August Alsina's Maid (Editing)

By SpookyNicole

Read The Book. The Title Tells Everything More

August Alsina's Maid
A New Friend; Losing A Friend
Abuse. Murder. Taken In.
Connections
Why?
Unwanted Guests and A New Girl
Not A Chapter
Avoided ; Rejoined
Pictures
Cast Call
Death. Long Talks. Mother.
Kancer. Kayla. Kaught.
New Schedule
Meet Them. Hear Them. Kiss Him.
Old and New Relationships
Devious Phone Calls
Cameron and Jayon are Back
Company
All Weird
Party Until You Die
Funeral Then Hospital
Back Home To Leave Again
Thug For A Day
Birthday Wish Pt. 1
Birthday Wish Pt. 2
Time Of Need
Can't Survive
Familiar Faces
Questions
Lied To The Truth
Annoyances or Threats
Surprised In Too Many Ways
It Can't End This Way
Everyone's Hurt Babe
Fight Club or No Club
Let Go Of The Pain
LAST CHAPTER
Author's Note
VOTE CHAPTER
Early Sequel?
You Confess
The Sequel

Killer Thoughts

81.1K 2.4K 1.1K
By SpookyNicole

Rayna POV

When we got home I went up to Jonah's room to check on him. He laid awake in his crib. When I looked at him a big smile came across his face. I played with him for a little bit until Mike walked in.

"He really likes you a lot" Mike proclaimed referring to Jonah.

"You think?"

"Yeah. I think he likes you more than he likes his own mom"

"Yeah well I would to if I was getting dropped on the floor on purpose by my mom"

"Me too. But one thing I definitely know for sure is that he doesn't like you as much as I do"

I smiled at him as he walked closer to me backing me against the crib. His hand slid around my waist while the other one went behind my ear into my hair. He leaned in kissing my lips a bit hard but it was still nice.

He smiled at me then left the room. I don't know what to say about that so I just went down to the kitchen. I grabbed an apple from the fridge and took it to my room. I laid on my bed on my phone replying to each and every comment on all of my videos and pictures. All of this took about two hours.

I went into my bathroom and closed the door. Time to get ready for bed.

One hour later

Mike POV

I'm one step closer to getting Rayna. That kiss was just a mini preview of what I'd do to her. She might be small but she has a big butt and nice boobs. Can't wait to see her naked. God damn I can't stop thinking about it. I went downstairs to her room and knocked on the door.

"Come in"

I walked in getting 'excited' when I seen her laying on her bed on her back in a sports bra and pajama shorts. She didn't look at me until I sat next to her on her bed and locked her phone.

I leaned down kissing her again on her lips. She kissed back too. Damn her lips are good. She let me put my hand on her bare waist while making out with her. It won't take very long to get her in bed multiple times.

I pulled away from her delicious mouth and stood up. My eyes grazed over her perfect body one more time before I left her room. I went to my room and turned on my camera. I'm planning big things for this camera.

August POV

I laid in bed feeling confused about a lot of shit. I keep thinking about my feelings for Rayna, Cameron doing what he did, Toya disrespecting me and Jonah, my career, and anything else that jumped into my thoughts.

Every time Rayna looks at me with her beautiful hazel eyes I always get this weird feeling in my stomach. This also happens when she smiles at me, talks to me, sings and dances without knowing I'm watching, and when her whole face turns red from blushing and she hides her face with her hair I just want to kiss the hell out of her. Corny?

I can tell Mike likes her but he's the biggest player I've ever met in my life. He once dated a girl for two months and broke up with her after he fucked her a few times. He told me that was all he really wanted and that he never liked the 'bitch'. I just hate the way he treats women and I know he'd hurt Rayna worse than Cameron ever did.

Chris is too old for her and he knows that which is why he's backed off. I don't really flirt with her much because then I'd be like any other guy she's ever met. I try to contain myself each time I talk to her but it's so fucking hard!

I grabbed my phone and put my Beats on. I turned on Love Faces by Trey Songz which just made me think of Rayna more.

Taylor POV

I laid down in bed and dialed Rayna's number. I hope she's still awake. She's best friend material.

"Hey Taylor" Rayna answered sounding happy.

"Hi Rayna. What you doing right now?"

"Cleaning my room, what about you?"

"Layin in bed" We talked to each other for a little while longer until I got tired. We said goodnight to each other then I went to sleep.

Taylor's Dream

"Taylor" Rayna stopped at my doorway looking sad. She was hella fine though. She was wearing a bra and a tight pair of shorts. I sat up in my bed confused as to why she was at my house, sad, almost naked.

"Rayna what are you doing here?" She walked in and stood next to my bed.

"I missed you Taylor. Then I realized that I needed you" Her small but thick body climbed onto my bed and sat on my lap with her legs open. I avoided looking down and gave her another look of confusion. Before I could say what I was gonna say she kissed me.

She let me touch her body in places I've never touched a woman before. Soon enough we were doing very explicit things that I have definitely never tried with a woman before. All I know is that I really enjoyed it.

Then I woke up. Why the hell did I just have a sexual dream about Rayna?!

Rayna POV

Morning

I got up feeling so tired and confused. I didn't get any sleep last night since I had so much to think about. I showered almost falling asleep while washing my hair. I dried off and put on some new lotion I got. I put a towel on my hair and a robe on my body so I could do my makeup.

I put on my Baby Skin BB cream, eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. I locked my door and got an outfit from my closet. I put on a long black maxi skirt, a black crop top, black sandals, and a black belly ring.

I decided to straighten my hair today which was faster than I expected it to be. I put a black snapback on that had a bow on it then started cleaning. After I cleaned the basement I worked my way upstairs.

I dropped everything when I heard Jonah cry. I picked him up from his crib and laid him on the changing table. I changed his full diaper then took him to the kitchen to feed him.

"Mama" I almost dropped the can of baby food when he said that. He called me mom. Mike's child called me mom.. Toya's baby called me mom!!!

He kept saying it between bites of food and I couldn't help but smile every time he looked at me with a cheesy smile and big brown eyes.

After feeding him I kissed his cheek and took him to his rolly thing that he sits in. I continued cleaning checking on him every now and then. He's such an adorable baby boy. I can tell he's gonna have a lot of girls trying to get with him by the time he's in preschool.

I walked into August's room to finish my cleaning and he was just laying in bed looking hella tired. He had dark circles around his eyes and had a blank but still confused look plastered on his face.

"August are you okay?" I asked folding the clean basket of clothes on his floor.

"Yeah why?"

"Well you look like you didn't sleep all night. Is something wrong?"

"No. Yeah. Kind of. I was just laying here thinking about stuff all night. I never even tried to fall asleep"

"Same for me but I slept for at least two hours. You need to get some sleep though"

"Yeah you right" He turned on his side and fell right out. I finished my cleaning and went down to the living room. I heard pawing on the back door but when I looked out the window nothing was there. I opened the door surprised when I seen an almost newborn kitten meowing like crazy.

It was orange with bright blue eyes. I picked it up and for the first time I seen the back yard. There was a pool, a large grass area, a bar, and a shelter with tables underneath.

The kitten started sucking on my shirt with her eyes closed. She's so adorable!!! I took her to my room and fed her a tiny bottle of milk. She fell asleep on my pillow. I ran back upstairs where Chris stood on the phone. He looked very mad and sad at the same time. When he hung up I asked what was wrong.

"That was my dad. He's in prison for murdering my mom" Chris started crying after revealing this shocking news. I hugged him not expecting him to hug me back so tightly.

To Be Continued......

😁 I lied!!!! I said I would update next weekend and updated today. Haha. Oh um sorry for lying.

😈

Contact Info: SpookyNicole__ on Twitter and Instagram.
Spooky-Nicole on Tumblr.
SpookyNicole on Snapchat.
LaurenP1316 on kik.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 10.3K 44
Sequel to Risky Business. Must read Risky Business to understand this story.
42.9K 1.1K 28
I girl who was - just read the book 📖
188K 5.8K 24
At central high school there's this popular boy named August alsina all the girls love him but then a bet is made to go out with the nerd of high sch...
20.4K 519 18
(Choi Beomgyu x Kang Taehyun) read the book and youll find out