The Turtles and Me [IN PROGRE...

By Crazylitbunny

Rowan Fox: the iconic girl, the infamous young dancer of the past decade, cute, intelligent, shy... But, hone... More

The Meeting
Rise of The Turtles (part 1)
Turtle Temper
New Friend Old Enemy
I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman
Metalhead
Monkey Brains
Never Say Xever
The Gauntlet
Panic In The Sewers
Mousers Attack!
It came From The Depths
I, Monster
New girl in town
The Alien Agenda
TCRI
The Cockroach Terminator
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of My Enemy
Karai's Vendetta
The Nightmare Begins
The Pulverizer Returns!
Knowing You Better
Parasitica!
The Truth's Out
Finally, I'm Free!
Heroes, Save Us!!

The Pulverizer

44 4 8
By Crazylitbunny

It was late at night on the surface of New York. I could hear the bustle of the city as cars honked at each other from above, buses coughing raggedly, unaware of the mutants below the underbelly of the city, in an old train station that seemed better days. We were at a subway tunnel, waiting for Donnie to show up with his new invention. He was sure that we all would like it and that it was one of his best inventions yet. My legs dangled from where I was sitting with others on the edge of the platform.

This surprise better be good.

"Hey Rowny..."

I turned to Blue and raised an eyebrow, smiling at him warmly. "What is it?" I asked. "I want to thank you for everything you did last night. For comforting me." he thanked and stepped forward, arms encircling around me in a warm, loving embrace. "Anytime. Even though I still think that your plan sucks." I added the last part with a teasing tone, grinning as I hugged him back.

I couldn't stop thinking about Karai ever since that night. How fun the three of us had when were young and innocent. And it just...ended, because of one, big, stupid mistake. Karai and Jewel were like sisters to me. I was the levelheaded one, the one who liked to have fun but was responsible when she needed to be. Karai was more of the rebellious one who talked back and liked to tease people. And Jewel was the one who wanted to have fun and she liked to sass her superiors, a loveable spitfire who caused way too much trouble. Just like me, just like Karai. It was our thing and we all...it's complicated. And I knew how Jewel could be when it came to holding a grudge, I knew how she would react and I knew she wouldn't like it.

And I totally understood her.

My time in the Foot Clan was the most painful experience of my life. I knew Karai couldn't leave because of her father, but when my parents died...I had no one else to stay for. I wanted Jewel to come with me, but her father was the last person she had left and she couldn't just leave him. I hate to say it, but if I hadn't left so soon, things might've gotten worse for me...for everyone. But what can I expect from a mad man like Shredder, who's so bent on revenge and would stop at nothing until he had Splinter's head at his feet.

Even hurt an innocent.

Mikey was sitting on edge of the tracks, next to Raph as he let out a long, suffering sigh, "Ugh, what's taking so long?" he droned, "Donnie knows I have a short atten-ooh, gum!" I watched as he bent down eagerly to grab a piece of old, chewed-up gum. I wrinkled my nose in disgust, and Raph slapped the piece of candy out of Mikey's hand. Raph planted his hands on his hips.

"Man, this better be worth it."

Something rattled against the tracks, roaring as it rose closer to where we were all sitting. We gawked in surprise when it finally came into view. Out came a large, converted subway car, painted in graffiti art from top to bottom. It was equipped with a long, retractable top-mounted garbage cannon, bumper-mounted crushing jaws at the front, and a sewer lid shooter. It was screeching with effort when it came to one of those dramatic halts before all of us. We all stood there like a bunch of idiots; slacked jaws and wide eyes.

"Worth it."

The doors at the side opened with an elevator 'ding!' to reveal a very smug looking Donnie, who leant against the door with an elbow, "So?" he asked them expectantly.

Blue hopped off our perch and I wordlessly followed him and moved to stand beside a dumbstruck Raphael, "You turned Leatherhead's old subway car into this?" he asked, gesturing to it with a hand, and I stare at the large vehicle with a mixture of surprise and pride. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Raph looking up at him, "Donnie, have I ever told you how awesome you are?" he asked. Donnie grinned, "No you haven't."

"Well I am seriously considering it."

I rolled my eyes, but smiled nonetheless. Mikey started wandering around the subway car and started to feel the vehicle like it was some kind of shiny, new toy. "What do you call this thing?" Blue asked and I looked up at Donnie in curiosity, as I was interested too. "Well," Donnie began to explain like an eager child showing off his latest drawing, "It's a Transaxle, Multi-Armored, Electromagnetic-"

"The SHELLRAISER!"

Mikey was standing proudly with his fingers curled, resembling thick, green claws. We all stare at him oddly, and I raised an eyebrow at him, "What?" Donnie barked in confusion.

"The Shellraiser!" Mikey repeated enthusiastically. "It's the perfect name!"

The guys and I share a blank look. "That is the perfect name." Blue said bemusedly. I nodded in total agreement. Itdidkinda sound like a pretty awesome name. How does he come up with this stuff?

"Of course it is, bro! You guys always underestimate me-ooh, gum!" he cried yet again, diving for the gross piece of gum again. I scrunch my nose, making a quiet and disgusted sound. Doesn't he know where orwhothat came from? Disgusting.

Donnie led us inside the subway car, letting us take a good look at the Shellraiser. There were four stations for each of them; the driver's seat, some type of battle station, a map section, and a computer set-up at the back of the car.

Donnie sat down on the computer station and flipped a switch, and a flash of a neon purple covered the whole place, activating on all of the stations. The engine started up with a smooth purr, each of us exclaiming in awe.

Donnie turned to them all and began to explain, "Now, I've assigned everyone to a station based on your individual skill sets. I can't drive because my station's in the back, so-"'

"DRIVER!"

And the three of them raced towards the driver's seat, shoving and pushing one another in the process like a litter of quarreling kittens. I rolled my eyes at three children and shook my head in amusement as I folded my arms across my chest. Out of the corner of my peripheral vision, I saw Donnie make a move to unsheathe his Bo staff, but I stopped him with a gesture of my arm. "I got this." I assured him and he nodded in thanks. I curled my hands and threw an ice dagger on the chair, instantly shutting the three bickering turtles up as they whirled around to meet our eyes questionably. Don took a step forward, his expression stern and unwavering.

"Rowan drives."

My eyes widened in surprise and I turned my head to Donnie, gaping at him like a fish out of water; my jaw slacked open. The shock ebbed away and a wide grin spread across my face as I raised a fist high in the air, "Yes! In your ugly face Raph!" I exclaimed in triumph, making said turtle scowl. The other two eyes widened and stared at Donnie like he had grown a second head. "Why?" Raph and Mikey demanded.

"She's least likely to hit something just for fun." Don replied and Blue crossed his arms. "And what about me? I'm responsible enough to drive!" he defended and narrowed his eyes. "I can't be sure about that Leo. But you can help her! That's why I placed an extra chair on that station." Don replied and the three nodded.

"True."

We all sat on our stations. Raph on weapons, Mikes at navigation, Donnie at computers and Blue with me on driving. Smirking, I placed my hands on the wheel, observing the area of my station. It had plenty screens above and in front of me since the subway car didn't include a window like regular cars. "Uh...are you sure you can handle this thing, Rowny?" Blue asked me in uncertainty. "Trust me, hon. I'm an expert. I drove thousands of cars in my life and bikes." I quipped, scoffing. "Driving the Shell-Raiser is just a piece of cake." I added, looking at my boyfriend who had a raised eyebrow.

It was true; I did go on a bunch of missions back in the Foot where I was required to drive some sort of vehicle. Usually we had to drive away in a van, car, but mostly the motorbikes. Karai and Jewel were obsessed with the bikes.

Especially Jewel.

I turned back to a screen in front of me and smirked. "So how do I get this baby going?" I asked excitedly, and as if on cue, a screen flickered to life and I saw Donnie looking at me through the screen. "Okay, both of you just ease the throttleeverso sli-"

I gripped the throttled and Blue and I pulled it forward as gently as we could. The back of my neck burned from the contact our hands made and I only prayed my cheeks weren't as red. We flinched violently as the Shellraiser lurched forward at an extraordinary speed, my heart beating out of my chest now. "Now that's something!" I shouted jubilantly and increased the speed. "Gotta admit, Rowan knows to drive!" Raph remarked from his station and I rolled my eyes with a scoff. "You haven't seen anything yet, Raphie." I snarked back, and saw Blue glancing at me out of the corner of my eye. "Can't wait to find out." he said with a suave grin and I blushed a beet red.

"What is powering this thing?"

"The Kraang power cell we got from Leatherhead."

I raised an eyebrow, glancing back at Don. "I thought you said that thing was dangerous, like the Kraang could track it." Blue pointed out in concern. "That's why I put it under a lead glass shield. Now I can regulate the output and prevent the Kraang from detecting its signal." D replied. "Nice idea, Don!" I said, giving my friend and brother a thumbs up.

"I hate to interrupt, but...dead end!"

I looked at the screen in front of me and saw indded that there was dead end. I pressed the pedal, somehow decreasing the speed but it didn't stopthe Shellraiser. Unsure of what to do, I kept pressing the pedal anxiously. "Donnie, how can I stop this thing?!" I yelled.

"Don't!"

I widened my eyes in shock and snapped my head at a screen above me. "Are you fucking crazy?! You're gonna have us all killed!" I shrieked and Blue held my wrist tight.

"Trust me!"

Yeah, like I can depend on you for my sure death! I thought angrily and narrowed my eyes. The end was closer and closer. We all screamed and my muscles tensed. The next thing I saw was us on the busy roads of New York without a scratch! The others sighed in relief behind me and Blue slowly let go of my wrist.

"Donnie, you're awesome!" Raph exclaimed while I kept driving fast. "Thanks to our driver here, the Shellraiser didn't earn a single scratch!" Donnie replied. "Merci mon ami!" I chirped in my French accent and Blue's hand grabbed my own. "I like your French accent. Makes you look more like a Frenchwoman." he pointed out and I glanced at him. "You really think so? What else do I look like?" I asked, smiling kindly. "Like yourself." Blue replied and I returned his sweet, loving kiss. "Cutie pie..." I cooed, before turning my attention back to driving.

"This thing have a stereo?" Mikes asked after humming a song. "What good would this thing be without some tunes?" Donnie asked smoothly and I heard him pressing a button. Classical music spread all over the vehicle and we all groaned in unison. I narrowed my eyes and shot Don a flat glare. "Are you serious?" I droned. Donnie chuckled and gestured to another button.

"Check out the second movement."

The classical music changed into a rock one, and we all cheered in an instantly, bobbing our heads to the beat. I closed my eyes in satisfaction and let the sweet music to do its work.

Are you sick of it?

Raise your hands,

Get rid of it!

While there's a fighting chance.

Are you over it?

Bored to death?

Have you had enough regret?

Take a stand, raise your hands...

If you're sick of it!

I sang along with the song and made a sharp turn around the corner of a block as the turtles all cheered behind me.

Are you over it?

Bored to death?

Have you had enough regret?

Take a stand, raise your hands...

If you're sick of it!

Still singing, I swiveled the Raiser in a donut shape before driving forward.

If you're sick

If you're sick

If you're sick

Suddenly, something banged the roof of the Shellraiser and I remembered that Raph was up there. "Rowan, pull over!" he ordered and I nodded. I pressed the pedal brake and stopped at an alleyway. I fixated my look on a screen as the turtles surrounded me.

The Purple Dragons were running into that alley, holding a suitcase. I crossed my arms. "Purple Jerks?" I mumbled and Blue laughed behind me, wrapping his hands around my waist. "Oh, this night just keeps getting better and better!" he crowed. "Oh yeah! It's like candy for my knuckles. And tonight's Halloween." Raph boasted and punched his knuckles with a smile of satisfaction. "Wait a minute. Who's that?" Donnie asked, pointing at something on the screen. I raised an eyebrow and took a closer look. It was a figure, chubby and short.

"Excuse me, boys. I think you forgot to pay for that. But don't worry, I accept cash, check, orteeth."

I smirked at the line. It was nice and well thought. "That was a pretty good line." Blue mused and I nodded in agreement. "Well, using it on the Purple Jerks..." I replied and shifted into a more comfortable position on my seat.

"What are you gonna do? There's one of you and three of us."

"Oh, you want to call a couple of friends, make it even?"

I chuckled and crossed my arms. "Gotta admit. This guy's got nuts." I said and I smirked wider. "You got that right vampire princess." Raph replied.

"It's time to face the wrath of the Pulverizer!"

Pulverizer? Lame name to be completely honest but he made up for it with his cool lines! Mikey giggled happily and I turned to him. "This is going to be great!" he exclaimed and I rolled my eyes, turning back to watch the whole scene. Pulverizer jumped down to the light and we finally got a better look at him from where he stood. He wore a turtle costume and a mask similar to Raph's. He had some weight and I think he was younger than us. Maybe 13 ,14...

I'm not sure.

The Pulverizer threw a flurry of clumsy kicks and half-hearted punches at the Dragons, yelling ridiculous war cries all the while. What's worse...notoneof them hit their mark on the Jerks at all. I shook my head in disbelief and scoffed. It's the Purple Dragons. Even the lamest of the lamest could beat them!

"...or not..."

Seemed that the Dragons got bored and attacked Pulverizer, beating him up badly. "Ooh!" we all exclaimed and looked away from the screen. I squeezed my eyes shut and curled my hands into fists. "Oh! The Pulverizer's getting just...Well, I don't know the word, but we gotta help him!" Mikey said and I peeled my eyes open and gave him a curt nod. Then, we all got out from the Shellraiser and stood behind the Dragons. My gaze fell on Pulverizer who was lying on the ground. He had a black eye and drops of blood were slithering down from his nose and mouth.

"How do you like the odds now, Fong?" Blue retorted coolly and Fong made a sharp turn, eyes wide and his jaw tasted concrete. Pulverizer lifted his head and I saw his brown eyes brighten with excitement. "The turtles!" he exclaimed before he sawmeand gasped. "And Rowan! A dream come true!" he yelled and I rolled my eyes to the heavens.

"How does he know who we-"

We gained into defensive stances to fight the gang. I kicked the largest member on his stomach and grasped his neck. Applying some of my super strength, I threw him away with a grunt. "Nice combo, Rowan! High five!" Pulverizer exclaimed and raised a hand in the air. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. One of the Dragons suddenly grabbed Pulverizer's raised hand and threw the boy on my side. I went intangible and let Pulverizer to pass through me easily. "You can do that?! Awesome!" I heard him exclaiming dreamily behind me and I just rolled my eyes for the umpteenth time tonight. I punched the large one in the face and back flipped, trapping him into ice shield.

"Fong's getting away!"

"Oh no he don't!"

I saw a kuragashima chain flying to Fong who was running away with the suitcase. Unfortunately for Mikey, the chain wrapped around Pulverizer who tried to prevent Fong. What a dummy, I thought and super sped to the alley that Fong ran into only to find he was gone. I started to curse under my breath and clenched my hands. Along with that, sirens sounded from a distance and they were coming to our side fast. Great, what else will happen tonight?!

"Cops! We gotta go!" Blue ordered and we all followed him. "I hate cops." I said to Blue who smirked. "I know, they ruin the party all the time." he snarked and I snickered and bump my hip on his. "And what a party..." I said and smirked too.

"Oh, uh, hey great teamwork guys!"

I rolled my eyes. "What does he want now?" I retorted angrily and my fingers curled into trembling fists. We reached the Shellraiser and quickly shuffled inside, sitting at our stations. I pulled on the seatbelt and placed my hands on the wheel. "Look, I don't know who you think you are, or what you think you're doing, but-"

"Raph! Close the fucking door and sit down!" I barked at Raph and I heard the usual ding from the door. The engine purred to life and I pressed the pedal, rushing away. Rock rebounded from the walls all over the Raiser and again, I started to sing the song.

Are you sick of it?

Raise your hands,

Get rid of it!

While there's a fighting chance.

Are you over it?

Bored to death?

Have you had enough regret?

Take a stand, raise your hands...

"You guys hear something?" Blue asked and I turned my head to him. "Sorry...it's me, humming the song." I replied sheepishly and Blue smiled. "Never mind." he said and kissed my cheek. Soon, we arrived at the lair and I let out a huge sigh. "We're good!" I announced and untied my seatbelt with a click. But before I could do a single step...

"We've got a problem..."

I raised an eyebrow and walked out of the Shellraiser, finding Pulverizer standing still with a wide, bright smile stuck on his lips. I narrowed my eyes and the green lug passed in front of my vision and my fangs unsheathed from my gums, pricking my bottom lip. "What the hell?!" I shrieked and felt my rage escalating. "Are you okay?" D asked Pulverizer and I snapped my head to him. "I'd rather see him dead Don." I spat with distaste and crossed my arms.

"Uh, sure! You-You can survive with just one kidney, right?" Pulverizer tripped over his wording making me and Raph growl like a pair of hungry tigers. "Great, first this doofus gets in the way of a good Purple Dragon stomping, and now he knows where our lair is!" Raph complained and I nodded sharply. "That's what exactly I thought, buddy." I agreed, narrowing my eyes at Pulverizer. "Oh, no problem! I blacked out most of the way here." Pulverizer said and I scoffed. He turned to me and widened his eyes.

Aaaand...

He screamed.

"Oh my God! Rowan Fox! I'm your biggest fan!" he shrieked elatedly and walked a bit closer to my side. "You're the most fiercest, beautiful and unique girl in the world! Can I have your autograph?" he asked, taking my hand. I pulled it away as if I'd just been burned and growled. "Why should I?" I retorted and crossed my hands. "Please...I will do anything for you!" he begged and I walked away. Blue growled angrily while the other three snickered. "Someone's got a fan." Raph teased and I hurled a large snow ball at him. "You better shut up." I threatened and placed my hands on my hips. Mikey elbowed my arms and giggled. "This is gonna be so funny!" he whispered in excitement and I raised a hand warningly in the air. Mikes smiled sheepishly and stepped away from me.

"How do you know we exist?" I heard Donnie asking and I turned back to the conversation with the Bluepants. Yeah, that's what I was gonna call him since he was a total food is. "Oh, I saw you months ago. You were like 'Let's finish this' oh and you were, like, all 'you're going down!' and then you were, like, all 'Bees!' Oh! And you were, like...you were like the strong, silent type." Pulverizer replied, showing each of the turtles before his gaze fell on me. "And you...m'lady, you were perfect!" he sighed dreamily with lovestruck eyes and I growled. Hold on for a sec...'Bees'? That means... Uh-Oh... He saw us when we fought Stockman for the first time! My eyes widened to the size of dinner plates and I slapped a hand on my cheek, not believing how we could be so foolish. "Dudes, dudette, we have a stalker." Mikey whispered behind me and I rolled my eyes. "Really. You don't say." I whispered back and crossed my arms.

"You inspired me to become a hero. I saw you guys and I thought 'what have they got that I haven't got?'" Bluepants continued. "Yeah, years of training martial arts with a great master of ninjitsu. And you don't." I antagonized with a playful smirk. "No, an awesome costume and a girl with red hair and beautiful eyes!" Pulverizer winked at me. I growled again and prepared to punch him but I sensed Blue ordering a katana behind me and I turned to him. "Put the katana down. I can handle this." I retorted. Blue widened his eyes. "But...he...Rowny-"

"Put it down and letmeto handle this."

Blue sighed and placed his sword on his back. "A-Are you two dating?! Noooo!" Pulverizer wailed and fell down to his knees. I smirked.

"Oh yeah...I'm gonna enjoy this..."

After hours, Donnie and I decided to fix the Shellraiser, leaving the Bluepants to play with stuff. The other three went off to find Stockman's plan and they refused to take this idiot back home. Reminder: slap their heads whenever they come back.

Anyway...

D and I were on the top of the van, the toolbox standing between us. "Wicked staff." Pulverizer exclaimed down from us. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and handed D a tool. "Put it down Bluepants." I said to the baby down there without even giving him a single look. "Hey, Rowan! Check out my sweet moves!" Bluepants called and I ignored him for one more time. "Put the staff down." Donnie replied annoyed and handed me a tool.

"No, let me show my girl this one thing!"

My hands covered my face in disbelief and shook my head. "Can he get any dumber?" I asked out loud and Donnie placed a hand on my shoulder. "Trust me, I hate it too but we have to get used to him for a while." he replied and I groaned. "Great! Just great!" I exclaimed and kept fixing the Raiser. Whistling could be heard near us and I sensed something flying towards us. I raised a hand and grabbed D's staff with ease. Then, I stood up and back flipped off the subway car, landing successfully on my feet.

I turned to Bluepants and tapped a foot on the ground. "Would you sit silently somewhere or shall I tie you up?" I snapped and Pulverizer smiled sheepishly at me. Donnie landed next to me and I handed him his staff. "Look, if you must play with the staff, and apparently, you must, try this." he said annoyed and spun his staff in front of him. Pulverizer looked at him in awe as Don kept spinning his Bo. "Okay, now you see what I'm doing? Slowly. Keep your hands near your center and switch sides. Smooth. Fluid, right?" D instructed and handed the staff to Pulverizer.

I felt my phone vibrate inside my pocket and I pulled it out, seeing that I had a message from Jewel. Glancing to the other two, I walked away from them and stood in the front of the door. Then, I read the message.

Please don't text me during a photoshoot. My phone was off. Seriously. Karai's back? Who cares? Sooner or later that bitch would crawl into the corner with herdaddyand follow his steps like a desperate, miserable puppy. And if you think she's here only to apologize to us, you gotta be a dumbass to believe that. You and I know better than everyone else that Karai doesn't have a good side and because ofher, our lives went to hell. Don't even fucking think to forgive her. Okay?

I sighed heavily and looked over the wall opposite to me. But then, my eyes narrowed by the memories that were flooding back and I suddenly realized that Jewel was right.

The old Karai was gone.

Just as the old me was, for the most part. I wasn't the badass girl everyone thought I was. I didn't kill innocent lives and threatened anymore of Shredder's rivals like I was some kind of mindcontrolled robot. I wasn't that scared, frightened little who had always considered that monster as her protector or idol. He wasn't my master, he wasn't the dictator of my life anymore.

No.

Those experiences and missions led me to what I am today. They turned me into the real me, whoever I was. And even though I wanted to have the old Karai back, I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Not with Shredder looming over our heads, watching our every move, hunting us down like we were a pack of wolves. My hopes diminished, flying away like a flock of pigeons.

I turned my T-Phone off and walked back to the boys only to find Bluepants showing off his suit. "I want to be a hero now. I don't have time for the basics. Show me the good stuff!" he demanded to Donnie and I rolled my eyes skywards. "I can't believe you still want that." I mumbled under my breath while Donnie sighed heavily.

Why is Blue torturing me that bad?!

Well, seeing that we didn't had any other choice, Donnie and I decided to train Pulverizer some basic skills. Needless to say that our friend screamed out loud from happiness when he heard the great news and especially, when he learned that I would teach him too.

I leaned on the tree, my gun had been raised to Bluepant's side and ordered him what to do. I threatened him if he wouldn't leave me alone, he would have a bullet in his head. Heh, that was something that both I and Donnie liked.

Donnie was showing him how to do some rolls and they did some together. Rolling though for Pulverizer led him straight to Splinter's room. My eyes went wide and I let my gun clatter on the mats as I ran up to the rolling Pulverizer. "No, stop!" I yelled, "You're headed for-"

CRASH!

"Splinter's room..."

"Rowan. Donatello." Sensei's annoyed voice heard from the room and he came out, holding Bluepants from his suit with one hand. I slapped my forehead and shook my head in disbelief. "I hate my life." I mumbled. "Does this belong to you?" Sensei asked pointing Pulverizer. D and I shared a look. "Sensei, Pulverizer. Pulverizer, Sensei." I introduced nervously and smiled sheepishly. "Pleased to meet you!" Pulverizer replied, waving and turned to me. "Hey, does he know he's a rat?" he whispered to me and I narrowed my eyes before Sensei threw him down, still looking annoyed.

"He knows."

Donnie stepped forward. "We're sorry, Sensei. We found him on the street, trying to fight the Purple Dragons, and he accidentally wound up in the lair...so we thought we'd teach him a few basics-"

"Yeah! And they're doing a great job! Especially Rowan..."

I snapped at Pulverizer, giving him a death glare and I felt my fangs scratching my bottom lip. "Who gave you permission to talk, asshole?!" I hissed as Bluepants widened his eyes in shock. "O-Oh...you're a v-vampire?! Awesome!" he laughed giddily and I growled madly. "Please tell me I'm dreaming..." I begged Donnie who shook his head negatively. "Unfortunately not." he replied as Pulverizer showed us some moves we showed him. "Apparently, you have not taught him shame. May I speak with the two of you for a moment?" Sensei asked from behind me.

"Hai, Sensei."

We followed Sensei and stood away from Bluepants, close to Sensei's room. "Rowan and Donatello, he has no business learning our art. He is...a doofus." Sensei said, glancing over at Pulverizer. "Hai Sensei, we know that. Remember though that five years ago, I was in his place." I countered and he shot me with a glare. His crimson eyes were telling that I was lying and I returned the look, telling him I knew it but Donnie didn't know about my real past. "And he's gonna put himself at risk no matter what we do. We just want to teach him enough so he doesn't get creamed." Donnie said. "And stop flirting with me..." I added with a roll of my eyes.

Sensei remained silent for a while.

"Hmm...you may but if you two train him, you are responsible for whatever happens." he said few moments later and both of us nodded.

Let's begin anyway.

Like we promised Sensei, we taught some easier moves to Pulverizer so that he could defend himself against someone. But I hoped that he would forget them easily. For protecting myself from a possible hug attack and love confessions, I decided to fly above the boys into my ghostly ability and order Bluepants what to do.

It worked.

"Put your left leg up here, right leg down here, twist your hips." I ordered and Bluepants did it without a second thought. He wrapped his legs around Donnie's and he tried to push D down. "Aaaand... down I go." Donnie said and Pulverizer struggled from effort. "Aaaand...down I go." D repeated and placed his hands on his hips. Pulverizer tried more with no results and I smirked. Yeah...total doofus.

"And down I-"

Donnie fell down much to my surprise and Bluepants celebrated his attempt. "Yes! I did it! Did you see that, Rowan? When do I get my black belt?" he asked me with too much enthusiasm and I rolled my eyes. "Not in a million years." I replied with a playful smirk as Pulverizer pouted. I landed on the mat and turned into my usual form, crossing my arms.

Donnie's T-Phone rang.

He picked it up as I raised a curious eyebrow. "Donatello." he said but immediately shut up as Mikey yelled through the phone. "That's not possible. If he was bitten, it's venom, not poison." he said couple secs later. Mikey yelled once more and hung up. Donnie took his box and looked at me. "Raph's been bitten. We gotta go to Stockman's lab and make an antidote. Can you help me?" he asked and I nodded. "Sure." I replied.

We ran to the lab and got inside the Shellraiser and I quickly sat on Mikey's seat. "Hey, you know how to drive?" I heard D asking Pulverizer and my eyes turned into venomous slits. "I'm the driver here in case you forgot!" I retorted and crossed my arms. "I know, Rowan but I need your help. You know how to drive Pulverizer?" Donnie asked again the Bluepants who nodded and sat onmystation. I scoffed and laid back on the chair, arms folded over my stomach stubbornly.

Yep. That's definitely NOT my day.

"Watch out!"

The tires squealed and the Shellraiser made a sharp turn with my head smacking on the map. I groaned and rubbed the back of my head, giving a death glare to Bluepants. "I thought you said you fucking knew how to drive!" I accused angrily and he chuckled sheepishly in the front. "I usually don't go over eight miles an hour my lady." he replied, causing me to growl like a wild animal. "If we're coming out of this alive, I swear to kill you as soon as possible!" I retorted.

"Just try to hold it steady, okay? I gotta mix this antidote for Raph." I heard Donnie saying and I turned to him with a glare. "Why? I should be driving the Shellraiser, not him!" I whined heatedly as my adoptive brother grabbed the materials for the antidote. "I'm not gonna repeat myself. I need your help. So, stop complaining and sit down." Don barked in irritation and I groaned in annoyance.

"Guys? You still there?"

I grabbed the T-Phone and sighed. "Sorry dude. What are his symptoms?" I asked Mikey and knelt down to Donnie, handing him whatever he needed.

He keeps telling me I'm the smartest guy I know."

I rolled my eyes. "Which is not true." I said sarcastically and Donnie nodded. "Okay, he's delusional." he replied to Mikes. The tires squealed again and I bumped on Raph's seat. I snapped my head to Bluepants, vision filling with red spots and the green thing passed again. "Can you drive normally for once?!" I shrieked and breathed deeply. I turned to the T-Phone. "What's his color?" I asked Mikey.

"Green, dudette, and I mean WAY more than usual."

The tires screeched again as I handed D a bottle. "Does he have any nausea?" I asked Mikes and mixed two ingredients that Donnie gave me.

"Nah, he doesn't have any...ah, what the-I knew you stole my pizza! You liar!"

I rolled my eyes and looked over to Donnie. "He's got nausea, Don." I said and he nodded, showing me another bottle. I gave it to him.

"Guys, get here now!"

"On it Mikes." I replied and hung up. Right on time, an alarm beeped and the vehicle stopped. "The road's blocked. We gotta go around." Pulverizer announced as Don and I looked at him. "Yeah, no time to 'go around'. You have to jump it." Donnie said much to our little friend's surprise.

"What?!"

I narrowed my eyes and clenched a fist. "You wanna be a fucking hero? Jump it!" I yelled and Pulverizer shrugged sheepishly. "Yeah, uh...about the 'hero thing'-"

"JUMP IT!"

Seeing that Pulverizer did nothing at all, I sped to the driver's seat and drove the Raiser straight to the wall, crashing into Stockman's lab. D and I quickly rushed out of the Raiser, sprinting to different directions. He to Raph and I to Blue. He hugged me tightly and I returned it with gusto. But then, I slapped him across the cheek and Blue yelped from pain. "Uh...what was that for?" he asked rubbing his cheek in pain. I crossed my arms. "For leaving me with Bluepants." I retorted and Blue laughed. "Okay, I'm sorry." he replied and shoved away some tiffs, kissing my nose.

"Raph, you still with us, buddy?"

"Donnie?"

"Yeah, Raph."

"Why are there fingers on my feet?"

We turned to the others and looked at them. "Hang in there, buddy. You'll be okay." Donnie soothed, handing the antidote to Raph. "Thanks, magical unicorn." Raph slurred and drank the antidote. I smirked at the last phrase and held Blue's hand. Groaning, Raph stood up and he looked like his normal self and we all sighed in relief.

"That was awesome! We saved him!"

I turned to Pulverizer, eyes burning and my rage needed a smalltickto explode. The green blob passed again in front of my vision and those red spots grew larger, almost blinding in my vision. My fangs also unsheathed and pricked my bottom lip, blood slithering into my mouth and mostly my tongue. "'We' saved him?! You wanted to stop and sell ice cream!" I shrieked and I felt a hand holding my arms and tried to pull me back. "If I hadn't jumped and smashed through that wall-" Pulverizer tried to say but my yell made him to shut up. "I did it! You just stood there like a fucking statue!" I raised a hand in the air with my claws out and ready to scratch Bluepants.

"Uh, guys...is the Shellraiser supposed to do that?"

I turned to the Shellraiser which was surrounded by something pink and I immediately lowered my hand. Donnie ran up to it, face expression showing his total anxiety and we all followed him. When I stepped inside, I saw the shield glass broken and the power cell was giving some kind of electricity outside the glass. "Oh, shit! The Kraang can now find the energy signature!" I exclaimed in shock. "We gotta get back underground before they come looking for the power cell!" Blue ordered and we all ran to our stations. I sat on my own and activated the Raiser, driving away from Stockman's lab, increasing speed each second. The screen in front of me showed some Kraang standing and my ears caught something stepping on the roof. "Aw, go to hell." I said under my breath and narrowed my eyes.

"Hold her steady, Rowan. I'll take care of these jokers." Raph ordered from his station and I nodded sharply. "You got it bro." I replied and glanced up to a screen above me, noticing more Kraang on the roof. "Guys, they're on the roof!" Blue ordered to Don and Mikes who climbed up there. The Kraang on the road kept increasing and Raph's trash balls didn't do anything. An idea crossed my mind and I turned to Blue. "Can you take my place for a while?" I asked and my boyfriend raised an eyebrow. "Sure. What-"

I went ghost and flew past the Raiser using my intangible ability. I flew to the kraang and threw a big ectoplasm ball, exploding many but not all. I froze the others and the Shelraiser passed on them before it crashed on a wall. The turtles came out a bit dizzy but they quickly rushed into the fight. Back flipping in the air, I turned back to my normal form and landed on the ground, slicing Kraang with my claws. Sometime, a droid was about to hit Blue from behind and I shot it with an ice dagger. My Blue turned confused to me and I smiled at him. "What?" he asked still being confused. "Oh, nothing to worry about." I replied peeking his soft lips.

Then, I turned back to battle.

Out of my corner of eye, I saw a kraang coming out from the Shell-Raiser, holding the power cell. "He's got the cell!" Blue yelled making my teeth to grind. Right that time, Pulverizer passed in front of me running after the droid.

"I'll stop him!"

"Pulverizer, no!"

"I can do this!"

Hearing the last phrase, I rolled my eyes skywards. "You really can't Bluepants." I mumbled and ran up to him with Donnie following me. The kraang was still running with the cell and that made Don furious. "Hey! That's my power source, slime bot!" he yelled. A bunch of Kraang surrounded us and the kraang with the cell was now entering a helicopter. Donnie and I tried to push away from us the kraang but they becoming more and more.

"Ow! Donnie! Rowan!"

I looked at the source of the voice and realized that Pulverizer was in trouble too. I glanced at the copter, which was slowly taking off the ground, and back at Donnie. "Go and help Pulverizer. I'll take care of the power cell." I said to him and we quickly ran to our own directions. I super sped to the helicopter and jumped inside before it took off. I fought the Kraang and I tried to reach the power cell but one of them pushed me out of the helicopter and I fell into Blue's arms. "Gotcha..." he whispered in my ear and I sighed heavily, looking at the copter which flew away.

"Definitely not my night."

After hours of pushing the broken down Shellraiser, we finally got back to the lair. Actually, I pushed it all way here while the other four were just walking behind me. I gotta thank my enhanced strength for that and the fact that the Raiser wasn't that heavy.

Anyway.

I sat on my bed, pulling aside my box of pizza and grabbed my phone, tapping the screen frantically as I texted Jewel. She told me that she was in the movies with her agent but she could text me. She claimed the movie seemed like a waste of her time and she rather do anything else other than watch some drama flick.

This girl surprises me every day.

Fire Queen: Rowan, you know this. Karai's Karai and you gotta stop trying to change her.

I looked at my closet as memories from the good times we had with Kara popped up. Jewel was right. The old Karai was gone thanks to Shredder and...I couldn't do anything to bring her back. Even though I wanted to so badly.

Me: I know that, Jewel. But you shouldn't forget that it was SHREDDER the one who shaped Karai into who she is now today. I know you hate this but I'm not gonna give up on Karai like YOU did.

Fire Queen: I DIDN'T give up on Karai. I just couldn't deal with all this shit after my dad died. Don't do that, Rowan. SHE ruined everything between the three of us, and if anyone's gonna fix it, it should be HER! Stop thinking about her already and just let it go. Move on, remember? It's our #1 motto.

Me: Of course I didn't forget that! But I can't stop thinking about her either. Blue's right, all we need to do is be patient, ESPECIALLY you.

Fire Queen: Patience. Right. Now, I'm 100% sure that you have lost your goddamn mind, woman. I don't care about what your stupid boyfriend thinks. He's just some pimp that's daydreaming of a better future and a perfect world that's all rainbow and sunshine.

My blood boiled at her blunt and harsh words, my eyes narrowing in venomous rage. I closed my eyes and breathed in and exhaled, a trick Sensei taught me a long time ago so I could control my temper. Easy Red. Jewel doesn't know the turtles as much you do. Yet.

Me: Think of what you want and think of what I want. We should probably stop talking now. Shredder still thinks you're dead and we should keep it that way. It's that important.

Fire Queen: Okay, yeah, no prob. Oh shit. The movie's over and William wants to go for dinner with some other agents. Talk to you later.

Me: Whatever. Kisses.

Fire Queen: Kisses.

That's how our conversation ended. Closing my T-Phone, I let out another sigh and lay back on my pillow. I grabbed a piece of pizza and slowly took some bites. We couldn't go back to the past and change everything; everything would be ruined all the same as long as Shredder was around. So...

What now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 10K 22
SMUT/LOVESTORY: A girl accidentally sees Raphael and his brothers along the sewer while she was casually hanging around her apartment's rooftop. Raph...
431K 15.9K 66
โ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด.โž โ”โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‡๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“ โœฆโ‹† the stars alight your ...
95.8K 3.1K 15
Victoria was an ordinary New York girl living on her own. She trains herself in ninjutsu(sneaks to classes and watches through the windows down in Ne...
15.5K 677 21
Nicky (Nicole) Jones had everything she ever wanted. An awesome career, (as the number teen popstar in the world!) and awesome best friends (non othe...