Every Reason I loved her

Por Virginia_Leigh

Theo is an aspiring author and he loves his girlfriend with every ounce of his being, he's never met a girl q... Más

Dedication/Trailer
Chapter 1
Dear...
Chapter 2
Dear...
Chapter 3
Dear...
Chapter 4
Dear...
Chapter 5
Dear...
Chapter 6
Dear...
Chapter 7
Dear...
Chapter 8
Dear...
Chapter 9
Dear...
Chapter 10
Dear...
Chapter 11
Dear...
Chapter 12
Dear...
Chapter 13
Dear...
Chapter 14
Dear...
Chapter 15
Dear...
Chapter 16
Dear...
Chapter 17
Dear...
Chapter 18
Dear...
Chapter 19
Dear...
Chapter 20
Dear...
Chapter 21
Dear...
Chapter 22
Dear...
Dear...
Chapter 24
Dear....
Chapter 25
Dear...
Chapter 26
Dear...
Chapter 27
Dear...
Chapter 28
Dear...
Chapter 29
Dear...
Chapter 30
Dear...
Chapter 31
Dear...
Chapter 32
Dear...
Chapter 33
Dear...
Chapter 34
Dear...
Chapter 35
Dear...
I Love Him
Acknowledgments

Chapter 23

2 0 0
Por Virginia_Leigh

          It's surprisingly easy to get a marriage license. You pay 35 dollars and you sign a few documents.

"So..." The court clerk, June, says "when's the date?"

"Today." Lana beams at June, she practically shaking with barely contained excitement.

"Well, this says you have to wait a minimum of 24 hours to get married." June explains but she's got a smile on her face.

"We'd very much like to be Mrs. And Mr. Bell today, please." Lana leans across the counter "We've already gotten dressed and his grandma is getting an ordained minister and she bringing my bouquet."

June chuckles, everyone smiles when Lana is around.

"I noticed." June eyes Lana's robe "can't let the groom see the dress?" she guesses, lana nods and smiles at me "See, she knows."

"Whatever you say, Lana." I agree.

"So, can they get married today?" Shaina asks, joining Lana. June grabs another paper and jots a few things down.

"This is a judicial waiver, sign the bottom and we'll get you two married today." June handed Lana a pen. Lana screams and signs her name all big and loopy and hands me the pen. I sign mine with less flare and pass it back to her.

Lana watches the paper as June's hand closes around it and this is it. Lana is really going to be mine.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3.7M 234K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.1M 127K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
930K 83.7K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...