20: Jandy🌵🙈

Step brother AU. Brotherly love!!
Jack:l4
Andy: 17
Word count: 365
"Andy, your friends are here." Jack spoke softly, sticking his head into Andy's room, finding the boy strumming his guitar with a scowl on his lips. Andy sat it down as soon as the door was open.

The two boys recently got into a argument, so Andy wasn't thrilled to see or hear Jack's voice. The argument had to die down on its oen, since the boys mums were out on vacation, leaving the oldest boy step brother to take care of his younger one

"Cool." Andy mumbled, shoulder checking his 14 year old brother, sending him into the door frame. Jack never had a problem with Andy's friends, but when they were around, Andy turned into a jerk.

Sighing heavily, Jack sulked to his room. "Everytime." He mumbled, yanking open his door and collapsing on his bed, his eyes fixed on a family photo.

Jack on Andy's back, and Jack's mum held Andy's, huge smiles on everyone's faces. Expect Andy who tried to not fall over or drop Jack on to the hot sand of the beach they stood on.

Jack sat quietly by himself, until he became thirsty and bored. But before Jack could leave, Andy came to his rescue.

"We got smoothies, you want one?" Andy asked, peaking into the small boy's room. Andy held out Jack's favorite smoothie, Blue berry berry swirl.

When Jack nodded, Andy slipped fully into the room, and stood by Jack, standing atleast a foot above him, of not more, gesturing the smoothie toward him.

"I'm sorry I turn into a jerk when the mates are around. Hell, I didn't even notice until Mikey said something. I'm sorry that you have to go to Mikey to talk about things, I Just want you to know, I'm here for you." Andy started, not planning on stopping until he made one thing clear.

"I love having a baby brother." Andy muttered, as he pulled Jack against his chest, holding him.

"I love having a big brother." Jack mumbled back, a soft smile painted across his lips.

"Ayyye brotherly love!" Mikey squealed, poking his head into the room, making the boys laugh.

Just a quick update, working on requests! Been pretty bored lately and not in a great state of mind to write, but I shall deliver!!

-Emma🍍