✔️ Tom Holland Imagines

By donttellpeterparker

His lips were mere millimeters from yours. He was going slow, giving you time to back out if you wanted to. W... More

IMPORTANT
Prompt List
Meeting
Helping Hand
Helping Hand P2
Helping Hand P3
Helping Hand p4
Just One More Day
Don't Get Caught
Meeting Part 2
All My Fault
Confessions
Confessions P2
The Goo Goo Dolls
Don't Get Caught P2
One Hell Of A Night
One Hell Of A Night P2
Ain't My Thing
Lost In The Deep End
Lost In The Deep End P2
Lost In The Deep End P3
A Guy Like That
Falling For The Right Guy
New Text Message
Secrets
Secrets P2
Pulsing Urges
Until You Fell
Until You Fell P2
A Certain Turn Of Events
Phone Kisses
Late Night Trip
Bumping Into You
All The Stars P1
All The Stars Pt 2
Am I Drunk?
Firsts
I Promise
All My Fault
You're A Loser part 1
You're A Loser part 2
You're A Loser part 3
You're A Loser part 4
You're A Loser part 5
You're A Loser Part 6
You're A Loser part 7
You're A Loser part 8
You're A Loser part 9
The First Time
New Text Message Part 2
After
Hold Tight
Opposite Teams
Feelings Are Fatal
Drunk Peter
Lies Uncovered
Losing Control
Claiming What's Yours
Playful Attitude
Just The Way You Are
Make Me Unravel
Late Night Trip
Dancing In The Moonlight
Conquering Social Standards
Deja Vu?
Perfect Illusions
Dine In Date
Finding Peace
Asthmatic
Getting The Guy
Authors Note
Missing Component
When In Europe
Boss Bodyguard
Love Me To Love You
Love Me To Love You Part 2
Boss Bodyguard Part 2
Authors Note
Authors Note
Movie Night
Euro Trip Part 1
Euro Trip Part 2
Euro Trip Part 3
Euro Trip Part 4
Requests
Your Arch Nemesis Part 1
Your Arch Nemesis Part 2
A Hockey Kind Of Love
HSMTMTS
HSMTMTS Part 2
HSMTMTS Part 3
HSMTMTS Part 4
Author's Note
Sex Pollen
New Year's Eve (Not mine)
Authors Note
By The Water Fountain
By The Water Fountain P2
Save Me Tonight
Desperate For You
Searching For You
By The Water Fountain P3
By The Water Fountain P4
Sparks
Sex Pollen
Hi Neighbour
Wish I Was
My Best Friend's Wedding

Rewrite The Stars

3.7K 65 17
By donttellpeterparker

Summary: Could you write a Peter Parker x Stark! Reader? A song fic inspired by 'Rewrite The Stars' from 'The Greatest Showman'. When They're madly in love, but Tony forbids the reader to date Parker. When they were both training, Peter starts singing Zac's parts of the song and the reader soon joins singing Zendaya's parts. Basically what happens in the movie, but with Parker and the reader and instead of swinging around using ropes, they use Peter's webs? Love your work ❤️ -Anon

Requested: Yes, thanks for the request! THIS SONG HAS ME CRYINGG

Word Count: 2.7k

Warning(s)?: HEAPS of angst, Musical AU, Singing Reader!Peter, Lyrics are in bold ()

——————————————————

Rewrite The Stars

"You know why I do all of this right?" You sighed once you heard the familiar sound of your fathers voice from behind you. You were currently leaning against the rails on the balcony outside the avengers complex, you often came outside for the fresh air, admiring New York's night life from above.

"Yes" You responded shortly, not really in the mood to have another one of these 'conversations' with your father.

Tony had walked up beside you and lent against the railing as well, seeming to soak up the view as much as you were. You bit your lip nervously, glancing to your side before looking out again.

"Then you understand why I set these kind of rules..." Here we go again, Tony and his list of 'rules' for you. It was understandable to have rules set for your teenage daughter, but the rules he set were just plain crazy.

"Yes dad, we've only had this discussion a thousand times" You whined, starring down at the streets below.

"Then we'll keep having this discussion till it sinks in" Was his only reply causing you to roll your eyes. You lent away from the railing and turned on your heel, beginning to walk away.

"Hey" You stopped where you were and sighed to yourself once again, slowly spinning back around to face your father.

"I'm doing this for you, to protect you-" You began to grow frustrated with him so you cut him off with a raised voice.

"To protect me? You're not protecting me you're smothering me!" Your tone laced with anger. All your father did was glance down to the ground and shake his head.

"I'm trying to do what's best for you..." He mumbles loud enough for you to hear. You could feel tears beginning to pool in the corner of your eyes but you were too angry to let them fall.

"Yeah, you're always trying to do what's best for me" You sarcastically bit back before turning away, walking through the door. You shut it behind you and made your way into the living room, passing Steve and James as you did.

"Another one?" Steve had commented, not being able to help himself over-hearing.

"Don't even get me started..."

~Training room

You walked over to the speaker set and popped in your phone, hitting the instrumental playlist that you often worked out too. You let the relaxing melody soothe you, letting itself push away the negative energy that was currently flowing through your body.

You had heard the training room doors open but chose to ignore it, focusing on the punching bag that was right in front of you. You released a blow to the poor bag, sending it flying backwards as all of your anger got released through your fists.

"Damn, what did he ever do to you?" You tried to fight the smile that began to crawl across your face at the sound of his voice. You turned around slowly and glanced over to see Peter standing in the door way, his back pack slung over his shoulder.

You let out a soft laugh before turning back around, preparing your stance to repeat the same actions again. You heard the doors soon close and the shuffling of footsteps walk over to the side.

"What are you doing here Peter" It wasn't a question, in fact, you could feel your hands tighten even more.

"Uhh.. Mr Stark asked me to come" He responded almost nervously, realising how hostile you had grown suddenly towards him. You shook your head and let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Of course he did" You struck another blow to the bag sending it flying back once again. Suddenly you didn't really feel like working out anymore, wanting to get as far away from this room as possible. You slowly unwrapped the bandages from around your hands and walked over to the side of the room where a sink and mirror stood. You threw away the sweat covered bandages into the bin and washed your hands.

"What are you doing?" Peter had asked questionably, watching you begin to pack up your things.

"Leaving" You responded shortly, popping your one strapped bag onto your shoulder as you gripped your water bottle in the other hand.

"Wai-what, why?" Peter had found himself stuttering out.

"I have other stuff to do, like homework" You responded nonchalantly, moving towards the door.

"Wait!" Your eyes instinctively clenched shut as you could feel your breathing pick up a little. You slowly began to turn around, feeling your body begin to grow slightly warmer once your eyes had finally landed on him. Your mouth opened slightly, taking in his appearance. He was wearing a simple t-shirt followed by his black training shorts he always wore. You eyes wandered over him for a second before you quickly snapped yourself out of it, looking up to meet his eyes.

"I need your help" Peter continued on.

"Look, I'm sure Natasha or-" You began before you were abruptly cut off by Peter.

"No, I need your help" The way he said it had almost made your heart leap at his words, almost. You knew it was a bad idea but you weren't listen to the rational part of yourself anymore. You popped your bag and back down onto the ground and began to walk over towards him with your water bottle still firmly in your hand.

You guys had began to run over a few of the exercises, helping him when he stumbled over something. A few times you guys had almost crashed into each other causing you both to laugh at each other's clumsiness.

"'Okay, you're doing it right but you keep moving your right foot too early" You spoke between laughs, finding it amusing ever time Peter had wound up on his ass, despite his spider-like reflexes.

You guys went through the exercise one last time, Peter once again falling to the ground causing you to laugh. He glared up at you jokingly as he got himself off of the floor.

"I'm sorry it's just.." You laughed again.

"Ha ha ha" He sarcastically spoke back causing you to laugh even more. You laughter was soon droned out by the music playing through the speakers, the familiar tune immediately causing you to smile. A part of you froze once you saw Peter smile back at you, enjoying the sound of your laugh as if it was music to his ears.

You soon found yourself stopping mid laugh, noticing the way Peter was glancing at you. You felt your heart leap inside your chest as you tried to shake yourself back into reality. This was bad, this was very very bad. You quickly cleared your throat and glanced away, feeling your cheeks begin to burn crimson red. With your head down you had moved to walk past Peter, not bothering to send another glance his way.

"You know I want you..." You froze in your spot just in front of the speakers. You gulped nervously to yourself, feeling your palms beginning to sweat.

"It's not a secret I try to hide..." It took you a few seconds to realise that he was in fact singing, singing in tune to the music that was filling the massive training room.

You were snapped back into reality once you felt warmth beginning to travel down your arm followed by a rush of tingles causing you to blush. You glanced to your arm to notice Peter's hand was slowly tracing your arm, as if he was drawing a pattern across your bare skin.

"I know you want me..." You could literally feel your insides melt at the sound of his voice being so close to your ear.

"So don't keep saying our hands are tied..." You slowly began to pull yourself away from him, beginning to slowly walk away with your head still down.

The music continued on as you slowly made your way over to your bag which was over by the door.

"You claim it's not in the cards, but fate is pulling you miles away and out of reach from me" You couldn't help but to find his voice so breathtakingly beautiful, you never knew he could sing. In fact, there were alot of thing you didn't know about Peter because you weren't allowed to get to know him.

"But you're hear in my heart, so who can stop me if I decide that you're my destiny?" He sung the notes perfectly. You could hear the hurt that was laced through his voice as he sung, causing a sting to pang your chest.

You soon heard a familiar 'thwip' sound and found yourself being pulled backwards.

"What if we rewrite the stars?" Your heart lept inside your throat as you felt yourself fly threw the air for a few seconds before a pair of arms caught you, slowly bring you back down. Your heart was thumping wildly by now, so loud that you could swear you could hear it through your own ear drums.

"Say you were made to be mine, nothing could keep us apart"You slowly felt yourself spinning around in his arms, turning to face him.

"You'd be the one I was meant to find..." He sang the last note so softly that you were sure you had almost missed it entirely.

"It's up to you" You began to take a few steps backwards, pulling yourself out of his grasp.

"It's up to me, no one can say what we get to be" Peter sang as he followed your steps, keeping you guys only a meter apart.

"So why don't we rewrite the stars?" You turned around and made yourself over to the rope that was tied around one of the posts in the room, beginning to unwind it while trying to ignore the butterflies erupting inside your stomach.

"Maybe the world could be ours tonight..." Peter had finished, now the only sound filling the room was the soft instrumental music playing in the background. You clenched and unclenched your eyes so many times, debating with yourself what you were going to do. You knew what you wanted to do but it wasn't that easy. But just maybe for once... it could be.

"You think it's easy..." Your own voice surprised you as you began to sing aloud, stilling unwinding the rope from the post.

"You think I don't want to run to you?" You finally had the rope untangled and began to wrap it around your open palm.

"But there are mountains, and doors that we can't walk through" You continued on, letting the words flow naturally from you. You turned back around and gave a small yank on the rope to test it would hold your weight.

You stopped and glanced to your side to look Peter in the eyes as you sang.

"I know you're wondering why, because we're able to, Just you and me" You began to take small steps towards Peter, the rope still in your hand.

"Within these walls, But when we go outside, You're going to wake up and see" You stopped within a few inches of him, sighing softly to yourself.

"That it was hopeless after all" With this you watched the frown that immediately traced his lips. You smiled softly at him before slowly beginning to walk back again as you let your voice grow once more.

"How can we rewrite the stars? How can you say you'll be mine?" Peter soon found himself following you as you walked away once again.

"Everything keeps us apart, and I'm not the one" You could sense Peter was following you so you turned around and smiled sadly, letting your eyes well up with tears.

"You were meant to find" You could hear your voice slightly break at the end. You quickly wiped underneath your eyes to make sure none of your tears were noticeable but it was too late.

"It's not up to you" Peter was soon standing mere inches from you, bringing up a hand to softly brush away your tears that were slowly beginning to fall onto your cheeks.

"It's not up to me, When everyone tells us what we can be, How can we rewrite the stars? Say that the world can be ours... tonight" You finished, feeling your breathing hitch inside your throat as Peter lent in closer towards you.

Peter softly rested his forehead against yours and softly smiled. He raised his arm towards the ceiling and shot out a web, wrapping his other arm around your waist as he hoisted the both of you into the air.

"All I want is to fly with you!" The both of you sung together as your head lulled back with your eyes closed, now enjoying the sensation of flying.

"All I want is to fall with you!" Peter gazed lovingly at you as he tightened his grip around you to make sure you wouldn't fall.

"So just give me all of you!" With this you brought your head back up to smile at Peter. He shot out another web and sound found you both flying through the air, you let out a small shriek as you clung tighter on to him, feeling yourself begin to overwhelm with happiness inside. This time you left your eyes open and watched as you guys swung through the air effortless, the feeling of being free consuming you.

"It feels impossible!''

''It's not impossible!" With this you glanced at Peter and smiled warmly at him.

"Is it impossible?" This time you sung with your eyebrows furrowed together.

"Say that it's possible!" You both sung together, Peter slowly lowering you both toads the ground. He slowly unwrapped his arm from around you, neither of you taking a step back away from each other. You smiled cheekily and grabbed one of his wrist, aiming it to one of the pillars above.

Soon enough Peter could feel his body being pulled towards the air again, you quickly popping your arms around him as you both flew into the air once again.

"How can we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine?" You both sung happily as you felt yourself become free once again.

"It's up to you, It's up to me, No one can say what we get to be, and why don't we rewrite the stars?" Once again Peter slowly lowered you both to the ground, your happiness beginning to slowly fade away.

"Changing the world to be ours..." With this it was like you could feel yourself being chocked right back into reality, your smile instantly fell from your face as you took a step away from Peter who's face instantly fell and a look of hurt crossed his features.

"You know I want you..." You sang sadly, turning around to walk away from him.

"It's not a secret I try to hide..." You could feel yourself becoming more and more unhappy with the more steps you took. You could even feel your eyes begin to well up with tears once again.

"But I can't have you..." With this it was like you could feel your heart break into two. You stopped and slowly turned around to face a hurt looking Peter Parker. You found yourself sadly smiling towards him, your eyes beginning to become clouded with unshed tears.

"We're bound to break and my hands are tied..." You finished, letting one stray tear fall onto your cheek before slowly wiping it away with the back of your hand. You smiled sadly over towards Peter before turning around once again and began to head towards the door.

The music softly continued to play in the background, seeming to be the reminder of your few moments of happiness with Peter.

You slowly pushed the door open and found yourself walking out, letting them fall closed behind you. You leant your back against the doors as you felt yourself crumble to your knees, sobs beginning to rake over your body. You wrapped your arms around your knees as you pulled them closer towards you to bury your face in them.

We're bound to break and my hands are tied...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: totally inspired by 'The Greatest Showman'. Thanks so much for this idea HUN!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453 12 16
(Andrew Garfield Spider-Man) Spider-man No Way Home. Follows the film. Book one. - New York, 2012; I lay still on the gravel, dibre sprawled out aro...
11.2K 243 10
A Tom Holland x OC Story **SMUTS** Tom has always been in your life, because of the simple fact that he is your brother's best friend. You three hav...
60.3K 1.1K 39
|c o m p l e t e| Life is risky, love is dangerous, but both are worth it _____ We had our little staring contest before he suddenly let go of my thi...
244K 2.2K 125
[Tom Holland X Reader stories] [Peter Parker X Reader stories] Completed story this story includes mature content. the imagines get better 😭