank expression, loathing the elderly woman.

-Time skip brought to you by Rye's painting that resembles Blair-

Mikey strolled into the detention, a agitated look carved on his face.

He noticed an attractive boy sitting on the far side, just as the teacher walked in.

"Sit, Cobban." He scolded.

"Aw, Coach Montelle." Michael glared before sitting down.

"I hope you boys have fun cleaning the bathrooms, Harvey here is the key to the master storage closet. No funny buisness." Coach Montelle spoke as he threw the key to the mysterious blonde boy, who was quite attractive.

As soon we were out of the room, we both spoke up.

"I'm Harvey."

"I'm Michael."

Mikey almost blacked out at the boys' smile. Watching Harvey unlock the master storage closet. Little did he know, The Cantwell boy had a different idea.

Mikey grabbed rags, cleaning spray and buckets, when he felt a hand grope him.

"Nice ass, I see the way you look at me." Harvey whispered huskily in Mikey's ear.

"W-what are you talking about." Mikey stiffened a groan as he felt Harvey's hand slip towards the frront of his skinny jeans.

He jumped at the contact of wet lips against his neck, followed by a stinging sensation.

Harvey's hands planted firm against his hips bringing him closer to the boys' chest. His back against Harvey's ripped surface, he felt everything, everything.

Mikey felt as Harvey slowly tugged his pants down, not stopping the blonde.

The cold air hit his muscular thighs, but he felt nothing but heat. His breath hitched as he watched Harvey kneel infront of him.

"Want me to stop?" Harvey asked as he palmed Mikey through his boxers.

Did he want Harvey to stop? I mean this is the first time they met.

The only response he gave was a groan, watching as Harvey sank down to his knees.

The only noise in the almost-empty school was the boys' panting.

A loud moan left Mikey's uneven lips when Harvey pulled his brief and let him spring free.

Mikey had the urge to pull away when he felt Harvey's boney fingers wrap around his stiff shaft.

"Ohh- aghh." He hollered, biting onto his knuckles to keep quiet. Somehow, the Cantwell boy looked innocent on his knees, pleasing Michael.

Gripping his blonde locks, Mikey controlled the pace. Pulling his hair, a moan left his lips. Sending vibration through his body, making him fall off the edge.

Coming in his mouth, Harvey swallowed.

Grabbing his shirt's collar, Mikey brought their lips to meet once again.

"My turn." His words rung through the closet.

---
Sorry i haven't been updating been very busy.

Requested by: @luthance

Leave me more requests for quicker updates.