Multifandom Imagines

By _aDreamscape_

Fandoms included are written in the first part. Will do preferences if requested. I will most likely not do... More

F A N D O M S + K E Y
Requests are open
R A P H A E L // S A N T I A G O
N E W T
M A G N U S // B A N E
R A P H A E L // S A N T I A G O
K A I // P A R K E R
E R I C // C O U L T E R
K A I // P A R K E R
K A T H E R I N E // P I E R C E
K O L // M I K A E L S O M
S A N D O R // C L E G A N E
TVD // P R E F E R E N C E S
K A I // P A R K E R
DBH // P R E F R E N C E S
L E V I // A C K E R M A N
E R I C // C O U L T E R
K O L // M I K A E L S O N
TO // P R E F E R E N C E S
M A R K U S
G A V I N // R E E D
M A R K U S
C O N N O R
M A R K U S
AOT // P R E F E R E N C E S
TG // P R E F R E N C E S
G A V I N // R E E D
C A R L I S L E // C U L L E N
T R E V O R // H O L D E N
T O M // R I D D L E
First Original Story!
Sci-Fi/Fantasy Original Romance

S A N D O R // C L E G A N E

2.4K 21 0
By _aDreamscape_

Character: Sandor Clegane/ The Hound
Series: Game of Thrones.

__________
Imagine you had a child with Sandor but sent them away.
__________

Quickly, you ran toward the docks. Your face was covered with a long shawl and your eyes were ablaze. Fear had coiled around your stomach like a snake and you could hardly  keep the sorrow at bay. You were a young, naive girl in love. You couldn't understand the consequences of your passion filled actions, until it happened.
What made you forget were your nights with Sandor, and something like the bundle sitting in your arms never came to mind.

While you ran, you pulled the blanket further over your baby girl in an attempt to shield her from the cold. Winter hadn't come for years, but it felt like it was already there. The wind nipped at your skin while a darkness brewed in your mind. You had to give up everything because of who you were, (Y/N) Baratheon, daughter of Queen Cersei and King Robert, ruler of the seven kingdoms. Therefore, tonight you were sending your daughter to Bravos with a close friend of yours. Miana was your handmaiden and someone you had grown alongside with, she would protect your child without even asking for the father's name.

Your family wouldn't be able to face the shame. The innocent princess (Y/N) with The Hound. Your mother would've given you a right beating, she would treat you worse than Tyrion treats Joffrey and you weren't looking forward to that.

Plus, with your little girl, you would lose Sandor. He wouldn't forgive you, he would degrade himself all over again, ignoring your words of comfort because you took away his only chance at feeling human. He was in the North with your brothers and sister and parents. You couldn't go because of your sickness.

When they came to mind, you could remember your mother's and father's faces. They were frozen in awe. They kept asking for who he was, who tarnished your sweet and pure nature. But, you wouldn't give it up, like they wouldn't give up on throwing the child into the worse part of Kingslanding. Flea bottom. The very name made you shiver.

Once the scent of salt water attacked your senses, you unconsciously tightened your grip around the baby. With that, questions of being able to let go came like a huge, crashing wave. Looking down on her, with streaks of moonlight revealing her chubby features, a tearful smile came to your saddened features. She was so beautiful with tuffs of transparent, blonde hair and big brown eyes, so much like his.

"It's time" Miana spoke before you. Her arms were open and extended toward the bundle. Secretly, she was desperate to have the child after being told by a measter she couldn't have one, she was itching to take the small girl.

"Just... Just let me say goodbye" you said quietly as you pressed a shaky kiss to your princess' forehead. She was so small, so tiny you only had to hold her with two hands.

"Come on, I haven't got long" Miana goaded, curling her fingers for you to give away your child.

"You have to tell her about me, tell her about her father, who she is and that I'll come for her" you rushed out as you reluctantly passed over the bundle.

"Of course, your highness".

With that, she was gone. 

__________

Sandor hadn't seen you in months. And he grew more worried with each day, he did in fact hear that you were sick from the measter and that you needed to be isolated. The fear of being without you was always at the back of his mind, gnawing at his prominent thoughts. You were his little bird, so pure and beautiful. Especially, with your long, (H/C) hair and
(E/C), doe eyes.

At one point, he believed you had caught grayscale. However, from accompanying Joffrey everywhere he went, he semi-personally heard it was not what he thought.

"You sister has made a mistake, gotten herself pregnant. By who? I don't even want to know".

On the outside, You may think The Hound didn't care in the slightest. But inside, he was scared shitless. He knew, when he returned to Kingslanding, he would have to watch his son or daughter grow up. And of course, he would just be a dog, watching from the sidelines as you were married off and his child was hidden away.

Once he was able to, he stormed to your chambers with anger boiling in his stomach. You had a chance to tell him, right when you said goodbye. However, you didn't, you knew it would seem suspicious and your mother would definitely catch on to it.

Soon enough, he was at your door as you sat at the window, your salmon coloured dress danced lightly as the cool wind entered though the opening. And in that moment, he realised he missed you more than anything else.

He pictured you smiling, your eyes soft when you turned in his direction. But, it was quite different. When he was captured in your sights, he could only see shock... Then disgust. Of course it was fake, you just couldn't handle the fact that you had hurt him. Even if Sandor didn't know it yet, you had hurt him deeper than any wound. While he looked on at you, you could feel his whole body tense.

Where were they? He thought.

"(Y/N)?" He said, making your name sound like it had a new meaning, it was beautiful. But, the guilt was eating away at your mind. Even if it was slight, you had lost weight and was constantly plagued with fatigue.

"(Y/N), what's wrong? Where are they?" he continued once he was before you. That's when he attempted to cup your face and despite your pain, you slapped his hands away as you stood.

"I... I don't want this" you managed to say.

"What do you mean? Where are they (Y/N)?",

"I can't stand this... I don't l-love you anymore" you stumbled out while fighting the lump in your throat, the pain in your chest.

"What do you fucking mean you don't love me? Has that fat cunt of a King done something?" he proceeded to ask, his voice rough and full of anger.

"No- yes- I mean... I'm (Y/N) Baratheon, princess of the seven kingdoms and you're-",

"The Hound, a filthy dog who was just a little play thing" he spat.

"No!",

"Then what? Little, princess (Y/N) wanted a forbidden love-",

"No-",

"Wanted to fuck but no pretty lord could satisfy ya?-",

"Sandor please-" suddenly, his hands were around your neck, pulling your bare feet from the floor. While you clawed at his gloved hands, The Hound fixed his expression into a malicious scowl.

With each second air tightly entered your lungs, causing you to wheeze with each breath as you begged him to stop. And when he finally did, he dropped you to the floor like a rag doll before storming out, away from you.

With hearty coughs and deep breaths, at last, tears spilled from your ears and stained your reddened cheeks.
Splashes of salt hit your tongue and thoughts stabbed your head as you heaved, you chest rising and falling rapidly, right until your mother barrelled into your room and held you. Cersei had seen The Hound leave your room, and never would she be able to forget your sobs and choked cries.

__________

You sat beside your mother while Lords and Ladies introduced themselves, through dance, probably through conversation or the odd look between one another. That is what you were doing. Now and again, your (E/C) orbs came into contact with Sandor Clegane. He was with your younger brother Joffrey, following behind him like everybody thought he was, a loyal dog.

Later that night, as you stood amongst the flickering, candle light of Kingslanding, away from the party. Did he approach you once again. You both looked upon the city, you didn't look at one another, you just indulged in his presence.

"A woman came to me last night" he spoke.

"Well, it's nice to know you're moving on" you smiled falsely before turning away. At that, he spoke the only name you didn't dare to repeat.

"- Miana... She has something of ours".

"Sandor... You should know by now, that a princess isn't ours if she isn't her own-" you said with a sad curl of your lips. "- but, I'm glad I created something beautiful with you".

"Me too, my little bird... Me too".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 451 45
imagines book but with gifs instead, I do multifandom such as ~Anne With an e ~Saved by the bell ~once upon a time ~fuller house ~boy meets worl...
744K 9.4K 33
Various Harry Potter x Reader oneshots and imagines! This book of imagines has been DISCONTINUED and I will not be accepting any requests. Some chap...
39.7K 543 28
Beware excuse my "French" in some scenes if there are any swear words. As well as some hints of sexual innuendo but not a lot. When I have time I'll...
29.9K 1.5K 86
Comment ones you want me to do! I'll do any fandom I know. If I don't know it, I will let you know immediately. Tell me what you think as well! This...