Sister Location: A Not So Swe...

By Screamyourdeath_ST

As a child, y/n loved to go to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Soon, the pizzeria was shut down, William Afton was ar... More

Chapter 1: Escaped
Chapter 2: A Little Pain
Chapter 3: A New Pizzeria
Chapter 4: Funtime Freddy
Chapter 5: Fancy Meetings
Chapter 6: Funtime Foxy's Fancy Entrance
Chapter 7: Ballora's Fancy Entrance
Chapter 8: I'll Protect You...
Chapter 9: Breaking... Breaking... Broken...
Chapter 10: Real Love and Forced Love
Chapter 11: Childbirth
Chapter 12: Emmette
Chapter 13: The Truth
Chapter 14: Ennard's Little Monster
Chapter 15: The Plan...
Chapter 16: Apprentice
Chapter 17: Twisted
Chapter 18: Michael isn't Michael
Chapter 19: Victory.... For Both Evil And Good
Chapter 20: Vengeance
Chapter 21: After The Age Of Ennard
Chapter 22: A Not So Sweet Home

Prolouge

1.3K 34 4
By Screamyourdeath_ST

*Third Person*
Sirens wailed as little six-year-old y/n was being shoved out of her favorite restaurant, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, by her frightened and worried mother. William Afton had just been caught in the act of murdering a child. "Why did he do it?" Y/n wondered. She was not afraid, she was very brave for her age. But the real questions were: why did William Afton himself kill a child? And what's going to happen now?

~Three weeks later~

"Y/n come here for a second," y/n's mother called.
Y/n went downstairs, "what is it mother?"
"William Afton was arrested after a long debate in court."
"Oh, so someone else will run the pizzeria," y/n asked.
"Well, actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. They're closing down the restaurant for good."
"What..."
"They decided to do so because it was too dangerous and anyway, there were reports of blood and flesh being smelled and even seen inside of the animatronics. Honey, you know it's for your own good," y/n's mother said.
Y/n started crying, "It's not that simple! That restaurant meant a lot to me, and so did the animatronics! Wait, what's gonna happen to the animatronics? They aren't going to scoop them are they?"
Y/n's mother gave her a sad and tired look. Y/n ran upstairs, went into her room, closed the door, and lied down in her bed sobbing. What was she going to do without that pizzeria?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 530 10
You needed a job and just so happened to come across an ad for Circus Baby's Pizza World. Interested, you applied for the job and were excited to beg...
1.5K 54 7
Circus Baby's Pizza World is the most favorite place by some children! It was very obvious that this beautiful fantasy place had Funtime robot animat...
177K 4.7K 33
When Baby lets you stay at Circus Baby's Pizza World, you uncover some bone-chilling things about the band of party performing animatronics. Al...