STUDENT

By Hanayoriii

(BTS) [Kim taehyung x Reader] ••••••••••••••••••• It's about the new student that falls in love with his clas... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 END

Chapter 29

1.1K 30 4
By Hanayoriii

Taehyung POV
"Yahh! Come sit here tae! " she said to me and i sit in the chair in the middle of the room. That moment i sit in the chair i saw her in a moment that my heart beat so fast and I don't know what will happen that I'm so nervous maybe she has a surprise for me or this is a date or something. And maybe I should propose to her (I touch my pocket and the ring is in there) may be I should.

Y/n: so tae...*chuckles*
Me: aww your so cute...
Y/n: as always... So we are eating in here cause I don't want to eat in the room.
Me: ohhh same.
Y/n: so tae eat now so we can talk after this...
Me: *i just nodded at her and we eat*

In the middle of eating we talk alot like its a date.

Y/n POV
ugh taehyung is so cute a can't handle this anymore. Okay just kidding the way he talk is so ughh he is so cute af.
And i really want to kiss him...okay nevermind i just eat... After we eat taehyung stand up and he stares at me... Into my eyes and I said "what" in a low pitch voice. And he said "nothing" and he walks until I didn't saw him... So I'm just scared of what he will be doing in there. After 30 seconds he is back now and he brought a flower... When I saw the flower I was about to cry and I look at his face and he smile, his smile is the brightest smile I ever saw. And he is walking towards me and sit again to the chair and he just said "this is for you y/n" he said and he smile again "thank you tae~" I said and he chuckles like a baby and he said this to me while he laughs " it's okay cause I didn't even know about this" he said to me and i don't know if I'm blushing or what omaygod I feel so shy by this time.

Taehyung POV
So i go out of my chair and go to the edge of the room that it's so dark so that y/n will not see me getting some flowers. I got this flowers in the stuffs cause I go out of the room and I guess hurry and it's just about 30 seconds and I go back with a smile and i already notice that she is blushing that's why I chuckles cause she is so cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 6.2K 14
A new relationship...a new beginning...a new... *Kim Taehyung Fan Fiction *Short Story *THIRD BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES (Read "Need", then "Her") *COM...
169K 8.1K 47
"STOP. What are you doing?" "Why are you doing this to me? " "BECAUSE I FKING LOVE YOU" A story between a Student and a Professor ♡♥...
6.8K 402 34
Story of a girl named Y/N who is very friendly, kind and crazy! ....And a boy named Kim Taehyung who is caring, funny and handsome! "It was already l...
114K 4.3K 16
Taehyung X Reader A school + business life series . Yn fell in love with Tae the bully but she wanted Tae to taste his own medicine. A revenge that...