IMAGINES ft. BeaDdie [EDITING]

By heiheidarooster

BEADDIE ONE SHOTS THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesse... More

Halaga (BeaDdie)
Bea As A Girlfriend
This I Promise You
Imagination
Family
Madeleine Yrenea ni Isabel Beatriz
Is It A Yes or A No?
Perfect
Mad Madzilla
Our Greatest Love Story
Happier
Nothing
Jealous
True Love
Our Love Story
The Game
Stay
Back
What Happened In Cebu
We Will 'Cause We Can
With You, I Am Me
Fate Won
Begin Again
Jealous BEAst
Our Love Story II
Jealous BEAst... Again.
BdL with a block!
This Time
It's A Date!
Happier... You Look Happier
Sad Beautiful Tragic...
Finale
My Baby
I'm Sorry
Tudududun
Lucky
F*ck These Bashers
"am I?"
Siblings, huh..
This Will Last
Just Another Day With BeaDdie [Republished]
Insecurities
๐Ÿ˜…
Call It What You Want
We Were Both Young
๐ŸŒˆ
YBWM???
The Moment I Knew
TOSOTD
Firsts of Last
Good Cop, Bad Cop
You and Me
You and Me II
Madzilla with a block!
The Fighter, the player, and the gorgeous. ALL IN ONE!
No One Asked For This.
Crashing
I Love The Way You Love Me
Isa Pa!
[B E A D D I E]
JhoDdie... wut?!
PRIDE MONTH! ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
Marry Me
BEADDIE PA RIN.
BD Universe โœจ
From Ateneo to Here
Pagsuko
17 And More
Pebble
Partner
Best Duo For Life
LQ
Through Ups and Downs
The Twist
Love
Water Bottle
:)
With You
"you are my partner, everyone knows that"
Is It Over Now?
IT'S NOT OVER!!!!
Promises, promises, promises...

All Too Well

2.4K 62 21
By heiheidarooster

I walked through the door with you,
the air was cold,
But something 'bout it felt like home somehow

"Come on, babe. Mom and dad are waiting for you." Bea said, holding her girlfriend's hand.

"Easy there, Lion. Where'd I put my scarf?" Maddie replied.

"Throw it on the sofa na lang. Sorry, babe. Excited lang talaga ako na ipakilala ka sa kanila." Bea said giddily.

Maddie can't help herself but to smile. Ang cute ng girlfriend nya.

"Babe, they've already known me since the day na narecruit tayo sa AWVT." Maddie replied while shaking her head.

"Yeah. But you're my girlfriend, now. Iba na 'to." Bea defended as they walk to the dining table where Bei's family waits.

"Kinakabahan na tuloy ako." Maddie whispered.

"Nah. Don't be. They already love you kahit nung 'di pa tayo." Bea said.

"What if they only want me as your friend?" Maddie worried.

"Stop overthinking, babe." Bea cooed, kissing her girl's temple.

"Ehemm." Bea's dad cleared his throat to get the attention of the two young ladies.

"So, are you done na, mga hija?" Det teased.

Maddie blushed. Nahihiya na talaga sya.

"Oh come on, mom. Don't tease Maddie. Baka umuwi pa 'to sa dorm agad eh." Bea complained.

"I am not teasing anyone here, Beatriz. Anyway, sige, bago pa maisipan ni Maddie na umuwi, why don't you introduce her to us?" Det said.

"Yeah. You were doing some PDA na there kanina, tas 'di mo pa pala napapakilala sa amin 'yang magandang kasama mo." Kuya Loel added.

"Tss. As if y'all don't know her." Bea rolled her eyes.

"Sige na, Bei." Elmer said.

Bea inhaled and held her girlfriend's hands.

"Okay. Dad, mom, and kuya, this is Madeleine Yrenea Madayag soon to be de Leon, my girlfriend." Bea introduced.

Humigpit ang hawak ni Maddie sa kamay ni Bea dahil sa narinig nya. Nahihiya sya. Well, Bea's family already knows her naman na. Kaso, as a teammate. Lately lang nila nalaman na nililigawan pala ng anak nila ang captain ng Ateneo Lady Eagles.

"I already knew it. Since their rookie year, when Bea was bringing Maddie here sa bahay, I knew it na she's hitting on Maddie na. The way she looked at the latter, parang her world revolves on her." Loel said.

"Me too. I always see how she looks at Maddie in their games. Nagpapapansin pa nga sya every time." Det smiled.

"Well, I am not dumb not to see those things. That night when Bea went to me, crying without uttering a single word, I already know it. She was crying because of this tall chinita girl na palagi nyang bukambibig. She was crying 'cause she thought na may nagmamay-ari na daw sa captain ng ALE, and it wasn't her. But I told her that a lion never gives up. A lion never shares. And she did. Now, you're here, smiling from ear to ear, very far from the Bea who cried her heart out in front of me because of a misinterpretation. I am happy for you, anak. I am happy for the two of you." Elmer said.

Bea smiled. She's super happy for her family's acceptance.

"Matagal mo na pala akong crush." Maddie whispered, teasing her.

"Kung alam mo lang." Bea smiled.

"Upo na kayo. Maddie, dito ka sa tabi ko. Tell me some stories about Bea. Tell me if she's so makulit ah? You can pinch her or smack her face." Det said.

Maddie looked at Bea while smiling.

"Come on. Wag nyo akong pagtulungan. Dad oh." Bea said, asking for some help.

"I'm with Maddie, Bei." Elmer said.

"Ako yung anak eh." Bea pouts.

"Stop it, Bei. Umupo ka na. You look like a post there." Loel teased.

"Whatever." Bea said, sitting next to Maddie, who's now busy talking with Det about how makulit Bea is.

And I left my scarf there at your parents' house,
And you still got it in your drawer even now.
Oh, your sweet disposition and my wide-eyed gaze.
We're singing in the car, getting lost upstate.

"Oh no! I left my scarf." Maddie exclaimed.

Nakaalis na sila sa bahay nila Bea. They're heading back sa dorm.

"Yes. I know. I already told mom to put it in my drawer. Give it to me na lang. I love how your scent lingers on that piece of cloth eh." Bea said, giving Maddie a pleading look.

"Okay. Okay. As if I can do anything pa." Maddie gave in.

"Yeheyy! Thank you, babe!" Bea said and kissed Maddie's lips.

It surprised Maddie. Her eyes gone wide.

"Beatriz! You dimwit! Nagmamaneho ka. What if you swerved? We're both dead!" Maddie blurted out.

"Then it's til death do us part, isn't it?" Bea smiled.

"If we're not at the middle of the road right now, I'd surely feel kilig with your sweet dispositions, babe." Maddie countered.

"I am good at driving. Trust me." Bea winked.

Maddie just rolled her eyes.

Bea's free hand held Maddie's hand.

"I'll miss you, kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you, feed you
Even let you hold the remote control" Bea sang, and kissed the back of Maddie's hand.

"So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink. Put you to bed when you've had too much to drink" Maddie continued.

They looked at each other.

"I could be the one who grows old with you" They sang together.

And that night, they both know that with each other's arms, they're already home.

The Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place,
And I can picture it after all these days.
And I know it's long gone,
And that magic's not here no more,
And I might be okay,
But I'm not fine at all.

"Hindi mo ba pagsisisihan ang lahat ng 'to?" Maddie suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"Why would I? God knows how much I love you, babe. I will never regret anything." Bea said as she squeezed Maddie's hand.

"This relationship will surely affect your popularity, babe." Maddie said.

"I am not the only famous here, babe. You too. Yes. This will surely affect our popularity, our endorsements. But who cares? We are playing the sport that we love. We did not ask for attention. It's up to them if they'd still support us, but I will never let go of you just because of what other people might say. Never." Bea assured and took a glance at Maddie, before focusing on the road.

"This relationship will be one hell of a ride but I am willing to swerve the bumps with you." Maddie said, leaning on her girl's shoulder.

'Cause there we are again on that little town street.
You almost ran the red 'cause you were looking over me.
Wind in my hair, I was there,
I remember it all too well.

"You really are a beatiful lady, babe." Bea said.

"Eyes on the road, babe. I want to be at one piece when we arrive sa dorm." Maddie reminded.

"I already told you, I am a good driver." Bea said as she looked at Maddie and gave the latter a cocky smile.

"STOP BEATRIZZZ!" Maddie exclaimed.

Bea immediately stepped on the brake.

"Ano? Kita mo na? Jusko! That was close." Maddie said, she's panting.

"I am sorry, babe. Hehehe." Bea apologized as she scratches the side of her brow.

"Sa dorm ko gustong matulog, hindi sa kulungan."

"But wala namang may masamang nangyari eh. We're still alive, the pedestrians are still alive. We're all alive."

"Just focus on the road, Beatriz. Eyes on the fucking road."

"Don't curse, babe. And how can I focus if I am inside a car with the most beautiful team captain I've ever seen?"

"Stop the sweet words, Isabel Beatriz. I am sleepy na."

"Aye, aye, Captain! To the Eliazo dorm we go!"

Photo album on the counter, your cheeks were turning red.
You used to be a little kid with glasses in a twin-size bed
And your mother's telling stories about you on a softball team
You tell me 'bout your past, thinking your future was me.

It's been a week since their last visit to the de Leon's. Maddie's family already knows about their relationship.

Maddie's mom, Donna, was the happiest when they told them about their relationship. She likes Bea for her daughter 'cause according to her, Bea's the only creature that can stand by Maddie's side despite of the latter's kasungitan and topak. PJ told Bea some tricks on how to tame her daughter when her topak kicks in. Bea listed those, tho. Literally, she really listed those. Sachi jumped because of joy. Finally, she has another ate na who is not that masungit, according to her.

The couple's in the de Leon house, right now.

Bea's complaining and stomping her feet since they arrived.

Why?

Well, her mom just showed to Maddie her baby pictures and her pictures from high school. Bea's cute since birth though, so she has no problem showing her old photos. What she complains about is the stories that her mom tells to Maddie. Stories that made Maddie laugh so hard.

"Mom, stop it. Nakakahiya na eh." Bea said, stomping her feet.

"Nah, tita. Tell me some more. I want to know Bea more. Hahahaha." Maddie said as she laughs.

And so, Det continued to tell Maddie the stories that Bea was trying to forget.

And I know it's long gone
And there was nothing else I could do
And I forget about you long enough
To forget why I needed to

"Ang saya nyo ni mom ah." Bea said.

They're driving back sa dorm.

"Soooo happy. I never thought you have those kind of experiences pala. Akala ko rich kid ka na nagkukulong sa bahay eh." Maddie said.

"Well, I am thanking my parents for letting me experience those, kahit nakakahiya ng balikan yung iba. I am thankful 'cause they let me live my childhood so well. They let me experienced the different adventures of being a kid."

"Yeah. You're so lucky to have them, babe."

"We'll be like that din naman sa future kids natin. We'll raise them well, but we'll not snatch their childhood from them. We'll let them commit mistakes, and let them learn from it."

"I am hearing a mature Isabel Beatriz, right now. Well, you're right, babe. We'll be the best parents for our future kids."

'Cause there we are again in the middle of the night.
We dance around the kitchen in the refrigerator light
Down the stairs, I was there,
I remember it all too well, yeah.

"Argh! Deanna talaga!" Maddie said as she closed the refrigerator's door.

"Why? Why did you wake me up in the middle of the night, babe? Why are we here? It's so dark here." Bea said groggily.

"I am looking for ice cream, babe. I can't sleep."

"Since when did ice cream become a sleeping pill, babe?"

"But you know that makes me fall asleep."

"Yeah. Leaving an unfinished tub of ice cream on the floor. Buti talaga 'di nilalanggam yung room natin."

"But babe, I want to sleep na but I can't." Maddie said like a kid.

"Come here nga." Bea said, opening her arms.

Maddie went close to her. Bea played a song on her phone and opened the refrigerator's door for the light.

"We'll dance until you feel tired and fall asleep. Just close your eyes. Ako bahala sayo." Bea whispered.

They're dancing slowly. Feeling the music. Feeling each other.

They're in the middle of their "sweet dance" when the light turned on.

"What the hell are you doing?! Ba't nakaopen ang refrigerator? Jusko kayo! Sayang sa kuryente!" Mona exclaimed when she saw the two tall ladies in front of an open refrigerator.

"We are dancing 'cause Maddie can't sleep." Bea answered.

"Can't you dance in your room? At ilaw pa talaga ng ref yung naisipan nyong gawing ilaw sa sweet dance nyo? Matulog na kayo! Mga kabataan talaga ngayon oh!" Mona exasperated.

The two went to their room laughing their asses out. And that made Maddie fell asleep.

Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much,
And maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up.
Running scared, I was there, I remember it all too well.

Time flies so fast. They already graduated from Ateneo.

And as the things changed, Maddie feels like Bea wasn't an exception to change. She noticed that Bea's time for her isn't enough. Nagbago ang pakikitungo sa kanya ni Bea. Ang dating sweet at malambing na Isabel Beatriz, napalitan ng palaging nagmamadali at hindi mahagilap na Bea. Bea doesn't even visit Maddie sa workplace nito. And kung si Maddie naman ang bumibisita kay Bea, palagi itong wala sa office nya. 'Pag tinatanong nya si Bea, ayaw naman nitong sabihin kung saan sya nagpupunta.

Until Maddie can't handle it anymore. Napuno na sya.

She went to Bea's office, and wala na naman doon ang girlfriend nya. So, she talked to the secretary.

"Tell Isabel Beatriz that starting today, she's free from me na. She's single. And I don't want to see her face anymore." Maddie said and left.

It breaks her heart but ano pa ba ang gagawin nya kung ramdam nyang nagbago na si Bea?

Sometimes, giving up is the best option when there's no more reason to hold on.

That night, Bea received the message from her secretary.

"Oh fuck! No, Mads. Please." Bea said as she tries to call Maddie, but the latter's not answering.

Bea tried to call Maddie for the nth time but she got nothing. Maddie's number is already out of reach.

Hey, you call me up again just to break me like a promise.
So casually cruel in the name of being honest.

It was 12 in the midnight when Maddie decided to turn on her phone.

She was bombarded with a lot of messages from Bea, asking her for a talk.

She's in the middle of reading Beatriz' messages when she was interrupted by a call. Thinking it was Bea, she was about to turn it down but the caller ID says different. It's Bea's mom.

Maddie was hesitant whether to answer the call, but it's her tita Det. Her so good tita Det.

"Tita, if this is about our br---"

"Maddie? Hija? C--can you please go here sa h--hhospital? Please? Bea needs you." Det said. Her voice is shaking.

Maddie thought this is just some sort of a joke but her gut says different.

I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here 'Cause I remember it all, all, all too well.
Time won't fly, it's like I'm paralyzed by it
I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it

When Maddie arrived at the said hospital, she was immediately hugged by a crying mother of Bea.

"S--s--she's g--gone." Det stuttered, not wanting to say the unwanted words.

Maddie stiffened. She's feeling cold.

"Tita, if this is a joke, tama na. This is not funny anymore." Maddie said, not believing.

"How I wish this is just a joke, Fly." Alyssa butted in.

Maddie's shaking her head.

She was assisted by Alyssa to the morgue.

And there she saw the lifeless body of the girl she loves.

"She had an accident. Her car's in total wreck. Anyone won't survive that kind of crash." Alyssa said before leaving.

Maddie went close to her lover's body. She doesn't want to touch Bea's face. She doesn't want to confirm her thoughts.

"If this is some kind of a joke, tama na. Babe, tama na. Let's go home na. Babe, tara na." Maddie said.

"Isabel Beatriz, get up there!" Maddie shouted.

But no one answered.

"Babe, ano ba!!" Maddie shouted and her voice started to break.

"Let's stop this bullshit, babe!! Get the fuck up!!"

"Putangina!!"

"Bumangon ka na dyan!! Hindi na ako natutuwa!"

Maddie's weeping.

Her hands are shaking as she motions to touch her lover's face.

And there...

She felt the coldness of Bea's skin. The skin that once gave her warmth is now cold as ice.

"Babe! Please. Don't do this to me, please! We'll grow old together pa diba?! Putangina! Yung promise mo!!" Maddie weeps as she cups Bea's face.

"Babe.. Please.." Maddie whispered.

But she got nothing. She sat on the cold hard floor, crying her heart out.

After plaid shirt days and nights when you made me your own
Now you mail back my things and I walk home alone
But you keep my old scarf from that very first week
'Cause it reminds you of innocence and it smells like me
You can't get rid of it, 'cause you remember it all too well, yeah

Bea's mom gave Maddie the keys to Bea's room. Bea told her daw to give it to Maddie one of these days.

Maddie roamed her eyes around the room.

"Same old, Beatriz."

She opened one of the drawers and there she saw her scarf. The scarf that Bea kept.

Maddie's tears started to flow again.

When she was about to go out, she noticed a note on Bea's study table.

It says

If you're Maddie, this is for you :)

Maddie opened the envelope and it has a disk inside with a note again.

Play this using my laptop. I know you know my password, doe. Alabyow! ❤

Maddie followed what the note said. She opened Bea's laptop with the same password that Bea told her 4 years ago. It's maddie_deleon

She played the disk.

It's Bea! Bea's on the video. And by seeing Bea, Maddie cried again.

"Hi babe! Oh, wait. Are you Maddie? If you're mom, please, turn this off and continue what you are doing. Okay? And if you're Maddie, hi babe! Maybe, just maybe, you're wondering why I am so busy with my life these past few months, well, you know.. Uhm, I am preparing for a very very big thing. You know what? I am gonna ask the most beautiful captain of my life to marry me. Yeyyy! And that's you, babe! It's you!! Well, if you're watching this video, chances are I am gonna ask you later. Yes. Hehehe. What should I say pa ba? I should've prepared a written note para babasahin ko na lang noh? Oh! Silly me. Uhmm. What should I say pa ba?" in the video, Bea's holding her chin and it's obvious that she's thinking seriously.

Maddie's tears are flowing. Maddie's weeping. Seeing her girl so lively in the video makes her heart break. Bea's so alive in there, that no one would ever think that she's gone now.

"Oh! I am gonna practice my vows na lang. Eheem. So, uhm, babe. Hi! I first met you when we were trying out for Ateneo. You were so cute. I admit it. Nagkakacrush ako sayo agad. You're perfect for me kasi eh. And there, that's when I started to maka papansin to you, make you fall for me too, then bam! We clicked. And I will never trade you, babe. That's why I am taking you to church na. To seal our love story. To make sure that you're only mine, 'cause a lion never shares. Oh, by the way, I know, these past weeks, I made you feel like you don't matter to me anymore. I made you feel like I don't love you anymore, but babe, that will never happen. I love you to God knows how much. I am just so busy preparing but you never left my mind and my heart. Mark that, okay? Oh, shoot! It's 2 pm na pala. I have a meeting with the event planner. I love you, babe. So much. MAHAL NA MAHAL KITA, MADDIEEEE!!" Bea shouted before ending the video.

Maddie could not believe it.

She doubted Bea's love for her when Bea did nothing but to let her feel how much she loves her.

'Cause there we are again, when I loved you so
Back before you lost the one real thing you've ever known
It was rare, I was there,
I remember it all too well

"It's a tiring day, but I am happy now kasi nandito na 'ko. Kasama na kita." Maddie started.

"I still can't give my heart to anyone. And I don't want to give it to anyone. I don't want to have someone's surname but yours, babe. It's been a year since you left, but the wound is still fresh. Masakit pa rin. And hindi na yata gagaling yung sugat na 'to." Maddie continued as she touches Bea's grave.

"Mahihintay mo pa ba ako dyan? Wag kang magkakamaling mambabae dyan, Isabel Beatriz. Tutuktukan kita."

Maddie wiped her tears.

"I know, I used to get mad at you dati when you told me that what Romeo and Juliet did was right. According to you, death is not the end of a great love story. It is just the beginning of a forever. Now, I understand you, babe. I love you." Maddie whispered.

Wind in my hair, you were there,
you remember it all
Down the stairs, you were there,
you remember it all
It was rare, I was there,
I remember it all too well

"These two are the craziest but the sweetest persons I've ever known." Deanna said as they look at the pictures of Bea and Maddie at the BEG.

"Tinotoo talaga ni ate Bea yung 'a lion never shares' nya eh. Just when Zoe was about to confess her love for ate Maddie, that was the night when ate Mads got in an accident. Ang creepy lang kasi dun sa lugar where ate Bea had an accident, dun din exactly naaksidente si ate Maddie." Ann said, shaking her head.

"Mga baliw talaga eh." Ponggay added.

Just when they were about to go out, they smelled a familiar scent.

"What the fuck?! Who the fuck used that fucking perfume?!" Ponggay said.

"Tangina! Told you guys not to visit BEG at night!" Ann exclaimed.

"We know who was the only one who used that perfume before! It's ate Bea!" Deanna said.

"Fuck that shit! Ang bully nya pa rin! Bilisan nyooo!!" Ponggay shouted.

They're closing the door when they heard sounds.

"May naiwan bang tao sa loob?! Sinong puta na naman ba ang naglalaro?! Sabing lumabas na lahat eh!" Bettina cursed. Nagmumura na sya dahil sa takot.

They heard a sound of ball hitting the floor.

Then a sound like someone spiked, but it seems like it was blocked kasi di masyadong malakas yung balik ng bola.

"Puta! Naglalaro yung magjowa!! Putangina! Bilisan nyo ng i-lock yan!! Ayaw kong mapagtripan ni ate Bei at ate Mads!!" Deanna said and ran.

"Gago!" Ponggay shouted at Deanna.

But before sila tuluyang makalayo, they heard a sound like may nag high five.

"Tsk. Tsk. BeaDdie talaga." Ann said.

----------

Ang labo! Hahahaha.

Sorry na agad. 😅✌

Iniba ko yung ibang words sa song para fit sa story. 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 3.3K 51
"It takes a year before I found out that I want you in my life, but it only takes a day knowing that I can't go on my life without you" - Vice "You...
206K 4.3K 53
"Here, Under the Stars... What if our paths crossed again?" Four years after her heart got broken, successful music producer and CEO, Magui Feola, we...
572K 10.6K 42
All we need is someone that we can share our feelings with and make us believe that love has no boundaries. Will they continue to what they believe i...
106K 3.6K 57
There's one person who are meant for us ... One person that will let us feel how perfectly imperfect we are. When Mikha met Aiah's eyes she knew at t...