Thomas Sanders/Sanders sides...

By Wave_Ranger

**Warning slow updates** ----- ~~~This is a product of me the author please give credit if you take what is m... More

***All of the Authors Notes***
Hello peeps/Request
A/N
READ THIS
boiiii
Taged.
The new Avengers (no spoilers)
Update
Dialogue Prompts/Requests
Artical 13
Important Update
***All of the Thomas stories***
Thomas Sanders x Reader pt1
Thomas Sanders x Reader Part 2
Dating Thomas Would Include
***All of the patton stories***
Patton x Reader
Patton x Reader: Sticky Situation
***All Roman Stories***
Soda ~ Roman x Reader
***All Virgil Stories***
Virgil soulmate au-Part C
Virgil Soulmate Au-Part A
***All Logan Stories***
Cheating- Logan
*ALL OF THOSE GODDAM PREFRANCES*
Halloween costumes
AN/Preferences
How you guys met/soulmate au Pt1
Soulmate au pt2
THANKS GIVING SPECIAL
Prefrences!!
When he gets jealous~
Smoll Preferences
*All Child reader stories*
Sanders x Childish Reader!
BEAN BAG!!
Hi huns

The Childish Side/others

2.6K 39 33
By Wave_Ranger

Yo! Hey guys it is author-chan here with another smoll preferences for MY 1000 READS!!!! Thank you guys sooooo much! It makes me so happy to know that you guys like my stuff and tolerate me! But before I do anything I would like to say that in my one-shot that I posted before this it had child you, and in this chapter I would like to give a wee bit more backstory to 'you'. Then I would like to address the deceit side. After that I will talk about requests and then I will start with the preferences. Okay? Good? Great lets go!
No ones POV:
Y/n was the brightest one out of all the sides, she was the second one there right after Thomas was born. That says a lot it self. But as Thomas got older and more into school, they were taken by Deceit. Hidden. Lost. Alone. They hid them self in fear, not just of him, but the other sides. The dark ones. So they waited and waited and waited, but never lost hope of returning.

Pattons POV:
"Deceit bring them back!" I pleaded to Deceit.
"And what would be in it for me?" He asked back and smirked. I just stood for a moment when Virgil cut in.
"You know they is growing stronger everyday... And soon she will be able to break your spells." Virgil said and crossed his arms. Deceit just groaned at his response and snapped his fingers. A thump could be geared up stairs with a small yelp as deceit disappeared.

Y/n POV:
I can hear them looking for me, they pass by my hiding spot constantly. I worry they might find me, but it is like a game of hide and seek! And I am really good at that game. So I hide. Then a light shined into my spot and I fell onto a hard floor. "AHH!" I yelled in surprise. I looked around to see a bed room. "Whoa..." I said quietly.
"Should we go in?"
"No wait"
"Let them gather her surroundings"
"But they might be hurt"
"They might be scared!"
I heard mumbling come from the door. 'Your brave, just like in the stories' I said to myself in my head. I stepped up to the door and slammed it open. "I am Y/n! You all may bow before me!" I said like the ruler I fantasized of being. Everyone just froze. I tilted my head. "Why is everyone so old?" I asked.

Yo yo yo yo yo! I'll continue that later if you all would like!

  Then on the topic of Deceit, I don't know if I have said this before so I'm going to say it again, I'm not going to do preferences with him until he is in more videos. I hope you guys understand! But he will be mentioned in one-shots if that hasn't been noticed. But a new sanders side is going to be posted next week so ya? Maybe I'll catch him up but bleh.

Okay now I'm going to talk about request! And no, I'm not closing them I am just going to get this clear, anyone who has requested something I am currently working on it now and they should be done this week. But guys please request more, I need ideas. Like I'm sending a S.O.S.

Now that we have all of that covered. ONWARD TO THE PREFERENCES MY LITTLE MARSHMALLOWS!!! (that was slightly aggressive sorry)

1-They catch you dancing (all of the songs are ABOVE the person)
Thomas:
Honestly. The neighbors could hear the music blasting from the living room. You had just came back from a dance class and fell in love with this song. You were dancing all over the place, smiling and laughing. Thomas, poor boy, he just wanted to nap. But when the loud music came on he went downstairs to see who was making all the racket. Then instead found you. I'm pretty sure he even got a video of you too! When the song stopped he walked over and hugged you from behind and kissed your shoulder.

Logan:
You were working on your lap top editing videos for Thomas and other YouTubers when this song came on and you just had to move and groove. Due to your friend teaching you some moves, you were pretty good! So you danced along with the song completely avoiding all of your surroundings. Logan only happened to walk in on you  dancing because he was looking for some papers. But his face was as red as a tomato, so he forgot about the papers, closed the door and walked down stairs. The best part, you didn't even notice!

(Use the dance or the first girl)
Virgil:
He just heard music from your room. Normally he wouldn't go in there because you listened to music when you got moody. But this time he felt the need to go in the room. You and your friend wanted to be able to both do the dance to this song so you were practicing. Near the beginning you heard the door open, you knew it was your boyfriend so your just continued like he wasn't there. Virgil saw the entire dance. He kinda... froze. That was until you turned to him and asked, "So, you like what you see?" And smirked.

Roman:
It was your friends wedding and she asked if everyone could learn how to ball room dance so after a lot of YouTube tutorials and tips, you started to dance and this song came on. Roman could hear the beginning of the song and he smiled. He walked down stairs in the living room to see you dancing alone. So he joined you. You both danced for what seem like ever. It was a fairy tale.

Patton:
You were in the kitchen baking cookies for everyone when you decided to play this song! So you baked and danced your heart out. Patton knowing the smell of cookies, went to the kitchen as fast as he could. He found you though, dancing to the song, using a mixer as a microphone. So he joined grabbing a cookie and singing into it, sometimes taking a bite out of it though.

2-Children(s) names/gender/age
(Bear with me on some things. I'm sorry if any of these are your name, and I just put for the last name as sanders for the sides because....yah)

Thomas:
You both had 3 kids. Two girls and one boy. The boy is 9, and his name is Jasper Matthew Sanders. He is the more adventurous one of them and has no fears. Then the two girls who are twins, identical, they are both 5 and the first girls name is Alexandra Martha Sanders and Alice Maggie Sanders. Alexandra and Alice do everything together and what do they do most? Read and write.

Logan:
You guys had 2 kids. The first being a girl, her name is Grace Elliott Sanders and she is 7. This girl had her father wrapped around her finger. She wasn't bossy but when she wanted something, her father got it for her. The boys name is Peter Gage Sanders, and he is 6. Boy can I tell you, he knows everything about every kind of motorized vehicle. It's crazy.

Virgil:
You guys have 2 kid and they are both girls. The oldest, her name is Megan Ryhan Sanders, she is 8 and is just like you but acts like Virgil. But is so sweet. You both fell in love with her when you first saw her. The youngest is 1 and she is Maxine Athena Sanders, her favorite thing to do is draw... on the walls.

Roman:
You guys had 4 kids. When he told you that he wanted a family, he wasn't kidding. But luckily it was even with 2 girls and 2 boys. The first girl is 10 and her name is Cameron Sophia Sanders. She was always the one in charge and always stayed on track. The next girl is the second youngest, Primrose Jeana Sanders, she is 6 and is the little princess of the family but isn't afraid of getting her hands dirty. The second oldest, Oliver James Sanders, he is 8 and is the quiet one, but when it comes to music, he has the most beautiful voice. Then the youngest is William Noah Sanders, he is the boldest of them all, and is only 4.

Patton:
You guys have 3 kids, one girl and two boys. The oldest is Darlina April Sanders. She is 6 and you chose the name Darlina because it means pure and innocent child, that is just what she is. Then the middle child is Ethan Jackson Sanders, he is 3 and is very energetic. Then the youngest is John Liam Sanders, he is 2 and is attached to you at all times. He just loves you so much, it's so cute!

3-Your pet

Thomas:
You guys got a goldendoodle named sandy, after the beach which is where Thomas proposed to you.

Logan:
You are allergic to fur so you guys got budgies! The ones on the far left is Blue, the one on the far right is Spring, the one next to Spring is Azzy. Then the one next to Blue is Banana.

Virgil:
When you found out that black cat were most killed off in animal shelters you just had to get one. (This is true, black cats are the most kind of cats that are put down in animal shelters btw) You guys named her shadow,

Roman:
You wanted dogs but you didn't know what to get until you heard one of the sides talking about beagles. The one in the front is Elsa and the one in the back is Anna

Patton:
You already had a giant fish tank but Patton wanted to get bunnies, so you went to the pet store and did. The bunny on the right is cloud, the bunny in middle is ash and the bunny on the left is smoky.

Anyway my little marshmallows, I hope you have enjoyed this. It us currently really late and I have school. So see you later little marshmallows BUH BYEEEEEE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 9.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
152K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 34.1K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
149K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...